Gross Virgie Tovar - #losehatenotweight HAES, BoPo Snake Oil Salesman. Fat AF.

MicrowavedApple

kiwifarms.net
Virgie really did get a shitty roll of the genetic dice when it came to looks. There are so many fat girls where I can see how they could have been at least cute if they hadn't blown up, but Virgie isn't one of them. She's unfortunate enough to be homely straight to the bone, and without the kind of family money that paid for Dani's facial surgeries and braces (Dani's face was actually deformed, and looking like she has a hefty dose of bulldog DNA is a huge improvement).
Just comparing her to the other major players in the FA community really drives home this point. Lindy West is quite pretty despite her weight, Jes Baker's face can be described as cute, and I think Fat Girl Flow has nice bone structure that would be quite striking if she wasn't a proud infinifat. The only other person in the movement I can think of that rivals Virgie in ugliness (and bitterness too) is Fat Heffalump.

I do feel bad for Virgie in a way - it's probably much easier for her to pin all of her problems and romantic disappointments on her weight rather than confront the fact that she's irredeemably ugly.

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
it's probably much easier for her to pin all of her problems and romantic disappointments on her weight rather than confront the fact that she's irredeemably ugly.
Well, she's also irredeemably crazy and self-centered, which doesn't help either. She described a first date where she tried to engage in a feeder game with her favorite candies, and got super pissed off when the guy demurred and said he didn't like candy (and possible, didn't want a woman he didn't yet know to shove it in his mouth with her tongue). She felt this was thin privilege in action, because everyone loves candy, wants to eat it all the time, and anyone who says they don't is engaging in active fatphobia.

Virgie simply couldn't wrap her head around the idea that not everyone wants to have food shoved into their face for fun. Or be face raped by a pockmarked jowl monster. Instead of realizing her actions were likely to make anyone uncomfortable, and that maybe not everyone likes to binge as much as she does, she went and blamed the "fit" guy, who was nice enough to give a horribly ugly obese girl the same chance as anyone else.

Captain Ahab

kiwifarms.net
Well, she's also irredeemably crazy and self-centered, which doesn't help either. She described a first date where she tried to engage in a feeder game with her favorite candies, and got super pissed off when the guy demurred and said he didn't like candy (and possible, didn't want a woman he didn't yet know to shove it in his mouth with her tongue). She felt this was thin privilege in action, because everyone loves candy, wants to eat it all the time, and anyone who says they don't is engaging in active fatphobia.

Virgie simply couldn't wrap her head around the idea that not everyone wants to have food shoved into their face for fun. Or be face raped by a pockmarked jowl monster. Instead of realizing her actions were likely to make anyone uncomfortable, and that maybe not everyone likes to binge as much as she does, she went and blamed the "fit" guy, who was nice enough to give a horribly ugly obese girl the same chance as anyone else.
https://ravishly.com/accidentally-date-clean-eater

She’s batshit insane. For someone who looks like a mentally challenged bulldog, she sure does seem to have high standards. You’d think a 1/10 would be happy to jump on any willing dick. I never thought an adult would get so angry about someone not liking candy.

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

She’s batshit insane. For someone who looks like a mentally challenged bulldog, she sure does seem to have high standards. You’d think a 1/10 would be happy to jump on any willing dick. I never thought an adult would get so angry about someone not liking candy.
Yay, you found it! Yup, in addition to being ugly as sin, she's batshit crazy.

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net

I swear, whenever she posts about having gone on a date, or having had a boyfriend at any point, I'm convinced #thathappened. She's physically repulsive, crass, attention-seeking, admits she throws tantrums whenever any of her alleged past traumas get "triggered"--and yet every time she describes a date or a boyfriend, they're attractive guys who have their shit together.

This is the woman who claims to have fit into a size Medium back in college, where she tagged along after a frat-boy friend of hers and desperately hoped he'd fall in love with her, and was left heartbroken when he didn't. Years later, she worked herself up into an envious rage after seeing on FB that he was married to a pretty, slim, blonde. Time has not improved either her appearance or her personality, yet we're supposed to believe that she not only has an active dating life, but that she attracts high-quality men.

Yeah, sure, Virgie.

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
kiwifarms.net
A woman who brings a tent to a park on a first date? Nothing insane about that. And of course, the first date must be fortified with candy and chips.

She goes on and on about how she wasn't really "into it", but she was the one initiating stupid 'eat the candy out of my mouth' games. Maybe he just wasn't into her, rather than not into the junk food? Maybe she looked good on paper to a Chilean artist with a fat fetish, but the reality was just too much...

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
Virgie's been a guest on some podcast called Food Psych that's run by an "anti-diet" RD (which seems to be a growing trend among RDs).

In this episode, Virgie goes into a disturbing amount of detail about "reenacting trauma through [her] genitals," her overwhelming libido, having compulsive sex with every rando who offers, and turning down a probably homeless dude who asked to give her a foot massage at the beach.

Virgie's rantings get really weird and sound almost manic to me, and the host has to pretend that Virgie is saying completely normal stuff and making profound points.

It's a super-creepy and cringe-worthy listen from 57:00 on (59:23 for the foot massage story).

thejackal

kiwifarms.net
Virgie's been a guest on some podcast called Food Psych that's run by an "anti-diet" RD (which seems to be a growing trend among RDs).

In this episode, Virgie goes into a disturbing amount of detail about "reenacting trauma through [her] genitals," her overwhelming libido, having compulsive sex with every rando who offers, and turning down a probably homeless dude who asked to give her a foot massage at the beach.

Virgie's rantings get really weird and sound almost manic to me, and the host has to pretend that Virgie is saying completely normal stuff and making profound points.

It's a super-creepy and cringe-worthy listen from 57:00 on (59:23 for the foot massage story).

it's like you know, it's I mean, like, totally, wild and radical and hella healing, you know? She has a SoCal inflection and vocab with a bulldog's face. Nice.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino