Trainwreck Virgo Rouge / Jamie Morse / Marissa Morris/Elienne/Marchant/Elene Nadieja / Rachzel Grezbian - Musician, "Culture comes out of Genetics", Gangstalking Nut, Pedo Apologist, Ever Changing Aliases.

• We've gotten t.me/kiwifarms set up for downtime announcements since Twitter doesn't allow us to have one.

multiverse

Barb Came 4 CWC - survivor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Video title "Losing House, Car, Musical Equipment, Need Help, Story How And Why, Pandemic Beyong Suffering!"

Ebegging arc...

View attachment 3514203
She hasn't been able to afford car maintenance so she's out of work until she can buy at least two new tires (and she's going to find out that no one wants to install just two tires as the car would be imbalanced; she's going to need a full set).

Marissa whines about how unsupported she was while having all her living expenses and private singing lessons paid for by her parents. Three and a half years of her adult life that she's been on her own, working! Long hours, she hurt her hand, and it's still injured since she has sought no medical attention and has tried to "heal" herself with starvation.

People watch her videos and don't hit the donate button. Unfair! Won't someone donate the cost of a full set of tires?

Starbuxxx

kiwifarms.net
Isn't that the Toyota Camry SE with leather seats? Sad that she hates it now. Someone makes the mistake of offering empathy for the car situation and quickly gets branded as ignorant. Free advice Marissa: if you are asking for donations, this is probably not the tone to take with people who might even potentially help you.

m snaps.png
Kate Bush has returned to the top of the charts and this has ruffled Marissa's feathers. Millionaire music icon Kate should consider it a COMPLIMENT that Marissa, given her education, counts her among her thousands of inspirations.
m kate bush.png
She considers it an insult when people have compared her music to Kate Bush in the past.
m kb.png

Trombonista

ん~?意味がわからない? わからなくていい!!!
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Isn't that the Toyota Camry SE with leather seats? Sad that she hates it now. Someone makes the mistake of offering empathy for the car situation and quickly gets branded as ignorant. Free advice Marissa: if you are asking for donations, this is probably not the tone to take with people who might even potentially help you.

View attachment 3515835
Kate Bush has returned to the top of the charts and this has ruffled Marissa's feathers. Millionaire music icon Kate should consider it a COMPLIMENT that Marissa, given her education, counts her among her thousands of inspirations.
View attachment 3515859
She considers it an insult when people have compared her music to Kate Bush in the past.
View attachment 3515864
"I am play numbers of instruments"

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Video title "Losing House, Car, Musical Equipment, Need Help, Story How And Why, Pandemic Beyong Suffering!"

Ebegging arc...

View attachment 3514203
She owns a car in NYC and lives alone in a two bedroom apt with a piano in it. How much money did she suck out of her poor dad!?
It’s scary that a woman this bat shit drives people around. Thanks Uber!

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She owns a car in NYC and lives alone in a two bedroom apt with a piano in it. How much money did she suck out of her poor dad!?
Three bedrooms. Her mother kept her in an NYC three bedroom apartment alone with a paid for car and all expenses paid, from the age of 22 until her mother died.

Marissa gets so obsessed with her father and forgets who actually funneled all that wasted cash her way.

Stabmaster Arson

I'm black y'all
kiwifarms.net
She uploaded another ebegging video and a bunch of "music", one with something about necrophilia in the title. I have a copy of the ebegging one in case of deletion, but I haven't even watched it and I'm sure it's boring.
Thing is, where else does she communicate? If she's ever actually thrown out of that place, I think she might go dark online.

Fleetwood

the Green Manalishi with the two-pronged crown
kiwifarms.net
She lives in Staten Island, the worst boro the rest of NYC disowns, basically New Jersey. Pretty sure she just drove Uber Eats or Door Dash but still scary.

Anyhow time to dump archival material while it is still the newest stuff

Facing Homelessness, No Car, No Computers, No More Recordings, No Internet Soon! Please Help!
Unlike the other similar video of her car with a flat tire talking about the situation currently, this one descends into the familiar family left me Curtis Institute never ending nightmare of repetition until the last minute or so where she talks about the car being driven into the ground by her but it's not her fault. Nobody has ever taken an interest in her ever.

1658934429760.png

Cinematic, Dark Horror,_Necrophilia_ A Song For Roddy_Composer Marisa Elene Nadieja Film Music
Lord Love a Duck, she is becoming as obsessed with Roddy Mcdowall as Syd Barrett. I guess nobody told her he was gay. I wish I had screen capped her original description which included some explaination of Necrophilia as also having a crush on a dead guy not just fucking corpses.

May Lose Everything I Own May Have No Home, Need Help, Story How And Why, Pandemic Beyond Suffering!
Since it was archived here she re-uploaded the same or similar video with the already unreadable license plate blurred and a random spot of the front yard also blurred. What are you hiding Marisa?

"Mr. Mystic Pimm" Dark Haunting Music, Cinematic, Neo-Baroque Dramatic Art Show/ Films

Last one, the latest music / Roddy Mcdowall sperging effort. At least the sock puppet enjoyed it.

image_2022-07-27_111224855.png

Starbuxxx

kiwifarms.net
More void posting on Reddit. "Daffodil Twirl" has been posted in 160 subreddits, and counting.
daffodil spam.png

Marissa posts "Daffodil" on r/suicidewatch, then explains that she's not suicidal, she's just "already dead in many ways":
ok_pop.png
She doesn't want anyone's help (despite asking for it repeatedly in recent videos). I don't think anyone wants her to kill herself, personally I'd love to hear her talking about Syd Barrett and Curtis Institute and Rachel Flowers for another 50 years, but YMMV.
She uploaded another ebegging video and a bunch of "music", one with something about necrophilia in the title. I have a copy of the ebegging one in case of deletion, but I haven't even watched it and I'm sure it's boring.
Thing is, where else does she communicate? If she's ever actually thrown out of that place, I think she might go dark online.
She has been on the net since at least the early 00s, posting on message boards like mp3.com and ilxor. She'll find a way to use a WiFi-enabled toaster to complain about people who don't appreciate the Moody Blues, if she has to...

Stabmaster Arson

I'm black y'all
kiwifarms.net
More void posting on Reddit. "Daffodil Twirl" has been posted in 160 subreddits, and counting.
View attachment 3535520
Marissa posts "Daffodil" on r/suicidewatch, then explains that she's not suicidal, she's just "already dead in many ways":
View attachment 3535527
She doesn't want anyone's help (despite asking for it repeatedly in recent videos). I don't think anyone wants her to kill herself, personally I'd love to hear her talking about Syd Barrett and Curtis Institute and Rachel Flowers for another 50 years, but YMMV.

She has been on the net since at least the early 00s, posting on message boards like mp3.com and ilxor. She'll find a way to use a WiFi-enabled toaster to complain about people who don't appreciate the Moody Blues, if she has to...
That "I wish I was alive bit" could make a good Dresden Dolls-esque song if she channeled it. If she tried to play the piano properly instead of being so discordant, she could actually do it. Might even get a few views...everyone loves a redemption arc.
I think she is suicidal and I hope she doesn't do it. I wouldn't want that for anyone.

Starbuxxx

kiwifarms.net

Family Is Not Blood It Is Who Cares About You, Some People Helping Me, Dead People Give Me Hope​

Summary: People are coming to fix two of her tires. These people are wonderful, angelic, they're like family, not haughty or arrogant. Marissa doesn't have a real family, like blood relatives, they're all arrogant and puffed up on themselves. They think she's worthless, ugly, stupid... and they can think whatever they want about her, not everyone who is blood related is family. She's getting new tires, paying insurance soon, looking for a new job, but who knows what will happen, big Verizon bills. Things are getting a little stressful. Fortunately people who aren't blood relatives are family. She apologizes as she didn't rehearse this (does she ever?)

Sometimes Marissa dreams of dead people. (laughs) It's cathartic to have a fantasy about Roddy McDowall, this guy who never got married... he's a gentleman, and there's no gentleman out there. They don't dress well or speak well or have manners. Roddy McDowall wasn't perfect but he was a gentleman. He never was married, and there's a lot of defamation about him that's been totally unproven! But um, fantasizing about people who are dead, now they're spirit beings, this isn't a sexual or erotic situation. It's the feeling that they're spirits now. He died in 1998, and he's been in very good horror movies like The Legend of Hell House.

She wants donations, even $1 donations, she knows a lot of you are broke right now so if you can't donate please share so her videos will go viral. Maybe thousands of people will give her $1... maybe even millions will watch. She's made money online, but needs more people who like her music. She needs more people who aren't just talking to some lady online, they are genuinely interested in her music. Um, if she went viral it would help. If you don't have money, what you could do is share her music and say something nice. She needs to pay for her website, add a PayPal button, it's getting stressful for her. She loves Roddy, he's a beautiful person, she sees something about him, she doesn't know why she discovered him in an old Batman movie. Watch The Legend of Hell House. He's a beautiful man, especially when he had a little bit of weight on him. He was always a little underweight, afraid of his sexuality... he was afraid of being too attractive to people. He was quite attractive to a lot of women, and men. He might have been overwhelmed by that.

Now, the golem statue standing next to him, she doesn't find attractive -- but it's an interesting statue. It's online. Anyway, she's had a very stressful day and needs to go to sleep because she has to wake at 7am tomorrow. 93¢ in her bank account, phone broke last month, tow truck hit car, hand hurt, two flat tires, pandemic wiped her out, she has so many bills. It's VERY stressful.

(Showing a different clip) Now this is another movie, with this beautiful actress Jill Haworth or Howorth or Hayworth or whatever her name is, she was kind of semi-nude in this, she would prefer Jill wear a nightgown -- it would've been better if she'd had a nightgown on (giggles) but she wasn't totally nude. She's also deceased. Rest in peace Jill!

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No narcissist is ever suicidal; they do like to threaten to kill themselves when they're feeling powerless though.

Marissa has been throwing a tantrum for nearly four years without a reaction from her family, which continues to baffle her. In the end, the only person who was vulnerable to her temper was her mother, and now that mama is gone Marissa can't fathom how throwing a strop doesn't affect her estranged sister and dementia addled father.

I'm sure things are pretty dire if she hasn't been able to do deliveries for the past month, but it sounds like someone took pity on her and repaired her tires. She's fortunate that her landlord has known her for so many years and knows how mentally ill she is; the Sheriff hasn't turned up to turf her out even though she's months behind on rent.

We all know how this saga ends, but it’s slow going.

Starbuxxx

kiwifarms.net

One Sided Relationships @ Insecure Jealous People They're SO Jealous Of Me My Music They Love Cars​

I don't have patience right now to fully summarize but Marissa is talking in a transatlantic/faux-Brit accent about how if Roddy McDowall were alive they would have a lovely relationship. While showing her Toyota Camry SE with leather seats which has had the tires changed; it was a miracle and no one gave her even a dollar online. Rehash of the Bethann story. Bethann's husband and Marissa's father are not gentlemen like Roddy McDowall, who might be her guardian angel.

TakeSoma

Whatever
kiwifarms.net
Marissa is just the raw definition of hysteria and narcissism (self-entitlement is just a derivative of those).

She's also a self-hating Jew (although she roleplays as a proud one), which further adds up to her mental health issues. Jews are indoctrinated into having a “specialness” belief. This belief that Jews indeed are “special”, is one that goes all the way back to the biblical idea of “the chosen ones”. Read their Talmud (not the Torah), and you'll see what I'm talking about.

And this “choice” is not merely a faith matter per se – it regards the the seed of Abraham – thus a matter which is inherently ethnic, although a large majority of today's Jews are Askhenazi (i.e., not originally ethnic related to the "Promised Land")..

"Music and culture" further adds up to her self-delusion, since many musicians and "cultured" people tend to down look on others. Given this tendency toward inflated expectations that are based on unfounded self-worth perceptions, unmet expectations can be viewed as part and parcel of psychological entitlement. When we think that we're automatically entitled to something, that is we we start walking all over others to get it. Marissa feels (and is) powerless to enforce this self-worth, which leads to her experiencing a very dissociating frustration feeling from it.

She also feels like nothing is her fault, lacks friends, is convinced that her priorities must come first, treats everyone around as threat or competition, and feels like compromise with others is very difficult or impossible. All of these are self-entitlement and NPD disorder signs.

People are a mix of genetics and environmental factors — such as culture and parenting. Marissa is no exception. She grew up on a poor Jewish family that projected their own self-expectations into her. Lack of achievements that could be deemed as "successful" by others (not self, mind you), explain a lot about her personality.

My guess is that she has also been sexually abused, but that's a wild guess.

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My guess is that she has also been sexually abused, but that's a wild guess.
I feel more like she developed her only strong sexual feelings for her absent father in early childhood, an inappropriate and uninterested target. This caused Marissa to resent and hate her mother for being married to the man Marissa felt belonged to her, and tiny psycho Marissa spent all day dreaming up ways to get mother out of the picture.

Unable to "win" her father from her mother and eventually being physically throen out of the house with all her belongings in tow, Marissa never formed an appropriate sexual attachment to anyone else. She remains very stunted in matters of sexuality and intimacy.

Freshly Baked Socks

what would YOU do with a brain if you had one?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also, I have been catching up on listening to recent episodes of Over The Edge (broadcast and archived on KPFA), and a telephone recording of Marissa talking with Wobbly can be heard ~ two hours into the three hour show, on the July 22nd episode (206mb mp3). Very ironic placement. After the hourly PSA about social justice, and inclusivity - it cuts to a ranting Marissa talking about the Curtis Institute, bloody family stories, and blah blah blah garbage life abuse!!

The entire episode is worth a listen. The theme seems to be OnlyFans. A second series of phone calls with Marissa starts at 2hr23min, with her begging to be in the band, because she is going broke.

Last edited:

Starbuxxx

kiwifarms.net
The earlier comments on Wild Orgasm appear to have been deleted, meanwhile Marissa tells a sock that her dead iPad is evidence of (presumably Roddy's) tender ghost touch:
delusion.png
Marissa posts the video on r/bisexual, where the moderators haven't approved it. Numbers of people say McDowall was bi-sexual and Marissa wants to know, what is the reason for all the rumors and gossip?
bisexual ghost.png
It's interesting that Marissa tends to develop crushes on men that are dead (Roddy, Syd Barrett) or otherwise inaccessible (Julian Assange). I think John Liedecker is her only obsession who is alive, not a 60s icon, and/or not imprisoned, and that's only because they hung out in person. A way to avoid rejection maybe?

Last edited: