Trainwreck Virgo Rouge / Jamie Morse / Marissa Morris/Elienne/Marchant/Elene Nadieja / Rachzel Grezbian - Musician, "Culture comes out of Genetics", Gangstalking Nut, Pedo Apologist, Ever Changing Aliases.

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

multiverse

Barb Came 4 CWC - survivor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Crazy Marisa uploaded some more space music.
Here's the description. It was recorded last fall; same weird piano noises she made all through her last year housed.
Screenshot_20220518-064359_YouTube.jpg

multiverse

Barb Came 4 CWC - survivor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Marissa has published an eighteen minute long recording of discordant piano. She dubs this a rock opera. She is Lithuanian, you see? Her sock accounts praise her.
Screenshot_20220606-191137_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20220606-191202_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20220606-191213_YouTube.jpg

But it seems like we missed a good classic "comedy" video by Marissa, about "Amber Turd". She deleted it for crazy people reasons. I'm sorry to have missed it, because her "comedy" is always good old fashioned fun insanity.
Screenshot_20220606-191235_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20220606-191252_YouTube.jpg

I Need My King Butterfly

kiwifarms.net
Marissa has published an eighteen minute long recording of discordant piano. She dubs this a rock opera. She is Lithuanian, you see? Her sock accounts praise her.
View attachment 3360440View attachment 3360441View attachment 3360442

But it seems like we missed a good classic "comedy" video by Marissa, about "Amber Turd". She deleted it for crazy people reasons. I'm sorry to have missed it, because her "comedy" is always good old fashioned fun insanity.
View attachment 3360447View attachment 3360448
Wow, that last comment she made is just one long run on sentence. She is so upset by that question that she forgot punctuation.

Fleetwood

the Green Manalishi with the two-pronged crown
kiwifarms.net
We finally got a new video that is not music. She is showing off her godawful painting indoors totally not evicted and with a different fake accent. This is not the fake brit accent but more of an eastern european jewish. Perhaps this is sock account Basia Louderbach speaking? At least she acknowledges this is art fit for the dumpster.

Funny Comedy Video, Eccentric Artist Oil Painting 30 In by 40 In. Leave At Your Dumpster Masterpiece​

1654888607562.png

UPDATE: The painting is now haunted. Added music and slightly tweaked fake accent. She's run out of notfications for today so who knows how many versions there have been of this video, at least 3. There was also one different video that I missed completely.

1654902849413.png

Haunted Abstract Oil Painting Buy It At Your Own Risk,With Ghost As An Accessory 30 In by 40 Inches​

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dt-3szzIAcM

1654902643575.png

1654902259495.png

Last edited:

Stabmaster Arson

I'm black y'all
kiwifarms.net
The reason she's moved onto painting more is because she thinks it's easier to sell crap in the art world than the music world. She must still be hurting for money and worried about the future.

Hey lady, why don't you try making some music that is actually melodic for a change? That would be harder to dismiss criticism of though, wouldn't it? Can't say they don't get it if it isn't just a bunch of chromatic runs and screeching noises.