Gross Virgie Tovar - #losehatenotweight HAES, BoPo Snake Oil Salesman. Fat AF.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't put it past Virgie to report a heavier weight for more disturbing fat cred, but she may actually be about 250 lbs./18st:

Her head alone weighs a good 10 pounds more than a normal person's.
I'm a fan of the third one down where Virgie is surrounded by skinny bitches. I bet she was so triggered being surrounded by people that exemplify evil society's beauty standards and thinness.

• Agree
Reactions: Cheesegirl78

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hahaa I forgot Virgie tries to sell something called Babe Camp, which isnt a camp, but two 3o min videos, a week of shitty form emails daily and a FB group all for the low low price of $297!! All to hear Virgie tell your morbidly obese ass that you’re a total babe and don’t need to lose weight.

I see she’s added “a pay what you can” option, which is good because I doubt she would have any customers if she didn’t give it away.

acceptable

penus
kiwifarms.net
Hahaa I forgot Virgie tries to sell something called Babe Camp, which isnt a camp, but two 3o min videos, a week of shitty form emails daily and a FB group all for the low low price of $297!! All to hear Virgie tell your morbidly obese ass that you’re a total babe and don’t need to lose weight.

I see she’s added “a pay what you can” option, which is good because I doubt she would have any customers if she didn’t give it away.
i wonder if we could get some screen shots of the Facebook group

Virgie really thinks people are going to pay $297 to get brainwashed? What am I saying, of course all the FA's will. They want to stay the victims, that way they don't have to better themselves.

HamFan

Hi, guize! So
kiwifarms.net
Virgie's NYFW!
https://ravishly.com/take-cake-my-fatatfashionweek-diary

Spoiler alert: she ate her way through it.

Islamic content: gratuitous shot of her feet.

She only did two events; 11 Honoré, like Tess, Anna, well, all the fatties, and a preview at Lafayette 148. They carry up to size 24. Hm, doesn't seem very inclusive. :roll:

Here's what she wore to 11 Honoré
Screenshot_20190209-095934_Instagram.jpg

God, that face.

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net
Virgie's NYFW!

She only did two events; 11 Honoré, like Tess, Anna, well, all the fatties, and a preview at Lafayette 148. They carry up to size 24. Hm, doesn't seem very inclusive. :roll:

View attachment 670783

God, that face.
Her boobs look like they're scanning the floor for any dropped crumbs.

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Virgie's NYFW!

View attachment 670783

God, that face.
"Yes, give me the dress that makes my tits look like floppy fried eggs; it'll match my jowls!"

The things these creatures wear. It's just horrifying choice after baffling choice.

thejackal

kiwifarms.net
"Yes, give me the dress that makes my tits look like floppy fried eggs; it'll match my jowls!"

The things these creatures wear. It's just horrifying choice after baffling choice.
I've noticed that for about a year now Virgie has been avoiding what the FAs refer to as "VBO": visible belly outline. She's self conscious about it, despite her protests. It leads to her largely now wearing shapeless potato sacks and then stuff that cinches below the boobs for a "waist".

And her jowls, my goodness. There are certain FAs that were born with decent faces but my goodness and my lord Virgie has absolutely nothing redeeming features wise. The hair and glasses do nothing for her either except make her look like Mrs. Magoo. Maybe if she cut her bangs and straightened her hair and wore contacts she could possibly move up to like a 1.5 instead of a zero on a looks scale.

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net
I've noticed that for about a year now Virgie has been avoiding what the FAs refer to as "VBO": visible belly outline. She's self conscious about it, despite her protests. It leads to her largely now wearing shapeless potato sacks and then stuff that cinches below the boobs for a "waist".

And her jowls, my goodness. There are certain FAs that were born with decent faces but my goodness and my lord Virgie has absolutely nothing redeeming features wise. The hair and glasses do nothing for her either except make her look like Mrs. Magoo. Maybe if she cut her bangs and straightened her hair and wore contacts she could possibly move up to like a 1.5 instead of a zero on a looks scale.
Virgie really did get a shitty roll of the genetic dice when it came to looks. There are so many fat girls where I can see how they could have been at least cute if they hadn't blown up, but Virgie isn't one of them. She's unfortunate enough to be homely straight to the bone, and without the kind of family money that paid for Dani's facial surgeries and braces (Dani's face was actually deformed, and looking like she has a hefty dose of bulldog DNA is a huge improvement).

And you can't tell me that being ugly hasn't played a role in Virgie not only electing to be a fatty and eat all the cakes (because she still wouldn't be attractive if she lost weight, so why bother?), but also getting into the whole Fat Acceptance thing and encouraging other women (who do have the potential to be pretty) to embrace their own self-destruction. It's also why she dresses like a cartoon character and wears ugly glasses and an unflattering hairstyle--because she has no decent features to flatter, and gravelly skin, and any attempt to look better is just doomed to fail.

Nobody pays attention to ugly girls, especially not the fat ones, unless they make a spectacle of themselves. If she had any talent, she might have turned her ambition and desire for attention toward becoming a performer of some sort. But since she doesn't, she's decided to be a cheerleader for addiction and self-destruction instead, because if she can't be thin and pretty, why should other women get to be?

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Having had so much fun with Tess Holiday's Getty Images page, I went looking for Virgie's. Alas, only a few photos were found, none very interesting. Well, except for this is apparently how she behaves at fancy events - she lies down wherever to take selfies and fuck around on her phone. Rude.
Screen Shot 2019-02-19 at 2.38.41 PM.png

And is so fat, she can't keep her eyes open.
Screen Shot 2019-02-19 at 2.39.26 PM.png

But I digress! Allow me to walk you through some recent blog posts of hers. Here, Virgie informs us of a vital kitchen implement that surely all normies use too, right? Everyone dips their snacks into melted butter so often they require a special kitchen tool for it, stop fat shaming her!
Screen Shot 2019-02-19 at 2.33.54 PM.png

She also shares a recipe for one of her favorite breakfasts: nopales scramble. It serves four people. Virgie is one person. She ate 1,428 calories for breakfast. HAES!
Screen Shot 2019-02-19 at 2.35.23 PM.png

HamFan

Hi, guize! So
kiwifarms.net
Having had so much fun with Tess Holiday's Getty Images page, I went looking for Virgie's. Alas, only a few photos were found, none very interesting. Well, except for this is apparently how she behaves at fancy events - she lies down wherever to take selfies and fuck around on her phone. Rude.
Tess's Getty images are fun because you get to see her unfiltered. Virgie doesn't shoop her pics to death because there's seriously nothing to work with.

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
Virgie actually looks better (well, "better") in those candid shots than she does in the pictures that accompany her miserable Ravishly articles:
Screen Shot 2019-02-19 at 5.03.17 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-02-19 at 5.03.37 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-02-19 at 5.04.04 PM.png
Jowls for days, holy shit.

I honestly don't think Virgie is insecure in the traditional, harmless sense. I think she's a raging narcissist who has found the perfect cult of personality niche within FA. If anything, she seems to have the kind of body dysmorphia where she believes that she looks as amazing and cute as thin models while wearing a polyester potato sack and showing off her droopy boobs.

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino