Trainwreck Virgo Rouge / Jamie Morse / Marissa Morris/Elienne/Marchant/Elene Nadieja / Rachzel Grezbian - Musician, "Culture comes out of Genetics", Gangstalking Nut, Pedo Apologist, Ever Changing Aliases.

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In keeping with her two-fer pattern, we've now got
The Art Of Magic, Where God Intervenes, Magic Happens, Gothic Romance Story In Real Life

"This is the art of magic. And magic is what happens when God intervenes in something. It's like a ouija board, too, if God is involved. God is involved. And this is a Gothic romance."

While I'd heard of Umberto Eco, I was unfamiliar with the The Island Of The Day Before. It strikes me as interesting to note the parallels the sender is inviting Marissa to contemplate, though judging from her tantrum she hasn't explored the volume beyond the word 'bestseller', and to be fair, she may not be able to at this point. Still, the wiki is illuminating:

The Island of the Day Before (Italian: L'isola del giorno prima) is a 1994 historical fiction novel by Umberto Eco set in the 17th century during the historical search for the secret of longitude.[1] The central character is Roberto della Griva, an Italian nobleman stranded on a deserted ship in the Pacific Ocean, and his slowly decaying mental state, in a backdrop of Baroque-era science, metaphysics, and cosmology.

Plot summary[edit]
Roberto della Griva, a 17th-century Italian nobleman, is the sole survivor of a shipwreck during a fierce storm. He finds himself washed up on an abandoned ship in a harbour through which, he convinces himself, runs the International Date Line (roughly 180° longitude). Although the shore is very close, Roberto is unable to swim, and is therefore stranded on the ship. He begins to reminisce about his life and his love. He becomes obsessed about his allegedly evil twin brother, who is split from his own persona through a process reminiscent of the doppelgänger effect, and thus accusing him of all the bad things that happened in his life. The brother takes blame mainly for his bad choices and is present to sweeten the disappointments of life. Through this reminiscence he becomes convinced that all his troubles will end, if only he can reach the land.
That's interesting. I've been focused on Marissa's reactions and not on what the intended message overall might be here. Google has a 66-page excerpt of the first part of the book up. Reading it last night left me more at sea than Roberto is in it, but there's something here really worth thinking about.

In her turn this (Friday) morning to thinking of her life as a gothic novel, she even points out that she lives on an island.

Yeah, been awhile since I threw up. A post! Good to see Olive Oyl still making some good videos here and there!

Hey, my thought on this financial end of things is that while she says she was cut off or not getting money etc from her fam, I am assuming they cut off everything except essential. Like phone, internet, rent food maybe? Those are paid for, but rest of what she needs money for (raw liver, hair oil, etc) she isn't getting.

You are right @Toasty I never stopped to think about if she is fully cut off, what is she really doing to make enough money to pay all her bills? I mean we are assuming she is some kind of driver for pay or hire. How much can one realistically make doing that in a month? And consider where she lives, Long Island right? Is she actually driving around NYC, cause how much business would there be for her around where she lives? Maybe she is a hack and drives a yellow cab! HAHAHA

But yeah, the financial thing I'd like to wrap my head around a bit. Are we sure she is getting $0 from fam? Or as I think, she is getting the main essential things covered, but no extra? Given the thought by @Toasty on her living expenses, how much is she pulling in now on a monthly basis? Was it that maybe she got 5 or 6K per month from family to pay bills and have the remainder to blow, and now its cut down to just cover the absolute necessities?

Also, if she is indeed driving for hire, my daughter was in US a little bit ago and she was telling me about Uber (we don't have that shit here! LOL Cab company monopoly at present is all we have for taxis, save for limos to airport) and she said you can rate the driver or something. Is it possible to check Uber profiles and see if she could be found? Or have we looked into other companies she could be working for? I mean, I assume she is truly driving to make money, but I assume you ain't delivering pizzas. And I can't see how the hell she would bank driving around Long Island. And for some reason, I would think she would not be very good as a driver in the heart of NYC! She kinda crazy and off kilter, would she have skills to navigate in that congested big city?

What do others think on this whole employment thing, where or what is she doing, how much she makes, what type of service is she providing etc.? I am pretty sure we don't have solid info about it, I don't recall anything in previous posts but also could have forgot or was buzzed when I read it.

Something just seems odd about this situation.
I'll take a swing at your questions, @LiveFromNS.
tl;dr:
All Marissa's given us about the nature of "my business" are vague clues. But they fit well with her doing ride shares. If she is doing ride shares, Uber is a good fit with the clues.

Her most specific clue about her earnings - rather than her boasts about earning more than her parents, etc. - is in line with what Uber drivers can earn in her area, which isn't enough to cover the kinds of bills she has.

To cover the difference, she may be running up credit card balances and paying the minimums each month like DarkSydePhil did. She may now be approaching her credit ceiling, hence her anxiety.

The only way I've found to get an Uber or Lyft driver's rating is to request rides in their area and hope they're the one to respond so their profile becomes available on the app.

My support for these statements:

Planet Marissa
Worth knowing when contemplating ride share services:

Marissa lives on Staten Island, a borough of New York City on the far side of the harbor from Manhattan (map on left; click to enlarge). SI is separated by water on the east from Long Island (where the NYC boroughs of Brooklyn and Queens are) and on the west from New Jersey.

More than 476,000 people live on the 59-square-mile island and a great many of them work in Manhattan. There's no way to drive from SI to Manhattan without taking a circuitous route using toll bridges to New Jersey or Long Island and crossing back over another toll bridge or tunnel to Manhattan, so SI commuters usually take the huge, 20-minute, 24/7, free, passengers-only ferries instead. Before Corona-chan, those ferries were racking up 25 million passenger-trips a year between Manhattan and SI.
five boroughs.png planetmarissa.png
Commuters who don't want to pay to park at the SI ferry terminal or who don't even keep a car in NYC (expensive) can take transit or cabs to/from home. Ride shares fall in between those two options; they're more immediate and faster than transit, but a little cheaper than cabs, and are often quicker to arrive. As of 2016, Uber had 900 drivers on SI and other, smaller ride share companies were operating there as well.

Marissa lives near the ferry terminal (map on right), which is in SI's main business district with a lot of food places - good article with background on the area and pix. A lot of SI's neighborhoods are working class, but it does have very upscale areas as well, so when Marissa talks about a customer with a posh house giving her a big tip, that's totally possible.

Ride Share Gigs
She's never said she does ride shares - or meal deliveries - but over the last year her vague hints about "my business" have all pointed in that direction.

When family money was cut off early in 2019, she began casting about for ways to earn money. She's said she considered becoming a dog-walker, among other things. But she settled on something else that appeared to be doing meal deliveries, possibly for Uber Eats, using the Mitsubishi she'd leased for years.

Then she bought a car, new, which would have let her meet rider share companies' higher requirements for passenger vehicles. At that time, she was enthusiastic about a friend who had coached her on establishing a business of her own and said the new car was for that business.

If she is in fact doing ride shares, driving ferry commuters back and forth to their homes on SI would likely be a key part of her business. But airport runs would not be uncommon and would be lucrative. It's quite a haul from SI, through Brooklyn into Queens to JFK or LaGuardia (shown as gray areas in Queens on the map above) and also to Newark Liberty or Teeterboro airports in New Jersey.

Just this week, she's said that she's going to New Jersey - and even Pennsylvania - during her work days as well as all over NYC. There aren't many types of work other than ride shares or deliveries that would fit with that.

Edit: Proof of nothing but she subscribes to an UberEats channel, a general ride share channel, a Lyft channel, and a Postmates meal delivery channel.
ubereats cutie.png driveandthrive.pngScreen Shot 2020-05-30 at 8.21.23 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-05-30 at 8.24.26 PM.png
Among her favorited vids are three on UberEats promising $900-1,000 a week from delivering meals:
Screen Shot 2020-05-30 at 8.33.45 PM.png

Earnings
Marissa gave us the clearest clue so far about her finances this week. She said that she sometimes works 24 hours straight in order to earn $500. That's equivalent to $20.83/hour. (For comparison, minimum wage in New York City is $15/hour.)

What do SI Uber drivers generally make? Salary.com breaks it out this way for 2020:
Screen Shot 2020-05-28 at 5.11.13 PM.png
If we take the $20.83/hour Marissa seems to be saying she can earn and pay a hypothetical Uber driver working saner 12-hour shifts 5 days a week at that rate, that driver would gross about $49,992 a year, putting them just above Salary.com's 75th percentile of Uber drivers, so Marissa's not tossing a fantasy at us. Further confirmation: Rideguru.com estimates that ride share drivers make about $20.40/hour in NYC.

But what she grosses isn't what she keeps. Perhaps her $500-for-24-hours of driving figure is after Uber takes its 20% cut, but even if so, she still has to pay for her car loan, gas, car maintenance, cleaning, higher-priced ride share car insurance, and quarterly taxes (city, state, and federal, including 100% of the Medicare/Social Security contributions that employers generally pay half of for regular employees).

She could be scrimping by not paying for additional ride share insurance and, like DarkSydePhil, skipping taxes until whenever, simply accepting the eventual penalties as another cost of living to be dealt with when she can no longer evade them.

Corona-chan has gutted the ride share business in the U.S. and NYC's been particularly hard hit. Uber Eats, however, is faring better than ride shares because people staying home want takeout. The apps for ride shares and Eats are separate, but I've found nothing saying the same driver can't provide both types of services. Ridesharingdriver.com estimates that people earn $8-12/hour with Uber Eats.

That Marissa says she begins most of her work days around 11 a.m. makes me think Eats deliveries are likely. For whatever reason, she skips the morning airport and commuter runs (currently fewer because of corona-chan) and starts by delivering lunches around SI. Maybe she switches over to ride shares mid-afternoon through evening rush, also delivering dinners when ride requests are few.

Before corona-chan there was some nightlife on the northern end of SI where she lives that might have had her driving drunks home after midnight. Private parties and the ferries are probably still disgorging a few drunks in need of rides throughout the evening. Closer to dawn, she'd be getting early morning airport runs and then commuters.

Uber Competitors
The other major ride share company active on SI is the cheaper Lyft, but there is no Lyft Eats. She could, of course, drive passengers for Lyft and also deliver meals for a service like GrubHub or DoorDash.

If she were driving one of NYC's liveried cabs, the company would be supplying the vehicle and she'd have to pay them for every 12 hours she has a cab. I think her saying last year she bought a new car for "her business" rules out cabs. Also, if she were driving a cab, under NYC rules she wouldn't be allowed to use GPS, so I don't think she'd be ranging around as widely as she says she is.

Driver Ratings
Can we see her ratings for whatever company she's driving for? Only if we go to SI, request a ride, and Marissa happens to be the driver who responds. We couldn't request her by name.

Once she accepted our ride request, the Uber or Lyft app would let us see her profile. Her rating would be displayed on a 1- to 5-star scale, with 5 being the best rating. Passengers can immediately cancel rides if they don't like the driver's rating.

Generally the ratings are high because if a driver's rating dips, they're required to re-train. A rating of just 4,6 is said to trigger retraining for Uber drivers; Lyft tells drivers to keep their ratings above 4.8. Prairie Home Companion fans will note the Lake Woebegon effect: All ride share drivers are above average.

For her part, Marissa would be able to check our passenger ratings before accepting our ride request. Both Uber and Lyft deactivate low-rated passengers.

I've looked around to see if Uber or Lyft data containing driver profiles has been hacked and posted anywhere. Haven't found any.

Living Expenses
Rents are lower on SI than in many other parts of NYC, but it looks like her three-bedroom duplex (one floor of a two-story, 50-year-old house) might go for somewhere around $2,200 a month.

She's said recently that because of her 5,000 pounds of personal possessions, she can't afford to move to a smaller, cheaper place. (She's moved that shit, including the sound booth, the grand piano, and the conga drums, multiple times before, but Sid and Norma were paying for it then, of course). She doesn't want roommates and, given her personality, that would indeed be a disastrous option.

To make her rent if she's pulling in about $20/hour, she'd have to drive 110 hours a month, with many more hours on the road to cover taxes, car loan installments, credit card interest, car fuel and maintenance, car insurance, utilities, cell service, Internet, groceries, clothes, incidentals, and possibly renter's insurance since she has musical instruments and electronics that could be ruined or stolen.

She may also be paying for health insurance, but since she likes self-doctoring, she may be doing without a health plan - quite a risk for a woman in her 50s living in the U.S. where most people who go bankrupt do so because of medical expenses.

One thing's for sure: She's not saving for retirement, but that's okay since, as @Toasty sagely observed, she was retired for the first half century of her life.

Sinking into deepening debt seems inevitable to me. Since she had little or no credit history before 2019, she's also bound to be paying high interest rates on the car loan and credit cards.

Family Help
My sense based on things she's said is that before her father moved to assisted living early in 2019, he had provided her with a credit card that she used for all her living expenses. Either her sister - or her father in conjunction with her sister - abruptly blocked Marissa's use of the card. She, not surprisingly, freaked out, but soon pieced together a temporary solution by deferring rent and utility bills, which she then had to make up later in the year.

Soon thereafter, she calmed down a bit and I assumed she had the use of the credit card again. But possibly it now came with limits on how much she could charge. In this phase, she began "my business" and kept hammering for access to her father despite the restraining order. She also cruised her mother's side of the family - the neurologist, the therapist, and the elderly teachers in Larchmont - but got no money from them.

Early this year, she began freaking out about money again and I wondered whether, after a transition year, she was losing all use of daddy's credit card. But she may not have been getting anything from her father at that point and may have been freaking out because she couldn't earn enough to cover all her bills, meaning the unpaid portions were mounting up to a degree where credit or services might be cut off.

Could she still be getting money from her father? Sure, though interestingly, she's not complaining about it being too little. Instead, she says she's getting nothing..

She could, like DarkSydePhil, just be making minimum payments on one or more credit cards issued to her directly. The credit card companies actually like people who go into debt and never get out of it. Paying only the minimum means they make a fortune over time.

Update
#3 for the day:
My Early Life, Gothic Horror Movie, Now My Life Is A Gothic Romance, Necrophilia, Quiji Boards Move

curtisrevisted.png

Quiiji? Lying about attending Curtis again in the comment she attached and, of course, hearted.

If there's one Marissa vid you watch this year, make it this one! Transcript's in the spoiler but watching her flip through the items she's gotten from Mister Stalker adds meaning.

tl;dr: She psychoanalyzes herself and realizes she was afraid of Mister Stalker only because of the abuse she's suffered from her family. She never says Syd's name but talks about him being rich and famous. She wants her family to know that she's loved by someone who's better than they are. She mentions Goth Catboy but in a way that seems to make him a separate entity from Syd.

There was a special time in the 60s of experimentation and what would it be like if the stuffed shirts and bores (boors?) and uninteresting people in her family who want to run our society culturally like Disneyland and her cousin's wife, the MIT professor who's an uninteresting composer who won a Guggenheim prize - or something like that, anybody could do that if they have the right connections and some kind of talent - but she's not a creative person, she's not an artist in any serious way, and they think they're better than everybody.

That's why he doesn't talk to me. [He? Maybe cousin Seward, who ducks her money-seeking calls.] He also thinks the Curtis Institute is inferior to Julliard. That's why he doesn't talk to me cuz he's an elitist of the most obnoxious kind. And so is [sic] all my family members. They're all, oh, professors and PhDs.

But what would the world be like if we just looked at your PhDs and didn't have artists like people in the 60s and psychedelia? What would the world be like if we were just listening to what's on the radio now? What would it be like if we just had message boards of inartistic people who give their opinion about music? What would it be like if that's all we had?

Things are going to change because all of these experimental musicians and artists were documented, heavily documented in the 60s. And I should be extremely happy that Goth Catboy and my gothic romance is coming true, that this person loves me.

They're in love with me.

I'm gonna have to wake up. They're in love with me.

And I'm showing your things because I want my extremely abusive family members to know that I have somebody who's more well known for the right reasons and more successful financially than you are for the right reasons and they're in love with me.

People don't send all their artwork or not all their artwork and cards like this - they're in love with me and they can't admit it.

And the rabbit's coming out of the hat because I feel so unloved by my family I'm projecting that this is a very negative situation. They're just afraid to tell how they feel. That's all.

And because of my terrible experiences with my family, I'm projecting that this is some kind of gothic horror movie, but it's not. It's a gothic romance novel. Go listen to my piece, "Dark Forest." That's more or less about the fear that I feel in the presence of my family. That's about it. And that's how I felt. I used to sit in my closet, fingers in my ears. I couldn't deal with the screaming and the horror and the beatings and the cracked door.

But this, is this creepy? [holds up the blue artwork of herself that she hasn't liked previously] Is this person coming to get me with a loaded gun? No. Do I need to protect myself from this person? I don't think so.

[holds up the orange-y picture of a face] This is quite scary. It's about something to do with a volcano.

So I have news for you. God is good. The ouiji board is shaking. [she shakes the blue card she received in February April] God is good, and I need to have faith in God. It's the art of magic and God creates magic. God creates good things in the world and all bad things will come to an end.

I have to go now. But everything that we see that's going down the tubes in this society is just temporary.

Last edited:

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New video: Improving My Accent, Dropping The R As A Consonant, Soundings More British, Pleasing My Gothic Ghost

None of the things her admirer sent (hand writing, pictures etc.) are proof (that it's Roger Barrett?) . She is frightened by it. Her life is a gothic novel. She was beaten up by her family as a child. Doesn't like her american accent particularly 'r' sounds. Prefers how they say it in the UK. Does some examples, may change her accent.

Two new videos:
Goth cat boy, I'm not mentioning your name or your town Etc... This IS for you': Goth Cat Boy on YouTube says he's not the one sending the gifts to Marissa. She says she wasn't talking about him anyway it's a different Goth Cat Boy, very common name. She is certain her admirer is in love with her and although they deny sending her emails she doesn't believe them.

I really can't stand the consonant R in my accent. I want to sound more British!: She is getting rid of the 'R's in her words so that she sounds English. Doesn't like hard 'r'.

Last edited:

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Two more in the same vein:

I Really Can't Stand The Consonant R In My Accent, I Want To Sound British!

"Well, I'm getting rid of all the consonant Rs. I'm listening to all the consonant Rs in my words and I caaaahn't stand it and I don't enjoy listening to, uh, when I say secret admaaruraaah. Yeah, secret admyerurrr. I doughn't like it and I'm going to change it and sound more English, more Brittessh. I have to get uff now. I am gooink to werk now, but I am getting rid of the aaahRs in oll of my words now. I don't like how it sounds. Urrr is not nice."

Since she actually lived in Boston for a time, she might try more credibly for their paaahk the caaaah around the caaahnaah accent. But then Syd wasn't from Boston.

Gothic Ghost, Gothic Cat Boy, Secret Admirer, Claims That This Is Proof Of Love

The screen she shows during the video (and the one above) has goth catboy saying, "I'm not the one sending you this stuff. I just wanted to know your tech. Leave me alone." The previous comment we saw from goth catboy asked her about equipment she was using in a past video. Marissa responded angrily because goth catboy failed to compliment her music.

Today we learn she may have been messaging goth catboy or leaving comments on videos in the belief that he is her Secret Admirer (formerly Mister Stalker).

"Well, the name goth cat boy is a generic name. You are claiming that I am bothering you now? 'Leave me alone.' Goth catboy, this is a goth catboy that's sending me this stuff. Their lyrics are an ode to his cat, his goth cat, a Siam cat. He has pictures of himself with cats. He is goth catboy. You're not the only one. I wasn't alluding to you. You just gave me the idea for that.

"Anyway, I ummm, he's my gothic ghost and he is sending me this stuff and he's claiming that it's proof and that's it. He's my goth catboy. Is he really materializing. Ummm, necrophilia? Ouija boards. Poltergeists.

"I'm not bothering you. You're not the only person who's a goth catboy out there, just like there are people named John out there." {short laugh]

"Doesn't mean anything. I wasn't really thinking that you are him. So my opinion is, though, that this person is in love with me. They paint me. And I don't really care who you are. The person who sent me these things is denying that they sent me emails. I don't believe that.

"But it doesn't really matter what the public thinks. The thing that matters is that they love me. They're in love with me. And what is their next step? What is their plan? I have to go, I have to go to work now." (Which would mean her Saturday start time was around 3 p.m. Eastern daylight savings time.)

Last edited:

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh shit, ninja'd by the master! I checked before I posted, too. It's not like there are so many of us on this thread either, LOL. Sorry.

Edit: Just noticed she added "SARCASM" to the end of her May 21 video title, "Thank You So Much Goth Cat Boy Millionaire For Sending Me Proof Loved It." There are no comments on it at present, but maybe that's where the "I didn't send you that stuff" exchange took place. She seems a little nervous - like she's worried YT will shut her down for harassment again.

She's one of his four subscribers - from her channel:
Screen Shot 2020-05-30 at 8.21.44 PM.png

Last edited:

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@wabbits we posted them at the exact same time :feels:

Two new videos:
These Trends Will Pass, All Trends Pass Away, Fade, Experimental Artists Will Prevail

She's listening to Grateful Dead and talks about how good it is. She likes 60's music and Clannad. People were angry and jealous of her because Robert Plant used to subscribe to her old channel. Music types are all trends. Current trend will be over soon. Wishes her guitar playing was better but has no time. Talked to Francis Monkman a few times. It doesn't surprise her that all these artists reached out to her. Monkman told her people don't like talented people. Says I love you (to Francis?) Films her book and note and says I love you and I'm scared of you. Definitely seems to be implying that Monkman is her secret admirer.

'This Artwork Is Far From Proof! You May Love Me Though. It Is Proof Of Love, You're Scared':

Apologizes for showing the artwork online. Compares the handwriting in the card and note and says this makes her uncomfortable. Not happy that someone would contact her pretending to be a deceased person. Asks if they are in ove with her and why wouldn't they tell her? She has never been loved.

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New video: Not Everyone Became That Well Known That Influences My Music, Psychedelic, Experimental Music

Talking about Francis Monkman again and showing a Curved Air video on YouTube. He's an amazing under rated musician and example of how not all talented people are supported. He didn't know Marissa enough to be supportive but she knew him. Doesn't believe this person sending her all these things is alive ???

Edit: another video:
Virus Killing Dead Music Industry, No One Sells Records Anyway, Now They Don't Go To Concerts YAY

Talking about experimental music is not appreciated as much as it should be. People mock her for liking it, they know who they are and they tried to take her channel down. They are jealous Robert Plant used to subscribe to her account. Not a rock rock musician, more a jazz musician. Feels like she was born at the wrong time. Wuflu is killing the music industry because no one is going to concerts now and no one is buying records. They (the music industry) is delusional, they were in the 60's too. Too one dimensional. The people who run the music industry have no cultural, bloddsuckers, not soulful, they are not the type of peole who should be involved with music.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: wabbits

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is Marissa trying to two-time Syd, casting a flirty eye over there at Francis Monkman, who weirdly enough, is still alive?

Her channel gained 664 views from 5/22 through 5/29, with 30% of them going to the videos featured on her homepage: "Innocence Elise" getting 105 views; "Really Rad Really Sad Delirium," 49; and "Love Incendiary," also 49.

In fourth place was the 12-second "Turtles Love Me, And I Love Them!" vlog installment from January 2019, which picked up 45 views (not out of line with the 39 it picked up the previous week).

"Moon Glow of Love" placed sixth with 36 views, and in its second incarnation on her channel, also placed eighth with an additional 28 views. Combined, this song's views out-distanced two of her homepage-featured videos.

In seventh place was a 5-minute video she put up in February 2019 that shows her close to the camera talking while the Kevin MacLeod version of the "Habanera" aria from Bizet's Carmen, sung by Jenny Lee Mitchell, plays. MacLeod's licensing lets anyone use his music for free as long as he receives attribution - something Marissa-the-copyright-Karen doesn't provide. The video's title is "Marisa Elene Nadieja Gesang Arrangeur Bildender Kunstler," which translates as Marisa Elene Nadieja voice arranger visual artist. I cannot guess what Marissa thought people would deduce from her bluish, lip-flapping face running alongside Mitchell's vocal, but it got 33 views last week after picking up only 6 the week before.
Title
Posted
Views 5/15/20
Views 5/22/20
Change%age
Views 5/29/20
Change
%age
Innocence Elise, Modern Music Marisa Elene Nadieja, Experimental, Psychedelic Music. Art Rock4/20/201982747638.437910538.30%
Really Rad Really Sad Delirium/ Modern Baroque Music, Progressive/ Psychedelic/ Cinematic Goth Music3/7/192622973513.53464916.40%
Psychedelic Modern Baroque/ Cinematic/ Gothic Music Voice Organ Guitars Piano "Love Incendiary"3/7/195,5435,6911482.75,741490.89%
Turtles Love Me, And I Love Them!1/29/191,4211,460392.71,505453.10%
Psychedelic Progressive ROCK MUSIC, I'm The Composer/ Moon Glow Of Love There's A Vocal Part, Dance5/15/2053731018.91093649.00%
Marisa Elene Nadieja Gesang Arrangeur Bildender Kunstler [Marisa Elene Nadieja voice arranger visual artist]2/11/1961361961.0652335.00%
Moon Glow Of Love, Instrumental, Progressive/ Cinematic/ Psychedelic Rock Music Guitar Etc..2/27/1930831351.6341288.94%
Lips Are the Cause of ALL The World's Problems Comedy Song1/31/191,2471,267201.61,294272.10%
How I Eat Raw Organ Meat, Flying Into Ketosis, Raw Paleo Diet, Raw Ketogenic Helping My Music [doing European accent, dahlink]1/29/19830848182.2865172.00%
"Mares Of Pegasus" Ethereal, Experimental, Ultra-Modern Medieval Ambient Music, Marisa Nadieja4/1/191,7291,73230.21,746140.80%
Dark Modern Medieval Baroque Music Composition By Marisa Elene Nadieja2/27/19180196168.9210147.14%
The only video to lose views during the week was "Thank You So Much Goth Cat Boy Millionaire For Sending Me Proof Loved It SARCASM," which went from 101 to 94 views, possibly because she and Goth Catboy were checking for each other's comments and not letting the video play long enough for YouTube's auditing algorithm to keep them in the count.

During the week, she put up 12 videos and took down 7. Among the missing are two others addressed to Goth Catboy when she believed him to be Syd:
  • "This Video Is Just For Goth Cat Boy, No One Will Find Out About This! The Pins Holding Up Shelf" (archived)
  • "Goth Cat Boy, I 'm Not Mentioning Your Name Or Your Town Etc...This IS For You" (archived)
Thanks mainly to @Ellesse_warrior, we can still view what Marissa deleted between 5/22 and 5/29,

Title
Posted
Views 5/15/20
Views 5/22/20
Change
%age
KF
This Video Is Just For Goth Cat Boy, No One Will Find Out About This! The Pins Holding Up Shelf5/20/20--61Link
Goth Cat Boy, I 'm Not Mentioning Your Name Or Your Town Etc...This IS For You5/20/20--81Link
I Should Be Proud! Members Of Negativland Interview Me Via San Francisco (The Radio), Great Stuff!5/18/20--144Link
Funny, Sad, Romantic, and PROPHETIC Poem That I Hand Wrote As a Child, Amour It Is Called5/13/202631519.2Link
My Handwriting As a Child and Teen, How It Changed, How This Card Could Be Roger Barrett Of Floyd5/13/202633726.9Link
Everything In Todays Music, Styles, Clothes, Language, Art Makes Me Sick, It's Primitive, Inartistic5/13/2043--Link
My Song "Diabolical You" Good Piece For Healing Narcissistic/ Psychopathic Abuse!5/8/10717545.6Link

While Marissa deleted her "I Should Be Proud" video referring to her Leidecker interview and harrumphed indignantly about her takedown decision, she did not take down her abridged version of the interview itself.
By taking down fewer videos, she managed to bump her channel's total up 664 views to 39,862 in contrast to the previous week when takedowns were so numerous that the channel's total views dropped by 1,301.

I started this numbers chase hoping to deduce what she was spending on paid views and what she was spending it on. I think I've gotten only a handful of sand from that effort, but it is kind of interesting to see what she takes down in the course of a week as she tailors her overall narrative.

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New Video: Some Of My Favourites Of My Own Compositions, Saving Them And Why You Can Go On My Favourite Section

Talking about her favorite songs out of her own music. Innocence Elise is her favorite out of them all. She listens to hr own music a lot to reinforce that she is an artiste. She produced these all by herself and has no one to help her.

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We have taken a bizarre turn. I hope she rolls with this one.

New videos:
MK ULTRA CIA Mind Control, Hippy Movement, Into The Coarse, Vulgar Movement Into 2020 LOL

Filming an article related to MKUltra. She knew about this. The CIA was involved in the music industry. Talks about the curfew because of the riots. Not happy with being told what to do everyday by the Government. CIA wasn't totally corrupt in the 60's because they were putting out some really good music. More about CIA brainwashing. Why does it have to be about drugs and sex why not just music and fashion.

My Secret Admirer Recluse, Afraid After The CIA Used Him, LSD Addiction, MK ULTRA, Mind Control 60's

Jim Morrison is dead but a lot of people think he was wanted by the CIA and isn't dead and lives in upstate NY. Talks about MKUltra, they used Pink Floyd's music. Thinks (Jim Morrison? her secret admirer?) was a victim of MK Ultra, he was a very sensitive soul and had his soul destroyed. (Is Jim Morrison her secret admirer?) Lots of artists used and had their minds destroyed by the CIA. Starts talking about the protests, she had to stop work early because of the curfew. The CIA had great taste in music. We are in a really bad place artistically now.

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't think I've ever laughed this hard before coffee.

At first, I thought she was putting us on, trolling the trolls. Jim Morrison's alive in upstate New York? But the second video made me a believer. As of June 3, 2020, we have entered a new era of Marissa, the post-bango, post-Satanism, post-defeat-coronachan-with-fasting era.

And peeps, y'know what? Those pills that were put under her bed when she was three years old? That was the height of MK ULTRA ops. Norma Karp was a CIA asset. The LSD trip she forced her beautiful genius baby daught to go on has never ended!

Addition:
Not exactly the soul of wit, this guy, but consistent in message:
Screen Shot 2020-06-03 at 1.17.20 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-06-03 at 1.17.42 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-06-03 at 1.18.10 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-06-03 at 1.23.41 PM.png

Last edited:

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New video:
Why Can't Music Industry JUST Focus On Music? CIA, Military Intelligence Agencies Run It, Control

You can control people's minds through bad diet and alcohol and drugs. Spiritual and mental destruction can be used for mind control too. Talks about a band she went to see and the singer was wearing very little clothes. We're not supposed to wonder why sex, drugs and rock and roll are pushed on us. They're not just selling music they are projecting their ideology and dysfunction on people. Some 's music is great some isn't. The music industry is and always will be run by CIA and other intelligence agencies. They want to control us like now with the lockdowns.
She is much more artistic than most people in the world but she doesn't have a record deal. She has even tried to dumb herself down to get on their level. She can only work for the system. Can't get a job in the arts because they have no interest in music.

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New video:
Strong melodic writer of music, unlike music today, CIA military intelligence had better taste 60's

Playing moon glow of love to demonstrate her melodic style of music. CIA had great taste in music. Nothing wrong with using good music for mind control. They are using garbage non talented artists these days. Great job cia for having such good taste in music.

Edit:
Thank you you know who! I love your art, cards, books, necrophilia bliss

Apologises to her secret admirer for being so negative about the gifts. She really does like the art and wishes they were alive. (???)

Last edited:

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The bunny mug has put her in a better humor so I suppose good choice for whichever deceased celebrity sent it to her.

New video:
2 top icons from the record industry (who sold the most records ever) sub me, send me gifts in the mail

Haven't had a chance to watch this yet.

Edit: Says I love you to her secret admirer. Secret admirer is claiming to be one of the top icons from the music industry. Claims to be part of a group who sold more records than any other group in the music industry although she doesn't like their later work. (hmmmmmmmm Pink Floyd perhaps)
Nobody listens to her music probably because she has raw talent and people aren't used to that. Production and instrumentation were an issue for her because she was limited in funds and space. No eye contact! Her family beat her up and never made eye contact with her. They don't support culture or her talent. Academic cousin (?) would not share his million dollar prize with her but his grandmother, her aunt always sent her letters and card sand supported her.

Wrapping paper is beautiful and looks like it was created by her secret admirer. She wou;ld not be surprised if they are who they say they are. Robert Plant subscribed to her channel. Human experimentation was alright because it produced some great music. It is bad now though (because she doesn't like the music involved???)

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: Suzuki Beane

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New video
Top icon brand sold most albums (top 3 or 4) sends me love in the mail to my house..

I haven't had a chance to watch it yet.

Edit: Her secret admirer is claiming to be in the top 3/4 artists in the 60's won't mention the name or band though. No one since has sold as many records. She is very excited that such a talented musical genius has been sending her gifts in the mail. She won't say more though because she wants to respect their privacy. Speculates that this person might help her with her own music. Innocence Elise could have been a masterpiece if it was produced properly. Young and free, Zelda Doll and Mutant Creatures, human genome, Virgos orb many daughters, mares of pegasus, Emu, Macha Tea, Aphrodites Love Dust, Moonglow of love, dark forest - all could be masterpieces if she had help and production equipment to improve them. Pats herself on the back for the vocals and melodies in many of these songs. The radio doesn't promote masterpieces anymore. Has to record on a Smart Phone, really needs a studio. People don't know anything about music or creativity so they don't promote such music on the radio anymore. She's having a great day and is thrilled .

Last edited:

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New Video: What's Going To Dominate Our Culture, Devolved Genome, Or Evolved Genetics? Evolved DNA!!

Talking about how the human genome is deteriorating, Uses her family as an example of deterioration. Didn't look her in the eye, never praised or supported her, never went to her recitals, tried to poison her and beat her up. Her secret admirer created masterpieces and the reason this kind of music isn't popular anymore is because of genetics. Talks about her musical taste and talent. Video views is not a measure of how good music is.

• Semper Fidelis
Reactions: Kamov Ka-52

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Latest videos from Newest to Oldest:
'They Said That She Sold 65 Million, They LIE Say 300 Million A Couple Years Later Changing Stories':

Filming a Business Insider article headline about Madonna selling 64 million records. Says they can't keep their story straight.

'Icon, Sends Me Art, Notes, Love Poetry, Paints My Face In Hearts, His Band Sold 250 Million Records!':

Filming the wrapping paper and re-iterating that her secret admirer for 15 years was a top selling artist. They lie about everything in the music industry. 60's music is better than current music. Loves her secret admirers voice. He is not as experimental as her usual music taste but she loves him and his band. Hard getting put down and insulted by an industry which has nothing to do with art.

'Genetically Disabled DNA Make World Crude, Coarse, Vulgar, Callous, Isolate DNA That Is Evolved':

Believes that the majority of people are suffering from genetic disabilities and missing genetic information. Wants society to be beautiful, not vulgar or coarse, beautiful cars and art etc. Music people listen to and people's behavior is genetic. Her family aren't impressed by her attending Curtis and her music is not appreciated. Family beat her up, living with a busted toilet and no heat. Was being abused by the organist in Curtis. Sister works for Satanic theme park. Talks about being left out of a modelling show and being made to work the cash register in the store the show was at. Only friend is a neuro surgeon. Father used to abandon her at the mall when she was a kid and lock her out of the house and throw tennis rackets at her. Only some police believed her that she was being beaten up. Was locked out of the house with no top on and left to wander the street with no shoes. Cousin tried to drown her when she was 2 years old and her family thought it was funny. Was left out of photographs in an art project she was involved and was excluded from playing at a nearby festival even though some of the people playing were not even musicians. Secret admirer not making eye contact with her. Not making music anymore, works 15 hours a day seven days a week and people don;t appreciate her music. Has no one to visit her even on her birthday. Father wants to see the rest of her family but not her. She has scars from when he beat her with a belt.

'People who pay for 15 minutes of fame , Mock how I don't have subscribers yet I have top Icon...'

Showing YouTube messages from Pat Gibson who responded to her comments about Rachel Flowers. Pat Gibson called her delusional. She works 15 hours a day 7 days a week and has no support from family or the music industry. She has one of the top selling artists from the 60's sending her gifts in the mail. Current popular music does not involve selling records. Never going to mention name of her secret admirer. Pat Gibson is the delusional one. Music from the 60's are masterpieces, they don;t play that type of music on the radio anymore. Talks about the different types of music she likes. They don;t have icons today.

'Frighteningly, Large amounts of people missing information in DNA coding for cognitive health':

Talks about none of her family supporting her talent. an't find a boyfriend or husband because no one appreciates her music and she doesn't like men using the eff word. Thinks the reason her art and music has been rejected is genetic. She doesn't take it personally. Talks about her dad beating her up as a child and reading her diary and how she was bullied in school. This is genetic because she is refined, elegant, sweet and nice and her music is refined. Her family is course, vulgar and manipulative. Talks about her secret admirer. Never had a boyfriend or anyone interested in her other than malignant narcissists. No one ever makes eye contact with her. Must all be down to a genetic disability most people are missing genetic information. People missing genetic information don;t recognize that they are vulgar and coarse.

'Cult watch brain washing people to love tuneless, coarse, vulgar, crude, sounds language! Weak DNA!':

Looked at her old YouTube account and has read through all the bad comments people left her. Thinks Google has been purposely locking her out of the account because she has the password. Music industry is like a cult. People are being brainwashed that today's music is superior to music in the 60's. They don't ever play 60's music or Baroque music on Classical radio so how are people going to know what good music is. People are being brainwashed., She has a top 3 best selling Icon from the music industry writing to her and sending her gifts in the mail. She likes one of the paintings of her now. Says he has a crush on her. Shows off the wrapping paper again. Talks about how incredible her song hitch a ride between the eyes is. Has to go buy raw liver, making good money, sore neck, very thankful for life, doesn't care about the downvotes and bad comments. Doesn't play music anymore, it's not meant to be. People are genetically weak.

She's removed all of these from her channel now.

multiverse

Not actually Merissa OR Heather
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Latest videos from Newest to Oldest:
'They Said That She Sold 65 Million, They LIE Say 300 Million A Couple Years Later Changing Stories':
View attachment 1370989
Filming a Business Insider article headline about Madonna selling 64 million records. Says they can't keep their story straight.

'Icon, Sends Me Art, Notes, Love Poetry, Paints My Face In Hearts, His Band Sold 250 Million Records!':
View attachment 1370988
Filming the wrapping paper and re-iterating that her secret admirer for 15 years was a top selling artist. They lie about everything in the music industry. 60's music is better than current music. Loves her secret admirers voice. He is not as experimental as her usual music taste but she loves him and his band. Hard getting put down and insulted by an industry which has nothing to do with art.

'Genetically Disabled DNA Make World Crude, Coarse, Vulgar, Callous, Isolate DNA That Is Evolved':
View attachment 1370987
Believes that the majority of people are suffering from genetic disabilities and missing genetic information. Wants society to be beautiful, not vulgar or coarse, beautiful cars and art etc. Music people listen to and people's behavior is genetic. Her family aren't impressed by her attending Curtis and her music is not appreciated. Family beat her up, living with a busted toilet and no heat. Was being abused by the organist in Curtis. Sister works for Satanic theme park. Talks about being left out of a modelling show and being made to work the cash register in the store the show was at. Only friend is a neuro surgeon. Father used to abandon her at the mall when she was a kid and lock her out of the house and throw tennis rackets at her. Only some police believed her that she was being beaten up. Was locked out of the house with no top on and left to wander the street with no shoes. Cousin tried to drown her when she was 2 years old and her family thought it was funny. Was left out of photographs in an art project she was involved and was excluded from playing at a nearby festival even though some of the people playing were not even musicians. Secret admirer not making eye contact with her. Not making music anymore, works 15 hours a day seven days a week and people don;t appreciate her music. Has no one to visit her even on her birthday. Father wants to see the rest of her family but not her. She has scars from when he beat her with a belt.

'People who pay for 15 minutes of fame , Mock how I don't have subscribers yet I have top Icon...'
View attachment 1370991
Showing YouTube messages from Pat Gibson who responded to her comments about Rachel Flowers. Pat Gibson called her delusional. She works 15 hours a day 7 days a week and has no support from family or the music industry. She has one of the top selling artists from the 60's sending her gifts in the mail. Current popular music does not involve selling records. Never going to mention name of her secret admirer. Pat Gibson is the delusional one. Music from the 60's are masterpieces, they don;t play that type of music on the radio anymore. Talks about the different types of music she likes. They don;t have icons today.

'Frighteningly, Large amounts of people missing information in DNA coding for cognitive health':
View attachment 1371000
Talks about none of her family supporting her talent. an't find a boyfriend or husband because no one appreciates her music and she doesn't like men using the eff word. Thinks the reason her art and music has been rejected is genetic. She doesn't take it personally. Talks about her dad beating her up as a child and reading her diary and how she was bullied in school. This is genetic because she is refined, elegant, sweet and nice and her music is refined. Her family is course, vulgar and manipulative. Talks about her secret admirer. Never had a boyfriend or anyone interested in her other than malignant narcissists. No one ever makes eye contact with her. Must all be down to a genetic disability most people are missing genetic information. People missing genetic information don;t recognize that they are vulgar and coarse.

'Cult watch brain washing people to love tuneless, coarse, vulgar, crude, sounds language! Weak DNA!':
View attachment 1370998
Looked at her old YouTube account and has read through all the bad comments people left her. Thinks Google has been purposely locking her out of the account because she has the password. Music industry is like a cult. People are being brainwashed that today's music is superior to music in the 60's. They don't ever play 60's music or Baroque music on Classical radio so how are people going to know what good music is. People are being brainwashed., She has a top 3 best selling Icon from the music industry writing to her and sending her gifts in the mail. She likes one of the paintings of her now. Says he has a crush on her. Shows off the wrapping paper again. Talks about how incredible her song hitch a ride between the eyes is. Has to go buy raw liver, making good money, sore neck, very thankful for life, doesn't care about the downvotes and bad comments. Doesn't play music anymore, it's not meant to be. People are genetically weak.

She's removed all of these from her channel now.
Jesus H, a massive :semperfidelis: to you for archiving and recapping these!

Round and round she goes, walking the same circles of delusion in her prison of somatic narcissism. She even remembered Rachel Flowers! I wonder which cousin tried to drown her as as toddler - I thought she came from a refined line of geniuses, excepting her immediate family?

Man, I really hope she sticks to delivering food. I can't imagine getting stuck on an uber ride from the airport with her; no doubt she harangues people about eating raw cow livers FROM A FARM, raw milk, and dry fasting to cure covid.