Trainwreck Virgo Rouge / Jamie Morse / Marissa Morris/Elienne/Marchant/Elene Nadieja / Rachzel Grezbian - Musician, "Culture comes out of Genetics", Gangstalking Nut, Pedo Apologist, Ever Changing Aliases.

Tiny Clanger

Knitted back to Fabulous
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Might just be flat affect, but she doesn't sound like she gets this is really happening. Obviously the landlord isn't the Scrooge she portrays so I wonder if she's expecting the usual last-minute save - details not important, they're for the peasants to niggle over. She's always been saved before so why would her expectation change?

Unless she has a credit card, in which case she'll start the hotel hop. Bet NYC's finest hotels can't wait for her to come trundling over their thresholds towing a grand piano and poor ded Syd...

At least if she ends up in the nuthouse she'll be in good company. There's usually a Napoleon and a coupla Jesuses in there at any given time, so definitely the class of person she expects.

Really brings home the importance of long-term planning should you be unfortunate enough to have a mental kid. Spose it's a bit late to just take the leave-on-an-exposed-hillside-overnight option?

Having a schizophrenic woman hound you over the imaginary relationship she believes herself to be having with your dead father must be an intense trip.
Syd (Roger) Barrett never had children - he devolved into LSD-fuelled schizophrenic nutcase who pretty much drifted out of music and sanity by the seventies.

The song "Mistress" is by Brett Anderson of Suede - a Britbong band that I don't think made much traction in the US and were pretty short-lived here; they certainly weren't progressive powerhouses. He was lauded for being a real looker tho and he does have a wife and sons. And he's still alive, which is always a bonus. I think that is who she's claiming the three-year thing with and Syd is her long-term "beautiful man" who thinks she's just the best thing ever even though he's dead and why am I even trying to make sense of this mentalist's ravings?

However, I can believe Syd, if he weren't unfortunately dead, might like her. But then he liked to take a shitload of acid, pile a mess of soap, wax and Mandrax on his head and stand with it melting down him and his back to the audience playing the sounds he heard in his head whilst Pink Floyd had to get someone else to stand in for him and play the actual real thing.

I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder? Behold Syd Barrett...
Screenshot_20211015-213205.png

LiveFromNS

JIMI
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Marissa is a narcissist, batshit insane and has some type of schizo disorder. When taking that into account, she doesn't have the ability to truly grasp her situation, or really how to even lead and live a normal life, and what will happen to her in the future.

She has brief, and very infrequent, moments of clarity at times and the light bulb in her brain flickers for a few minutes and allows her to be cognitive of the effect of how her situation and the way she has lived her life is leading to some dire consequences. But it doesn't happen long enough to really snap her back to reality.

She has her fantasy world that is the predominant thing in her life (fantastic musician, potential lovers courting her etc) combined with her focus on whatever her mental disorders cause her to fixate on at any given time (family, Syd, Curtis!, Kiwi Farms, other YTers and musicians etc) so she doesn't spend a lot of time being clear-headed and evaluating what is going in her real life by taking time to really think about the true impact of a negative nature that this eviction, assuming it does happen, will have on her.

If she was able to be cognizant as to how she is in this position, she would not be spending time making videos on the internet and would be not only seeking mental treatment and other assistance, but try to repair the damage she caused by being a total cunt to her sister. I am sure if her and her sister had a normal healthy relationship, and Marissa wasn't an idiot throughout her life, Bethann at the very least would most likely be able to help her in some way or another.

But Marissa fucked that all up by not seeking treatment for her mental issues at a younger age in addition to becoming a huge snob and narcissist thinking, and telling anyone and everyone, her shit don't stink and she is better than anyone else in her real life contacts.

That's why I really dig this dried up old hag. She is a total loon, thinks she is god's gift to earth and thankfully chooses to share this by making tons of video content which has brought me so many great laughs (in addition to the great comments that are posted in this thread!) over the years. I just hope if eviction saga does go down, she can still make videos. She could always park outside a Walmart and use their free wi-fi to keep herself on the internet. I'd hate to see her go way of Chris and we lose her wonderful content she makes.

PS-You know...with the amount of content she has produced, I bet Geno could make a pretty lengthy documentary on Marissa. I doubt he would find her as amusing as us, but he could definitely get a good run of videos going since he is taking a break from CWC.

Ellesse_warrior

Forum Staff
🐄 On-Topic Mod 🐄
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Syd (Roger) Barrett never had children - he devolved into LSD-fuelled schizophrenic nutcase who pretty much drifted out of music and sanity by the seventies.

The song "Mistress" is by Brett Anderson of Suede - a Britbong band that I don't think made much traction in the US and were pretty short-lived here; they certainly weren't progressive powerhouses. He was lauded for being a real looker tho and he does have a wife and sons. And he's still alive, which is always a bonus. I think that is who she's claiming the three-year thing with and Syd is her long-term "beautiful man" who thinks she's just the best thing ever even though he's dead and why am I even trying to make sense of this mentalist's ravings?

However, I can believe Syd, if he weren't unfortunately dead, might like her. But then he liked to take a shitload of acid, pile a mess of soap, wax and Mandrax on his head and stand with it melting down him and his back to the audience playing the sounds he heard in his head whilst Pink Floyd had to get someone else to stand in for him and play the actual real thing.

I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder? Behold Syd Barrett...
View attachment 2629169
It would be brilliant twist if the secret admirer were actually Brett Anderson and she went back to making videos examining the butt photo to try match the furniture in his house while playing Animal Nitrate in the background

LiveFromNS

JIMI
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I decided to take a quick look at her channel but nothing new.

I then thought I'd take a run through her website and found a funny! On her music page is a link to purchase CDs. This link:
I forgot about that! HAHA Another link on that corkboard does same thing.

LiveFromNS

JIMI
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Reality must be smacking Marissa around a bit so perhaps she doesn't have time to make her insane fantasy life videos I guess.

Don't worry, she will return to let us know what is going down. She doesn't have any one else to gloat, cry, rage etc. at in real life and she needs some form of attention or interaction given she is a narcissist.

If indeed she has to be out by end of month (still unconfirmed in my mind exactly what is happening, how long she has to leave) we should hear something soon. Whether begging for help or some big lie about her situation, she will eventually say something. The woman lives on the internet as its her only source of any form of social connection to others.

I wonder with her having no one to talk to, do you think she is constantly talking to herself as lonely and insane people tend to do? She's been quiet before, and for much longer, but always returns at some point.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net

"Hello Josh, my name is Jerry Chipman. I'm 84 and I'm the mother of this girl named Marissa that you have posted about. I just wanted to tell these people they are right. Just a complete fake. She has a genius IQ. I adopted her when she was two days old. She has abandoned her children to a life of [peace?]. And I just wanted to see people that are suspicious over illnesses that they are absolutely right. I'll call back to see if you're interested. Thank you."

Is this about Virgo???

Suzuki Beane

That cat has unexpected depth
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2653753

"Hello Josh, my name is Jerry Chipman. I'm 84 and I'm the mother of this girl named Marissa that you have posted about. I just wanted to tell these people they are right. Just a complete fake. She has a genius IQ. I adopted her when she was two days old. She has abandoned her children to a life of [peace?]. And I just wanted to see people that are suspicious over illnesses that they are absolutely right. I'll call back to see if you're interested. Thank you."

Is this about Virgo???
No, Virgo’s mother is deceased, and she has no children. We speculate about what might be wrong with her, but she doesn’t make any claims of illness that need debunking.

Jennifer Lopez

kiwifarms.net
No, Virgo’s mother is deceased, and she has no children. We speculate about what might be wrong with her, but she doesn’t make any claims of illness that need debunking.
Doesn’t she claim there’s something wrong with her because of Fukushima and that’s why she’s on a raw diet?

multiverse

Barb Came 4 CWC - survivor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2653753

Is this about Virgo???
I'd check the munchie thread; the only other Marissa (spelled Merissa) I know of is the common law wife of Misty Henry's ex husband. But her surname is Brandenburg, and she's only like 30 so there's no way her mom is in her mid-eighties.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd check the munchie thread; the only other Marissa (spelled Merissa) I know of is the common law wife of Misty Henry's ex husband. But her surname is Brandenburg, and she's only like 30 so there's no way her mom is in her mid-eighties.
Interesting message. I’m not sure how an 84 year old woman would find KF or manage to contact Josh. The lady doesn’t sound 84, but I guess anything is possible.

I’m very curious who this Merrisa is. Unfortunately, given that message, it could be anyone mentioned in the munchie even from years ago. (Not a lot of munchies in that thread have two kids, so that helps a little. Well, if the thread is even aware of some kids discarded by the munchie)

multiverse

Barb Came 4 CWC - survivor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hooray, crazy Marissa still lives! New vid from 3 hours ago. Haven't watched it yet.
Psychopaths Off (Kill) Mom, Me, Get Rid Of Her Piano, All My Recording Equipment, Haters Of Culture
View attachment 2686314
Well, in these dark days before her eviction, Marissa remembers how much she used to identify with her mother, the highly trained pianist. She now suspects that her mother was poisoned - with those evil pharmaceutical drugs - in order for Bethann and Dar to sell off her "heirloom" Konabi piano and to get rid of the only other cultured member of the family. Marissa is focused on the value of this second grand piano, when she is currently being faced with needing to sell off the grand piano already in her possession.

No word about the eviction, just Marissa lost in her thoughts about inheritance. She now believes she's been potentially cut off from the non-existent inheritance of Dar. Because he worships corporate pedophiles and Disney and Bethann is the golden child, but he doesn't really love her.

My guess is Marissa's absence has been due to her attempt to earn money to fend off eviction. For a crazy person, she is perfectly capable of being motivated to do normal people shit to avoid living on the streets.

Toasty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And this is what she is going to do with the few months of eviction extension in NY instead of using the time to do what she needs to do. As soon as eviction is back on the table, she'll be back in immediate crisis again.
It's very surprising to see her taking her mom's side for a few minutes. It won't last. She didn't have the emotional incest with her that she does with daddy.