Gross Virgie Tovar - #losehatenotweight HAES, BoPo Snake Oil Salesman. Fat AF.

AbraCadaver

Member of the SUIT YOURSELF Army
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 686769
This one turns my stomach more than any other. The bumps all over her saggy butt chin are especially warty and gross.

And why does she dress like a colorblind fortune teller who works out of a rundown strip mall?
She really did get every possible unfortunate trait, it’s incredible. I’d feel terrible for her if she wasn’t such an awful person.
Just for fun, try to imagine how she could fix herself if she had infinite money and access to the finest plastic surgeons on earth. Because you know if she had infinite money, that’s the first thing she WOULD do, body positivity be damned. She radiates self-hate and insecurity.

I’m thinking lipo, nose job, lower and mid facelift, eyelid tuck, neck sculpt, and then an aggressive course of dermabrasion sessions. Maybe after all that, she’d finally be happy and stop telling other women how to eat their cake.

Candidae

kiwifarms.net
I have little to offer except holy shit look at her tongue!!!

Like, what the actual fuck?? I know smokers who don't have a mouth nearly this bad!
And the woman could actually look like she's enjoying whatever she is putting in her mouth cause even ignoring her tongue it doesn't look so great
Also, about the actual article, that is some damn good internal misogyny. I also like the fact that the only reason she would have to constantly think about her diet is because she thinks and does nothing but eat. And coming from her date earlier in the thread, she's the real person who has nothing to talk about and probably surrounds herself with similar people

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net
She really did get every possible unfortunate trait, it’s incredible. I’d feel terrible for her if she wasn’t such an awful person.
Just for fun, try to imagine how she could fix herself if she had infinite money and access to the finest plastic surgeons on earth. Because you know if she had infinite money, that’s the first thing she WOULD do, body positivity be damned. She radiates self-hate and insecurity.
Honestly, if she had infinite money, she'd self-destruct in fairly short order. A lot of people would (most lottery jackpot winners certainly do) because having lots of money doesn't fix broken people; it merely serves as an amplifier for their existing defects.

Given infinite money, I believe Virgie would double down on her position, becoming an even more aggressively reality-denying and self-indulgent version of herself. She'd blow the money on lavish meals, vacations, and fatgirl clothes, and use it, and everything she could buy with it, to entice other people--including the kinds of men she obviously longs for--to hang out with her and give her the attention she craves. In the process, she'd become even more petulant and demanding, and before long her entire social circle woud be nothing but parasitic sycophants and hangers-on, pandering to her in order to get what they want.

She wouldn't go off to the most luxurious fat camp, or consult with the best plastic surgeons, because I believe that as insecure as she is, the prospect of actually changing herself, and thus becoming another person, is just too terrifying at this point. She's used to being fat and ugly, and has constructed a deliberately offensive and obnoxious persona as a means of dealing with that. Her entire self-concept revolves around being an unapologetic fatty, and eating whatever she wants--and thinking this makes her a better, saner person than women who stay slim by exerting any measure of self-control.
I’m thinking lipo, nose job, lower and mid facelift, eyelid tuck, neck sculpt, and then an aggressive course of dermabrasion sessions. Maybe after all that, she’d finally be happy and stop telling other women how to eat their cake.
I'm thinking intensive psychotherapy, but, frankly, that would end up with her actually getting dx'ed with Narcissistic Personality Disorder, and Narcissists are a lost cause from a mental health standpoint, as they're virtually untreatable.

Her external appearance is repulsive, yes. But fixing her face and body through diet and surgery isn't going to fix what's fundamentally wrong with her, and it's never going to be enough to make her happy, because her ugliness goes clear to the bone.

And here's the thing: There really is nothing standing in Virgie's way if she wanted to make significant changes to her appearance. She could start by cleaning up her diet, and quit eating shit that provokes an obvious inflammatory response. In doing so, she would not only lose weight (including some of the fat that grotesquely distorts her face), but her skin would improve dramatically. And while losing weight, she could save up money toward individual cosmetic procedures, and get them done over time, thus allowing herself to mentally adjust to changes in her face as well as her body.

There's nothing preventing her from making a plan to un-fug herself and following through on it--except herself. She may not like being ugly; she may feel insecure and resentful about her looks; yet she keeps choosing to not only remain ugly, but amplify it, calling attention to it in a very in-your-face sort of way. So, strange as it may seem, she's getting some sort of payoff for having a face and body that resemble a cave troll, and whatever that may be, it's important enough to her that she keeps hanging on to it--despite the ways in which it also hinders and damages her. It's not a rational choice, and I doubt she's even conscious that she's continually making it, or that there is actually a payoff for doing so.

And if she awoke tomorrow morning, magically transformed into a slim, attractive version of herself? She might feel an initial thrill, but then she'd start to panic, because all the rules she has been living by in order to get that desired payoff would no longer be in effect. She would have to find some other way to get that payoff, if that were even possible--or go through the wrenching process of discarding her old ideas about herself and becoming another person entirely, which I don't believe she's capable of.

JuniperFalls

kiwifarms.net
Apparently, being fat and seeing diet products for sale is just as bad as being shot and killed in a bullshit war, which is why Virgie is celebrating International Women's Day by re-creating the famous Vietnam War photo showing hippie protesters putting flowers in gun barrels -- only now it's morbidly obese women putting flowers in a bottle of Slim-Fast.

JuniperFalls

kiwifarms.net
"On International Women's Day, I was going to post about how horrible it is that women in Saudi Arabia spend their entire lives under house arrest for the crime of being born female, but then a Saudi women's rights activist emailed me and said 'Never mind me and my petty problems, Virgie -- is it true that, although American women have the freedom to chart their own destinies and leave their homes anytime they wish, you have to see DIET PRODUCTS sold in stores? Dear God. I don't know how you can stand it.'"

JuniperFalls

kiwifarms.net
New blog post by Virgie. She is happy that Weight Watchers is no longer doing well. The best thing to come out of this blog post, is the picture of Virgie. She looks worse then ever. View attachment 692158
Link to blog post: https://ravishly.com/take-cake-international-women-s-day-i-celebrate-31-stock-plummet-ww
For all that Virgie and her fellow deathfats love to rage against the diet industry for making money off their body size, funny how none of them complain about the high price of things like Belgian imported chocolates. I don't think the Guylian company is operating on a non-profit basis.

Last edited:

Candidae

kiwifarms.net
For all that Virgie and her fellow deathfats love to rage against the diet industry for making money off their body size, funny how none of them complain about the high price of things like Belgian imported chocolates. I don't think the Guylian company is operating on a non-profit basis.
You think deathfats have standards when it comes to the food they shove down their throats?
In spite of Vergie acting all foodie while in New York, there's no way she has any taste or class

vanilla_pepsi_head

Heavens to Spergatroyd!
kiwifarms.net
She's actually not as fat as I thought she was at first, she just carries a shitload of weight in her face. Her fat nose and awful skin make her look like a chronic alcoholic. I can easily see her spending her evenings crying into a gallon of shitty pre-mixed diabeetus cocktails while stalking attractive women on Instagram and trying to convince herself she isn't jealous.

thejackal

kiwifarms.net
She's actually not as fat as I thought she was at first, she just carries a shitload of weight in her face. Her fat nose and awful skin make her look like a chronic alcoholic. I can easily see her spending her evenings crying into a gallon of shitty pre-mixed diabeetus cocktails while stalking attractive women on Instagram and trying to convince herself she isn't jealous.
She's pretty fat but she hasn't ballooned to "death fat" status yet and has maintained her weight over the last few years. That said, she has made a switch to very obviously covering her gunt with flowing dresses and other outfits that hide her hideous VBO sometime in the past year or so. Everything she wears is now designed to cinch below her boobs to give her a "waist" and then flow down over her gunt without outline.

She never, ever talks about her face and skin. It most be a horrific topic for her so I can see why. Just an unfortunate situation that she's centered her entire being around coping with.

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net
Preaching to the choir is infinitely more profitable; they're the ones who will buy your book and "Babecamp" weekends, after all.

And despite being already converted,, the "choir" in this instance still struggles mughtily with doubt,. Because, let's face it, life as an obese person (especially a woman) really sucks--and it sucks even more, the larger you are. So the small voice of common sense that keeps telling you, "This shit's fucked up. Being this fat really is objectively terrible, and not a positive experience at all, no matter how much you pretend otherwise," NEVER SHUTS UP. Alcoholics and heroin addicts remain aware that what they're doing is self-destructive, and driving others away, and that they really should get their shit together and stop, and so does anybody whose eating habits are so disordered that they suffer the consequences--including obesity.

Virgie's basically denying reality, and helping her fellow addicts (many of whom are larger than she is), deny reality as well. If you want to keep them converted, you've got to keep preaching to them, "pushing the conversation past the 101 level," and giving them seemingly more complicated and esoteric reasons for continuing to believe--because the 101-level reasons for embracing fat acceptance are so flimsy, they cannot hold unless constantly reinforced, and buttressed with something that at least looks sturdier.

FrostedFlakes&PBR

Blue Nun Widemouths
kiwifarms.net
Sometimes I think Virgie’s whole schtick has less to do with giving a shit about fat activism and more to do with how...I’m sorry, I don’t know how else to say this, but with how unfortunate her face looks. Like, yeah, she’s fat, but by FA/HAES/Tess Holiday standards, she’s really not that big at all. And since tumblr/narcissist/SJW nonsense hasn’t quite morphed fully into “UGLY IS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT! My sagging face that looks like old chewing gum stuffed with marbles should be on the cover of Vogue!!”, for the moment all Virgie has to work with is “fat activism.”

I’m not trying to be cruel but I really believe that if she wasn’t an insufferable narcissist, and someone fixed her face, she would probably be fine with dropping 50 pounds ASAP.

I honestly dgaf if someone’s face is exploded or uggo when they’re kind. But Virgie’s attitude really brings out the extreme physical ugliness she’s sporting. Every time I see new pics here I’m like damn

queue-anon

kiwifarms.net
why do all these god awful ugly fat women have this specific kind of hairstyle? View attachment 693486
They're probably trying to hide their faces with their hair.

I first noticed it with Brigitte Macron. She isn't fat (she actually could stand to gain a few pounds), but she is old as heck, and now that I've noticed how old or ugly women use their hair to hide their faces, I can't unsee it.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino