Trainwreck Virgo Rouge / Jamie Morse / Marissa Morris/Elienne/Marchant/Elene Nadieja / Rachzel Grezbian - Musician, "Culture comes out of Genetics", Gangstalking Nut, Pedo Apologist, Ever Changing Aliases.

MysteriousStranger

unpopular
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is there nowhere to hear her music anymore?
She has multiple channels that have not been taken down, though most have no content and she's probably forgotten some exist. And, of course, there's always Smutley's backups. But, fear not - Marissa will be back warbling and yodelling on the online before you know it. She always comes back.

YourUnclesDad

https://youtu.be/nrVEYTSe-o8
kiwifarms.net
I wonder why she's using "EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard" so much. It seems like she downloads it often, perhaps uninstalling each time she uses it. Maybe she deletes her own videos all the time and regrets it like she does with YouTube channels and videos.
youtu.be-ODl4iD5JGsM.jpg

In her newest video she says that her income has been destroyed by this, although she deleted her own channel and therefore destroyed her own income. She is her own worst enemy. What a moron.
7:10

Gustav Schuchardt

kiwifarms.net
Hey Virgo! If you're reading this, and I know you are, can you talk a bit louder? Unfortunately not all of us have the good fortune to be born with big bat ears like you. Also no bully Chris Chan, it's not his fault he was born big boned.

tl;dr - I like your music but please tone down the Ableism.

Please adopt the Castañeda & Peters, 2000 definition of Ableism in future and learn Olkin & Pledger, 2003; Reid & Knight, 2006 both by heart.

Autisimodo

DO THE HUSTLE! [*Disco Intensifies*]
kiwifarms.net
Hey Virgo! If you're reading this, and I know you are, can you talk a bit louder? Unfortunately not all of us have the good fortune to be born with big bat ears like you. Also no bully Chris Chan, it's not his fault he was born big boned.
Even if she's reading this thread I doubt she'll listen to anyone who isn't playing into her "Joshua Conner Moon and KF wants to murder Donald Trump's family" narrative.

Gustav Schuchardt

kiwifarms.net
Even if she's reading this thread I doubt she'll listen to anyone who isn't playing into her "Joshua Conner Moon and KF wants to murder Donald Trump's family" narrative.
"He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
— Friedrich Nietzsche, Beyond Good and Evil

What would Virgo gain if she managed to save Ivanka from the evil Alt Right Neo Nazi Russian trollbots if she lost her very soul due to succumbing to the temptation of ableism? I think she need to read the academic definition of Ableism and memorise it by heart right now -

Ableism is a form of discrimination or prejudice against individuals with physical, mental, or developmental disabilities that is characterized by the belief that these individuals need to be fixed or cannot function as full members of society (Castañeda & Peters, 2000). As a result of these assumptions, individuals with disabilities are commonly viewed as being abnormal rather than as members of a distinct minority community (Olkin & Pledger, 2003; Reid & Knight, 2006). Because disability status has been viewed as a defect rather than a dimension of difference, disability has not been widely recognized as a multicultural concern by the general public as well as by counselor educators and practitioners.

Remember Virgo, this is the post #metoo era. Ableist artists won't make it big anymore. You've e-raped Chris Chan. You can't use EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard to get your soul back once ableism has shmutzed it up.

YourUnclesDad

https://youtu.be/nrVEYTSe-o8
kiwifarms.net
In the video where she says this guy is holding a bullet, she's wrong about that because the guy said it was an old CO2 cartridge that he found in a parking lot that looked smashed to hell. It clearly isn't a bullet. The video has since been deleted so now Marissa is lying and making shit up since there's no way to hear what that guy actually said. