Trainwreck Virgo Rouge / Jamie Morse / Marissa Morris/Elienne/Marchant/Elene Nadieja / Rachzel Grezbian - Musician, "Culture comes out of Genetics", Gangstalking Nut, Pedo Apologist, Ever Changing Aliases.

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

Ellesse_warrior

Forum Staff
🐄 On-Topic Mod 🐄
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's talking about her last song she uploaded. What is this accent? She's a professional piano tuner. Talks about Julian Assange. Social media is a money making scam.

She uploaded this video too but took it down.
What's New With Composing,Tuning Piano, Free Speech, Health Wellness Etc Marisa Speaks Planet Øivind

multiverse

Barb Came 4 CWC - survivor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's talking about her last song she uploaded. What is this accent? She's a professional piano tuner. Talks about Julian Assange. Social media is a money making scam.

She uploaded this video too but took it down.
What's New With Composing,Tuning Piano, Free Speech, Health Wellness Etc Marisa Speaks Planet Øivind
View attachment 2797881
Oho! So that "job" in Princeton wasn't a job at all, but an internship. She could intern with a piano tuner if she purchased her own equipment. So she never purchased the equipment and didn't understand how to move house to live in New Jersey.

Her house is SUPER dusty.

Vect

kiwifarms.net
She uploaded a song today:
I'll admit, it's...alluringly unusual. I could see it being like the kind of psychedelic 'Shakespear's Sister'/'Focus' kind of experimental prog rock that could gain a cult following with the deep-fried meth demographic. Pity there wasn't a more soundproof bathroom on hand this could have been recorded in.

If she'd be munificent enough to disclose to us philistines exactly what key this is in, future generations would be incalculably illuminated.

Freshly Baked Socks

what would YOU do with a brain if you had one?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gosh, it seems like Marissa is seething at not being invited to join Jons band (which recently completed a West Coast Tour w/artist SUE-C). I've been listening to his latest works and I can't find her on them at all. I wonder if the $200 and nice words were just sympathy for using her telephone recording left for him, during his live performances of found sound collage, years ago.

I can't find youtube copies of him using her voice during live performances, but have to admit that I was introduced to Virgos voice through Jons music, years before learning of kiwifarms. While its a long radio show (3hrs/week), I imagine episodes of Over The Edge on KPFA from before 2019, maybe around 2016-2018 would routinely include many minutes of Marissa ranting at Jon.

Comedy! Naked Bum Calls Jon From Negativland To Join Their Band To Make Millions and Take A Bath LOL

Last edited:

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gosh, it seems like Marissa is seething at not being invited to join Jons band (which recently completed a West Coast Tour w/artist SUE-C). I've been listening to his latest works and I can't find her on them at all. I wonder if the $200 and nice words were just sympathy for using her telephone recording left for him, during his live performances of found sound collage, years ago.

I can't find youtube copies of him using her voice during live performances, but have to admit that I was introduced to Virgos voice through Jons music, years before learning of kiwifarms. While its a long radio show (3hrs/week), I imagine episodes of Over The Edge on KPFA from before 2019, maybe around 2016-2018 would routinely include many minutes of Marissa ranting at Jon.

View attachment 2810817
Marissa seems to be imitating the voice of the woman who performed with Jon during the performance at the Exploratorium all those years ago, where he used her voicemails. We know how furiously jealous she is; the idea of having Jon performed with another woman is probably overwhelming to Marissa.

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Second comedy video of the day:

Comedy Nude European American Will Work For Food, Defies Rap, Hip Hop Joins Negativland To Buy A Pen​

View attachment 2811091
I'm surprised she's showing off her nudity; Marissa has always been a massive prude who takes inordinate pride in being clothed to her wrists and ankles whatever the weather. This is the biggest thirst trap she's ever post, and it only took sixty years.

Sadly for her, this isn't going to convince the (all male, btw) band Negativland to allow a severely mentally ill woman who amuses Jon sometimes to join them. I wonder how long she'd got til final eviction.

LiveFromNS

JIMI
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A few days ago I saw a clip that was "viral", to use the term, of the naked cowboy in NYC playing his guitar in the snow. As she is even closer to NYC than I am in, I wonder if the naked/nude part and sign are due to her also seeing the video and maybe trying to piggyback of the "virality" thinking her videos will also be seen by many more people. At times her video titles are kind of geared for search algorithms or something with the numerous words in the title etc.

The not being clothed thing is indeed odd for crazy ass Marissa, the woman who has a cunt drier than a nun's. It may also just be another step in her evolution to going full blown schizo. Hard to say! LOL

Freshly Baked Socks

what would YOU do with a brain if you had one?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

RANT! Exorcism On The United States, Europe Etc..Corporate Dead Heads Will Go Bankrupt!!​

I want image obsessed idiots out of my life. It is not crazy to make a video where my hair is a mess or in my face because I want people to focus on what I have to say rather than what I look like. I am sick of this uplight, cultureless, philistine society that is going nowhere culturally, spiritually, scientifically or environmentally.

virgcom.png

NEXT VIDEO (already removed from youtube, my download failed):

European American Music Dominated By Minorities Or Appalachian Folk, Rant Timbre Harmonics Melodies​

More no-makeup, face-in-hair, scary anti-white(trash) ranting, mixed with return-to-Europa sentimentality.

Last edited:

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

RANT! Exorcism On The United States, Europe Etc..Corporate Dead Heads Will Go Bankrupt!!​

I want image obsessed idiots out of my life. It is not crazy to make a video where my hair is a mess or in my face because I want people to focus on what I have to say rather than what I look like. I am sick of this uplight, cultureless, philistine society that is going nowhere culturally, spiritually, scientifically or environmentally.

View attachment 2812840

View attachment 2812845

NEXT VIDEO (already removed from youtube, my download failed):

European American Music Dominated By Minorities Or Appalachian Folk, Rant Timbre Harmonics Melodies​

More no-makeup, face-in-hair, scary anti-white(trash) ranting, mixed with return-to-Europa sentimentality.
This is an A+ lunatic rant.

Vect

kiwifarms.net
It feels forced and quite faked though. I know real Marissa rant when I see one. This one just feels fake somehow
Well for one thing she looks like she's about to reach through the screen and crawl out on all fours, but feels it necessary to apologise specifically for the state of her homeless shelter apartment, which we can barely see.

For another, citing "early Pink Floyd" as a favourable comparison might be a little strange as a band that was primarily influenced by black musicians, as indicated by the fact it was named after Pink Anderson and Floyd Council, two black blues guitarists, which I would assume is just one of those tidbits of information that a lady of such formidable intelligence might happen to pick up during a 14 year stint at The Curtis Institute Of Music in Philadelphia.

To be fair, it's an easy thing to overlook when fighting the insidious tidal wave of Africans promoting their music in Caucasian lands, which only started happening after Caucasians got really insistent Africans should come to their lands for what would turn out to be very tedious internships.

LiveFromNS

JIMI
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Indeed, that was an excellent psychotic rant video! Wonder what she saw/heard that set her off. Appalachian is something new out of her mouth.

Also, with her ongoing rants about how she went to an esteemed music school, spent 14 years there, was a favorite of a Grammy winning teacher etc., does she not understand that by saying that people who take a second to stop and think will conclude that she must obviously have no real talent if she hasn't made it in the music biz! Spent 14 years at Curtis, no music career. Even if she busked on a corner, no one would give her any coin. Well, maybe they would if it would stop her caterwauling I suppose.

As for the hair in face look, Gilmour, of her beloved PF, did it much better!
1.png

Suzuki Beane

That cat has unexpected depth
kiwifarms.net
Second comedy video of the day:

Comedy Nude European American Will Work For Food, Defies Rap, Hip Hop Joins Negativland To Buy A Pen​

View attachment 2811091
Comedy Gold!
Indeed, that was an excellent psychotic rant video! Wonder what she saw/heard that set her off. Appalachian is something new out of her mouth.

Also, with her ongoing rants about how she went to an esteemed music school, spent 14 years there, was a favorite of a Grammy winning teacher etc., does she not understand that by saying that people who take a second to stop and think will conclude that she must obviously have no real talent if she hasn't made it in the music biz! Spent 14 years at Curtis, no music career. Even if she busked on a corner, no one would give her any coin. Well, maybe they would if it would stop her caterwauling I suppose.

As for the hair in face look, Gilmour, of her beloved PF, did it much better!
View attachment 2816409
She probably won't appreciate the windswept Gilmour, as he usurped her beloved Syd.

Ellesse_warrior

Forum Staff
🐄 On-Topic Mod 🐄
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She changed the name on this video. It was originally "Negativland, Priscilla Hernandez, Rachel Flowers @ More Unoriginal Artists Dominate Scene Not Modern". It is now called "RANT Music Industry Is SO FAKE, Unoriginal, Uncreative, NOT MODERN, Negativland Etc... Narcissim"

Posting from my phone so I can not archive it right now.
I gotchu

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Marissa is still big mad at Jon. It seems she expected that more money would be forthcoming from him, above and beyond the promised (and delivered) $200 for using her voicemails on a song. So now she's mad at him.
Screenshot_20211230-155456_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20211230-155511_YouTube.jpg

All the members of Negativland have rich parents, and that's the only reason they ever got a record deal. Jon interviewed Marissa, but he barely even complimented her! And her talked about other people's music! Can you believe the nerve? Why would you even interview someone, if you were going to discuss music in general and not spend the entire time telling Marissa how great she is?

Brett Anderson, from a band called Suede. Marissa is convinced that she had a three year online relationship with him, and that he wrote a 2018 song about her entitled "Mistress". It HAS to be about her, because it said green eyes! And who do you think about when you hear the words "green eyes"? Marissa Morris of Staten Island, obviously! But she never slept with him. Someone pretend to be Rodger Barrett with her online. But it wasn't, really. Or maybe it was. Anyway, Brett wasn't from a rich family. So he was insecure and told Marissa all about his houses. Marissa thinks all his money is from his wife.

California is the worst! It's the dumbest and no one there cares about Curtis, a school Marissa never went to! Her father only cares about houses and pools and jewelry. So materialistic! And he just threw away her mother's heirloom piano!