Trainwreck Virgo Rouge / Jamie Morse / Marissa Morris/Elienne/Marchant/Elene Nadieja / Rachzel Grezbian - Musician, "Culture comes out of Genetics", Gangstalking Nut, Pedo Apologist, Ever Changing Aliases.

TheGreatBalloon

kiwifarms.net

In these videos, Marissa explains why she's better than everyone else because her family is only slightly poorer than other Jews and they go to Ivy League schools. Someone should really add race-baiter to her thread titles considering how much she hates anyone who isn't descended from European Jews.
I love how in past videos she would go on and on about how she does not wear makeup and all these fake people who wear makeup are shallow....

Cut to this clown-faced catastrophe.

zerohitwonder

are you REEEEEEElin' in the years?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

At 2:12 - "I have Egyptians that deliver my royal food to me" - charming. Marissa checks her white privilege at the door when it's time to not leave a tip, I suppose. "Oh crap, Karate Kick Lady is ordering lunch again, and I drew the short straw today. What? Oh, same as always, a plate of raw liver." "You wanna tip, you prole? Here's your tip: get a job like my dad did! What a bum." Sounds like she just used up her "pity for the mentally ill" card, but her "comedy fodder" card is paid up in full.

zerohitwonder

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ya know what, I actually kinda believe she did. Because she admits the cops told her they can't do anything. If she was making it up, she probably would have gone full tilt boogie with "I called the cops and they are opening an investigation into getting this person"

Or maybe they've been down this road before with her, and she knew it would be more of the same. Still, each new complaint has the potential to be real, so I can easily see the cops logging into youtube to see it while stifling their laughter over the phone. I hope she told them about this thread - they're probably looking forward to Gook Choy's next videos, trying to guess what's coming up next: "I Get A Kick Out Of You by Sinatra!" "Kick Out The Jams by MC5!" I hope it gives them a few chuckles too!

An in-law of mine is a police officer on the East Coast, and he said that cops, firefighters and paramedics in every town get to know the "usuals" - over the years, you keep seeing the same people committing the crimes, even getting to know them by name. After 20 years, you see their kids take over the "family business." As he put it, it's 5% of the population doing 90% of the damage. Which sounds an awful lot like the definition of sociopathy to me, but there you have it. So I have no doubt that if she did contact the police, it was, "Jesus Christ, it's Marissa again, who wants to take it this time?"

Mason Verger

was she a great big healthy at any size person?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So this is kinda sad, here's Marrisa back in 2013, she was kinda cute, didn't have crazy eyes, vegetable oil in her hair and didn't look like a drag queen. Stay on your meds, kids..

Q

QT 219

kiwifarms.net
She's ass-disastered over my dance remixes getting more views than her "original music", if you can even call it that. Her dancing is hilarious without music but set to other songs makes it gold. Watching her rage about it is even better.

EDIT:
Jamie/Marissa rambles on about race.

LOL, did she just go full NO DARKIES?

Last edited by a moderator:

zerohitwonder

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's ass-disastered over my dance remixes getting more views than her "original music", if you can even call it that. Her dancing is hilarious without music but set to other songs makes it gold. Watching her rage about it is even better.

And she had the nerve to complain when Principal Edwards Magic Theatre didn't thank her when she did her dance tribute to them. That's how these superstars are: once they're in the limelight, they forget the little people who made it all possible.

Well, not entirely full - the Egyptians who bring her royal food are okay, as long as they do that two-dimensional thing and get back up on the wall until it's time to eat again. I mean, know your place, and all that.

Marissa's dance skillz are good, but she could use a partner:

pickledance

Some kind of fag.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She now claims she actually called the cops on @Gook Choy

Ya know what, I actually kinda believe she did. Because she admits the cops told her they can't do anything. If she was making it up, she probably would have gone full tilt boogie with "I called the cops and they are opening an investigation into getting this person"
The title of this one kills me for just implying she's from a concentration camp, at least that would explain some things.

Maiden-TieJuan

Your roving Californialand reporter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wow. I am kind of sad that she didnt call the PoPo on me.... ah well.

Has she popped in recently anywhere? I rather miss her music spergery, and her rants about her being sooooo sexyyyyy

In these videos, Marissa explains why she's better than everyone else because her family is only slightly poorer than other Jews and they go to Ivy League schools. Someone should really add race-baiter to her thread titles considering how much she hates anyone who isn't descended from European Jews.

Did anyone get these archived? I would like to see them. Maybe watch them while eating a fine meal of raw PRIMAL raw Diet and raw veggies, that I eat after dry fasting for 18 days.

zerohitwonder

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She hasn't deleted the videos, only set them to private. Maybe becoming a subscriber would be the way to get at them. She has 1200 subscribers somehow, but judging from the view counts, most of them don't seem to be very interested. She's probably looking to expand her fan base, so it's worth a shot.

Dangus Bang Boon

All White Jury
kiwifarms.net

EDIT:

I felt like making a bit more professional looking remix but at this point that would only distract her. The war movie footage in these vids has this woman so triggered...ahhhhh hahahahah.

pickledance

Some kind of fag.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

-Apparently the British are invading the US
-is banned from the farms according to her
-Jews are the smartest and we are just jealous (clearly)
-Still says "dumb down" instead of "dumbed down"
-Hates the Irish, French and the UK
-We have mind control

Last edited:

TheGreatBalloon

kiwifarms.net
-Apparently the British are invading the US
-is banned from the farms according to her
-Jews are the smartest and we are just jealous (clearly)
-Still says "dumb down" instead of "dumbed down"
-Hates the Irish, French and the UK
-We have mind control
As far as the "banned" issue goes, this discussion was divided into 2 threads. Thread A) The original that described her insanity and shared it with the world, and Thread B) The point when she discovered the conversation and it became a proper shitshow got ported over to the thread we're in now.

Thread A kept the original URL and she actually was banned from posting in that thread to try to contain her replies and the resulting fallout to Thread B.

I'm certain that she only knows how to get to thread A (where she IS actually banned) and in her madness can't figure out how to navigate to this thread, and so the attempt to contain her responses to Thread B kinda backfired.

zerohitwonder

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She couldn't find the other thread with her name on it? Right there on the first page on this subforum? Looks like her superior Jewish intellect failed her. First time for everything.

so i left this for a while and come back to marissa talking down to niggos and anglos while begging for money.

Yup. "No Blacks, No Hispanics"... but Egyptians are cool by her. (My mistake earlier: I thought she said "royal food" when she said "raw food" - I like "royal food" better, though, so I'm sticking with that.)

The description on her video: "They [referring to this forum] are racist and they saying that I hate English people!"
Her own spoken words in the video: "I'm not racist."
Her own written words on her video comments section: "The UK is one of the most dumb [sic] countries in the world...and the USA [...] Anglo Celtic are some of the most dumb [sic] down people in the world [...] They are one of the mediocre, dumb [sic] down cultures in the world..."

She was right about the so-called British Invasion, although she's 53 years too late. But Americans are a resilient bunch, and we managed to survive The Dave Clark Five and Gerry & The Pacemakers. We're still working on Freddie & The Dreamers, though, that might take a while. Those guys were pretty insidious, that's still taking a while to clean up, what with them doing the Freddie all over the place. HAZMAT teams working overtime since 1965.

Last edited:

zerohitwonder

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
of course, a slavic germanic jew who hates hispanics blacks and the anglos made far too much sense. also the british invasion wont end until they get the last two Beatles

Last Beatle Standing: The Pete Best Story. I'd go see that.

Maybe Marissa's kick-dance is just her version of The Freddie gone horribly wrong, so she just went with it.

NEW VIDEO ON HER YOUTUBE PAGE! I hope someone is getting all these before she takes them down. The first minute alone has some insta-classics!

"I mean... gangstalked by a group of strangers... (chuckles)" - yes, being cyberstalked and harassed. It is to laugh. She seems quite relaxed about it, doesn't she?

"Some of them may not have totally Anglo last names, but they are mixed, because I have met some of them... they're Irish... the moderator is Irish, has a very Irish name... you're trying to disguise your identities, you're Anglophiles." She's met you guys? Did you serve her royal food to her?

This is the best: "I love being around Asians... I love hanging around Japanese restaurants, I feel comfortable... because they're genteel, they're polite, they're quiet... very intelligent, a lot of them. Yeah. They're very different than Anglos. Anglos are in the pub screaming, uh, very obnoxious and low-class, is the truth. Some of them are not, so you can't generalize..."

No, we can't generalize, but she certainly can. Anglos screaming in the pub, not like them thar genteel, polite, intelligent Asians:

Last edited: