Trainwreck Virgo Rouge / Jamie Morse / Marissa Morris/Elienne/Marchant/Elene Nadieja / Rachzel Grezbian - Musician, "Culture comes out of Genetics", Gangstalking Nut, Pedo Apologist, Ever Changing Aliases.

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New Videos:
'Happy Father's Day, I Love My Dad, He Has Not Spoken To Me For 2 Father's Day, Does He Love Me?':

Wishes her father a happy fathers day. The artwork she's filming was sent to her by a British Icon who doesn't live in the UK anymore. Not going to say anymore about that. He sends her art and gifts so he must love her and she may love him. She's been receiving spoof texts saying that she is not her dad's legitimate daughter, maybe her mother had an affair and that's why her father used to beat her up. Thinks all her family are psychopaths or that they have anti social personality disorder. (uses these interchangeably like they're the same thing) But she doesn't like to diagnose people because she's not a medical professional. Talks about someone who she knows who claims their house is bigger than it actually is. People like that are afraid of people like Marissa. They are evil. She doesn't need a medical degree to diagnose people. She is smart enough to know what's wrong with them. Doesn't care that her secret admirer is a millionaire, doesn't care about the money.

'Happy Daddy's Day! Haven't Spoken To Dad For Going On 2 Yrs. 2 Father's Days':

Wishes her father happy father's day again and says he is her real father. Says the only thing her mother had an affair with was her piano. Says she's getting spoof messages that she's not really his daughter. Says this is her sister and brother in law manipulating his dementia and committing elder abuse. Starts talking about her secret admirer again. Top icon from the 1960's, went to a really good art school, millionaire, paints her face. English but not in England anymore. Thinks he is testing the waters out and this may lead to something more. She keeps putting on a weird accent, not even her fake British accent. His father was a professor at Cambridge University and a pathologist. Starts calling her sister a baboon and a psychopath and says she has anti social personality disorder. Says she just wants to be with her father and would trade all his money, house, everything. Says she doesn't care about the money.

First video has been removed and second video is giving an error message.

Edit : had to upload second video from my phone.

LiveFromNS

JIMI
kiwifarms.net
Short and sweet one from an hour ago.

'Dad Hasn't Spoken To Me For Going On 2 Yrs Cultured People LOVE Me! Icon From The Sixties LOVES ME'

Does she even stop to consider that even if the whole millionaire, 60s icon thing was true, she is basically saying she loves a near octogenarian? LOLOL

Hmmmmm, it's Father's Day, she's making videos saying she loves an old man. I wonder if Marissa has a deep-rooted Oedipal Complex going on?

Oh, and if she is still reading here, my daughter called me this morning to wish me a wonderful father's day and it was so nice to hear from my loving child! I am sure Sid heard from his loving daughter Bethann today! He probably has already forgotten that he has a second daughter since, due to her insanity and actions, Marissa can never contact him again. And he obviously won't be calling Marissa ever again!

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Short and sweet one from an hour ago.

'Dad Hasn't Spoken To Me For Going On 2 Yrs Cultured People LOVE Me! Icon From The Sixties LOVES ME'
View attachment 1395700
Does she even stop to consider that even if the whole millionaire, 60s icon thing was true, she is basically saying she loves a near octogenarian? LOLOL

Hmmmmm, it's Father's Day, she's making videos saying she loves an old man. I wonder if Marissa has a deep-rooted Oedipal Complex going on?

Oh, and if she is still reading here, my daughter called me this morning to wish me a wonderful father's day and it was so nice to hear from my loving child! I am sure Sid heard from his loving daughter Bethann today! He probably has already forgotten that he has a second daughter since, due to her insanity and actions, Marissa can never contact him again. And he obviously won't be calling Marissa ever again!
She keeps posting her phone number on the about part of the videos addressed to her father asking him to call her. No wonder shes getting random texts from people

LiveFromNS

JIMI
kiwifarms.net
She keeps posting her phone number on the about part of the videos addressed to her father asking him to call her. No wonder shes getting random texts from people
Oh ok. Right I remember a post about her phone number now. So that is what she means by spoof texts she is getting?

Considering how she interacts or communicates with no one in real life, I wonder if she is responding to them or just ignoring them? I noticed she talked about her mother having an affair and maybe Marissa isn't Sid's daughter. I don't recall ever hearing her mention that before. So where did that come from? This millionaire about to croak old dude or someone texting her?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: 600lbsAnorexic

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh ok. Right I remember a post about her phone number now. So that is what she means by spoof texts she is getting?

Considering how she interacts or communicates with no one in real life, I wonder if she is responding to them or just ignoring them? I noticed she talked about her mother having an affair and maybe Marissa isn't Sid's daughter. I don't recall ever hearing her mention that before. So where did that come from? This millionaire about to croak old dude or someone texting her?
People were saying it in the texts she was getting apparently. Well that's according to what she says in the two videos in my last post.

LiveFromNS

JIMI
kiwifarms.net
Two new videos within last hour.

LOLOLOL Dumbass Marissa is now saying she is getting married to the old rock star who is pushing 80 now! This should be fun while it lasts! It is amazing how completely insane she is as it is will be quite apparent soon enough that the marriage thing is another delusional fantasy/lie.

Dad Is As Fine As Ever, Ranting To My Cousin About Ugly Brown Mountains, Uncultured People, Losers

You're Not Invited To My Wedding Dad, Sis, Marrying Top 60s Icon, Millionaire, Cousins Are Invited

multiverse

Not actually Merissa OR Heather
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Two new videos within last hour.

LOLOLOL Dumbass Marissa is now saying she is getting married to the old rock star who is pushing 80 now! This should be fun while it lasts! It is amazing how completely insane she is as it is will be quite apparent soon enough that the marriage thing is another delusional fantasy/lie.

Dad Is As Fine As Ever, Ranting To My Cousin About Ugly Brown Mountains, Uncultured People, Losers
View attachment 1397681
You're Not Invited To My Wedding Dad, Sis, Marrying Top 60s Icon, Millionaire, Cousins Are Invited
View attachment 1397683
Man, when her fantasies of becoming a dead millionaire's wife don't come true, we're gonna be in for a great show.

gran_autismo

kiwifarms.net
He went to one of the best art schools in the UK, made some of the best music and his father was a pathologist.
At first I thought maybe she thought that she turned her erotomania towards Steve Miller of the Steve Miller Band (his father was also a pathologist) until I remembered he grew up in Dallas and that couldn't be him. That has to be Syd Barrett again but I thought she got off the Syd train last month when she realized she wasn't talking to him.

Man, when her fantasies of becoming a dead millionaire's wife don't come true, we're gonna be in for a great show.
I don't know, I think she'll just reset to thinking it's someone else and then come back around to Syd. Or her dad. Or both. Because love calculators.

I went looking for Syd Barrett's art because I was curious and much of it had been destroyed by Syd himself (he liked to paint over canvases or throw stuff away). He was really into building DIY furniture and those are mostly what survives of his collection. I'm surprised she hasn't picked some crap off the side of the road and claimed that Syd sent it to her by post or something to reinforce the delusion. Maybe that's just too much effort.

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New videos: 'We're In Love! Life Is Beautiful!, Tasteless Unrefined, Unspiritual Dregs Out Of My Life For Good!':

She's certain her and her secret admirer will get married. Doesn't love him because he's an icon, it's because they have so much in common. He has money, she has money but they probably won't live in New York. Describes the artwork she received in the mail. She's in love, she's going to get married. Bitches about her father. Bitches about her sister. Marissa's life is amazing, She is in the process of disassociating herself from a woman she knows. She will never reveal the identity of her admirer. Talks about how amazing and handsome he is.

'Toxic Family Members Disowned For Good, While I Marry Well Off Winner Who's An Artist Extraordinaire':

Mother and father never made eye contact with her. They never showed up to her performance with a harpist from Curtis. She has a millionaire who is in love with her. She values her privacy so is excluding her family from her life. Bitches about being excluded from her own family. Talks about her secret admirers beautiful house. Repeats that she loves him. They're going to get married. K-I-S-S-I-N-G first comes live then comes marriage then comes art in the baby carriage. Starts talking in her fake British accent.

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New videos:
'Sun/ Moons, Joy, Love, Happy Marriage, Artiste Loves Me, Evil Distasteful People Disowned For Good!':

Talking about how much she loves her talented millionaire secret admirer. Wants to marry him and has been looking up more of his art online. Wants to marry him because she wants to be saturated in someone who is artistically gifted. (Her words not mine).

This one is already removed but interesting message on the about, Turns out if you make multiple videos bragging that a millionaire is in love with you people will think you're a gold digger. https://archive.vn/Jpyk3
'Evil People, Permanently Excluded Disowned, My Life Is Art, I Love This Artiste Who Loves Me!':

Admiring the wrapping paper her book arrived in. She loves the art work. Still doesn't like the black rings under the eyes he gave her but admirers the art nevertheless. Scolds her admirer for trying to spoof her claiming to be a dead but not dead icon millionaire from the 60's. Still optimistic he is who he says he is. Still loves him even if he's not who he says he is because she loves his art. Says her dad wasn't her husband although he supported her (WTF???)
Family not interested in her talent but she doesn't care. She has been drinking mushroom tea and eating mushroom soup and of course raw liver so she's feeling great. Mushrooms are helping her scalp condition. Thinks her hair loss was caused by stress but says it's much thicker now.

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New video: 'I Love Your Artwork R and I Looked At Older Videos That I Made Private, You Are R For SURE':

She's been going through her older now private videos and is now certain that her secret admirer is Roger Barrett. Repeats that she loves him.

Edit 'Ugly Spoof Texts From Losers, Jealous Of Me, Top Icon Gifted Artiste Loves Me, Not From A Distance'

She is getting spoofs texts from ugly haydurs. (Who knew repeatedly posting your phone number on YouTube would have bad consequences?). Talks about her rich and talented secret admirer her who loves her and then starts bitching about her father. Video views mean nothing. Only ugly inferior people care about things like that. Defends her elderly (deceased) famous secret admirer. Not happy her video about turtles didn't receive more video views. Keeps mentioning her future wedding with her secret admirer. Doesn't care that he's a millionaire, cares about his talent.

Last edited:

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Two more from Marissa today:
'Papa Prefers Ugly, Poor, Uneducated, Talentless, Uncultured, Vulgar, Immoral, Worthless Vile Losers!':

Showing off her ocean view. Shows a landscape picture of what it's like where her father lives. She went to Curtis you know and surrounds herself with intellectuals like her millionaire icon extremely talented and not dead secret admirer. Her family are uneducated, untalented worthless people. Sister and brother in law have been brain washing her father to turn him against Marissa. She is very talented and talks about some of her songs. Her cousin has a masters degree in psychology and wants to come to her wedding. She wants to get married and have babies. Her father has nothing in life. He's delusional and brainwashed. Her sister and brother in law are disabled because they have no frontal lobes.

'Papa Went From Princeton Area, Central Bucks Co., Into Ugliness, Uneducated Dregs, Cognitive Decline':

Her father went from Princeton to Pennsylvania to theme parks. He's going down hill for surrounding himself with uneducated dregs of humanity. Talks about the places in upstate NY she likes. Shows different nice places around where she lives which her father has never seen because he's not allowed to visit her. Her secret admirer's father was a professor in Cambridge University. Shows photos of where her father lives and talks about how ugly it is. Just like the people he surrounds himself with. Bitches about her sister. She's very pissed he chose her poor untalented sister over her. Marissa isn't poor, she has a millionaire who's in love with her.

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She wants to get married and have babies
She is almost sixty years old and a virgin; she doesn't seem to have the slightest idea how women get pregnant.

Marissa: you are never going to have children. Even IF you are not yet fully menopausal, you will not conceive a child in your late 50s, even with medical intervention. I know you're super crazy in about 500 different ways, but can we at least ground ourselves in this reality?

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Three new videos from Marissa today:
'My Dad Never Visited Me, Total Rejection, Calls Uncultured, Uneducated Dregs Magnificent!';

Shitting on everything her Father likes. Do you know she has a millionaire secret admirer? Bragging about going to great schools. She'll never speak to her father again and he doesn't care. Calls her secret admirer her boyfriend. Shits on her sister and brother in law. Repeats that her father's health has been in decline for a long time. Very pissed about him not going to her concerts. It must be because he hates intellectual and beautiful things. Shows some pictures from around where she lives while bragging about how beautiful the area she lives in is. Speculates her father has to use diapers.

'Papa Delusions, Gives Money, Praise, Attention To Ugly, Worthless, Vulgar, Poor, Immoral, Uneducated.':

Shitting on everything her father likes. Gloating about how amazing and talented and rich her secret admirer is. Back to shitting on her father. Shits on her sister and brother in law. Gloating about how rich her secret admirer is. Shows pictures of some nice places and houses around where she lives. Shitting on where her father lives. Shits on her sister and brother in law and talks about how much money she makes. Calls her secret admirer her boyfriend and talks about how rich and talented he is.

'I want to be disinherited by my dad. My boyfriend has million dollars in the bank. He is an artiste!':

Complaining that her father never visited her or went to any of her concerts, Wants to be disinherited because he never made eye contact with her or gave her attention. Doesn't need his money because she has a boyfriend who is a talented millionaire. Shits on her sister and brother in law. Doesn't want anything to do with any of them so wants to be disinherited.

Last two videos are already deleted.

Edit: Had to add last video from my phone.

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Three new videos from Marissa today:
'My Dad Never Visited Me, Total Rejection, Calls Uncultured, Uneducated Dregs Magnificent!';
View attachment 1411428
Shitting on everything her Father likes. Do you know she has a millionaire secret admirer? Bragging about going to great schools. She'll never speak to her father again and he doesn't care. Calls her secret admirer her boyfriend. Shits on her sister and brother in law. Repeats that her father's health has been in decline for a long time. Very pissed about him not going to her concerts. It must be because he hates intellectual and beautiful things. Shows some pictures from around where she lives while bragging about how beautiful the area she lives in is. Speculates her father has to use diapers.

'Papa Delusions, Gives Money, Praise, Attention To Ugly, Worthless, Vulgar, Poor, Immoral, Uneducated.':
View attachment 1411439
Shitting on everything her father likes. Gloating about how amazing and talented and rich her secret admirer is. Back to shitting on her father. Shits on her sister and brother in law. Gloating about how rich her secret admirer is. Shows pictures of some nice places and houses around where she lives. Shitting on where her father lives. Shits on her sister and brother in law and talks about how much money she makes. Calls her secret admirer her boyfriend and talks about how rich and talented he is.

'I want to be disinherited by my dad. My boyfriend has million dollars in the bank. He is an artiste!':
View attachment 1411476
Complaining that her father never visited her or went to any of her concerts, Wants to be disinherited because he never made eye contact with her or gave her attention. Doesn't need his money because she has a boyfriend who is a talented millionaire. Shits on her sister and brother in law. Doesn't want anything to do with any of them so wants to be disinherited.

Last two videos are already deleted.

Edit: Had to add last video from my phone.
If I had to guess, "pasha1972" account is Marissa herself, demanding to hear that Bethann, mom, and Dar are all evil because they aren't planning to heap piles of cash (which don't exist, but don't try and tell Marissa that) on her when Dar kicks it. The forum looks like agingcare.com.

Might be worth it to sign up and see what sort of insanity she's been posting over there.

LiveFromNS

JIMI
kiwifarms.net
If I had to guess, "pasha1972" account is Marissa herself, demanding to hear that Bethann, mom, and Dar are all evil because they aren't planning to heap piles of cash (which don't exist, but don't try and tell Marissa that) on her when Dar kicks it. The forum looks like agingcare.com.

Might be worth it to sign up and see what sort of insanity she's been posting over there.
I will admit I haven't watched these new videos or last few days worth.

But I did a quick search for "pasha1972" and found this, which is on that aging site you mentioned (was she filming this post?)

Looks like you don't have to sign up, but I just quickly skimmed the post and I don't think it is Marissa? But she may be posting there under another moniker? I went through last 7 days of "questions" and of the few titles that made me check to see if it might have been Marissa posting, none seem like they were. But she could indeed be active on there.

LiveFromNS

JIMI
kiwifarms.net
I Want To Be Completely Disinherited, Disowned, Cos I Despise What You Stand For, I Love A Winner

Keeping All Toxic and Negative People Out of My Life, Tapping Into Positivity

Toxic Nonspiritual Negative Family LOSE, I WIN, Millionaire, Super Gifted Artiste Going To Marry Me!

• Informative
Reactions: Ellesse_warrior

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Another one from today:
'I'm A Winner, Positive, High On Life, Love, Keep Toxic, Negative Losers Out Of My Life Permanently':

Doesn't care who her father associates with because she is a winner and went to Curtis. Didn't sing at her sister's wedding. Shits on her sister's communications degree. Person she studied under in Curtis was encouraging and appreciated her talent. Father was lying in bed drugged up on prescription drugs and beating her up while she was accepted to Curtis. Father is delusional and toxic. The Jewels! Shits on her sister some more and then starts talking about her secret admirer again. She got no love or eye contact from her father so doesn't want his money. Made lots of money yesterday. Sister has a drinking problem and her and her husband are thieves. Her secret admirer is a millionaire. She's back to 50/50 her secret admirer is Roger Barrett.

• Winner
Reactions: LiveFromNS