Trainwreck Virgo Rouge / Jamie Morse / Marissa Morris/Elienne/Marchant/Elene Nadieja / Rachzel Grezbian - Musician, "Culture comes out of Genetics", Gangstalking Nut, Pedo Apologist, Ever Changing Aliases.

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New Video: 'My Love, Sends Me His Visual Art He Received A Scholarship To The Best Art School In The UK':

Talking about how educated and gifted her secret admirer is. He is so like Marissa. Says she's unsure if it's who she thinks it is if it's not well he's super talented and intellectual anyway. Talks about composing a song about going to the bathroom when she was 2 years old and her illustration work. She would make more art of she had supplies or time. Her secret admirer was far more privileged than she is. Talks about Pink Floyd without naming them. Says she can sing in six languages. Talks about Curtis, she was one of the best students but she was self taught (???) Talks about art she owns. Doesn't spend a lot of money on art because she doesn't have a lot of money. Says she's having problems releasing herself from a close friend of her father. Wants to be with her secret admirer and says she doesn't have a family.

Toasty

Fish in the percolator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I thought she was making more money than her mother and father combined! Surely she has money to spare for art supplies.
If she's making more than both parents were when alive and receiving pay, and her bills are still too high for her to manage, what does it say about the sacrifice dad made for all the decades he "supported the arts?"

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I thought she was making more money than her mother and father combined! Surely she has money to spare for art supplies.
If she's making more than both parents were when alive and receiving pay, and her bills are still too high for her to manage, what does it say about the sacrifice dad made for all the decades he "supported the arts?"
I think she was including the $2 million her 'boyfriend' has in the bank.

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
'Harassed By Text, Letters, They Lied In Court To Get Custody Of Parent, They Want Me To Contact Them':

Claiming her secret admirer is her boyfriend and her family should scared because he is an icon and super talented and a millionaire and she's been telling him they were harrassng her. No proof its them sending her spoof texts but she's been getting spoof texts. (she recently posted her phone number under 7 or so videos but of course it's her sister and not randos).

LiveFromNS

JIMI
kiwifarms.net
From about 5 minutes ago. (EDIT-And now its gone! Lucky this time!)
Harassment From Lying Abusers Who Lied In Court To Get Custody Of Parent STOP

EDIT2-Another new video. (EDIT3-And its gone too!)
Abusers Contacting Me With No Contact Order, Texting, Letters, Trying To Get Me To Contact Them

Last edited:

multiverse

Not actually Merissa OR Heather
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Review of Harassment From Lying Abusers Who Lied In Court To Get Custody Of Parent STOP:

Marissa need doesn't Dar's house and money, she has GOD! And a "millionaire who is interested in me... I've had other affluent people who are interested in me". Says the broke virgin with her very first job in her late 50s.

Like all crazy people, she fundamentally misunderstands the nature of a no contact order - Dar sent her a letter, which has now magically multiplied into letters and phones calls and LOTS of contact, so therefore Marissa can't be dangerous, and therefore there is no more no contact order! Yeah, you might wanna think that through again, Marissa.

The letter from her severely demented and disabled father said Marissa is his dearest daughter. Do you hear that, Bethann?? Marissa wins. She is THE DEAREST!

Sister is obviously sending her text messages to try and trick Marissa into breaking the no contact order; it can't be random people sending her messages because she published her number over and again. But Marissa is too smart for you!

Dar, if you completely disown Bethann - how, given that he is legally and medically incapacitated? -then your abusive insane daughter will consider taking you back.

Spoof texts. Can't be trolls. Has to be Bethann, because Marissa can't handle the thought that she doesn't rent space for free in her sister's mind as her sister does in hers.

Marissa loves her father, maybe. Not if he loves both his children. Jewelry thief, police reports, doesn't even know what sister looks like (and therefore she is meaningless to Marissa as a somatic narc can't assess people they cant see). All of this is true but Marissa didnt press charges because she was too busy working and paying her bills, a feat no one has ever managed before. No time.

Marissa had the power of attorney. Take the house, take the money, take the jewelry you monopolized his attention - she doesn't CARE! Curtis, elite school, better than HarvardYale. Well, studied with a teacher there. Teacher had a top jazz album. She was everyone's favorite.

Top 60s icon interested in her. Even if it's not him - it is someone like him SO THERE. 50-50 it's him. Same handwriting.

She has to work. Not a good video for her face and hair, she doesn't care. You're trying to get custody of her father and she has proof in court. It's obviously not valid if Bethann harasses her online! Defaming her on message boards. If her elderly, demented father is too weak to go to court and fight for Marissa, fine. Let him think he likes ugly brown mountains. And people who are completely despicable.

Marissa has god. Stop texting her. Stop bothering her.

Direct quote at the end, accompanied by a manic grin: "You should be scared, though. 'Cause I make a lot of money for a single person. And he's, uh. A millionaire. Has close to a million in the bank. Oo-kaaYyAy! Bye bye."

Second video:

"'Ello!" ( fake British affectation).

She's being harassed by someone who cLaImS to be a victim. Los Angeles is texting her. Spoof "textses" from Long Island. Trying to trick her.

Dar sent two letters. Also trying to trick her into contact. The lawyers told her not to do it. Maybe Dar isn't in on the setup. But Marissa won't contact you, Bethann (I'm sure she's heartbroken over it, lady.)

If he's calling her his dearest daughter and calling the health food store, and Marissa can get that in writing. He called the health food store and Marissa can use that in court.

Touches her hair, laughs. He says he's a millionaire. No, he says he's an icon, that's a millionaire. She needs a little extra money, to to to court. Even if he's not him, he went to the best art school in the UK. She makes really good money in New York City. But she does need money, to deal with her reputation, which "you" are trying to destroy.

She has letters, "textses", and defamation on message boards. Most likely. She suspects you are defaming her on all these message boards, calling her mentally ill (!) You are defaming her. You harassed her into trying to contact you and your husband recorded her voice which is also illegal [referring to when she phoned her sister and husband "incessantly" for two months and left "incessant" voicemails].

Can't you stop bothering her? The woman who makes multiple YouTube videos about you every day doesn't want anything to do with you.

Last edited:

LiveFromNS

JIMI
kiwifarms.net
Barrage Of Text Harassment, Los Angeles, Insulting The Alleged Romance 60s Rock Icon

You know, she is being somewhat detailed in these comments about people texting her. I just assumed it was more of her psychosis or fantasy but I guess weens are writing her it seems.

So is there now a fake Syd sending her stuff, someone in Long Island (that's where she lives right? its probably a customer or someone who knows her! LOL) and now a Linda in Los Angeles. I wonder if she is responding to them at all?

Last edited:

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Barrage Of Text Harassment, Los Angeles, Insulting The Alleged Romance 60s Rock Icon
View attachment 1419715
You know, she is being somewhat detailed in these comments about people texting her. I just assumed it was more of her psychosis or fantasy but I guess weens are writing her it seems.

So is there now a fake Syd sending her stuff, someone in Long Island (that's where she lives right? its probably a customer or someone who knows her! LOL) and now a Linda in Los Angeles. I wonder if she is responding to them at all?
What did she think would happen after posting her phone number so many times? Writing plz no one but Dar use this isn't going to stop assholes who think its funny to prank text her.

Toasty

Fish in the percolator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What did she think would happen after posting her phone number so many times? Writing plz no one but Dar use this isn't going to stop assholes who think its funny to prank text her.
Remember, this is a woman who thinks that Syd Barrett is alive, well, and planning marriage with her because a stranger sent her a book, some postcards, and a picture of some guys ass.
Magical thinking is her most finely honed creative talent.

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New video: 'They Are Still Harassing Me, Spoof Text, Texting From Los Angeles, Trying To Get Me To Contact Them':

Another super close up of her face in the kitchen video. This must be part of a cycle at this stage.
Getting lots of calls and texts from all over but of course it's Bethann and her husband and not random people who saw her number posted multiple times on her YouTube. Talking about the original police report and court order. The bottom line is that her family don't believe that she's gifted. She wants to get a lawyer to stop them from harassing her because they are delusional and think they are better than her. Talks about her 60's icon secret admirer.

LiveFromNS

JIMI
kiwifarms.net
Jealousy, Power From Pions Who Are Still Harassing Me, Invalidating My Talent, Relationships Toxic!
View attachment 1421311
Its interesting that lately she has been filming her face instead of a computer screen. Is she trying to emphasize what she is saying by having the viewer see her speaking the words?

And you know, when the microwave went off and she had to address that "happening" in detail, reminded me of Kentray when he would be doing a video and a train would go by, or something of a minor nature distracted him and he had to address it for longer than necessary or the viewer needed to hear an explanation etc. Instead of just ignoring and carrying on with the main focus of why you were making the video, they both go off on a tangent or acknowledge something that is meaningless to the viewer.

What particular mental illness does that tie with in? Anyone know? Why does a simple non-issue and minor distraction cause them to explain it in some depth? It must be a byproduct of some specific disorder(s).

Toasty

Fish in the percolator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Its interesting that lately she has been filming her face instead of a computer screen. Is she trying to emphasize what she is saying by having the viewer see her speaking the words?

And you know, when the microwave went off and she had to address that "happening" in detail, reminded me of Kentray when he would be doing a video and a train would go by, or something of a minor nature distracted him and he had to address it for longer than necessary or the viewer needed to hear an explanation etc. Instead of just ignoring and carrying on with the main focus of why you were making the video, they both go off on a tangent or acknowledge something that is meaningless to the viewer.

What particular mental illness does that tie with in? Anyone know? Why does a simple non-issue and minor distraction cause them to explain it in some depth? It must be a byproduct of some specific disorder(s).
In Virgo's case, she puts forward this image that she eats a totally raw diet, because she's oh so unique and special, not following a fad at all! So when the microwave dinged, she had to do damage control, she's not heating up some tendies, like a pion, she's making a quinoa and shittake patty, which sounds delightful, especially after she leaves it getting cold in the microwave for the rest of the video.

LiveFromNS

JIMI
kiwifarms.net
In Virgo's case, she puts forward this image that she eats a totally raw diet, because she's oh so unique and special, not following a fad at all! So when the microwave dinged, she had to do damage control, she's not heating up some tendies, like a pion, she's making a quinoa and shittake patty, which sounds delightful, especially after she leaves it getting cold in the microwave for the rest of the video.
Yep, agreed! But like Kent, she will also get distracted by other things and refer to it as I recall that happening in other videos. So yeah, she is of course a huge poser, I still think there has to be some tie in with addressing a minor issue in detail to a specific mental illness or deficiency. Kent did it a lot more, but as I mentioned, when it happened with the microwave it made me think about it in a more clinical way as to why they do that.

Reactions: Ellesse_warrior

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
'My Ocean View, Good Money, Icon Sending Me Gifts In The Mail, Romance, Love, Peace, Joy':

Life is amazing. Her secret admirer is Roger Barrett and he faked his death. But it might not be him but she still loves whoever it is. Bitches about her family and accuses them of harassing her through text.

• Informative
Reactions: LiveFromNS

There_is_no_Dana

kiwifarms.net
I love how convinced she is that faking a death is super easy and something people do all the time.

Inside the mind of a schizophrenic's manic episode - People fake their deaths all the time, everyone is attacking her, people who are artistic love her, a rich and famous man loves her, the people who are attacking her don't have jobs and they're losers.

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
'I Have A Gut Feeling That He Is Not Alive, This Is Someone Else Who Is Extremely Talented':

Marissa has gone back to examining the butt photo. Shbe must be feeling down today, she doesn't believe Roger Barrett is her secret admirer anymore.