Trainwreck Virgo Rouge / Jamie Morse / Marissa Morris/Elienne/Marchant/Elene Nadieja / Rachzel Grezbian - Musician, "Culture comes out of Genetics", Gangstalking Nut, Pedo Apologist, Ever Changing Aliases.

Toasty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Her singing voice is hilarious. It's the singing equivalent of her fake British accent. There is no natural flow to it, it's forced and fake and pretentious. 14 years of musical instruction and she's still just playing at music instead of actually playing music.

Ellesse_warrior

You're getting a Baby Raper Stamp for Christmas
Forum Staff
🐄 On-Topic Mod 🐄
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's pissed off people compared early pink floyd to suede. Syd Barret is alive and is her secret admirer.
Reuploaded this again:

multiverse

Barb Came 4 CWC - survivor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's pissed off people compared early pink floyd to suede. Syd Barret is alive and is her secret admirer.
Reuploaded this again:
She shut down her social media because a man said he liked her music and the commercial music world doesn't like her. Then he dared to say he likes musicians that Marissa doesn't like. How is she functional enough to clean on a regular basis, but not functional enough to cope with friendly social interactions? This will ever be a mystery.

She insults a bunch of people for being "okay" singers "who can barely play guitar, barely play any instruments" and does not see any irony in doing so.

Did "Syd" break up with her? She says her three year online relationship has ended because he insulted her with his musical tastes. He said she'd never be on his financial level - yeah, Marissa, most adults are getting towards retirement at your age, they don't want to be financially supporting a partner unexpectedly. From this reasonable statement, Marissa assumes "he must be dating another millionaire's daughter". He had an affair with a millionaire's daughter named Justine, "and he was gloating about that".

Ah, no, first guy is not "Syd". She's been in an online relationship with "Syd" for fifteen years, so says Marissa. He sent her a postcard recently. Dating two men online at once, Marissa? You whore.

Babbles about EARLY Pink Floyd. Is it Syd, is it not Syd? Is it someone else who loves Syd so much they want to be him? But she has the photo, of him without clothes, in his house, in Cambridge! Hahaha it has to be him!

Cambridge, Marissa studied at Curtis Institute of Music, she's so far above these people, they're all delusional and psychotic, she's so above them, this guy said, first thing he said!, was that the music industry doesn't like her music- but he likes Brian Eno! The music industry doesn't LIKE her? You're not allowed to talk about people, who have talent! You can only talk about people who can barely play instruments, you SISSY! Syd Barret wipes the floor with you!

Wonder how her eviction is going. Not well, I imagine, if she's shaking down the few people who interact with her to the point of them asking her to stop. So now they're her enemy for pointing out the obvious: that Marissa is not commercially successful in music.

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New video of a fresh "composition" by Marissa: she sings parts of Humpty Dumpty to herself while banging on her piano and playing her flute badly. The structure of the song makes the most sense of all her compositions to date - the voice and instruments barely clash with one another. Is she... progressing? Or is she just signing a nursery rhyme composed by someone else and that's why the notes don't clash much for once?
Screenshot_20211118-091248_YouTube.jpg

gran_autismo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I grabbed the last two videos, just so they're archived:

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Artists are freaks. Only artists are her real family. She had a dream she was dancing, with her sister. But that's not reality. Negativland appreciates her, they had her in their album. Keith Barret sent her these scraps of paper with writing. The stamp is significant. She likes Shoenberg. All artists feel estranged from their families. She is estranged because she's an artist.

MysteriousStranger

literally who
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Her singing voice is hilarious. It's the singing equivalent of her fake British accent. There is no natural flow to it, it's forced and fake and pretentious. 14 years of musical instruction and she's still just playing at music instead of actually playing music.

She has deteriorated in the time we've been following her. The very earliest examples of her songs we have - and who knows if the links still work, but they're buried in this thread somewhere - are much more musical. A reminder that she actually got paying gigs once upon a time.

Knojkamarangasan_#4

Best gem
kiwifarms.net
Marissa uploaded by the looks of it another rant. Sadly I wasn't able to archive it in time. Doubt it was anything besides her usual schizo narc ranting though.
Skärmavbild 2021-11-28 kl. 23.54.20.png

gran_autismo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
November 29, 2021

Chimpout #1

I Hate People Pleasing, Neurotic People, Don't Like Me, Hate Me Please, I'm Begging You To Reject Me​

Chimpout #2! YOU'RE MOVING EVEN FURTHER AWAY! YOU WON'T PAY THE VERIZON BILL! REEE!

Family/ People Moving More Than 3000 Miles Away From Me, I Don't Conform For These Neurotic Bigots​

Pegasus Flies Norse For The Winter (II) (Entirely Cathartic AvAnT GaRdE Music) ExPeRiMeNtAl Music​

1638217557813.png

ETA Original was 5m 57s. She put it on private right after releasing it so I had to record my screen instead of just downloading the file (404d). First couple seconds didn't cache but I was worried if I rewound I'd lose the whole thing, sorry. Now it's 5m 13s, no idea what she edited out. So weird.

Last edited:

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So
Marissa, like many schizophrenic people, seems to have a longstanding issue with personal hygiene. While her home appears surprisingly clean, her rants about not washing her hair, cleaning her nails, or bathing in general - which she considers "non conformist" rather than understanding she smells badly - seem to be rooted in things she was told by her family before they resorted to their devil's bargin of financial support for 30 years.

I think her rant about family moving "three thousand miles away" refers to her parents having moved from New Jersey to New Mexico, and her father's later move to Santa Clarita. Marissa switches between mocking Norma and Bethann for their crimes of reminding Marissa to bathe as a child, and then claims they all moved three thousand miles away because Marissa wouldn't "confirm to society's norms" by bathing.

LiveFromNS

JIMI
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amazing!! For the first time ever I actually enjoyed Marissa's music! That tune playing while she does her evil, mad, crazy psycho voiceover was fucking PERFECT!

The combo of the music, her weird voice and the words she was saying makes this her greatest composition thus far! BRAVO!! ENCORE!!

I am kind of stunned that Marissa entertained me in a pure artistic manner. Shocked!

gran_autismo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amazing!! For the first time ever I actually enjoyed Marissa's music! That tune playing while she does her evil, mad, crazy psycho voiceover was fucking PERFECT!

The combo of the music, her weird voice and the words she was saying makes this her greatest composition thus far! BRAVO!! ENCORE!!

I am kind of stunned that Marissa entertained me in a pure artistic manner. Shocked!
YOU LISTEN TO MAMA BABOON! OUR SKIN IS DARK AND YOURS IS NOT! BLONDE HAIR GREEN EYES! NOT US! REEEEEEE! The eviction arc is the best so far.

Freshly Baked Socks

what would YOU do with a brain if you had one?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Can't Wait To Be With My Dad, He Bought Me The Petrof Grand Piano, So Loving​

I eat some raw animal food as well. Fish and raw pastured egg yolks primarily. My dad bought me a 25.000 dollar Petro Grand Piano. It was new. He bought me most of my studio except for the Maxie Mixer, electric and acoustic guitar. It is about 45.000 dollars not to mention that he paid for my musical education. We are going to together soon. My dad is a special person who has made some mistakes but he did things that were right as well. I can't replace my dad. He looks great and I can't wait to be with my father. He has health and financial benefits in the wonderful state of New Jersey. Central New Jersey is one of the best places in America. I was very fortunate to have been born there and raised there and central Bucks County near New Hope Pa. I do not want to lose my studio and my dad was very kind to support my compositional endeavors. I miss my dad.

Last edited by a moderator: