Trainwreck Virgo Rouge / Jamie Morse / Marissa Morris/Elienne/Marchant/Elene Nadieja / Rachzel Grezbian - Musician, "Culture comes out of Genetics", Gangstalking Nut, Pedo Apologist, Ever Changing Aliases.

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

multiverse

Barb Came 4 CWC - survivor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Can't Wait To Be With My Dad, He Bought Me The Petrof Grand Piano, So Loving​

I eat some raw animal food as well. Fish and raw pastured egg yolks primarily. My dad bought me a 25.000 dollar Petro Grand Piano. It was new. He bought me most of my studio except for the Maxie Mixer, electric and acoustic guitar. It is about 45.000 dollars not to mention that he paid for my musical education. We are going to together soon. My dad is a special person who has made some mistakes but he did things that were right as well. I can't replace my dad. He looks great and I can't wait to be with my father. He has health and financial benefits in the wonderful state of New Jersey. Central New Jersey is one of the best places in America. I was very fortunate to have been born there and raised there and central Bucks County near New Hope Pa. I do not want to lose my studio and my dad was very kind to support my compositional endeavors. I miss my dad.
She's been staring at a photo of her dad a lot. He bought her the petrof grand piano. She doesn't want to lose it (Whispers: "I might lose it").

Her dad is a special person. She can't replace him. He has health benefits in New Jersey. They're going to be together soon. He looks great. He looks wonderful. She's happy for her dad. She's glad that he was supportive of her, for that time period. And they're going to be together again. Soon. (Grins like a Cheshire cat). She can't wait.

She's doing 100% raw, for a few weeks. Usually she's 95%. She's been 95% raw for about 8 years. (Laughs) She doesn't drink, she doesn't smoke- but she does drink a lot of kombucha tea (laughs again; is she drunk?) And that's a fermented drink.

And she likes to learn about astronomy, (plays with her very greasy hair), and physics, and all kinds of natural healing. She makes her own face oil. Right now she's ordering rose oil, and she has pomegranate seed, and seed buckthorn, and jojoba, and sweet almond oil, and rose (?), did she say that? Yeah, she said that. Pomegranate seed oil. It's going to be fun, not to have to rely on other people for face oil. Rose water! Rose water is very therapeutic. She's using it in her hair. Her nails. Everything.

Therapeutic! Because upstairs (taps her forehead), you need to be happy. She eats a lot of berries, organic berries, and, um, a lot of raw vegetables. Turmeric, ginger. Tons of ginger.

And, uh, she likes (giggles) Northern regions. She likes learning. She likes reading. She doesn't have that much time to read, but she has an ipad. She likes to learn. She likes to look at the moon. At night she's outside, and she loves her job because she loves to be outside. It's so- and she likes to make music. She's going to make some more ambient music. And she loves you so much. Thank you for coming by. Thank for appreciating her, avant-garde, nuance. She loves it. It's experimental, fun, and creative. It's FUN.

So. Thank you for coming by. You can donate, she needs more donations because she wants to buy some more paint supplies. (Whispers) "I do". Thank you.

Well, that was fucking weird. A fully made up and greasy Marissa lounging in bed, eye fucking herself in her phone, imagining how her demented elderly father will come back and whisk her away to New Jersey so she never has to worry about money again.

Trombonista

please share so we can Barry her
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She posted another today but she deleted it right away. This one is fucked up. Might be an edited one of the earlier one, sorry if so.

Hysterical Crying Agony, My Dad Looks Pained/Angry, I'm Suffering Profusely Want To Sue For Damages​

View attachment 2766539
This is a nearly 60-year-old woman crying for her daddy.

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She posted another today but she deleted it right away. This one is fucked up. Might be an edited one of the earlier one, sorry if so.

Hysterical Crying Agony, My Dad Looks Pained/Angry, I'm Suffering Profusely Want To Sue For Damages​

View attachment 2766539
O...okay... she's in the exact same position, in the same clothes and makeup, but instead of everything being right as rain and all giggles, she's sobbing and manically distraught.

