Trainwreck Virgo Rouge / Jamie Morse / Marissa Morris/Elienne/Marchant/Elene Nadieja / Rachzel Grezbian - Musician, "Culture comes out of Genetics", Gangstalking Nut, Pedo Apologist, Ever Changing Aliases.

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New Video: I Should Be Proud! Members Of Negativland Interview Me Via San Francisco (The Radio), Great Stuff!

Talks about meeting Jon Liedecker at MOMA and how close she is with him. She's a big fan of Negatvland and listened to them all day yesterday while she was working. She thinks he should have picked a more interesting piece like Innocence Elise instead of Emu.

multiverse

Not actually Merissa OR Heather
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New Video: I Should Be Proud! Members Of Negativland Interview Me Via San Francisco (The Radio), Great Stuff!
View attachment 1303479
Talks about meeting Jon Liedecker at MOMA and how close she is with him. She's a big fan of Negatvland and listened to them all day yesterday while she was working. She thinks he should have picked a more interesting piece like Innocence Elise instead of Emu.
So he reveals her utter insanity to a live crowd in San Francisco after she corners him at a MOMA installation and leaves him hours of obsessive voicemails, but she still thinks of him as a friend?

If he doesn't answer her phone calls for a day, he'll be right back on her shit list.

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In the 90 or so videos Marissa has on her Marisa Elene Nadieja (MEN... men?) channel right now, she's the only person shown - except in "Sunflower El Sol, Original Eclectic Music." In it, a guy with a guitar she identifies as Meyer Rossabi accompanies her keyboard and singing. Anybody got the backstory there?
Marissa put the video on the MEN channel on 2/16/19, but it was made before then. Her soundbooth's in the background, so Rossabi was at her home. Archived version:

Screen Shot 2020-05-18 at 5.21.05 PM.png

Marissa posted this on the now defunct tnbfn forum, probably about the El Sol piece above:
Screen Shot 2020-05-18 at 5.52.00 PM.png

She seems to have been using "Elene" in her name starting in 2017, so the video may have been made then. I haven't been able to retrieve anything more from tnbfn.

Rossabi's Twitter profile identifies him as a blues and jazz guitar player, singer, and songwriter from Brooklyn - and president of MFR Reality Corporation. His website says, 'He's performed and recorded with artists like, Marky Ramone, Gary US Bonds, Chuck Berry, and opened shows for Acts Such as Southside Johnny and the Asbury Jukes, and he even co-wrote the song "Don't Blame Me" featuring Joan Jett on vocals.'
Screen Shot 2020-05-18 at 5.23.29 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-05-18 at 5.27.18 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-05-18 at 5.27.33 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-05-18 at 5.28.21 PM.png
He's around 61 now, has a few recordings available on Amazon, and doesn't appear to have been playing gigs in the last 8 years or so. Unlike Marissa, he seems to be affable and unpretentious. He even got along with his elderly father by the looks of his YouTube. Nothing relevant came up for MFR Reality, which he registered in 1987, but he also owns/owned MFR Custom Collision Inc., registered in 1980.

In 2007, Rossabi rescued a man who blacked out when swimming off Coney Island. As rescuers sometimes do, he felt a strong bond with the swimmer afterwards. "I don't have a brother but this will be my brother - always," Meyer told a news crew. "Any time he needs me, I'm there, and I hope vice versa, you know. But I have something in my heart now for him."
Rossabi links: Twitter | Website (out of date) | YouTube | Amazon Music | LinkedIn

Opening for Southside Johnny 2012 | Playing BB Kings in NYC 2012 | Playing R Bar, NYC 2010 | Opening at Mexicali Live in Teaneck 2010

The Drew Marissa refers to in the description of "El Sol" may be another guy with a guitar, Drew Coscia, who sings "Glory Days" here with Rossabi's band:

Recently, Drew has proudly sung the dread karaoke that is destroying our culture, according to our diva. He drives for Uber and said in his Twitter profile that he was living on Staten Island as of 2016. His Facebook, like the other sosh I found for him, doesn't appear to be active.

Last edited:

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New Video: Goth Cat Boy, I 'm Not Mentioning Your Name Or Your Town Etc...This IS For You

Back to inspecting the photos to prove that it's Roger Barrett who is her secret admirer. Finishes the video by saying this is private and she shouldn't have posted it on the internet. Whoopsie, I think it's safe to assume it will be quickly deleted or made private on her account. Interesting thought process though given that she said it while filming and then proceeded to upload it on Youtube.

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This Video Is Just For Goth Cat Boy, No One Will Find Out About This! The Pins Holding Up Shelf

Screen Shot 2020-05-20 at 6.37.26 AM.png

Additions:

Goth Catboy's commented on one of her featured vids, "Really Rad Really Sad Delirium," that she may be buying views for. That account was created back in 2018 and has three subscribers. Screencaps:
Screen Shot 2020-05-20 at 7.39.02 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-20 at 7.39.09 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-05-20 at 7.39.21 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-05-20 at 7.39.29 AM.png
The art is by Yoshitaka Amano and is featured on the cover of an artbook going for around $25 on eBay and elsewhere.
Screen Shot 2020-05-20 at 4.56.24 PM.png
I took a look at comments on some of her other music videos to see if I could find more by Goth Catboy, suspecting because of the look of the channel that it's one of her socks. So far, nothing from that account - not surprising given her tendency to delete any comments that don't fawn on her. But on "Love Incendiary," one of her three current featured videos, two of the commenters are clearly socks: Signey Ragnhilde (joined Feb. 6, 2018; two subscribers) and Odossey Oddity (joined Apr. 26, 2018; no subscribers). Both are user names that have posted way off topic on .ru boards to promote Marissa.

The third commenter on "Love Incendiary" appears to be someone other than Marissa: tmc music (joined May 24, 2019; 1.04k subscribers: some actual content). Marissa responded as Marissa to the comments of all three. Screencaps:
Love Incdiary comments.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-20 at 7.50.20 AM.png

Sig enjoyed posting on health food sites and .ru music boards.
Yummy Vegan Recipes:
Screen Shot 2020-05-20 at 7.57.53 AM.png

On Artil35.Ru, a Moonlight Sonata thread:
Screen Shot 2020-05-20 at 7.59.32 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-20 at 7.59.39 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-20 at 8.00.31 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-20 at 8.00.41 AM.png

From the Apassionata thread where she transed into Fredrick Harold George, Cardalette Jenke, and juian hausenbach. Estaban, Marissa's invisible manager, apparently also posted, but only a response to whatever the comment was remains on the board.
Screen Shot 2020-05-20 at 8.03.25 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-05-20 at 8.03.37 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-20 at 8.05.55 AM.png

Pat Gibson also foiled Siggy over on a Tina S thread:
Screen Shot 2020-05-20 at 8.12.01 AM.png

And then there was that Susan Boyle thread on Finnlife.ru:
Screen Shot 2020-05-20 at 8.14.02 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-05-20 at 7.51.07 AM.png

Like Sig, Odossey popped up on .ru boards about a year ago stumping for Marissa. The art is by Kay Nielsen - from "The Book of Death."
Screen Shot 2020-05-20 at 12.16.11 PM.png

Odo popped up on домострой-юг.рф threads to praise Marissa, with agnethna o doing the I-hate-genius accompaniment.

Screen Shot 2020-05-20 at 8.36.01 AM.png

On another thread, Odo sang the I-hate-genius part:
Screen Shot 2020-05-20 at 8.38.40 AM.png
This last one appears to be an actual human who is not actually Marissa:
Screen Shot 2020-05-20 at 7.52.59 AM.png
Meanwhile, over on her "Innocence Elise" video, which seems to be another one she's bought views for, perhaps someone from the Kiwi Farms or ilxor is teasing her as red cowboy (no "joined on" date showing; 5 subscribers). Screencap:
on innocence elise est 5-11-20.png
Screen Shot 2020-05-20 at 9.00.25 AM.png

As we know, Marissa hates David Gilmour because she believes he stole Pink Floyd from Syd when in fact he watched over Syd, producing the solo albums his friend made after leaving Pink Floyd. And here he is years after Syd's death (uuuh, faked death, sorry), keeping Syd's memory alive.

Halp: I've failed with three strategies for finding YouTube comments by user name. Do any of you have a working strategy?

Last edited:

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New vudeo:Thank you so much gith cat boy millionaire for sending me proof loved it.

Shows fancy paper from a package she received. It's from the same person who sent her the card telling her to keep playing music but has different hand writing. This person is obviously a visual artist with a lot of money. They sent her a drawing of her. She doesn't have time to do her art or music because she has to work 15 hours a day and is struggling with life. This us expensive paper, the sender is obviously a millionaire.

She posted another video but took it down straight away so I couldn't grab it.

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
:story: Goth Cat Boy needs to send more millionaire gift wrap to soak up the salt. Since Marissa has assured us repeatedly that she's making more money than her parents combined, I don't know why she hasn't cut back to 12 hours a day 7 days a week by now.

I haven't found any active Goth Catboy or Goth Cat Boy accounts on social media, which surprises me. There are empty accounts on Tumblr (goth-catboy) and academia.edu (gothcatboy). The words come up as tags on anime and avatars, but that's it so far. Nothing on ilxor.

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Two new videos:
My stalker soon to be in trouble with police, sending pictures of babhomet to my.

I go to the police with the next stalking post nail to my house with fingerprints

I haven't had chance to watch these yet.

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The views on Marissa's active channel from 5/15 through 5/22 indicate that she may have paid for views to promote her artwork rather than her music.

She continues to be her own worst enemy in building a following, pulling down two of every three videos she posts.

But her new videos still pull in dozens of views in their first week, which to me hints at a loyal if small subscribership that, given the quietude of this thread, is unlikely to be mostly kiwis.
chart top.png

chart bottom.png
The three featured videos she chose for her home page are among those that got the greatest number of views during the week, but un-featured videos she added to the channel during the week performed nearly as well.

The three featured videos are music videos, two of them on the channel for more than a year and one that's equally old but was re-posted in April. Together, "Love Incendiary," "Really Rad Really Sad Delirium," and "Innocence Elise" gained 256 views, with the existing leader, "Love Incendiary," gaining the most - 148.

I can't tell whether the featured music videos benefited from paid views, but if they did, they still didn't perform much better than the new vlog videos she added. In fact, one new vlog video, "I Should Be Proud! Members Of Negativland Interview Me Via San Francisco (The Radio), Great Stuff!," got nearly as many views as "Love Incendiary," 144 versus 148. Three other new vlog videos also out performed featured videos. As of this morning, though, she's pulled most of them down, including "I Should Be Proud!"

For all my noodling, I couldn't be sure I was seeing any impact from her buying views except possibly in the performance of one that's had three titles. It's currently "Why Do People Reject Originality And Individuality in Artwork Over Copies and Clones?" (previously "Part 2 My Visual Artwork, I Am A Professional Level Original Illustrator/ Composer" and "Why People Don't Prefer Originality And Individuality In Art Anymore? Why Individuality Is Shunned?"). It gained 81 views, more new views than two of the three featured music videos. It tied with the third-place new video. Yet the "Why Do People" video just shows her drawings, something she's done in other videos before and after, so subject matter isn't a particular draw forit. Did she pay to promote the video as part of launching her art career on Etsy? Could be.

Three of her videos actually lost views during the week. Together, "Zelda Doll," "I PREFER NATURE," and "Young and Free" lost 57 views, possibly because YT automatically audited out views that had lasted only a couple of seconds. It's also possible the views were audited out because YT determined they came from a bot, so conceivably she might have tried buying views from an outside service that failed her.

Overall, the videos on her channel as of Friday night had gained 726 views during the week. Her channel, though, had its total views drop by 3.3% (1,301 views) because she took down a number of vlog posts, many of them debating whether Roger Keith Barrett was dead or alive and trashing him for not measuring up as a fantasy lover.

Since 11/28/19, she's taken down more than two-thirds of what she's posted - 63 of the 90 videos archived on this thread (thank you, @Ellesse_warrior) have vanished. All were vlog posts. She pretty much leaves her music videos alone. The attached inventory PDF shows the vanished in gray italics and the survivors as of Friday night in regular type. On Saturday morning, she posted two and deleted six, which will be reflected in the coming week's inventory.
For the coming week, I'll run the numbers again, but I don't plan to continue beyond that. I was hoping to see more pronounced patterns. The only real pattern is that Marissa is Marissa.

Attachments

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay for some reason I'm not able to edit my previous post. Both videos are very similar and Marissa is pissed off! She goes through some art that her secret admirer sent her and is really rude about it. She calls him a liar because she doesn't think they were made using pencil and ink she thinks they are digital crap. (One of the paintings reminds me of John Bulla). She rants about not being an artist anymore because she has to work 15 hours a day 7 days a week and doesn't have the time or money to do her art or music and worst of all this secret admirer didn't even send her any money! She has no one to support her because men are trash and she has never been nor will she ever be married. Her father abused her because he wouldn't look her in the eye and favored her sister.

It's worth while watching through the first video just to see the artwork she is being really shitty about because it's really nice work.

Reactions: wabbits

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's freaked out about the eyes in the artwork - especially one of the eyes in the portrait of her. When she draws people, they're mostly eyeless. Buddha has eyes and the heart-shaped heads she likes to draw have eyes (mismatched ones), but...
eyeless.jpg

I'd thought she'd stopped short of adding eyes because she doesn't know how to draw them and was afraid she'd ruin drawings she otherwise liked. But maybe it's more that all eyes seem to be watching her - and watching her with hostile intent.

At the same time, she bashes her father for having not made eye contact with her.

P.S. She sees Baphomet in a couple of them. Maybe we're heading into a new satanic panic cycle.

Last edited:

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Another new video: A Book My Stalker Sent Me Spending About 60-70 Dollars To Send Art, Books Why?

Shows an Umberto Eco book which was posted to her with a notes staying if you don;t like the results start again. She doesn't have time to read. She has to work 15 hours a day 7 days a week. Was crying in work yesterday because she spends so much time alone. She has no one. Says that the note with the art work specifically asked her not to post it on YouTube. Gets really upset and nearly starts crying again when talking about how she is lonely and will work these hours the rest of her life and never have anyone who cares about her. Tells her admirer to pick up the phone and call her rather than sending her these things and then states that she wants to be left alone repeatedly.

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Another new video: A Book My Stalker Sent Me Spending About 60-70 Dollars To Send Art, Books Why?
View attachment 1314829
Shows an Umberto Eco book which was posted to her with a notes staying if you don;t like the results start again. She doesn't have time to read. She has to work 15 hours a day 7 days a week. Was crying in work yesterday because she spends so much time alone. She has no one. Says that the note with the art work specifically asked her not to post it on YouTube. Gets really upset and nearly starts crying again when talking about how she is lonely and will work these hours the rest of her life and never have anyone who cares about her. Tells her admirer to pick up the phone and call her rather than sending her these things and then states that she wants to be left alone repeatedly.
God, that's one of the saddest ever. She's faced the fact that she can't hector her family into paying for her lifestyle anymore, hates the job that she'll have to do the rest of her life, and knows she will always be abysmally lonely.

Then, from the depths of her loneliness, comes an attack on Jon Leidecker who, we learn, was actually promoting some commercial no-talent in the interview he did 14 months ago with Marissa. "He was purposely promoting somebody else who doesn't even play an instrument." I'm not sure who she means. The program opens with Vangelis, whom she adores, and then features some of her music. Maybe it's someone heard in the receptacle programming that followed the interview?

I'd forgotten that she gets weepy at that end of that interview. She doesn't want Leidecker to end it and tries to keep the conversation going by poking him about hidden anger stemming from mommy issues while also dissolving into tears about her horrible family situation. Very much in tune with this most recent video. She wants to cling to somebody she can beat down. I'm really glad she never had any kids.

Freshly Baked Socks

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"He was purposely promoting somebody else who doesn't even play an instrument." I'm not sure who she means.
Re-listening to the interview, there is a moment very early when Jon tries to pose a thought/perspective about the internet and pop music when he accidentally mentions Justin Timberlake and Beyonce by way of example. Marisa is unwilling to follow the thought, and instead takes offense that "those two" would be spoke of during Her interview. Might be that, I guess. But ironically, later in the interview Marisa gushes about how she "loves the Monkees", hard to know with this girl. She name-drops Justin Timberlake again before spinning out of control (to keep control) and to keep the interview going, what a wonderful mess.

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Re-listening to the interview, there is a moment very early when Jon tries to pose a thought/perspective about the internet and pop music when he accidentally mentions Justin Timberlake and Beyonce by way of example. Marisa is unwilling to follow the thought, and instead takes offense that "those two" would be spoke of during Her interview. Might be that, I guess. But ironically, later in the interview Marisa gushes about how she "loves the Monkees", hard to know with this girl. She name-drops Justin Timberlake again before spinning out of control (to keep control) and to keep the interview going, what a wonderful mess.
Very good - 100% do not play instruments those two.

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New video: My Stalker Stalks A Woman Working 15 Hours A Day 7 Days A Week, While They Don't Work!

Filming the letter that came with the drawings. Says that this person is trying to order her around because they request that the art isn't shown on YouTube. Marissa doesn't think the request is worth anything because they didn't give a name. Doesn't have to respect people who don't respect her. Somehow brings this back to no eye contact. Throws shade at Jon Liedecker for promoting untalented artists. These drawings are digital crap, not proof. She is very critical of the artwork and doesn't like it at all. She says the art looks like it was thrown together in 15 minutes on a computer. Low quality stuff. She could have bought the book herself for $15, she has no intention of reading it. See's the if you don't like the results start again note as controlling. Has no time for other people's toxic personalities. Doesn't like Jon Liedecker. She specifically doesn't like the painting of her because they made it look like she has chipped teeth, excessive eye bags and a bump on her nose. Repeats throughout the video that she doesn't want to be insulting followed by insulting remarks. Speculates the admirer is a 15/18 year old kid just out of school and bored.

Wow, Art critic Marissa is so rude!

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New video: My Stalker Stalks A Woman Working 15 Hours A Day 7 Days A Week, While They Don't Work!
View attachment 1317501
Filming the letter that came with the drawings. Says that this person is trying to order her around because they request that the art isn't shown on YouTube. Marissa doesn't think the request is worth anything because they didn't give a name. Doesn't have to respect people who don't respect her. Somehow brings this back to no eye contact. Throws shade at Jon Liedecker for promoting untalented artists. These drawings are digital crap, not proof. She is very critical of the artwork and doesn't like it at all. She says the art looks like it was thrown together in 15 minutes on a computer. Low quality stuff. She could have bought the book herself for $15, she has no intention of reading it. See's the if you don't like the results start again note as controlling. Has no time for other people's toxic personalities. Doesn't like Jon Liedecker. She specifically doesn't like the painting of her because they made it look like she has chipped teeth, excessive eye bags and a bump on her nose. Repeats throughout the video that she doesn't want to be insulting followed by insulting remarks. Speculates the admirer is a 15/18 year old kid just out of school and bored.

Wow, Art critic Marissa is so rude!
Mad not sad today, eh? Does not mind that the pic of her has three eyes - only that she has three eye bags.

The petulant tone in response to the note's live/love/laugh-style exhortations makes it easy to understand why she had such brawls with her parents before the court put her in a group home. Also makes it easy to believe that she did indeed hurt her elderly father when she moved in with him in Albuquerque and fought for control of his power of attorney and her imagined right to claim his house as her own.
What happens when an Uber passenger asks her to take a different route? :stress: