Trainwreck Virgo Rouge / Jamie Morse / Marissa Morris/Elienne/Marchant/Elene Nadieja / Rachzel Grezbian - Musician, "Culture comes out of Genetics", Gangstalking Nut, Pedo Apologist, Ever Changing Aliases.

PerishableDryGoods

kiwifarms.net
It's good to see that she put this classic on her channel.

[video]Virgo Rogue/Green Tea, Marissa Elienne, Virgo Rouge-wyxe8DMSYkU.mp4[/video]

she should stick to drawing i love the creepy surreal atmosphere in her art, it being unintentional makes it better actually. Like silent hill the ins and outs of a mind are represented with monsters and strange environments

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It seems that my post got moved to the catfight thread since part of it was a direct response to Virgo. So I'm just going to paste the relevant notes that were not a response to her.

She reminds me more of Thomas Jay Wasserberg and Brad Watson having a daughter that was mentored in how 2 internet by Autphag.
She's got no self awareness
Delusions of grandure
A superiority complex
Is a homicidal old coot
Cyberbullies and defames people while crying about cyberbullying and defamation
Revived her thread while it was still only on page 1 because people thought she was boring
Is a racist
And shitposts almost 100 times a day furiously.

Also, note how Marissa has whined about how much we've insulted her 10x more than we've actually insulted her in this thread.

S

SomeAnon

kiwifarms.net
she should stick to drawing i love the creepy surreal atmosphere in her art, it being unintentional makes it better actually. Like silent hill the ins and outs of a mind are represented with monsters and strange environments

The art in that video is actually by Kay Nielsen (according to the original description), if that's why you quoted that post.

r00

Goin' Grink
kiwifarms.net
holy shit. i remember this chick from way back and i'd been trying to remember her name ever since. She tried to sell her album for $1000 a copy if i recall correctly.

It's good to see that she put this classic on her channel.

[video]Virgo Rogue/Green Tea, Marissa Elienne, Virgo Rouge-wyxe8DMSYkU.mp4[/video]

I sampled the shit out of this song for a bunch of really filthy breakcore back in the day, but i'd completely forgotten who it was by.

Q

QT 219

kiwifarms.net
No. Most jews believe they're superior - it's a main tenant of the religion.

:offtopic:
I'm not big into /pol/ but one thing I do agree with is the notion that calling yourself "THE CHOSEN" and the rest of humanity "GOYIM" can rub people the wrong way. Especially if you make that point in this day and age, you're now all of a sudden "anti-Semitic" for even bringing that fact up.

Also, if you notice, once we ignored her "YOU ALL THINK I'M UGLY AND HATE ME" shitposting, she slapped on a Star of David and started screeching about "muh j00z." She may be schizoid but it seems she has at least SOME self-awareness in switching up baiting tactics. She's also the epitome of a spoiled only child.

Maiden-TieJuan

Your roving Californialand reporter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The saddest thing about her was that her literal only sources of "They tell me I am SOOO talented" is her Moms and Dadums. I dont think she ever really mentioned anyone else that called her talented or that she was an artist, other then her parents. Guys called her sexy and intelligent (NOT THAT IT MATTERED TO HER) and she had a friend(s) who went into Ivy League Schools that believed she was smart and beautiful and OMGMODELMATERIAL, but no one person mentioned she was talented or an artist BUT her parents. That SHE mentioned.

Q

QT 219

kiwifarms.net
So in the latest video, she's claiming the Elton John fan video is threatening violence against her because there is edited in footage of guns and missiles

The entire of the point of the Tiny Dancer video is about overcoming the Nazi occupation of France and Poland. It even shows the solidarity of remembering the 6 millions. How fucking dare you.

zerohitwonder

are you REEEEEEElin' in the years?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

At 1:02 - "right there, did you see that?" as she cuts away from the video right as she does her pratfall. Whoops, can't show that part. Selective awareness.

Maybe do a video of her kick-dancing to Route 66, show lots of street signs, see what her interpretation is. "They want to hit me with street signs!" Well, we certainly don't want her to "STOP"!

[EDIT: That was quick. No sooner does she post her "ERRMERRGERRRD DETHRETZ" videos than she makes them private. Hi Marissa! You have an incredible amount of time and energy for this. Keeping up with you can be a full-time job! But don't worry - between all of us here, we'll pool our resources and make the time for you. See you soon!]

Last edited:

sonichu is dead

kiwifarms.net
She mostly likely lives with her ancient Jewish parents who are financially well off. She doesn't have a lick of talent or any social graces so there's no way she works a real job. Never forget the 6 million, goyim!

She lives with her sister.

I still lol at 6 million dead jews when there were at most 2 million jews to start with in Europe.
4 million magically appeared just to die!

Q

QT 219

kiwifarms.net
She lives with her sister.

I still lol at 6 million dead jews when there were at most 2 million jews to start with in Europe.
4 million magically appeared just to die!

How dare you not believe in the 39 gorillion!

EDIT: Marissa, go to bed and stop squatting in this thread. Also, get ready for more dancing vids!

Last edited by a moderator:
Q

QT 219

kiwifarms.net

In these videos, Marissa explains why she's better than everyone else because her family is only slightly poorer than other Jews and they go to Ivy League schools. Someone should really add race-baiter to her thread titles considering how much she hates anyone who isn't descended from European Jews.