Disaster Virginia Mom Admits Injecting Her Own Blood Into Disabled 5-Year-Old Son’s Nose & Mouth (VIDEO) -

Clockwork_PurBle

John Goldfarb, get your ass back home.
kiwifarms.net
(FAIRFAX COUNTY, VA) - A Virginia woman has pleaded guilty to child abuse after injecting her own blood into the nose and mouth of her disabled son. The injections further sickened the boy, and the mother allegedly poisoned him in order to get him extra medical attention.

Elizabeth Malone, a 29-year-old mother of three, moved from Texas to Virginia last year when her five-year-old disabled son, who is unable to speak, was admitted for treatment at Inova Fairfax Hospital.

Last April, a surveillance camera was set up in the boy’s room after a nurse noticed a bloody napkin in the bathroom and a syringe hidden in Malone’s shirt sleeve.

The camera then filmed Malone using a syringe to inject blood into the child’s trachea tube and central IV line. The boy developed infections and high fevers as a result.

After viewing the video, police arrested Malone. She initially denied any wrongdoing, but admitted during questioning that she brought her blood to the hospital in a bag and used the syringe to inject it into her son’s system.

During the interview, Malone reportedly broke down and said, “I don't want to intentionally cause him harm. I know I did, I know I did. Punish me but please let me see my children again.”

Upon entering the guilty plea, Malone’s defense attorney said she disagreed with the hospital’s treatment of her son and just wanted to get him more attention. The lawyer said, “She denies any intention to harm her child. She loves her child like any mother.”

Prosecutors added that since Malone has been in custody, her son’s condition has improved dramatically and he has been going to school.

Malone is scheduled to be sentenced in July.

Link

Agent Nahman Jayden

Acts like he's from space
kiwifarms.net
Of course, the ol' Munchausen-by-proxy trick of... injecting your blood into your kid's trachea. Why didn't I think of that?

No wonder her kid's disabled if she pulls stupid shit like this for attention. I'm glad he's doing better now that his psycho mom's been removed from the picture. Hopefully she actually gets punished for this. "I didn't mean to hurt him on purpose" my ass.

Clockwork_PurBle

John Goldfarb, get your ass back home.
kiwifarms.net
Fucking munchies.

Poisoning is how most female serial killers claim their victims.

Which do you guys think would be worse:
Being slowly poisoned by someone you love, or being chopped up by some psycho dude?
Well, the plus side of being chopped up is that, while it would be painful, the pain wouldn't last a long time and you would die from blood loss relatively quickly (depending on the degree of chopping).

Being slowly poinsoned a la Blanche Tyler Moore style would be much, much worse.

Ido

Discord Dominatrix
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She should've gone the Susan Schofield route and claimed he was schizo, could've gotten all the attention she wanted and it wouldnt have been lethal (at the start). But no this bitch decided to get into blood play and be reverse Dracula.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
"Please, just let me see my kids again"

Why? So you can keep making them sick? Because God knows she's a Karen who would vomit at the prospect of an abusive father saying the same. I mean, I know it should be a given since she has a re.tarded kid, but goddamn why do mbp's have such few brain cells to rub together? "I injected my son with an incompatible blood type repeatedly, but I still deserve to see him!" This is just pure selfishness and greed right here. She probably smoked and drank a ton to make him re.tarded in the first place or dropped him on his head as an infant. Gotta love how mbp's always frame it as "I was just trying to get them more attention!" No, you were trying to get yourself more attention instead of being a camwhore or turning tricks on a street corner.

Recon

Tactical Autism Response Division
kiwifarms.net
Real talk, a lot of these childhood speech disorders and delays are associated with environmental toxicity. I looked up things like superfund sites. On the left map, the red dots are big toxic sites. On the right map, the outlined area is Elizabeth's neck of the woods. Looks like she raised her child on top of a toxic waste dump, which leads, ofc, to speech delays/dysfunctions, etc.

This sort of speech dysfunction is pretty much comorbid with deprivation, filth and shitty parenting. Here's the source for that.

So, I just wanted to lay this out as evidence in the beginning of the thread. It was a quick & dirty search, but I trust it and could recreate this post with some panache later if needed.

EDIT TO ADD: The degree of poisoning in this town is such that it's potentially a multigenerational problem.... As in, there's a good chance that the mom suffered some sort of cognitive impairment when she was growing up, only to have kids in the same spot & repeat the cycle. I'll look into it further if there's a reason to.

Last edited:

sperginity

defenestrator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ok but... blood clots if it just sits around, especially in a syringe. Normally you got like 5 minutes before a huge clot forms and won't come out, but she took the blood in a bag up to the hospital room and hoovered it up in a syringe in time? Was she taking anticoagulants or something? I'm astounded that she was able to carry out her crazy plan.

Don't use munchie moms as an excuse to shit on women who are single mothers. If you look at the statistics, absent fathers are not usually good guys that are being forced out of their kids lives. They are usually men with serious problems (many of them in prison) who cannot provide financial or emotional support to their kids and so they leave.

Recon

Tactical Autism Response Division
kiwifarms.net
Ok but... blood clots if it just sits around, especially in a syringe. Normally you got like 5 minutes before a huge clot forms and won't come out, but she took the blood in a bag up to the hospital room and hoovered it up in a syringe in time? Was she taking anticoagulants or something? I'm astounded that she was able to carry out her crazy plan.

Don't use munchie moms as an excuse to shit on women who are single mothers. If you look at the statistics, absent fathers are not usually good guys that are being forced out of their kids lives. They are usually men with serious problems (many of them in prison) who cannot provide financial or emotional support to their kids and so they leave.
I think the toxicity that's clearly in the area is at least 40% of this equation.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino