Trainwreck Virgo Rouge / Jamie Morse / Marissa Morris/Elienne/Marchant/Elene Nadieja / Rachzel Grezbian - Musician, "Culture comes out of Genetics", Gangstalking Nut, Pedo Apologist, Ever Changing Aliases.

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And another one: 'Why European Man Loves Me From A More Romantic Time, How American Culture Is Coarse, Crass, Crude'

Filming a picture of Madonna. Doesn't believe she is an icon or that she deserves to be in the Rock and Roll hall of fame. Starts talking about how talented Francoise Hardy is. People think Madonna is an icon or talented has something genetically missing from their DNA. Nothing wrong with Marissa's DNA. Marissa will never have a record deal. Nothing to do with her talent or looks it is to do with other people's DNA. Madonna is a reflection of the music industry's views and DNA, doesn't mean she is talented. More about how much she likes Francoise Hardy. They had better culture in the 60's. Includes Billy Joel and Lady Gaga as more examples of devolved genetics.

Edit

She changed the name of this video to this : American Muts Don't Love Me,They Love Crude, Crass and Unromantic Music, Romantic Englishman Wuv Me

Last edited:

MysteriousStranger

literally who
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you don't know, this is the channel Marissa's lost control of. She's forgotten the password (though she believes she's using the right one and they're locking her out). This makes her crazy because she can't delete comments, and there are some doozies. We aren't the only Marissa watchers in the world.

I had a quick look and didn't see any new comments, so she's just brooding about year-old slams.

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New video: 'American Muts Chewing On Their Cuds, Miss The Boat On Romance, Elegance, Softness, Sensuality':

Talking about how talented Francoise Hardy is. No one like her in the US, different culture. Marissa has done a few french songs. Needs to go get liver from the sign. US don't have the same kind of culture as France because there's something missing in US DNA. It's why Marissa is not popular in the US. Switches to using a British accent to talk about her secret admirer. Finishes up her video addressing her secret admirer says I hope to see your art in person sometime and maybe you could buy me a gold ring.

Edit
'Ugly Americans, UK Relish In Coarse, Vulgar, Crude, Aggressive, Mutt-Like Taste, To Be On Top 2020':

Somebody named Americans the ugly Americans, unsure if there's any validity to it. More about how much she loves Francoise Hardy. Cuts to a photo of herself talks about how she doesn't dress vulgar like other Americans she is elegant. Talks about her admirer. He's a British icon from the 60's. Switches to her British accent. Romantic doesn't gedt you anywhere in the US you have to be gritty and vulgar.

another edit : 'Something in Madonna's Ray Of Light Inspired Me To Write Innocence Elise, However!!!!!!!!!'

Madonna's song ray of light inspired her to write innocence elise even though they don't sound the same. Sings a line from ray of light and thinks it's ac different song. Shit talks Madonna for the rest of the video.

Already deleted this from her channel.

Edit:
'Dear Dad, Happy Father's Day, Here's My Phone Number, I Think That He Died':

Thinks her dad died. Very upset. Posted her phone numbet on her Youtube page for him to contact her and let her know he's alive.

'My Father Died, I Received Papers Today That Intimate This, He Left Me Nothing It Seems Like':

Looks like her father signed a new will and Marissa is to be left with nothing, Left her number on her YouTube channel again for him to call and notify her that he's still alive.

Last edited:

LiveFromNS

JIMI
kiwifarms.net
I haven't watched these last 15 or 20 videos as yet, but saw Francois Hardy name and wanted to pipe in that (being a huge Formula 1 racing freak) she played the part time GF of an Italian driver whose teammate was one of the main characters in the movie. As soon as I saw the thumbnail, I was like she was in the GP flick!

BTW, that film came out in 1966, Mme. Hardy was born in 1944. So doubtful she is wasting her golden years on YT, unlike Marissa who continues to make ranting and insane videos that no one but us cares anything about, with our interest being purely to have some good laughs and the opportunity to discuss the insanity of this crazy bat! LOL Some of the titles look interesting so looking forward to watching them later tonight.

PS The movie is really good. Frankenheimer directed it, very cool visuals and stunning footage plus a bunch of interesting plots amongst the main characters. While motor racing may not be your cup of tea, it has enough outside the actual racing to be an enjoyable film for romance, personal relationships etc. Highly recommended if you like older movies. Plus you can watch the very sultry and incredible looking Francois show her talents! Something Marissa totally lacks! LOLOL

EDIT-Just noticed the dad died thing! Yikes! You know she has been receiving (or talking about) getting a lot of mail lately. I hope someone isn't fucking around and whatever she got is real and not fake shit. I got some shit to do, so cant be around to keep an eye for new vids but its these types of scenarios when we get some highly informative or interesting videos that she yanks back down quickly after she comes to her senses. Be on your toes @Ellesse_warrior LOL!!

Last edited:

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New video: 'Call Me Dad If You Are Alive, Grunting Neanderthal Has Disowned Me, My Phone Number':

Did her sister or her husband ever send her beautiful artwork in the mail? Her secret admirer claims to be a top icon from the 60's. Her sister and her husband are neanderthals and she used to pronounce her sister's name as baboon. Her father is attracted to neanderthal people. She is not having money trouble but trouble with life. Switches to her British accent again.

edit:
'Dad Call Me, Phone Number Underneath, British Romantic, Artiste, Sends Me Romance':

She plans to read the book she was sent. Some of the pages were marked for her. She loves the art on the bookmark and the wrapping paper. Shows off a new dress she bought. Does a fake British accent for the whole video. Going to listen to Francoise Hardy today instead of her secret admirers band. Feeling very romantic which is why she bought the floral dress. Says on the video description that Brett Anderson is not her admirer.

Last edited:

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New video: 'The Plan Is To Cut Me Off Emotionally, Financially And To Completely Cut Me Out Of The Will'

Her father is alive, heard from a family member but not her sister or brother in law. Her father is a terrible person because he won't speak to her. Talks about how he used to beat her up and dismissed her education at Curtis institute and never supported her artistic talent. She is being contacted by a secret admirer who is a top icon from the 60's and also an artistic genius. Her family are the ugly ducklings, there is something missing from their DNA or frontal lobe. Curtis Institute is a very high standard establishment. Family never sends her beautiful art or books. Her father is an evil liar. Sister works in a satanic theme park. Her father isn't a father. Put her in a foster home and lied to the police after beating her up. Left her to walk the street with no shoes. Never beat up her sister. Always looked at her sister at the dinner table, no eye contact for Marissa. Marissa makes more money than her mother and father combined. Weirdly states that she has no intentions to beat up her father.

Edit to include https://archive.vn/Wug6O

multiverse

Not actually Merissa OR Heather
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New video: 'The Plan Is To Cut Me Off Emotionally, Financially And To Completely Cut Me Out Of The Will'
View attachment 1378286
Her father is alive, heard from a family member but not her sister or brother in law. Her father is a terrible person because he won't speak to her. Talks about how he used to beat her up and dismissed her education at Curtis institute and never supported her artistic talent. She is being contacted by a secret admirer who is a top icon from the 60's and also an artistic genius. Her family are the ugly ducklings, there is something missing from their DNA or frontal lobe. Curtis Institute is a very high standard establishment. Family never sends her beautiful art or books. Her father is an evil liar. Sister works in a satanic theme park. Her father isn't a father. Put her in a foster home and lied to the police after beating her up. Left her to walk the street with no shoes. Never beat up her sister. Always looked at her sister at the dinner table, no eye contact for Marissa. Marissa makes more money than her mother and father combined. Weirdly states that she has no intentions to beat up her father.

Edit to include https://archive.vn/Wug6O
Damm, she even doubts her father has dementia because "if he can speak to others on a lucid level, then why can't he speak to me?"

Well, Marissa, because he's a vulnerable elderly man and the last time you had unfettered access to him, you used that to financially abuse him. You stole his credit cards and ran amok buying up a sound booth and whatever else struck your fancy until your sister stepped in and stopped you.

"Why can't he get a lawyer? Why can't he get protective services? Why can't he write me in the mail and say he's getting help so he can see me again? He's not even trying! [chokes back a sob]"

Well, he DID get a lawyer and protective services, Marissa. The protective services exist to prevent people like you from harming him, and the lawyers enforced the doctors' determination that Dar was no longer of sound mind to make decisions, which is why Bethann has power of attorney over him. And the fact that you denigrate an elderly, demented man for being lazy and not handing you cash on demand is disgusting.

"This man is the worst person alive!"

Look in the mirror, dear.

"He cracked ny door. He took the locks off my door!"

His door, Marissa. When you are a teenager and live with your parents, your door and any lock to it are privileges. Those privileges can be taken away. If you are having an episode of anger or might hurt yourself, yes a parent will break down the door and prevent you from locking yourself in again. That's what parents do.

She's almost 60 years old and she's still fuming that daddy took her privilages away once in high school and cut off her allowance. Unbelievable.

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New Video: 'Psychopathic Family Members Missing A Frontal Lobe Mimic Real Emotions, Callous Emotionless'

Talking about people born without a frontal lobe don't have the ability to show compassion or emotions - talking about her father. Father hasn't contacted her and told her when she was a teenager that she'd be left with nothing. Never gave Marissa eye contact of included her in conversations at the dinner table. She was bullied at school and called ugly. Her only friend became a neuro surgeon. Talks about studying at Curtis and her teacher Candace who was also her friends. Candace was a very successful and refined person. Her family were obsessed with looks unlike Marissa and her friends. They had nose jobs she didn't. Marissa ran 58 miles a week because she was being beat up at home. Never did drugs except when she smoked pot. Became a jock - horse riding and lifting weights. She doesn't care if her father lives or dies he nearly broke her neck and she is covered with scars from his belt buckle. Left her to live in toilet sewage. Acknowledges he gave her a lot of money but that was only to make him feel better and he dropped her and stopped giving her money because he doesn't really care about her. Look up the police report. Stolen jewels! She doesn't have a police report against her. Anyone can just get a protective order. Father hit her last time he saw her in a book store in Seattle. Marissa was never as violent as them. Mother burned her and they left pills under her bed to try and poison her. Mother never comforted her and told her when she was 2 that she preferred her sister. ISolated since 2 years old.

Edit: 'Corpse Bride Gothic Love Calculator, How Realistic It Could Be, But Fun':

Playing with the Corpse Bride love calculator online. Put her sisters name in with hers and got a low score. Put her name in with her fathers name and got 80% then her name with her secret admirers name and got 94%, thinks it's accurate. Her name with mother's got a really low score. Talks about her terrible childhood and how awful her family are. Goes on a tangent about how she has lots of interesting people sending her messages and interested in her.

Last edited:

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New Video: 'Ventromedial Prefrontal Cortex, DNA Deficient People In My Family Psychopaths':

Still talking about the love calculator game. Says she got an anonymous text acting why she thinks she was written out of her father's will. Says that's what happens all the time. Talks about her terrible childhood and the abuse she faced since she was 2 years old. Left alone while they went out or maybe with a neighbor. Either way she was traumatized. Poisoned. Burned. Beat her up when she had the flu.

• Informative
Reactions: Suzuki Beane

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Latest Videos:
'Psychopaths Lie To Law, Manipulate Courts, Ventromedial Prefrontal Cortex, The Lack Of Connect...' (This one is gone from her channel now)

Says her family are on message boards dedicated to criminals. Says they are guilty of constantly lying to the police, her teachers, counselors etc. Talks about how her mother used to abuse her. Says they used to call up her jobs to try and get her fired. Left alone in the house at 2 years old. Sister is the golden child because like her parents she lacks a frontal lobs. Sister stole her inheritance and never invited Marissa to her wedding. Says they were the ones harassing her after admitting to leaving two months worth of voicemails with them. Talks about father breaking the locks on her door and kicking her out of the house at two years old. They tried to poison her by leaving pills under her bed at two years old. Bullied and isolated in school. Bitches about how she's being left out of her father's will. Thinks her family are all psychopaths and she wants nothing to do with them. She's making a lot of money right now. More money than her mother and father put together. Talks about how fit and healthy and sound minded she is right now.
'Two Types Of People, Winners and Losers! Some Of My Family Are Losers, A Few Are Winners.':

Says she's receiving messages from a jealous hater who is jealous that she's receiving such lovely gifts in the mail from a 60's icon. Talks about how everyone loved her at Curtis admits never actually attending Curtis just getting lessons off a faculty member. Says she knows who the hater leaving her messages is. Her family are losers except her cousin who won a million dollar prize in medicine and attended Harvard.

Edit: 'I Have A Millionaire That Loves Me, You Should Worried, Legally I Could Snag You, So Much Leverage':

You should be scared! She has a man who's a millionaire on her side. Talks about the stolen jewels. Addresses her sister harassing her online and sending her threatening emails. Sister should be scared. Says she makes great money and has a millionaire secret admirer who is sending her gifts in the mail and painting portraits of her face.

Last edited:

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Says she's receiving messages from a jealous hater who is jealous that she's receiving such lovely gifts in the mail from a 60's icon. Talks about how everyone loved her at Curtis admits never actually attending Curtis just getting lessons off a faculty member
:story:
She's a winner and we're all just jealous of how hard she wins?

Lady, do you hear yourself bragging about earning more money than a dead woman and a retired elderly demented man combined?

I'm really shocked at her level of honesty here - I never thought we'd see the day where Marissa outright said she never attended Curtis. I wonder what "other school" she attended for "composition"?

In the previous, now deleted video, she says her evil mother would call all her professors and tell them she had no talent. I wonder what actually went down. We know that her parents were footing the bills for Marissa's little music hobby in order to keep her safety occupied and out of their house; it sounds like mom had to intervene and tell yet another private tutor that no, they were not renting out Carnagie Hall for Marissa's recital, and no, they had no expectations that she would graduate from "other school" or be a successful musician, just that she would stay out of harm's way - so please don't quit, because she has a meltdown when that happens.

LiveFromNS

JIMI
kiwifarms.net
I just happened to be looking at YT yesterday while on lunch and saw the Psychopaths Lie to Law.. video and this one, that is also gone from her channel. Luckily I am in habit of downloading any video I see when I happen to check her channel. So, here is another video from June 17, 2020:

Family Of Three Psychopaths, Locking A 2 Year Old Out Of The House For Hours, Not Golden Child

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just happened to be looking at YT yesterday while on lunch and saw the Psychopaths Lie to Law.. video and this one, that is also gone from her channel. Luckily I am in habit of downloading any video I see when I happen to check her channel. So, here is another video from June 17, 2020:

Family Of Three Psychopaths, Locking A 2 Year Old Out Of The House For Hours, Not Golden Child
View attachment 1387336
They just sent her outside in the yard to play! A mere child, told to play in the yard, cruelty unimaginable!

One wonders how Marissa is always uncovering these new traumas from her toddler years; how many fully formed memories do most people have of being two two years old? I've got uncommonly early memories and mine don't start until around 3. I'd be shocked if someone as severely stunted as she is can actually remember events from that long ago - it's more like she's heavily elaborated on family stories she remembers being told, like "oh my goodness Marissa, one time as a baby you wandered out into the yard by yourself, and we couldn't find you! We were so worried but there you were, outside in the yard! I think we were both scared half to death that day, you were crying so hard" becomes "my evil family purposely kicked me out of the house at age two and laughed at me while I was tortured outside!"

She describes being beaten, at age three, by her father as her mother begged him on and also burned Marissa "with second degree burns!" So these people who had no issue harming you outright decided to murder you with pills by simply leaving them under your bed and hoping for the best? This is the stupidest murder plot I've ever heard of. If they wanted you dead, they would have simply killed you, no? And how did you know the burns were "second degree", at age 3? Surely you weren't taken to the hospital, seeing as no one looked into why a child was beaten to a pulp and burned to a degree requiring medical attention. So who told you the burns were second degree?

Next, she was TRAUMATIZED by "looks of disdain" from her older sister, and she believes that her mother and sister laughed at her cruelly. Uh, sometimes people laugh, it's not always about you. Siblings live to look at the each other with disdain, they're annoying as shit and that's just how it is. Siblings annoy each other. And kids do retarded shit all the time that makes you laugh. It sounds like our Marissa was nursing her ego back to her earliest memories, which isn't uncommon for narcissists. Their entire disorder is based on having low self esteem while pretending it doesn't exist.

Her father had the nerve to tell her they weren't rich and there was nothing to inherit as a teenager. Quelle horror.

He kicked her out at age 22. Uh, most people don't anticipate living with their parents forever, Marissa. You didn't work; you have a horrible personality and no sense of boundaries; and your ambition was to be an heiress in a family with no money. They were saving their sanity and sent you to an adult group home for care for your condition. Do you think those places are free?

He took the lock off his door, in his house, in the room he provided for you? Girl, you had a lock, which was a privilege. Privileges can be taken away from children.

Round and round she goes.

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New videos:
'Artemis Dance Party, Original Artwork Black And White Pencil (Illustration) Drawing':

This is just playing music while showing a pencil drawing she's done.

'They Accused My Dad Of Harassment, Accused Him Of Murder, Told Him Never To Contact Them': (Deleted now)

Talking about her secret admirer. He went to one of the best art schools in the UK, made some of the best music and his father was a pathologist. Talks about her cousin who is a professor at Harvard. Father not smart. Says her sister and brother in law accused her father of murdering her mother and then they stole her jewels! Says her father fell the day they were ordered to give back the jewels. They didn't care about him after he fell. Says sister accused their father of harassment then accused Marissa of harassment. They were the ones harassing Marissa. British accent again.

'Have Legal Leverage Elder Abuse, Rejection, Stealing, Police Reports And Emails, Lady In Sacramento':

Says her father isn't smart because her sister and brother in law accused him of murder and didn't speak to him for 8 months after her mother died but Marissa, who stood by him during that time is the one not allowed to contact him. Calls her family delusional. She went to an elite school and all her friends are intellectuals. Family are below average as people. Says its all documented that they abandoned him and stole the jewels. Sister is only after his money.

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New videos:
'Singing German Leo Blech, Singing In French, Keeping Up My Vox, Guitar, Keyboards As Much As I Can':

Continued from the previous video. Talking about her friend from school and how she went to a public school which was really a private school. Attended Curtis. Talking about the German song on her screen and another French song that she likes to practice. Has to work soon. Lots of bills, short $60. Does British accent for a sentence or too. Her problem isn't with people who didn't go to Private schools its about morals. She has very high standards. Doesn't drink, smoke, eats healthy unlike her sister.

'My Love Is A Millionaire, With A Zillionaire Heart And Artistic Talent Life IS GREAT':

Filming the card. People are jealous of her and sending her spoof texts. Talking about how wealthy her secret admirer is. Talks about her neuro surgeon friend Kathleen and a lawyer she knows in the UN. One of the top icons from the 1960's loves her. She was singing today in French. Her life is beautiful, romantic and wonderful. God doesn't love everyone but God certainly loves Marissa.

edit: 'My Life IS PHENOMENALl! Romantic, Artiste Loves Me, He Is A Millionaire, He Should Be A Zillionaire!'

Romance is in the air. Filming the paintings and says its really romantic fir someone to paint her these things and write her poetry. She's not a pathological liar. Said she had a husband online because she was being threatened to be murdered, Her admirer is also not lying and definitely is an artistic genius icon millionaire. Goes between British accent and French accent talking about music she was practicing. She was out smelling the flowers and appreciating her wonderful life. She makes good money and a millionaire is in love with her. She deserves to be making more money. Shit talks her father for a bit, happy fathers day but he should've chosen her over her sister. Talks about neuro surgeon friend and UN lawyer friend to demonstrate how little she cares about money.

2nd edit: 'Happy Dad Day, Dad's Been In Prison Assisted Care For Going On Two Years, All Rights Stolen From Him':

Her life is amazing , having a great day. Happy fathers day. He's in a prison cell because of wuflu. Sister won't let him see his family or the ocean. She can see the ocean and has a millionaire icon who's father was a pathologist who loves her.

Last edited: