Gross Virgie Tovar - #losehatenotweight HAES, BoPo Snake Oil Salesman. Fat AF.

Pina Colada

Heavens to Mercutroyd!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Still an unfortunate looking face tbh
Definitely. Whoever did that shop couldn't entirely get rid of her bulbous nose if they wanted her to be recognizable.

The only upside to her ass face is that she will probably look nearly the same at 80 as she does now at 35. :optimistic:?
I gave her a five minute "rhinoplasty", but she's not doing any better with that sneer.
Virgie nose job.jpg

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
kiwifarms.net
She carries a bag that talks about pizza, she wears a dress printed with doughnuts, and she sexualizes food in both the podcast and her article? She is even more obsessed with food than Amberlynn and Chantal, which I did not think was possible. Talk about wasting a life; no room at the inn for any kind of thought, idea, opinion, or concept that is not directly related to eating.

Candidae

kiwifarms.net
https://www.virgietovar.com/blog/my-8-picks-for-turning-v-day-into-me-day

Valentine's into me day, what a shock this spicy fatty is still single!

Also her tastes could not be more basic bitch. (also, also lmao at her shopping at torrid)
So she claims that conformists include anyone who actually cares what goes in their body regardless of if it's for health, weight, or personal beliefs yet here she is with her hipster organic "supplement" rose tea (from a brand that indicates on the package that it helps or fairly pays local Indians despite very likely not) and her fancy hot sauce for her fancy eggs. Like this bitch cares so much about food she wasted her NYFW post on basic bitch food for most of it. How is she not a conformist herself by her rules?
I think the guy who commendably lives his life as a clean eater yet still chose to go out on a date with a girl who clearly lives a different life from him is much less conformist than she is.

homewayhalf

kiwifarms.net
Virgie’s main issue is that in spite of her fat activism, she’s still insanely materialistic and conforms to patriarchal standards. She’s obsessed with high-priced food, fashion, makeup, and talks about how men desiring her makes her matter in the world. A true revolution would be if she went makeupless and wore jeans and a tshirt, talked honestly about how men made her feel bad instead of pretending like she’s NOT jealous of their thin girlfriends, etc. But nah. She’s no different than a Kardashian. She just doesn’t look like one.

A second thing that bugs me about Virgie is that she claims overeating isn’t an issue for her, that her body is just made that way - and then openly brags about overeating.

thejackal

kiwifarms.net
20 ways you can be fat positive:

“Fat-positive” is a phrase that describes behaviors and ideas that promote fatness and fat people as rad, beautiful, stunning and amazing. This phrase promotes the idea that fat people are a natural part of body diversity and human diversity. It goes beyond the idea of weight neutrality, and into — as the phrase suggests — affirmative attitudes. Yes, this phrase includes the idea that there is nothing wrong with fatness or fat people, but it goes farther into asserting that fat people have unique qualities that should be celebrated. People of all sizes can be fat-positive.

1. Recognize when your fat friends are killin’ it - with their outfit, their professional life or their crafting skills. Take a second to internally (and silently!) recognize they’re thriving against a lot of odds. Tell them they’re killin’ it.

5. Date and have sex with fat people.

6. Buy fat-positive books.

So basically fuck them and buy their shit and put them on a pedestal for their "unique qualities" like gluttony, sloth, and overconsumption.

Candidae

kiwifarms.net
20 ways you can be fat positive:

“Fat-positive” is a phrase that describes behaviors and ideas that promote fatness and fat people as rad, beautiful, stunning and amazing. This phrase promotes the idea that fat people are a natural part of body diversity and human diversity. It goes beyond the idea of weight neutrality, and into — as the phrase suggests — affirmative attitudes. Yes, this phrase includes the idea that there is nothing wrong with fatness or fat people, but it goes farther into asserting that fat people have unique qualities that should be celebrated. People of all sizes can be fat-positive.

1. Recognize when your fat friends are killin’ it - with their outfit, their professional life or their crafting skills. Take a second to internally (and silently!) recognize they’re thriving against a lot of odds. Tell them they’re killin’ it.

5. Date and have sex with fat people.

6. Buy fat-positive books.

So basically fuck them and buy their shit and put them on a pedestal for their "unique qualities" like gluttony, sloth, and overconsumption.

Oh god this article. I think my favourite part is she starts off saying that fat people have unique positives yet doesn't list any of them.
Also the part where she says, "4. Pay for your fat friend’s coffee if you benefit from the wage gap between fat people and thin people." How am I supposed to know if I make more than my friend because they're fat and not some other factor? That's just stupid, if I'm much richer than my friend and I ask them to hang out for coffee then sure, I'll likely offer to pay but what adult would just pay for their friend's coffee just because you're thin and they're fat?
One thing I will give her though is the fact that the number one thing she tells fat people is to date and fuck other fat people so at least she's not a hypocrite here. It's the smallest of kudos but she seems to be the minority on that one
Too bad she fucks it up almost immediately by saying "5. Don’t take shit from doctors — you know your body best."
Anyways, here's my attempt at making her a bit prettier. The serious jowels were difficult so I did a mix of pushing them in and making her face a bit more round. I didn't do anything too drastic cause I was more interested in seeing a subtle change like if she lost the sag and took better care of her skin. She looks like a mom nearing 50 but at least it's an improvement from her random photo on that article
20190207_143742_mr1550861768703.jpg

Captain Ahab

kiwifarms.net
It’s cringeworthy how much they talk about having sex. The only other people who rave this much about getting laid are teenage boys and neckbeards. It’s pretty normal for young healthy adults in relationships to have sex daily or at least a few times a week. If you’re 30 and still think having sex regularly is something to brag about you might be full of shit.

chaddis

kiwifarms.net
What makes me mad is that Virgie could so easily be a decent public figure talking about how women's value as people is disproportionately based on appearance. Because whether it's from fat or actual genetic factors (like height, skin color, hair texture, facial features and such), being ugly really sucks. Buuuut instead of talking about making the best of things and finding other ways to be valuable and interesting, she circles right back around to dating and sex and external validation. Way to miss the point entirely.

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
kiwifarms.net
New blog post by Virgie. She explains why diets don't work.
Here are the four reasons why she believes that diets do not work:
  1. Dieting is the same thing as disassociation.
  2. Dieting as intimacy between women.
  3. Dieting as being normal
  4. Dieting as being good.
If you want to read it, here is the link: https://ravishly.com/diets-dont-work-heres-why
She claims dieting causes a constant focus on food, which is unnatural. It leaves no room for introspection, or other thoughts. She seems unable to comprehend that people can diet and also find things to do, thus occupying the mind with thoughts unrelated to food. It leads to dehumanization, and the people who diet and are thus fixated on food have unhappy marriages and never even have had an orgasm. She, on the other hand, is so constantly focused on food, she has no thoughts unrelated to food. She wears a doughnut dress, for chrissakes, and brings a tent to a park on a first date to play erotic food games with a stranger...

Female bonding among most women centers around their commiserating about how much they hate their bodies. It is hatred of their own bodies that makes them intimate. Women aren't permitted to discuss most topics with other women, she claims. She knows this because whenever she is with another woman, she can't think of anything to talk about. She has spurned women seeking intimacy by talking about food being evil, to avoid this sick mindset. Reading all this, I have to wonder if Virgie has ever even met a real woman?

This whole section of her article seems designed for her to complain that having brown skin in an "affluent" white city makes people stare at her (it couldn't possibly be the doughnut dress or tent in the park, could it?) She uses this to point out that fatties don't choose to stand out from the crowd (I'd say they make that choice with every 3000 calorie meal) She does argue that although dieting is supposedly self-improvement and discipline, it was really designed to "solve" [sic; I think she's choosing the wrong word here, but the whole thing is written as if by a seventh grader at best] the cultural problem of fatophobia.

People only diet for asspats. Fatties want asspats because they are self-loathing [here, she is actually letting a truth slip, out of sheer ineptness], so they will keep trying even when they fail.

And that's all she wrote. She does say it is important people understand these truths about dieting, while enacting fat activist and fat positive methods [of what, Fatso??] as "intervention' [to what, Fatso??]

Wowee. This is some messed-up thinking; it is a wonder she can roam the streets. Zero insight (de rigueur with fatties, it seems), zero substance, zero coherent argument, it's all a big zero like a pink-frosted sprinkled doughnut... She seems to be stunted around age 15, right when puberty was kicking in, if I put on my psychologist's cap (mine has a propeller on it) for a minute. Every fatty is stunted somewhere, most at a pre-sexual 12 or 13 or 14, but Virgie thinks of orgasms when she talks about dieting... However, she does not seem to grasp the complexities of personality that adults come to recognize. She really is a piece of work.

AbraCadaver

Member of the SUIT YOURSELF Army
kiwifarms.net
She claims dieting causes a constant focus on food, which is unnatural. It leaves no room for introspection, or other thoughts. She seems unable to comprehend that people can diet and also find things to do, thus occupying the mind with thoughts unrelated to food. It leads to dehumanization, and the people who diet and are thus fixated on food have unhappy marriages and never even have had an orgasm. She, on the other hand, is so constantly focused on food, she has no thoughts unrelated to food. She wears a doughnut dress, for chrissakes, and brings a tent to a park on a first date to play erotic food games with a stranger...

Female bonding among most women centers around their commiserating about how much they hate their bodies. It is hatred of their own bodies that makes them intimate. Women aren't permitted to discuss most topics with other women, she claims. She knows this because whenever she is with another woman, she can't think of anything to talk about. She has spurned women seeking intimacy by talking about food being evil, to avoid this sick mindset. Reading all this, I have to wonder if Virgie has ever even met a real woman?

This whole section of her article seems designed for her to complain that having brown skin in an "affluent" white city makes people stare at her (it couldn't possibly be the doughnut dress or tent in the park, could it?) She uses this to point out that fatties don't choose to stand out from the crowd (I'd say they make that choice with every 3000 calorie meal) She does argue that although dieting is supposedly self-improvement and discipline, it was really designed to "solve" [sic; I think she's choosing the wrong word here, but the whole thing is written as if by a seventh grader at best] the cultural problem of fatophobia.

People only diet for asspats. Fatties want asspats because they are self-loathing [here, she is actually letting a truth slip, out of sheer ineptness], so they will keep trying even when they fail.

And that's all she wrote. She does say it is important people understand these truths about dieting, while enacting fat activist and fat positive methods [of what, Fatso??] as "intervention' [to what, Fatso??]

Wowee. This is some messed-up thinking; it is a wonder she can roam the streets. Zero insight (de rigueur with fatties, it seems), zero substance, zero coherent argument, it's all a big zero like a pink-frosted sprinkled doughnut... She seems to be stunted around age 15, right when puberty was kicking in, if I put on my psychologist's cap (mine has a propeller on it) for a minute. Every fatty is stunted somewhere, most at a pre-sexual 12 or 13 or 14, but Virgie thinks of orgasms when she talks about dieting... However, she does not seem to grasp the complexities of personality that adults come to recognize. She really is a piece of work.
Her own misogyny is incredible. “Women never talk about anything with other women except diets and how ugly they feel.” Yeah fuck politics, movies and pop culture, what’s going on in their lives with family, work, education...women just chatter about diets and wanting to be pretty!

Like I get that she’s right uggo and that’s not her fault and she’s probably spent her whole life being a bit resentful of the face she was born with, but taking it out on the rest of the world because you hate yourself is not the way to go. Don’t claim that women are obsessed with thinking constantly of food and how ugly they feel. They’re not. You are.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino