Trainwreck Virgo Rouge / Jamie Morse / Marissa Morris/Elienne/Marchant/Elene Nadieja / Rachzel Grezbian - Musician, "Culture comes out of Genetics", Gangstalking Nut, Pedo Apologist, Ever Changing Aliases.

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Freshly Baked Socks

what would YOU do with a brain if you had one?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How Malignant Psychopaths_ Narcissists Lie Project Their Own Crimes Upon You, False Image, Sue Them

...And the comment section, where Marisa is her own best cheerleader.
battycomments.png

multiverse

Barb Came 4 CWC - survivor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Man, I forgot all about her mispronounciation of heir! ("Hair")

Marissa is going to sue "her". For perjury! The will, the inheritance, the jewelry, the power of attorney! Bethann made her dad fall down and injure himself by ignoring him for eight months. Ok, maybe Marissa did some things wrong when she was angry, but she's not an abuser! How can she be an abuser when she's never been to California? Their mother used to beat Marissa, so that's why Bethann thinks it's okay to abuse her like this.

Bethann is genetically flawed. She has no frontal lobe. Marissa isn't just a pretty face [lol], she's more intelligent and more educated than "her". Studied for 14 years, with the students, most elite school! You're going down.

Marissa is very injured. Hand. Ankle. She's dry fasting every day now until 8 PM. She's having a hard time working. She can't play any of her instruments.

She sounds like she's coming apart at the seams.

Consequences are before her for the first time in her life, and she can't soothe herself with endless living room recitals or do high kicks, which is almost the extent of Marissa's emotional regulation tools. The only other thing she knows to use is starvation, which she's employing, but that's making things worse and she's confused as to why (hint: because your favorite thing about starvation - either weilding it as manipulation, or feeling superior to others, doesn't work when you're alone.)

She's gone back to the idea of an inheritance as the thing that will save her from experiencing consequences. She's going over all the papers she prepared on the subject, the will she convinced a dementia addled man to sign, all of her emails asking lawyers to sue her sister for getting a restraining order against her, a police report Marissa manipulated her father into filing, and she thinks all of this is her solution.

Last edited:

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Multiple days of dry fasting has not cured Marissa of her broken hand, and she is considering going to a hospital with evil western medicine. She accuses the rest of the world of lacking empathy, a common belief among narcissists.
Screenshot_20220413-145041_YouTube.jpg

She's digging deep into her bag of tricks to prevent CONSEQUENCES, going back to the days when she accused her family of attempting to murder her at top volume so the neighbors would hear, and force her family to feel embarrassed so they wouldn't enforce rules on her.

I'm still of the firm belief that her current injuries were caused by a full on tantrum, probably caused by receiving the notice to vacate. We know she despises doctors so I imagine she thinks a cast will help convice her landlord she can't leave.

LiveFromNS

JIMI
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if Marissa realizes she only has 6 more nights of sleep in her bed as, on April 20, the 14 days notice she had will have expired.

Guess not, her life is still getting better she says! Here is a new video from an hour or so ago:
I'm Dad's Durable Power Of Attorney This Person Has No Right To Keep Me From Him

marissaramble.png

There_is_no_Dana

The only hair
kiwifarms.net
Back to the inheritance delusion again I see. There is no money to be inherited Marissa. That's how care homes work, they liquidate all of your assets and then rely on that money to pay for your care. When the cash runs out, Medicaid picks it up or your loved ones continue to foot the bill for what they don't cover, which is probably what the sister is doing right now, paying for the father's end of life care. No judge is going to rip him out of that care facility and give control of his finances to someone with such a history of documented mental health issues. He's a vulnerable dementia patient, he's staying where he is.

The I Scream Man

APPARENTLY CHRISTMAS IS OVER
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if Marissa realizes she only has 6 more nights of sleep in her bed as, on April 20, the 14 days notice she had will have expired.
She probably has some vague inkling of this but more likely what will happen is that once the notice expires she will dig her heels in as hard as possible, as eviction is by no means an instantaneous process and New York/New Jersey undoubtedly has free or really low cost legal services that can stall the process out and make it drag forever at no cost to her (the legal services in question, if they're anything like the pains in my ass I'm forced to deal with occasionally, are funded by federal and state grant and thus have a vested interest in dragging everything out as much as they can). Decent odds she could stay there for a while yet.

Whether she even realizes that's an option is another matter entirely, she may just flee thinking that the eviction fairy is coming to get her

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, this mindless bimbo is going to be sued. And Marissa doesn't really want to sue people in her family, but, the woman caused Marissa's father to fall. And her father, had dementia- he was diagnosed with dementia, after he was hospitalized, after SHE was there- Marissa wasn't there! They were, about, two thousand seven hundred miles for her, she wasn't there. And she was there. And he went to the hospital, and the police, eight months, the jewelry, was in Los Angeles, and the New Mexico police, they forced her to give them back.