(Crying)
She wants to see her dad. She wants to see her dad. It's been too long. It's sadistic torture. It's been going on, for almost three years, that she hasn't talked to her dad, because her sister- who won't post a recent photograph of her face, online, she's SO insecure about herself, and her husband had a pot belly- this is 20 years ago, they don't have any new photographs of themselves, online! [Has it ever occurred to Marissa that they don't post recent photos online because they're related to a severely mentally ill stalker?] They're afraid- they can't even show their face!

Her dad, her looks really unhealthy, today- with a pot belly! He looks like he's (starts to sob) so out of it, and she can't see or talk to him, and you can't replace your dad, you can replace things! You can't replace people, because once he's gone, he's GONE! And Marissa is suffering, every. Single. Day! Every day! It, it's torture! And she doesn't know how to deal with it, almost three years that she hasn't talked to her dad (fully sobbing like a baby now), and he was like her best friend! He bought her all this equipment!

And-it is- she is suffering, you don't want to know, t-torture, she is TORTURING ME (full racking sobs). She misses him so much, she looks at his face, his photograph, several times a day? She can't handle it, once he passes away, she'll never see him again, she'll never be able to see him again! [Yes, that's how death works, Marissa. It comes for us all.]

(Biiig, heaving, long sobs) She's been sadistically tortured for three years, by-a-sick-woman-who-doesnt-take-care-of-herself, (tears clear up instantly) while Marissa is 100% raw. She's 99 to 100% raw, she doesn't drink, she doesn't smoke [so hand over the old man, see? NYAH!], if you look at her other videos, it's very therapeutic, but, she can't, hide, her feelings, because once somebody dies (waterworks incoming again), that's it, that's the end, you will never- can't get them back! (Big gulping sob)

And she's being tortured-every-day-y-y-y, sadistically tortured-by-somebody-y-y, and she doesn't know what to do-o-o! You can replace furniture, things, anything, you can't replace people! And she looks at (crying, unintelligible) several times a day-y-y! And (more unintelligible sobs)

She loves her father! She loves him, and she can't stand- she can't bear the pain, anymore! [Ending around 2:15]

She-she-she (sobs stop abruptly) was crying like this, three years ago, it's every day, it's so painful, it's Agony, she's crying online, but she wants to see her dad. He bought her all thing equipment (more sobs) and she loves him! She loves him so much, and she can't see her dad! She wants to see him, so much, and she wants him- HERE!

She was calling every day because she loves him [called your sister every because you love your dad?] She was screaming at him very day because she loves him so much. She wants to see him, she was angry because he doesn't visit her, she loves him so much! She wants to see him! Dad! She loves her dad, and she's suffering, and she wants to see him! PLEASE! It's a distance torture!

This woman is mentally ill! [Yes you are]. It's, one of the most, psychologically damaging things, anyone could do to somebody! It's,post traumatic stress disorder of the first order. And it affected her work. She was so distressed. Because she'll never see her father again. Someone she loves. Because of someone who's mentally ill. He bought her 45k of equipment, probably 100k worth of training for her music. He deserves the best Healthcare! He deserves organic food! He deserves not live on a 14 kane highway! He deserves, to see his own children! He deserves, something! He doesn't deserve to be treated- he looks terrible! She just wants to have her fatherrrrrr!

He did deserve better than the burden of a sociopath child that you are, Marissa. But crying won't turn the money spigot on now.

Last edited:

gran_autismo

Based and Lead Poisoned
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
O...okay... she's in the exact same position, in the same ithes and makeup, but instead of everything being right as rain and all giggles, she's sobbing and manically distraught.

(Crying)
She wants to see her dad. She wants to see her dad. It's been too long. It's sadistic torture. It's been going on, for almost three years, that she hasn't talked to her dad, because her sister- who won't post a recent photograph of her face, online, she's SO insecure about herself, and her husband had a pot belly- this is 20 years ago, they don't have any new photographs of themselves, online! [Has it ever occurred to Marissa that they don't post recent photos online because they're related to a severely mentally ill stalker?] They're afraid- they can't even show their face!

Her dad, her looks really unhealthy, today- with a pot belly! He looks like he's (starts to sob) so out of it, and she can't see or talk to him, and you can't replace your dad, you can replace things! You can't replace people, because once he's gone, he's GONE! And Marissa is suffering, every. Single. Day! Every day! It, it's torture! And she doesn't know how to deal with it, almost three years that she hasn't talked to her dad (fully sobbing like a baby now), and he was like her best friend! He bought her all this equipment!

And-it is- she is suffering, you don't want to know, t-torture, she is TORTURING ME (full racking sobs). She misses him so much, she looks at his face, his photograph, several times a day? She can't handle it, once he passes away, she'll never see him again, she'll never be able to see him again! [Yes, that's how death works, Marissa. It comes for us all.]

(Biiig, heaving, long sobs) She's been sadistically tortured for three years, by-a-sick-woman-who-doesnt-take-care-of-herself, (tears clear up instantly) while Marissa is 100% raw. She's 99 to 100% raw, she doesn't drink, she doesn't smoke [so hand over the old man, see? NYAH!], if you look at her other videos, it's very therapeutic, but, she can't, hide, her feelings, because once somebody dies (waterworks incoming again), that's it, that's the end, you will never- can't get them back! (Big gulping sob)

And she's being tortured-every-day-y-y-y, sadistically tortured-by-somebody-y-y, and she doesn't know what to do-o-o! You can replace furniture, things, anything, you can't replace people! And she looks at (crying, unintelligible) several times a day-y-y! And (more unintelligible sobs)

She loves her father! She loves him, and she can't stand- she can't bear the pain, anymore! [Ending around 2:15]
Yeah this is why I was really confused, I saw the thumbnail for the previous post and I'm like... but this is not a happy upbeat video, am I losing my mind? Fucking reality benders.

The I Scream Man

APPARENTLY CHRISTMAS IS OVER
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Even now I want to believe that she genuinely misses her dad, but if he was there in front of her, the INSTANT he showed up the conversations about money would start, and she would start to manipulate him. Her manipulative nature is subtle and you might never know if we didn't have the mountain of evidence to back it up.

We're doing the lord's work here, friends

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Even now I want to believe that she genuinely misses her dad, but if he was there in front of her, the INSTANT he showed up the conversations about money would start, and she would start to manipulate him. Her manipulative nature is subtle and you might never know if we didn't have the mountain of evidence to back it up.

We're doing the lord's work here, friends
I'd have to disagree and say that her manipulative nature is NOT subtle, nor has it ever been. Since earliest childhood, Marissa has ham handedly tried to manipulate her immediate family into being accused of dire crimes: murder, animal abuse, psychological horrors. She's recently described her mother and sister of the high crime of encouraging her to BATHE, as if this was proof-of-concept treachery. She's described screaming about being murdered at the top of her lungs in order to manipulate neighbors and passers by into believing that her family were guilty of crimes unimaginable. This was how she attempted to manipulate her family until she turned 9 or 10.

After that, she seems to have been officially diagnosed with schizophrenia and sent to some sort of a care facility for several years. She mimicked good behaviors until her family took her back around the age of 12.

Marissa continued to exhibit strong psychosis and was removed again for group home from age 18, but it didn't last more than a couple of years, and she was home again by 20 or 21.

At 22 her parents finally had enough, and her father physically removed her from the home. Marissa's mother proceeded to pay all of Marissa's expenses until Norma died - though Marissa now prefers to think of her father as having paid for everything.

Marissa still believes that she can throw a tantrum and this will make her rent probablems go away. She desperately needs a social worker, because the calvary isn't coming. She seeks an empty well.

The I Scream Man

APPARENTLY CHRISTMAS IS OVER
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd have to disagree and say that her manipulative nature is NOT subtle, nor has it ever been. Since earliest childhood, Marissa has ham handedly tried to manipulate her immediate family into being accused of dire crimes: murder, animal abuse, psychological horrors. She's recently described her mother and sister of the high crime of encouraging her to BATHE, as if this was proof-of-concept treachery. She's described screaming about being murdered at the top of her lungs in order to manipulate neighbors and passers by into believing that her family were guilty of crimes unimaginable. This was how she attempted to manipulate her family until she turned 9 or 10.

After that, she seems to have been officially diagnosed with schizophrenia and sent to some sort of a care facility for several years. She mimicked good behaviors until her family took her back around the age of 12.

Marissa continued to exhibit strong psychosis and was removed again for group home from age 18, but it didn't last more than a couple of years, and she was home again by 20 or 21.

