Trainwreck Virgo Rouge / Jamie Morse / Marissa Morris/Elienne/Marchant/Elene Nadieja / Rachzel Grezbian - Musician, "Culture comes out of Genetics", Gangstalking Nut, Pedo Apologist, Ever Changing Aliases.

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

multiverse

Barb Came 4 CWC - survivor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One of the videos is yet another old one of Marissa high kicking around her living room, but the second is a rant about her family.

Henderson County, New Jersey is an A+ place to live. Where her family lives is NOT. Her family is the worst, they aren't educated or anything. Her sister used to watch cartoons as a child while Marissa pretended to read her father's school books for validation. Isn't her sister the worst? Not like Marissa and Curtis Institute. Marissa - despite never being accepted into Curtis - was the best student ever. Her stupid sister is only good at business! She likes to do YOGA, can you imagine? And her stupid husband was a semi professional athlete,
what a fuckin loser! Artists don't have to be good at business, and it's perfectly normal for them to be financially supported for life by their families, by their siblings - its not weird at ALL! Her father lives on an eight-ten-twelve-fourteen lane highway. He should live in Henderson County.
Screenshot_20220401-065912_YouTube.jpg

Edit: she also made a video ranting about the environment where she put on a show with several of her sock puppets.
Screenshot_20220401-150845_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20220401-150907_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New video from about an hour ago. Eviction stuff on her mind again?

My Life Is Massively Improving, Going To Upscale Place Where I Grew Up, Toxic Family Deteriorating!!
View attachment 3146296
Newhall is an ugly, ugly place and Marissa knows this because she watched videos of it for an hour [note: I had a chance to drive through Newhall last summer - it's an adorable little town with a distinctive old west feel.]

Her evil father paid her rent in Doylestown, PA, which is a shmauncy arty area in her beloved Bucks County. It was a SLUM! She had to work part time jobs in thrifts stores and nursing homes because her family only paid her rent and private singing lessons at that time. Cruel!

If you don't support Marissa, you're not family. Period! It's not just about money! She wants all your money, yes, but but also to hold you hostage on the phone all day and night. Her father was supportive for years, but now he has no money so he's bad.

John Liedecker. San Francisco has a very high rating on this website. Very high. He came from Walnut Creek CA, also very high ratings. He's upscale. He took her to MOMA once. She would like to repay him, by taking him other places near her. He should find a place near her. He wants to move to Humboldt County, but that is not upscale and Marissa doesn't like this. She can take him around where she lives. N-n-not like a husband or anything, BAKA!

Her family is the worst. Abusive. Blaming. Criticizing. Constantly blaming! Jealous. Depressing. They live in the ugliest place in America. Not nice.

That's why John gave her two hundred dollars and said something nice, about her music! It's not just about the money. Because some guy, in Detroit, he's giving her money, but he's not an upbeat and positive person. And John is a little snooty, but Marissa is accustomed to be around snooty people, and she came from an A+ area! And she was put down, her parents had to give her clothes, she was wearing the same pants every day [sounds like autism and not poverty, Marissa.] They'd say, they could smell the poor on you, they had a nice car, they- were middle class. There was no reason Marissa has no clothes, she was just- treated badly. He can keep his strip malls and tractor trailer highways.

Rant about dad and his low class tastes. It's like one day he tolerated her perfectly well, and the next he threw her out of the house for no reason whatsoever! From Marissa's perspective, anyway. No standards! No morals. No education. They're projecting themselves onto Marissa.
Their mental problems and delusion- Marissa is just an interject, to them, inside of their mind. An interject, a snapshot. Ah. Of. A fictitious person, that they've thought of, in their mind, not really a real person, just a snapshot, and interject, that they, created, in their delusional minds, of who Marissa is!

They're not in their right minds, and Marissa should be happy that they're out of her life. If her dad wanted to come here, fine! He used to support her, so why doesn't he just pack up and move to Princeton or other A+ places, get lots of government benefits, and give them all to Marissa? Where she lives now is more beautiful than ever, even though it's only a B+. Where they live is ugly! And the writeups on that place? Ugh!

Marissa does have a view of the ocean. But she could do better. She's going to do better. You just watch! It's greeeeeeaaat, everything is going lovely! And, she just emailed John, to let him know about great places in New Jersey, near New York and Philadelphia, where he can live and still be around arty people- and have a house! It's very hard to buy a house in San Francisco. He has an apartment, and a job, but he's a musician artist who hasn't dedicated his life to being a millionaire.

Won't you buy a house for Marissa to live in, John?

Last edited:

Anstiv

{{{{{{{}}}}}}}
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Marissa is being evicted... again! It appears as though she has 14 days to pay off $16960.50. She says she'll have to sell off her piano that her dad bought for her, then spends the rest of the video saying how abusive he is.

1649260967655.png

I think it's reasonable to assume that she has not paid a single bill since she moved into this new apartment in 2021. If the bill coming up is 17k, that puts her monthly rent around $1400-1600 (depending on if the landlord is asking for all 12 months right now or only the past 10), which is still ridiculous and obviously beyond her means.
Edit: I'm stupid, it says $1475 right on the paper as pointed out by @LiveFromNS. But as I thought, she has not paid a single bill since moving in.

It will be very hard for her to get any apartment after being evicted twice in a row. She does have some pretty good luck in regards to that (or maybe she's just super manipulative), but I'd say there's a ~30% chance we'll have a legitimate homeless saga coming up. Still, there are a few ways she can get out of this, and those remain to be seen.

Poor Marissa, no one loves her :(

UPDATE:
It appears as though she's actually being evicted from 90 Tompkins Drive, the address she's lived at for a while. During the last eviction attempt she must have scrounged up money somehow. See this post here. Details aren't clear though.

Last edited:

LiveFromNS

JIMI
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
FINALLY! @Anstiv it shows her rent was $1475 on the paper. And, maybe I just don't recall, but I didn't realize or forgot she was not in her original place. This is a new apt so she got evicted from the first one? I assume she paid what she owed to that guy and he just didn't renew her lease? Like does she owe the 1st landlord back rent to?

This woman is too stupid to know what to do to delay it or deal with it. Sell her piano, yeah! That'll work. She says govt wasn't helping her, she probably thought they just give out money and doesn't realize that there is some paperwork or shit that needs to be done!

How the fuck did she do all that damage to her body? Drunk?

Anyway, Marissa is losing a roof over head. And how long before she contacts the cousins which she ends the video with saying she WON'T do. The fact she mentions them must mean she is thinking about contacting them.

Where she actually showed the letter and amount owing, this seems like the bum saga is upon us! Let's hope she continues to produce content through this all. I am sure she will, given her mental issues and needing to convey all her personal life drama!

It would appear that the dawning of her day of reckoning for being a cunt and/or not seeking proper mental treatment has begun.

This is great news (welll, not so much for the kook) and hopefully will result in a return of the days of lore when Marissa was making batshit videos constantly and the milk flows like Niagara Falls! And I have to laugh at her saying her life is improving. Christ, she is on an Ethan Ralph cope level with that! Getting evicted, all banged up, but yeah, life is fucking sweet!

I am sure she won't end up living in her car and will somehow get something, even if it is a mental ward or women's shelter. But I wonder how prepared she is for no longer being in a residence of her own? Like does she have a storage unit rented now for all her stuff? Or does she have a laptop/ipad so she can continue doing banking and uploading videos progressing her descent to full mental breakdown?

This woman, unless some knight in seriously polished and shining armor comes to her rescue, is ill-equipped with the necessary intelligence and mental state to deal with what essentially is the most catastrophic thing that could happen to her. She has been living the high life and having a free ride for 90% of her life, the missing 10% of struggling having only happened in the last year or two. And look how well she handled that? Ended up owing a year's rent in that time and not being mentally able to have done something to avoid that happening. However had plenty of time to waste on making either shitty music or psychotic rant videos. But that's crazy for ya!

I hope this is the beginning of reinvigorating my interest in the old nut. As long as she can still produce content (as she is a narc, she surely will want to) by having an internet connection through all this, I am hopeful we shall see an upswing in videos from her and we can watch the degradation of her mental state and ultimate outcome when she reaches the crescendo. My hope is she goes apeshit and they lock her up in a mental ward for the rest of her life. I certainly don't want her to vanish, whether by lack of internet or by her own hand, and we can follow her journey and see how all this shit goes down. Maybe its time for a poll as to what will happen when the 14 days are up. And yes, LOLOL, that would make 4/20 the date Marissa has the cops called on her! HAHAHAHA I will spark up a big fucking doob in memory of Marissa's piano! LOL

Oh, and got to post the obligatory song, given Marissa is a "musician" and all. Its an ode to Marissa's current situation.

Last edited:

Anstiv

{{{{{{{}}}}}}}
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
FINALLY! @Anstiv it shows her rent was $1475 on the paper. And, maybe I just don't recall, but I didn't realize or forgot she was not in her original place. This is a new apt so she got evicted from the first one? I assume she paid what she owed to that guy and he just didn't renew her lease? Like does she owe the 1st landlord back rent to?

This woman is too stupid to know what to do to delay it or deal with it. Sell her piano, yeah! That'll work. She says govt wasn't helping her, she probably thought they just give out money and doesn't reply that there is some paperwork or shit that needs to be done!

How the fuck did she do all that damage to her body? Drunk?

Anyway, Marissa is losing a roof over head. And how long before she contacts the cousins which she ends the video with saying she WON'T do. The fact she mentions them must mean she is thinking about contacting them.

Where she actually showed the letter and amount owing, this seems like the bum saga is upon us! Let's hope she continues to produce content through this all. I am sure she will, give her mental issues and needing to convey all her personal life drama!

It would appear that the dawning of her day of reckoning for being a cunt and/or not seeking proper mental treatment has begun.

This is great news (welll, not so much for the kook) and hopefully will result in a return of the days of lore when Marissa was making batshit videos constantly and the milk flows like Niagara Falls! And I have to laugh at her saying her life is improving. Christ, she is on an Ethan Ralph cope level with that! Getting evicted, all banged up, but yeah, life is fucking sweet!

I am sure she won't end up living in her car and will somehow get something, even if it is a mental ward or women's shelter. But I wonder how prepared she is for no longer being in a residence of her own? Like does she have a storage unit rented now for all her stuff? Or does she have a laptop/ipad so she can continue doing banking and uploading videos progressing her descent to full mental breakdown?

This woman, unless some knight in seriously polished and shining armor comes to her rescue, is ill-equipped with the necessary intelligence and mental state to deal with what essentially is the most catastrophic thing that could happen to her. She has been living the high life and having a free ride for 90% of her life, the missing 10% of struggling having only happened in the last year or two. And look how well she handled that? Ended up owing a year's rent in that time and not being mentally able to have done something to avoid that happening. However had plenty of time to waste on making either shitty music or psychotic rant videos. But that's crazy for ya!

I hope this is the beginning of reinvigorating my interest in the old nut. As long as she can still produce content (as she is a narc, she surely will want to) by having an internet connection through all this, I am hopeful we shall see an upswing in videos from her and we can watch the degradation of her mental state and ultimate outcome when she reaches the crescendo. My hope she goes apeshit and they lock her up in a mental ward for the rest of her life. I certainly don't want her to vanish, whether by lack of internet or by her own hand, and hope we can follow her journey and see how all this shit goes down. Maybe its time for a poll as to what will happen when the 14 days are up. And yes, LOLOL, that would make 4/20 the date Marissa has the cops called on her! HAHAHAHA I will spark up a big fucking doob in memory of Marissa's piano! LOL

Oh, and got to post the obligatory song, given Marissa is a "musician" and all. Its an ode to Marissa's current situation.
Lmao I'm retarded it does say it right there haha

Song pick is very apt!

Also yeah she was evicted last year from her place in Staten Island and moved to Jersey I believe (though I don't think it's completely known where she lives currently?). She made a bunch of videos last year about getting evicted from the apartment in Staten Island and then talked about how New Jersey was so much cleaner than New York, which is why I'm assuming she moved to NJ.

Last edited:

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Marissa is being evicted... again! It appears as though she has 14 days to pay off $16960.50. She says she'll have to sell off her piano that her dad bought for her, then spends the rest of the video saying how abusive he is.

I think it's reasonable to assume that she has not paid a single bill since she moved into this new apartment in 2021. If the bill coming up is 17k, that puts her monthly rent around $1400-1600 (depending on if the landlord is asking for all 12 months right now or only the past 10), which is still ridiculous and obviously beyond her means.
Edit: I'm stupid, it says $1475 right on the paper as pointed out by @LiveFromNS. But as I thought, she has not paid a single bill since moving in.

It will be very hard for her to get any apartment after being evicted twice in a row. She does have some pretty good luck in regards to that (or maybe she's just super manipulative), but I'd say there's a ~30% chance we'll have a legitimate homeless saga coming up. Still, there are a few ways she can get out of this, and those remain to be seen.

Poor Marissa, no one loves her :(
In her frustration and shock at being booted for literally never paying her rent at this new building, it sounds like she self-harmed in a tantrum, hurting her foot, head, hand, and face. Almost sounds like she was beating / kicking / headbutting a wall or a door.

This is the kind of meltdown one has as a high spirited toddler, the kind where doctors recommend just ignoring the kid completely so they learn that the only person who suffers during these events is themselves. And at the age of 60, Marissa was trying this technique on her landlord, sister, father, and her one friend John in an attempt to force one or all of them into financially supporting her.

I can't believe she paid someone to move her piano rather than selling it after her first eviction. And that she STILL hasn't sold it, even through she's facing a second eviction. She's just THINKING about it. Edit: the resale price of a Petrof baby grand is between $15,000 and $25,000 depending on the finish and condition. She could have resolved this debt long ago, and prevented this second eviction, by putting the piano on eBay months ago.

A rent of $1475 should not be that hard to come up with if she was really driving Uber 7 days a week. I get the feeling she's been flouncing around the house all day, lost in a fantasy where covid eviction protections and magical tax free government checks will forever prevent her from experiencing consequences.

Last edited:

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm so lost, been out of the thread for a while but didn't Marissa talk about being evicted months ago? And now she*s getting evicted (again?). Also the bizarre bisexual rant was pure gold lmao. I saw the vid being uploaded again for some reason just like a minute ago. I archived it just in case.

Stay classy Marissa:story:
Per these new documents, she must have been evicted at the end of May 2021 from the 3 bedroom apartment, and moved into this new place in June last year. After she moved in, she simply never paid the rent. Ever.

She's only been there ten months and she owes more than her entire year's rent to date, likely due to fines.

If she had just sold her precious grand piano that she never plays - she always uses her keyboard instead - she could have funded an entire year of rent up front and not been in this situation.

Instead, she's planning to move into her car, thus losing her only form of income AND her apartment in one fell swoop. I hope she watched Nomads, because that's the only lifestyle left to her that doesn't involve imminent homelessness.

Fleetwood

the Green Manalishi with the two-pronged crown
kiwifarms.net
She uploaded a new video with the same title as the last one then deleted the original.

1649279136261.png
Above Video:
1649278442364.png
Deleted Video:
1649278375854.png

She slipped and showed the address on the paper:

1649277997800.png

This is the same address listed here on this thread back in 2017: 90 Tompkins Circle

Last edited:

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She uploaded a new video with the same title as the last one then deleted the original.
Above Video:
View attachment 3151931
Deleted Video:
View attachment 3151924

View attachment 3151896

This is the same address listed here on this thread back in 2017: 90 Tompkins Circle
She was getting that 3 bedroom for only $1475 a month, and she STILL stopped paying rent for an entire year? That was a complete steal, and she fucked up big time. Why didn't she ever get a roommate? What a maroon.

Edit: she claims a guy named Greg from Detroit gave her thousands of dollars in the past, but now he yells at her for asking for money. Blocked! A man from Staten Island wanted her. A bisexual woman wanted her, but Marissa is HETEROSEXUAL, thankyouverymuch. And John, well, she's blocking him, too! She talked to the guy at the health food store, but he's in significant debt himself and cannot financially support her. She's furious with her cousins and her dad for not rescuing her

It sounds like Marissa gave major shakedown calls to anyone who still answers her, and in her fury at not being given money she is writing them off for today.

Per the court papers, she was only $700 behind on rent last May. But then as of June, she simply stopped attempting to pay rent at all. I doubt she's been working much beyond earning for her car and phone bills, and her food.

So she's veering between elated and despondent right now, as her narcissism attempts to protect her ego from this major blow. I hope she drives to Princeton, attempts to move into a house on campus, and films the whole thing.

Last edited:

LiveFromNS

JIMI
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just did a quick calculation. (1,475 x 11) = 16,225.00 + 735.50 = $16,960.50

Couple things from the latest video. Some idiot gave her thousands of dollars over the years, but she blocked him. Sounds like a DSP paypig type guy. What an idiot. But have to laugh that she blocked someone who gave her a bunch of money. For nothing. Like bite the hand that feeds you or what?

Also caught the address reveal. I know she talked about the eviction stuff last year, but as I said, I don't recall she actually ended up moving. Just talking about it. So, with the doc showing her known address, does that mean she never did leave and has been at same place all this time? I tend to think that is the case. Why would he direct the letter to her prior address? Its not like she is going to move back there.

Unless someone can provide definitive proof of her having moved last year, I believe she never did and somehow managed to stay there. I mean don't you think if she had to go through the struggle of a move, we would have seen evidence of that in some way shape or form? Again, maybe I missed something, but it makes no sense this letter would be addressed to her prior residence that I can fathom.

She is filming this in her car as noted by the two light thuds and she mentions someone hitting her car. I also like how she gives out people's financial details! It wouldn't be hard to narrow down what health food store owner owes $100K.

Marissa needs to contact Dana Marie Cain and get tips so she can learn how to be a cockroach and keep a roof over her head by any means necessary.

Also, the doc clearly states that she has 14 days to give up premises or summary proceedings will be commenced. What that means in essence is that if she doesn't leave on 4/20, he has to go through legal channels to get her out. So she can still hang on for a bit more until there is an order evicting her ass. I wonder if she realizes and comprehends this.

So, while we are having a celebratory toke or three on 4/20, will Marissa have vacated the premises by then, or will she still be there and a marshall or sheriff or someone else will be visiting her at some point to haul her ass out?

If she was smart, she'd call a legal aid service and get info on what she can do. Or, she best get to packing so she is either gone by that date or will be ready to go when they show up at her door with the eviction notice.

And comparing her cultural education to a PhD her relatives have. LOL, yeah, well Marissa, their education allows them to live in a house. Your "education" will see you sleep in a car. Yep, Marissa is much smarter indeed with going the cultural route. Maybe if she had some inherent talent in music/dance/composing she could have done well, but since she has no musical abilities, that was never going to work.

She has an idea on where she is going to go, but she doesn't want to tell anyone. Ok, we will wait until you do Marissa!

Porpers!! LOL And oh, things are getting better!

Last edited:

Anstiv

{{{{{{{}}}}}}}
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Per these new documents, she must have been evicted at the end of May 2021 from the 3 bedroom apartment, and moved into this new place in June last year. After she moved in, she simply never paid the rent. Ever.

She's only been there ten months and she owes more than her entire year's rent to date, likely due to fines.

If she had just sold her precious grand piano that she never plays - she always uses her keyboard instead - she could have funded an entire year of rent up front and not been in this situation.

Instead, she's planning to move into her car, thus losing her only form of income AND her apartment in one fell swoop. I hope she watched Nomads, because that's the only lifestyle left to her that doesn't involve imminent homelessness.
She probably doesn't play the grand piano on video because grand's are pretty fucking annoying to mic properly. Much easier to just plug in the keyboard. But I can almost guarantee that the rest of the time she plays on the grand piano and mentally masturbates while imagining herself in the Concertgebouw in front of an audience of thousands of people. That's what she deserves. She deserves that grand piano.

Above Video:
View attachment 3151931
Deleted Video:
View attachment 3151924

View attachment 3151896

Sorry to double post, but this means she's being evicted for real this time, and that the last time she didn't end up getting evicted. She must have gotten money from somewhere.

Two pieces of data about the notice that catch my attention.
1. It says "second floor" on it, which I'm not sure if it always listed her address as.
2. There is a John and Jane Doe on the notice.

One other thing from the video, sounds like the piano only got appraised for $5000

LiveFromNS

JIMI
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She probably doesn't play the grand piano on video because grand's are pretty fucking annoying to mic properly. Much easier to just plug in the keyboard. But I can almost guarantee that the rest of the time she plays on the grand piano and mentally masturbates while imagining herself in the Concertgebouw in front of an audience of thousands of people. That's what she deserves. She deserves that grand piano.
Maybe she should sell her car and sleep in the piano? HAHAHA Yeah, the Concertgebouw in Holland? Lots of great 60s acts played there. Doors, Who, even her beloved Pink Floyd!

I got to say, if she wasn't such a caustic old hag one might have some feels for her. But her insanity and her corrosiveness is what has led to this day. And since she is about 60 now, its kind of way too late to change, even if she could somehow see through the fog and mist of her lunacy to realize what grave errors she made by fucking up her relationships with her dad and sister.

Anyone think she will try and harass Bethann for help? Desperation will start soon I think. As I said, she is in huge cope mode with her saying she can't wait to leave NY, her life is getting better etc. Narcs like her always look at the bad by flipping it to make it sound good. Getting evicted, car life is better!

Keep a watchful eye on her channel, I think we may be in for increased activity and content. She has no one in her life to talk to about her troubles, so her only outlet is making her videos to have some slight causal connection to reality and society.

Fleetwood

the Green Manalishi with the two-pronged crown
kiwifarms.net
Hello again fellow narcissists and fake persons! Except that one guy in Detroit, you are blocked screw you! She's back with another one! Things are getting better!
1649292559044.png

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hello again fellow narcissists and fake persons! Except that one guy in Detroit, you are blocked screw you! She's back with another one! Things are getting better!
She's bitching about having bought her sister a baby present one time... almost 30 years ago. With money from their parents.

Cousin Seward! She hates him again. She must've called them asking for houseroom. His wife Judy suggested Marissa try to find a homeless shelter, the BITCH.

There IS no dementia in her father, it's all lies! He left her! He's just here today and gone tomorrow, with only 56 years of supporting his daughter!

She can't wait to sleep in her car! SHE CAN'T WAIT! SHE JUST WANTS TO BE LEFT ALONE!

LiveFromNS

JIMI
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
$800 a month for her car?? What was she driving a fucking Lambo or something? I mean new cars here that are much more than she would need, like an Audi or something may be 500-600 per month. And that is Canadian.
carloan.png

LOL, buddy pays thousands of dollars to call her names and be rude to her. The fuck should join Kiwi Farms. We do it here without spending a nickel!!

EDIT-At least she had a moment of clarity and realizes she is going to die alone.

And also, listen to her voice getting louder and angrier! I think we should be in for some good yelling and crying soon!

HAHAHA, yes, no one cares or loves you Marissa. Cause you are a batshit lunatic who should be in a mental institution!

"I am going to be sleeping in my car and can't wait!" Then if you are sooo looking forward to doing that, why you are ranting and raving about everything that is happening? Just pack what you need, rent a storage facility, make about 50 trips to take all your stuff that you don't need for your new mobile home.

I think she is going to snap soon. That last video just kept increasing in intensity.

Last edited:

LiveFromNS

JIMI
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sorry to double post, but this means she's being evicted for real this time, and that the last time she didn't end up getting evicted. She must have gotten money from somewhere.

Two pieces of data about the notice that catch my attention.
1. It says "second floor" on it, which I'm not sure if it always listed her address as.
2. There is a John and Jane Doe on the notice.

One other thing from the video, sounds like the piano only got appraised for $5000
Just to respond to these @Anstiv. I believe putting 2nd floor on letter is to show only the resident on the 2nd floor are subject to the back rent and potential eviction.

Putting Jane and John Doe there is a catchall in case she uses a different legal name or in the event there are others living there unbeknownst to the owner. Its actually quite a nice job to include both and shows attention to detail. So kudos to the owner for covering all bases.

Anstiv

{{{{{{{}}}}}}}
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This video has my favourite Marissa mispronunciation yet. She pronounces paupers as "porpers".