Trainwreck Virgo Rouge / Jamie Morse / Marissa Morris/Elienne/Marchant/Elene Nadieja / Rachzel Grezbian - Musician, "Culture comes out of Genetics", Gangstalking Nut, Pedo Apologist, Ever Changing Aliases.

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New Video: I'm Not Going To The Police, My Stalker Could Be Who I Think They Are!

She's less mad in this one and less critical of the art work. Says they are beautiful if they are in fact made with pencil and ink. Still really doesn't like the painting of her. She doesn't have large eye bags and her nose is not crooked. It doesn't look like a painting it looks like digital. The papers smells like it came from an old musty house so she wouldn't want to visit. Not going to call the police because she thinks she may know who the person is and likes them as an artist but doesn't know their mental or physical health status. She doesn't want gifts like this. Doesn't have time to read. Her life is exhausting and depressing. Neighbor constantly blares music when she's trying to sleep.

multiverse

Not actually Merissa OR Heather
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's really gunning for that co-morbity of schizophrenic-like tendencies that accompany late stage somatic narcissism: the splitting which occurs when the somatic narcissist isn't receiving appraisal of their appearance. She doesn't like that her customers avoid eye contact with a crazy woman. No one is looking at her, and she "hates anonymity". She is desperate for attention but because she bases her judgement of people on their looks, she hates the anonymous gift sender - she doesn't know what they look like. How can she know whether to appreciate the gifts and cards, if she can't gauge the attractiveness or importance of the sender?

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Another video: UR Dismissive Of My Hours 15 Hours A Day & For The Rest Of My Life, Gave Up Music/ Art Completely

She is offended for the person saying to respect their copyrighted images. She doesn;t get tp have fun or relax all she gets to do is work. Her admirer doesn't work and they're sending her these things and this is abuse! Has lots of bills and no one in the work. Stop contacting her and telling her to play music, she will never get to do those things for the rest of her life. For the rest of her life it will be like this. She is considered to be completely talent less by the world today. She has been rejected, dismissed, rejected and abused by the music industry including Jon Liedecker. Jon Liedecker believes she is trash compared to the trash he promotes. She can't do her music! She has to work! Can only work, sleep, clean. Has to wash her clothes by hand.

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When PacMan drops acid.
Screen Shot 2020-05-24 at 5.03.33 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-05-24 at 5.04.34 PM.png
"I can't explain my life on the Internet. It's too personal." Uh-huh.

So she's angling for phone calls and an invite to the stalker's house? I guess that's not too incredible if she thinks the stalker, like Confoundski and Bill Shakespeare, is undead Syd. Given her hectic schedule, it would be good if Syd has a washing machine in his musty basement so she can multitask.

She's really gunning for that co-morbity of schizophrenic-like tendencies that accompany late stage somatic narcissism: the splitting which occurs when the somatic narcissist isn't receiving appraisal of their appearance. She doesn't like that her customers avoid eye contact with a crazy woman. No one is looking at her, and she "hates anonymity". She is desperate for attention but because she bases her judgement of people on their looks, she hates the anonymous gift sender - she doesn't know what they look like. How can she know whether to appreciate the gifts and cards, if she can't gauge the attractiveness or importance of the sender?
I hadn't thought of it that way. I'd assumed that while she has NPD, that was in addition to schizophrenia, probably schizoaffective disorder. But her ability, as a 55-year-old, to keep an orderly house and apparently pass as together enough to do ride shares for months now has been something of a head scratcher, though I get that schizophrenia manifests very differently among sufferers. Very interesting - can you say more?

@Ellesse_warrior - Thanks again for grabbing the videos more than 15 hours a day 7 days a week.

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New video: Mock! I Gave Up Music/ Art Entirely Work 15hrs A Day 7 Days A Week, For Rest Of My Life! My Future!

Has no fun, has to work 15 hours a day 7 days a week took 4 days off in the last year and all she did was sleep. Has no fun, no friends and no time to do music or art. Not considered an artist or talented. You probably have not even heard of the music school she attended. Philedelphia Orchestra asked her if she liked an artist (Unsure if they asked her or if she saw an announcement about this woman or something???) This woman has a husband and lives in a mansion and comes from money. No Marissa doesn't like her. Marissa's videos have more views than hers.

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hadn't thought of it that way. I'd assumed that while she has NPD, that was in addition to schizophrenia, probably schizoaffective disorder. But her ability, as a 55-year-old, to keep an orderly house and apparently pass as together enough to do ride shares for months now has been something of a head scratcher, though I get that schizophrenia manifests very differently among sufferers. Very interesting - can you say more?
A schizoid-like psychotic break in late stage somatic narcissism due to not receiving adulation for their looks is a theory of Sam Vaknin's. He theorizes that when the somatic narc experiences sustained narcissistic injury later in life - people don't look at them admiringly, they've burned every bridge, they can't attract a new mate based on looks, no one young and good looking flirts with them, and they can't align their self image with the one staring back at them in a mirror because they never prepared themselves to age - they have something of a schizoid splitting occur. They can't accept that they are no longer young and attractive, so they become recluses or as near to one as possible. They live alone in a world where they will always be young and beautiful, with mirrors covered and hiding from delivery people. Think Bette Davis' character in "What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?"

Marissa was absolutely this person, right up until the money faucet stopped and forced her to interact with the world again after years of seclusion. Now she has to face the reality every day: she's essentially in the position a servant and largely ignored due to that. But beyond that no one is smiling at her like they would a pretty young woman; no one is fascinated by her rantings and they prefer not to speak to her at all; no one is knocked off their feet by her beauty, brilliance, and talent. When she stays home, she can lie to herself about these things. But in the real world, her bubble of delusions is regularly popped. She's growing more unstable because she's being faced with reality over and over, and she NEEDS her delusions to make her feel safe and happy.

I wish I could find the link to Vaknin's article on this, but he's taken down the copious writings he's done over the years.

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A schizoid-like psychotic break in late stage somatic narcissism due to not receiving adulation for their looks is a theory of Sam Vaknin's. He theorizes that when the somatic narc experiences sustained narcissistic injury later in life - people don't look at them admiringly, they've burned every bridge, they can't attract a new mate based on looks, no one young and good looking flirts with them, and they can't align their self image with the one staring back at them in a mirror because they never prepared themselves to age - they have something of a schizoid splitting occur. They can't accept that they are no longer young and attractive, so they become recluses or as near to one as possible. They live alone in a world where they will always be young and beautiful, with mirrors covered and hiding from delivery people. Think Bette Davis' character in "What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?"

Marissa was absolutely this person, right up until the money faucet stopped and forced her to interact with the world again after years of seclusion. Now she has to face the reality every day: she's essentially in the position a servant and largely ignored due to that. But beyond that no one is smiling at her like they would a pretty young woman; no one is fascinated by her rantings and they prefer not to speak to her at all; no one is knocked off their feet by her beauty, brilliance, and talent. When she stays home, she can lie to herself about these things. But in the real world, her bubble of delusions is regularly popped. She's growing more unstable because she's being faced with reality over and over, and she NEEDS her delusions to make her feel safe and happy.

I wish I could find the link to Vaknin's article on this, but he's taken down the copious writings he's done over the years.
Very interesting, thank you. Her using 35-year-old pictures as thumbnails on recent videos is a pretty vivid demonstration, isn't it? Posting videos about Syd Barrett ("you exquisite man") being obsessed with her beauty was another way of telling herself she hasn't aged out. Her stalker is a teenage boy because of course she attracts young men. But then she goes to do ride shares and people are more interested in their phones than in her.

A Vakin side note: Sam, who Marissa's followed in the past, put up a video earlier this month on artists and narcissism. Marissa may have commented on it indirectly in one of her videos. I haven't tracked hers down yet to check if the timing works, but what I remember is that she rather sneeringly said that she's being called a narcissist because she's an artist. She provided no context, but maybe Vaknin has betrayed her love.

Edit - Do you see elements in her behavior in earlier years that seem likely to be caused by schizophrenia? Or do you think she's always been acting out of malignant narcissism?

New video: Mock! I Gave Up Music/ Art Entirely Work 15hrs A Day 7 Days A Week, For Rest Of My Life! My Future!
Has no fun, has to work 15 hours a day 7 days a week took 4 days off in the last year and all she did was sleep. Has no fun, no friends and no time to do music or art. Not considered an artist or talented. You probably have not even heard of the music school she attended. Philedelphia Orchestra asked her if she liked an artist (Unsure if they asked her or if she saw an announcement about this woman or something???) This woman has a husband and lives in a mansion and comes from money. No Marissa doesn't like her. Marissa's videos have more views than hers.
The woman with a husband who lives in a mansion is Kate Bush, who is as unlikely to have noticed Marissa's music as Robert Plant is. I haven't figured out whether Marissa thought of Kate as a rival or whether she's just permanently nerked by people having tried to flatter her by saying her videos put them in mind of Kate.
In today's video, Marissa is cranky about Kate all over again because of a comment left on her Innocense Elise video "advertising" Kate:
kate.png

What reasoning loop took us to the Philadelphia Orchestra, I don't the hell know. The Curtis Institute that Marissa never attended was set up to train symphonic musicians for them. So maybe Marissa is saying that though vile people consider her a failed musician, an orchestra with global renown also failed so she's in good company?

The orchestra emerged from bankruptcy in 2012 after about a year and plays on, unlike Marissa. It got its financial footing back mostly by chopping the pension plans of its musicians, winning price breaks from Philadelphia's performing arts center, and just firing musicians. Marissa definitely chopped her parents' pension plans to get free rent on her 3-bedroom New York performance center, and I guess she's fired all the other musicians in the world (except Syd), so there are definite parallels.

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Very interesting, thank you. Her using 35-year-old pictures as thumbnails on recent videos is a pretty vivid demonstration, isn't it? Posting videos about Syd Barrett ("you exquisite man") being obsessed with her beauty was another way of telling herself she hasn't aged out. Her stalker is a teenage boy because of course she attracts young men. But then she goes to do ride shares and people are more interested in their phones than in her.

A Vakin side note: Sam, who Marissa's followed in the past, put up a video earlier this month on artists and narcissism. Marissa may have commented on it indirectly in one of her videos. I haven't tracked hers down yet to check if the timing works, but what I remember is that she rather sneeringly said that she's being called a narcissist because she's an artist. She provided no context, but maybe Vaknin has betrayed her love.

Edit - Do you see elements in her behavior in earlier years that seem likely to be caused by schizophrenia? Or do you think she's always been acting out of malignant narcissism?

The woman with a husband who lives in a mansion is Kate Bush, who is as unlikely to have noticed Marissa's music as Robert Plant is. I haven't figured out whether Marissa thought of Kate as a rival or whether she's just permanently nerked by people having tried to flatter her by saying her videos put them in mind of Kate.
In today's video, Marissa is cranky about Kate all over again because of a comment left on her Innocense Elise video "advertising" Kate:
View attachment 1320580
What reasoning loop took us to the Philadelphia Orchestra, I don't the hell know. The Curtis Institute that Marissa never attended was set up to train symphonic musicians for them. So maybe Marissa is saying that though vile people consider her a failed musician, an orchestra with global renown also failed so she's in good company?

The orchestra emerged from bankruptcy in 2012 after about a year and plays on, unlike Marissa. It got its financial footing back mostly by chopping the pension plans of its musicians, winning price breaks from Philadelphia's performing arts center, and just firing musicians. Marissa definitely chopped her parents' pension plans to get free rent on her 3-bedroom New York performance center, and I guess she's fired all the other musicians in the world (except Syd), so there are definite parallels.
Ah that makes more sense now. I never check the comments and I see I'm missing a lot by not checking

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Do you see elements in her behavior in earlier years that seem likely to be caused by schizophrenia? Or do you think she's always been acting out of malignant narcissism?
She's too capable to be schizophrenic, IMO. She can pay bills, has held a job for more than a year where she interacts with people all the time, she takes care of her personal hygiene, etc. An unmedicated schizophrenic could not handle those tasks. It appears to be late stage malignant narcissism, the kind where the narc is too rigid to soften over time and learn from some mistakes.

mansion is Kate Bush, who is as unlikely to have noticed Marissa's music as Robert Plant is. I haven't figured out whether Marissa thought of Kate as a rival or whether she's just permanently nerked by people having tried to flatter her by saying her videos put them in mind of Kate.
Her Kate Bush beef dates back to ilxor. Whoever made the comment knew it would trigger her.

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New Video: Sometimes I Work 24 Hours In NYC, New Jersey, South @North, Philadelphia With NO Sleep

Filming her letter. Doesn't like her stalker. Sometimes works 24 hours a day with no sleep. Works mostly 15 hours a day in the most dangerous areas just to get $500 to pay bills. Doesn't want to know her stalker, doesn't respect them. Is really pissed that they said she doesn't have permission to post the paintings. Calls them a compulsive liar. No one supports her. She is not considered talented or an artist by todays standards. All they talk about on her channel is Kate Bush. Is she supposed to like a woman who thinks of her as inferior? Reads through pieces of the letter she interprets as orders. She doesn't want or need anyone in her life. This person doesn't believe she is a real artist because they haven't given her any money. Wow!

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She could be such a hit on Patreon.

PeoniesFleur
is creating disdain and repetition
IF YOU HAVEN'T GIVEN ME MONEY, I DON'T LIKE YOU
Select a membership level
Karaoke Singer tier
$5
You have no culture and like Beyonce. I will insult you in one (1) video when I feel like it.
Redneck Bully tier
$10
You work in a gas station and like blind piano players with no talent. I will send five (5) insulting emails to your account.
Short Girlfriend tier
$15
I am 5'8.5" and you are not. I will leave ten (10) comments on message boards of my choice telling everyone that your genetics are inferior.
Sisterhood tier
$20
You work for Satan and have a husband and pool. I will leave unlimited voicemails until you get a court order against me.
What more do you get? This is not about what you get. It's about what I get.
JUST BECAUSE YOU SEND ME MONEY DOESN'T MEAN I WILL LIKE YOU

What am I missing? Should there be a Freakvox tier where you get to download music? A Kiss For Lovsey Dar tier? At what tier to you get to spend the night in her sound booth?

Edit: I think I under priced the Sisterhood tier. That's a lot of work for only $20.

Last edited:

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New Video: The Purpose Of My Stalker? Destroy My Confidence, Invalidate My Needs, Taunt, Vex, Scare!!!

For over a year she's been saying she has to work 15 hours a day 7 days a week etc. nobody cares, she has no one. Her admirer doesn't even put her name on the card. It is all about themselves. This is all abusive, nothing friendly or encouraging. Comments about the painting of her, chipped teeth, large nostrils, bags under eyes, extremely abusive! Book was sent with no note. Nothing friendly. Al this tells her is they give money to people they think are talented yet no money for Marissa! Doesn;t have time to go to the bathroom let alone read a book! Doesn;t care if her stalker is a celebrity, they are not welcome at her house. Reprise of demeaning her looks, money to author but no money to her. Cease and Desist!

She posted another video last night but I wasn't able to grab it :(

Toasty

Fish in the percolator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dear person who is sending me things, you're doing it wrong. Consider yourself corrected. Do it the way I want, and I'll call you my love daddy again. I withdraw all the nice things I ever said, now do it my way. I spit in your gifts.
PS. Send money plx.
She's trying to narc wrangle an anonymous person. Whom she believes is a dead legend. It's amazing.

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well of course Syd Barrett would give money to Umberto Eco, Marissa. Dead people can't use mortal currency.

That's why M. Night Shyamalan made a documentary about the advantages of having a dead shrink - they can't bill you. Give that some serious thought.

Toasty

Fish in the percolator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's only fitting that one dead artistic icon should support another dead literary icon.
Through all this I get the sneaking suspicion that she has no idea who Umberto Eco was. She thinks she was sent a book by a popular bestseller, when someone was kind enough to send her a work from a modern master.
I do find it hilarious that she is now having to live the life she should have in her 20's as an "artist/musician" . Busting your ass in a demeaning job to keep yourself housed and fed, while eking out what time you had left to practice your craft and find out if it could be profitable for you.
She's had a free ride all her life, and I'll admit I'm a bit jealous. I'm sure many of us would be. To have someone else pay all our bills while we lived in abundance in a major city, while being able to play music, dance, draw, plant a garden, whatever your passion was when you were 19.
I'm honestly surprised she's kept it up this long. Other than the coma silliness, which proved to her that dar and sis wouldn't come a' running whenever she got narc flu. Good on them for seeing through it.
Truthfully I don't think she's been completely cut off. Think about it. 3 bedroom apartment/ maybe townhome on long island, car, phone, internet, utilities, boutique food, household needs, personal products...
The rent alone is probably over $3,000. And that's lowballing.
We all know about how much dollars go into the basic house running. Utilities, internet, water, trash, so let's call it $500. She's gotta feed herself, and she has a specific diet and most likely will not let tap water cross her lips, and needs soap, lotions, whatever, so another $500.
I am very inexperienced in the type of life she has led, and I'm very cheap. So my estimates are probably way off.
But imo her monthly expenses are unable to be paid by her job.
Even if she works as much as she says she does.

LiveFromNS

JIMI
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, been awhile since I threw up. A post! Good to see Olive Oyl still making some good videos here and there!

Hey, my thought on this financial end of things is that while she says she was cut off or not getting money etc from her fam, I am assuming they cut off everything except essential. Like phone, internet, rent food maybe? Those are paid for, but rest of what she needs money for (raw liver, hair oil, etc) she isn't getting.

You are right @Toasty I never stopped to think about if she is fully cut off, what is she really doing to make enough money to pay all her bills? I mean we are assuming she is some kind of driver for pay or hire. How much can one realistically make doing that in a month? And consider where she lives, Long Island right? Is she actually driving around NYC, cause how much business would there be for her around where she lives? Maybe she is a hack and drives a yellow cab! HAHAHA

But yeah, the financial thing I'd like to wrap my head around a bit. Are we sure she is getting $0 from fam? Or as I think, she is getting the main essential things covered, but no extra? Given the thought by @Toasty on her living expenses, how much is she pulling in now on a monthly basis? Was it that maybe she got 5 or 6K per month from family to pay bills and have the remainder to blow, and now its cut down to just cover the absolute necessities?

Also, if she is indeed driving for hire, my daughter was in US a little bit ago and she was telling me about Uber (we don't have that shit here! LOL Cab company monopoly at present is all we have for taxis, save for limos to airport) and she said you can rate the driver or something. Is it possible to check Uber profiles and see if she could be found? Or have we looked into other companies she could be working for? I mean, I assume she is truly driving to make money, but I assume you ain't delivering pizzas. And I can't see how the hell she would bank driving around Long Island. And for some reason, I would think she would not be very good as a driver in the heart of NYC! She kinda crazy and off kilter, would she have skills to navigate in that congested big city?

What do others think on this whole employment thing, where or what is she doing, how much she makes, what type of service is she providing etc.? I am pretty sure we don't have solid info about it, I don't recall anything in previous posts but also could have forgot or was buzzed when I read it.

Something just seems odd about this situation.

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My Smug, Arrogant Stalker Thinks They Should Have RIghts To Vex, Taunt, Insult Me At My Home!

Screen Shot 2020-05-28 at 4.24.31 PM.png
Very like the video that @Ellesse_warrior archived yesterday. It may be the second vid @Ellesse_warrior saw Marissa had uploaded and that vanished almost immediately. It's the 11th stalker video that we know of.

She doesn't seem to have received any missives since Saturday, May 23, when she received the Eco book. I'm pounding that date because next year we can sing Happy Birthday, Mister Stalker while still archiving new videos about him. (e: She received the card on or about February 20, which would be a better anniversary date.) Her angry commentary:

"I'm gonna give this 15 seconds." And she did pretty well with that - only 1:01. "This person sent me a card to say some day I will be a musician if I keep trying." She's holding the blue card from April e: February when she was enjoying a fictional coma.

She pans to the book, The Island of the Day Before. "They sent me a book and said 'If you don't like the results start again' as though I'm not really an artist yet and not somebody that's good enough to support financially because I am not a professional in their opinion."

Pans to the pix. "They sent me their artwork to show me that I'm not a professional and that I'm not good enough to basically have anything to do with them and they don't support my art but give a lot of money to their own art.

"And basically there's not one compliment here. It's all 'You're not really good enough.' You need to start again because I don't really see-- What you're saying is you don't like the results of my music so you're not giving me any money. Just to start over again.

"I'm letting you know to cease and desist. I don't like you. Don't have an ounce of interest. I don't care who the hell you are. Don't give a damn."

Last edited:

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think it's a different video. Here's the notification.
Marisa.png
I thought maybe she uploaded the 'The Purpose Of My Stalker? Destroy My Confidence, Invalidate My Needs, Taunt, Vex, Scare!!!' video under this name first and then removed and reuploaded under the current name but she didn't remove it she made it private.

• Informative
Reactions: wabbits

Suzuki Beane

That cat has unexpected depth
kiwifarms.net
While I'd heard of Umberto Eco, I was unfamiliar with the The Island Of The Day Before. It strikes me as interesting to note the parallels the sender is inviting Marissa to contemplate, though judging from her tantrum she hasn't explored the volume beyond the word 'bestseller', and to be fair, she may not be able to at this point. Still, the wiki is illuminating:

The Island of the Day Before (Italian: L'isola del giorno prima) is a 1994 historical fiction novel by Umberto Eco set in the 17th century during the historical search for the secret of longitude.[1] The central character is Roberto della Griva, an Italian nobleman stranded on a deserted ship in the Pacific Ocean, and his slowly decaying mental state, in a backdrop of Baroque-era science, metaphysics, and cosmology.

Plot summary[edit]
Roberto della Griva, a 17th-century Italian nobleman, is the sole survivor of a shipwreck during a fierce storm. He finds himself washed up on an abandoned ship in a harbour through which, he convinces himself, runs the International Date Line (roughly 180° longitude). Although the shore is very close, Roberto is unable to swim, and is therefore stranded on the ship. He begins to reminisce about his life and his love. He becomes obsessed about his allegedly evil twin brother, who is split from his own persona through a process reminiscent of the doppelgänger effect, and thus accusing him of all the bad things that happened in his life. The brother takes blame mainly for his bad choices and is present to sweeten the disappointments of life. Through this reminiscence he becomes convinced that all his troubles will end, if only he can reach the land.

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New video: My Life Is A Gothic Romance Novel, Necrophilia, Ouiji Board, Dreams Come True, Poltergeist

Going through the paintings. She now likes two of the paintings but still thinks the one of her and another one of the artist maybe is very creepy. The paper for the note that came with the book smells like it came from an old damp basement. She says she realizes that her dreams are coming true and then talks about a Ouija board and other similar things to illustrate how Gothic her life is. Her life is getting creepier and creepier but then her dreams are coming true.