At 22 her parents finally had enough, and her father physically removed her from the home. Marissa's mother proceeded to pay all of Marissa's expenses until Norma died - though Marissa now prefers to think of her father as having paid for everything.

Marissa still believes that she can throw a tantrum and this will make her rent probablems go away. She desperately needs a social worker, because the calvary isn't coming. She seeks an empty well.
Well, I meant subtlety from the casual observer with no other references... should have made that clear, sorry.

Otherwise agreed, and that's why its important that we document and archive all of this, so she doesn't manage to sink her claws into some other unsuspecting sap.

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20211202-144146_YouTube.jpgNew video from Marissa. She's stalking her father's Facebook page and decided that he "gained 25 pounds in six days!" and that his eyes are red from constantly crying about not seeing Marissa. She claims to remember her mother and sister heaping abuse onto her at the age of two. She still needs to believe that her financial support came from her father, rather than from her mother - despite payments ending exactly when her mother died.

None of this will stop her eviction.

She also reposted her happy in bed video a few minutes ago.

gran_autismo

Based and Lead Poisoned
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Got an alert: "Marisa Elene Nadieja uploaded: ezgif com gif maker"

She reuploaded that one about her being 100% raw and him having a big belly again. what the fuck virgo. Quit uploading the same videos over and over again it's annoying.

cuddle striker

met our dead severely deformed baby in jail
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I went and trawled her youtube a little, and there were past examples of her singing and playing competently. I've seen this in real life where musicians kinda go off the deep end and lose it. Being a musician myself, I can't bring myself to mock her too bad. Might be me one day.
if it is you one day, come here to read your thread and you'll get really good advice. listen to it.
Got an alert: "Marisa Elene Nadieja uploaded: ezgif com gif maker"

She reuploaded that one about her being 100% raw and him having a big belly again. what the fuck virgo. Quit uploading the same videos over and over again it's annoying.
she always does that. same video will go up, down, up.

if she'd gotten a job, even a relatively shitty job, ten years ago, she could pay rent today. there economy has changed though and she's going to be fucked.

most schizos don't chase off the entire family, they have at least a few people who stick with them, trying to help, to the very end. most of them aren't manipulative leeches, they're just crazy and need assistance from people to get help if and when they get delusional.

she's got that personality disorder running full steam though. That's the reason she's alone today. She's used and abused anyone that would have helped her.

gran_autismo

Based and Lead Poisoned
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

My Dad Is Going To Win Over The Demons That Oppress Him, He Wins, Exorcism In Motion Demonic Forces​

Sure Jan.

This is the worst cycle.

Solar Eclipse Power Gods And Goddess Break Demon Strongholds Dad Brought To Me Destroying Darkness​

Exorcism (Demon Possession) POWERFUL PRAYER MUSIC, Breaking Strongholds Darkness Evil Demonic Forces​

It's a banger frens!

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

My Dad Is Going To Win Over The Demons That Oppress Him, He Wins, Exorcism In Motion Demonic Forces​

Sure Jan.

View attachment 2771571

This is the worst cycle.

Solar Eclipse Power Gods And Goddess Break Demon Strongholds Dad Brought To Me Destroying Darkness​

View attachment 2771583

Exorcism (Demon Possession) POWERFUL PRAYER MUSIC, Breaking Strongholds Darkness Evil Demonic Forces​

It's a banger frens!

View attachment 2771577
By the powers combined of Marissa's friends - Heath Food Store Guy, Gas Station Guy, God, Allah, Zeus, Hercules, Jesus, Hermes, Odin, and Mary - and the solar eclipse that takes places tomorrow night, Marissa's father will break free from his memory care home and come to buy Marissa a house in New Jersey, where she will live on the Princeton campus forever. Uh, he "will be brought to me, in the bliss of Aphroditie" (I don't want to know.)

Marissa the health and wellness expert can TELL that her sister and her husband have substance abuse problems, and that they drink, just by looking at the few public photos she can see online! (Where they run and kayak).

She can tell her father is being poisoned by his red eyes, and also that he is depressed, he needs all raw organic food. Everyone else is mentally ill, and jealous of Marissa, and not competent. Everyone else is not qualified to help her father. She's the only one who can save him.

Last edited:

MysteriousStranger

literally who
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

My Family Like Hitler Rejected From Art School Anti-Intellectual, Scapegoating Spiritual Dysfunction​

U R DUMB! U R SO DUMB! YOU TALK ABOUT YOUR GENITALS, DUMMY! :woo:

View attachment 2773761
Why is Marissa addressing us naked in bed?? She has discovered Facetune - her face has never been so weirdly smooth.

Favorite moment, paraphrased: "my father gave me his life savings but I still have a right to be mad."

Assertion: the old "my friends were receiving scholarships to Penn State and becoming neurosurgeons" claim tells me she had one sort-of friend in high school, and that one friend did this very particular thing. Similar to "I was having concerts for 500 people with people from Curtis Institute" which tells me she gave a recital once with her teacher and Dar didn't come.

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
(Marissa is naked covered in blanket, in full makeup) Well, can you tell the truth, in her family, about things? NO, because they want to live in their delusions, just like Hitler's nazi Germany, they have their scapegoat, and the scapegoat, is highly intellectual, and functioning at a very high cognitive level.

She called her dad, every minute, because she thought he was going to die. (Yep, that's harassment.) That's normal! (No, it isn't.) She was very angry at him, because he never visited Marissa, and he gave Bethann the power of attorney. A dumb woman. A philistine, an anti intellectual. Would you like to be told the truth that you're dumb? That Marissa's friends, in high school, were getting full scholarships, to University of Pennsylvania? (And what scholarships did you earn, Marissa?) Marissa was being accepted to all these schools [laughs sarcastically], and offered scholarships? (No, you weren't.) And you were being rejected from an art school, getting drunk and talking about your genitals? And having one night stands? (Normal adults have and enjoy having sex, Marissa). Marissa's friends were being functional! They were becoming neurosurgeons! (You had one acquaintance, 30 years ago, who grew up to allegedly be a neurosurgeon.) They weren't talking about their genitals, they weren't losers! They weren't alcoholics, they weren't talking about getting drunk!

(Marissa is naked covered in blanket, in full makeup) Well, can you tell the truth, in her family, about things? NO, because they want to live in their delusions, just like Hitler's national Germany, they have their scapegoat, and the scapegoat, is highly intellectual, and functioning at a very high cognitive level.

She called her dad, every minute, because she thought he was going to die. (Yep, that's harassment.) That's normal! (No, it isn't.) She was very angry at him, because he never visited Marissa, and he gave Bethann the power of attorney. A dumb woman. A philistine, an anti intellectual. Would you like to be told the truth that you're dumb? That Marissa's friends, in high school, were getting full scholarships, to University of Pennsylvania? (And what scholarships did you earn, Marissa?) Marissa was being accepted to all these schools [laughs sarcastically], and offered scholarships? (No, you weren't.) And you were being rejected from an art school, getting drunk and talking about your genitals? And having one night stands? (Normal adults have and enjoy having sex, Marissa). Marissa's friends were being functional! They were becoming neurosurgeons! (You had one acquaintance, 30 years ago, who grew up to allegedly be a neurosurgeon.) They weren't talking about their genitals, they weren't losers! They weren't alcoholics, they weren't talking about getting drunk!

You were such a bimbo! Marissa's friends from Curtis Institute, she did concerts with them, she studied with them for 14 years, they weren't bimbos! They weren't talking, like they were idiots! You were an idiot! You married an idiot! He was on a mattress, he had no education, he- eh- ah- you can't speak about any subject, anthropology, ancient Greece, Greek mythology, old norse mythology, Bhagavad Gita, the history of humanity, knights templar- ANY subject! Art! Modern art! Schoenberg! Opera! Baroque period! Middle ages! Anything! The high rennaissance! You can't talk about anything! Philosophy, philosophers! Anthropology! Oh, Marissa already said that. Astronomy! Physics! Any subject! (Marissa's fantasy of what "intellectual" people are focused on is hilarious. Also, I'm pretty sure she's never ready an entire book in her life.)

Nothing! Parallax! Can you speak!? Can you articulate sentences!? Languages! Anything! What are your interests!? (Other adults don't have time or inclination for infinite hobbies because they have jobs and families that fulfill them.) Nothing! Your work at a theme park! You talk about, yoga. You're dumb! Okay? Do you want to be told that you're stupid!? Do you? Do you want to be told!?

Some of Marissa's family members- Marissa has a PhD (from the Imaginary University of Crazy Bish?) D-do-do you ant to speak, about ant subjects!? W-what subjects so you speak, what subjects do you read about? Hiding behind your PhD? (Bethann's husband has a PhD and it infuriates Marissa.) Nutrition? What subjects do you know about? Marissa knows all about intermittent fasting, dry fasting, all kinds of healing modalities! What do you know about?

Does Marissa know about medicine? No! She doesn't know about medicine, she's not, a medical doctor, ok? So she doesn't know everything. Her friend Jon Liedecker from Negativland, has influenced Marissa to become more avant-garde, took her to MOMA, he knew everything about it (has she only ever been to MOMA the one time?)

Her camera's not really that good, so this isn't that realistic, by the way. But this, her sister and her husband, everyone other word is eff this eff that (this happens when you harass people endlessly, Marissa), they can't speak- they can't speak English, can't speak e-english, and th-th-they get court orders on someone, blaming Marissa for all their problems! When they're drinking, and they have pot bellies- her father has a big stomach, and thin limbs, which is a sign of toxism (? She said it) building up. But do they want to learn anything? Of course not! The health food store, shegoes to the health food store, the guy says "hi doctor Marissa" [grins like this proves her point exactly], why? Marissa has no idea! [Preening]

All right, so- why didn't you want to know anything? This is hitlers national Germany, you don't know anything, you're ignorant! Marissa has the right to be angry at her father, did you, do-do you know anything about psychology, do you read anything about Boarderline? Do you know anything about personality disorder, cluster B personality disorders, anything? (I'd bet they have a pretty keen sense of them, Marissa.) Anything? Anything about spirituality? Demon Possession? Three dimensional thinking? Ten dimensional thinking? Anything? Anything? What do, you, learn, anything? Nothing! Nothing.

Your cognitive function is on slow [she's slurring, seems like she's drunk]. Stop. Marissa is a raw foodist, 99, 100 percent raw, raw fish! Raw, pastured eggs! Raw cheese, from a farm, it's all pastured! Tons of vegetables, raw. Tons of fruit, raw! Mostly berries. Mostly raw! What do you know!? She takes cod liver oil, Norwegian cod liver oil, a ton of vitamin D, 35 times her body weight (she has no idea what that means), what do you know about, nothing.

So you're very insecure about the fact that you know nothing. (Pro-jec-tion.) That's the reason Marissa isn't part of your family! And you're just like hitlers national Germany. You can't tell the truth, why is Marissa not part of your family? You don't read. You don't know anything. You don't want to know anything about the world. (Not from a schizophrenic woman who doesn't bathe, no.) You know nothing about the history of the world, you want to be dumb, and you want to talk about yoga, to bimbos, and sit in front of your TV, set, with your pot belly, drinking, beer. That's. All. You want to go to theme parks, just want to be left alone from people like Marissa so you can just vegetate, and be dumb.

Marissa has the right to be angry at her dad! He is anti-intellectual. Yes, it's frustrating to be in a family, that wants to go to theme parks, and Las Vegas (man, Marissa is still SO salty that her parents dared to take a single vacation without her.) When you're studying at Curtis, and doing concerts, with people, from there- yes, it is a problem! She is angry, hanging up all the time! You live in this, dumbed down area! Where Marissa lives is much smarter, beleive her! (Her poor grasp of grammar makes for hilarity.) Beleive her! You dumbed, down, people. It's sad and tragic, for Marissa, that she doesn't have a family. You're dumb.

Last edited:

Ellesse_warrior

Forum Staff
🐄 On-Topic Mod 🐄
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New video , it's a poem over music

Edit:

Last edited:

Ellesse_warrior

Forum Staff
🐄 On-Topic Mod 🐄
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New one today, lying in bed naked with a full face of make up bitching about her family and talking about how much more intellectual she is than everyone else. She sounds drunk to me.

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New one today, lying in bed naked with a full face of make up bitching about her family and talking about how much more intellectual she is than everyone else. She sounds drunk to me.
She's went 100% raw foodist for three while weeks before breaking down ("temptation" is what she calls the urge to eat cooked food like an advanced human) and having a cheat day, but she's back on her hunter gatherer diet now.

Agreed she looks drunk.

Her family is legally insulting Curtis Institute of Music every day - a school was Marissa never accepted to, and never attended - and Marissa is fed up with it. Fourteen years, they were all her friends and the very best at everything (funny how none of the people she met there remain in contact with her now that she doesn't pay them for their time, innit.)

The famous teacher who had a jazz album moved to Switzerland to get away from the anti intellectualism in this country. Her mother called him and insulted him by asking why Marissa needed to study composition - him, a composer, she said this to! And as a teacher, because ~basically~ she was saying why do people need an education? Man, that's... a lot of inference, Marissa. You hear insults and threats at every turn because you're mentally ill. Maybe address that.

Her family moved to the dumbest state in the United States (there she goes with that awful grammar again), and then he moved to the second dumbest state! Well, except there's pockets of intelligent people, in California. This state, was rated THE dumbest state, next to Mississippi!
Screenshot_20211207-073012_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20211207-073037_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20211207-073052_Chrome.jpg

Well, she's not trying to insult Mississippi, but when "she" speaks to Marissa, she's totally inarticulate! Yes, Marissa, when you relentlessly harass someone day and night until a restraining order is issued, they tend to feel some type of way about it. And her husband! Told Marissa eff this and eff that when all Marissa did was call him "every minute" to harangue him about money and POA and organic food when they were dealing with finding memory care for his wife's elderly father!

Now, people don't talk like that in New Jersey (try not to laugh). It's so great in Central New Jersey. And also Massachusetts. And Vermont and New Hampshire. Wisconsin and Iowa (!?) Of course there's places in the United States where people are a little bit smarter.

They insult Curtis all the time. And they never acknowledged her minutely phone calls, and her concerns! Ever! They never came to her Curtis concerts which are definitely real! She once lived in an apartment that has a sewage backup, complex PTSD from being told she couldn't keep living her her parents after 22 years! Curtis concerts! Her father didn't take substances - well, he was on antidepressants - but he was so intimidated by the towering intellects of New Jersians everywhere that he had to move to a different state. And she's not talking about people with piddly undergraduate degrees, something she doesn't possess. Ok, he was a sagacious man, he has some knowledge, but he also was a man in primordial evil. Greed. (She studied those vocab words before the video). Everything that's wrong with society. (Raises her eyebrows like we agree with her). The most primitive and base of characteristics. Going to Disneyland. All because he doesn't want to shovel snow anymore! Can you believe that's what he told her?

Snow isn't the issue! Diversity, in weather, is absolutely fabulous! (Maybe not so much when you're seventy five years old, Marissa. It's all downhill from here, lady.) It had to do with people making too much money and being too educated, in that area. (Smirks again like she isn't a minimum wage gig worker with a high school education facing eviction.) He was intimidated by people there! Couldn't even teach at a college level! Well, he could have, but the problem was self esteem. And he has mental health problems (yeah, lady. They run in the family). So he ran away to teach at some dumb nursing college in the dumbest state in America. (He had to work his entire life to keep you in clover, you ungrateful brat).

He wore a theme park t-shirt standing next to this woman, with a dumb four year degree from TEMPLE, sneers the high school graduate! Now she's not saying everyone at Temple is dumb, an imaginary friend of hers teaches there, but it’s just mediocre. Not like Curtis! And communications? That's like majoring in business, ha! He wouldn't even know about Curtis, the most prestigious school in America!
Screenshot_20211207-081218_Chrome.jpg

You have no interest in education! Now, Marissa is studying old norse mythology. She has an ipad. Physics, astronomy. Many subjects. All learned on her iPad. She looks up political problems, historical problems, all kinds of things we're having today. (So she reads the news on her iPad, and this is a remarkable feat because....)

Stopping at 6:40, have to go to work

Last edited:

cuddle striker

met our dead severely deformed baby in jail
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Her entitlement is implacable and so endless. I'll never understand why these exact status symbols are what she chose to be obsessed about. Some crappy school? The obsession with her dad makes sense because that's her piggy bank, but the rest is so strange.