And that's, the only reason she came back. She gave him the silent treatment, and, through email- this documented! - said "leave me alone". [Hmm so you were reading all of your father's emails, huh, Marissa? Were you sending his emails as well?] And so she wanted his jewelry, she was angry- she's always angry! She's a wacko. And. She abused him! He fell, he was hospitalized, for the first time in his life- he broke his femur. [He fell and broke his leg because Bethann didn't talk to him, per Marissa.]

This elder abuse. This is proof of elder abuse, this is documented, Marissa thinks it's from God, it's documented. Because really, Marissa is his documented power of attorney. [Except you're not, because the courts found your coerced will invalid and decided you're the danger to your family.]

The will she has is the only real will! It was her sneaky sister who coerced him to sign a power of attorney while he had dementia. They think just because they have money, a few thousand dollars, a few hundred dollars, that they can work thr court system, that they can lie. That they can destroy someone's life, like the woman from Sacramento.

But. Understand. Marissa really is, technically, his power of attorney. [Funny how you aren't, though. Also, how is this going to save your from being homeless shortly?] Okay? DURABLE, power, of attorney. Because you really can't, sign, a power of attorney, if you have dementia. Okay? [Not how it works, Marissa. The doctors declare someone non compo mentis, this gets formalized in court, and that person is assigned a guardian and POA.] So Marissa IS her father's power of attorney, and that's why her dad needed a lawyer.

Her father has dementia, okay? Mild dementia, they put him on a highway, 14 lane highway, six lanes here, eight lanes there. Which is extremely unhealthy for anyone, than, he lived in his house, in New Mexico, it was not near a highway, so it was much healthier for his cardiovascular health. And it was much better for his brain health. It's very unhealthy, for someone, to put a dementia patient, on a 14 lane highway.

She doesn't care. Well, she's probably saying, "I had no choice"- but you HAD a choice! Because Marissa is his daughter, and, she's, technically, his power of attorney. The bottom line is, Marissa needed three thousand dollars to go to Los Angeles, to do something. Marissa really didn't want to sue her, but then she takes it to the next level! She starts harassing Marissa in the phone, she was already harassing Marissa for years on the internet. Marissa never contacted HER or her husband, on Facebook, or anywhere.

She initiated contact, she started harassing Marissa left and right now, Marissa is doing a dry fast. Her hand, she doesn't know if it's sprained or broken, but Marissa is going to dry fast for another 24 hours and it will be healed.

So what she's going to say, is: technically, Marissa is power of attorney. Probably, protective services has taken over his case. Marissa doesn't know where the jewelry is, but, technically, she was omitted from the will with a no contest clause, and! You initiated harassment of Marissa, Marissa was, just, calling her father morning noon and night, trying to be, and then, Marissa accused him of abuse- there were some negative things in there- and Marissa apologized to him, but it’s because he likes to triangulate his kids, and, and, a history of abusing Marissa, and- of course, Bethann's been abused- but not as much as MARISSA was, because Marissa was the SCAPEGOAT.

But now Bethann has become the scapegoat- and Marissa's not sure if he's a narcissist, um, for real? A toxic narcissist? She doesn't know, they do triangulate their children, but Marissa does love her father, and, she wanted to help him. So most of Marissa's messages, were about helping her dad- she's not perfect, um, and she just, thought, that he did this on purpose, and, moved out there, so Marissa thought she was losing her inheritance, she was losing sleep, she thought she was losing her only family member- Bethann has low empathy! Or no empathy! There's something very wrong with her! [Pro-jec-tion]

(Tbd)

Fuck dude I lost the whole second half of the video transcript to the browser monster. Suffice to say that Marissa seemed to try to be making some amends with her sister by admitting some faults and that Bethann wasn't treated perfectly by their father either, before devolving into insults and taunting that Bethann ought to be paying to support her sister financially because all artists are supported by their families or husbands.

Last edited:

A_right_horrorshow

kiwifarms.net
Happy Eviction proceedings eve to one and all! Is everyone hoping for a supernova of frantic plea's to disinterested, burned one too many times family relations for a roof these next 24 hours like I am?
Which will (of course) immediately be followed by a batshit flurry of schizorant videos from her car, cursing their names and banning them from her live concerts once she hits the big time because they didn't help our struggling songstress in her hour of need?

I'm glad the landlord will finally get his property back but I fear the very walls will be permeated with the indelible stench of insanity and entitlement. New tenants he brings in to try and recoup some of his lost earnings will move out after being woken in the dead of night by the faintly warbling, ghostly songs of a zero talent open mic narc.

The malevolent mutterings of barely audible mispronounced words and whispers of "Dar. . .dar. . .Why won't you pay the landlord Dar?" echoing, slowly driving them to despair.

Discordant hamfisted piano chords being mashed together underscoring their desperate hurry to pack their belongings to flee the accursed house.

LiveFromNS

JIMI
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Karma finally came for this narcissistic bitch.
Sadly, she went ostrich mode which I feared she might do. The weight of the reality of losing a roof over her head I am sure has impacted her mental state to a degree that she can't make her usual angry, caustic video rants. This is a situation she can't control (unless she pays the rent, even then buddy would probably not renew due to what she put him through) so stress is too much for her to rant and rave. We may be in for a long wait before she reappears.

Is there a way to look up eviction proceedings? I am pretty sure they did that in the Luna Slater thread, and she is NY state too, so anyone know how/where to see if anything has been filed against Marissa?

Fleetwood

kiwifarms.net
If anyone can find actual filings that would be interesting. Not sure it is easily available in NYC. Also remember she's nutso and the whole thing could be fake. If you were to look it up according to the papers shown (also not know to be officially filed) the information to look for was: Marissa Morris (plus John Doe and Jane Doe) 90 Tompkins Circle 2nd floor Staten Island New York 10301 $16,960.50

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

EMERGENCY ALERT! Turtles, Tortoises, Testudinidae Are TAKING OVER PLANET EARTH!!!!!!!​

View attachment 3215445

Well, she is British again - and seems happy. Pluscomments:
View attachment 3215448
:woo: my 1000th post
Well, the vocals are echoing as she wheeze-laughs like a lunatic, so she's not sleeping in her car yet. It sounds like she's in a pretty empty room, but her living space was always decorated sparsely so it's a toss up as to whether she's actually started moving out or not.

Conversely, she could be staying in a shelter, but given her freak out when the apartment her parents rented for her once had a plumbing issue I'd wager the video would have been an angry demand for money rather than delirious mirth if that was the case.

LiveFromNS

JIMI
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I wonder if she is in fantasy land and not confronting the reality of her situation or did she manage something to keep her out of sleeping in a car? Obv the commenters are trolling for info out of there but they are taking right approach to obtain it. Hope they keep on her if she doesn't provide the updates on her living situation.

Also her hand injury. From her comment, is she not going to a doctor to have it looked at? One of the commenters need to her ask that too! LOL

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She deleted her previous turtle video, and posted a new one. This one has a song about turtles - but it doesn't sound like she had her usual recording equipment. She's clearly singing into her phone over previously recorded music. A sign that she's had to pack up?
Screenshot_20220426-111550_YouTube.jpg

Fleetwood

kiwifarms.net

Dark Ambient Music, Eve Of Aubrey, Dedicated To Artist Aubrey Bearably Composer Marisa Elene Nadieja​

1651012627675.png

I wonder what Marisa Elene Nadieja Second Channel For Information thought of this song, I think not quite as catchy as the Turtle song. Also are you into the works of Aubrey Bearably? Probably not because it is Beardsley.

1651012898289.png

Fleetwood

kiwifarms.net
Sorry for the double post, but it's important to archive. She is in a music posting phase so we have a few new songs (or old songs posted again?)
No update or confirmation of eviction.

1. Móðir Fog Horror Gothic Experimental Dissonant Music Avant Garde Music, Strange Music, Cinematic
2. Dark Music Eerily Queerly Experimental, Avant Garde Cinematic Ambient Composer Marisa Elene Nadieja

something Marisa does is upload videos and quickly delete or edit them which is revealed in the notifications
1651726617914.png

1651726667922.png

1651726704492.png

it could be anything from changing the thumbnail, to deleting the comments, to a completely different version of the same video.
Thumbnail changes:
1651726834080.png

1651726896024.png

One of the songs has one external comment and one from her Basia Louderbach puppet. The other reads one comment but it has been deleted.
1651727161314.png

lmao Grezbian not Lesbian

1651727199403.png

1651727544062.png

also a catch up on her favorite videos you can see she adds her own in there, but also get some insight on the source material. Example- Johnny Depp videos- my hand is injured.
1651727966642.png

1651728014827.png

You can catch comments like this one on the DistantSon1 video which was a genuine external commenter on her video (there was a second musician who posted comments as well, romance in the air?). You can also find her on raw food channels commenting about eating raw eggs and fish and other crazy psycho health food stuff while at the brink of homelessness supposedly. Unfortunately couldn't find that one again. The raw food/homeless combo reminds me of JJ in the IP2 community.

1651728078276.png

Last edited: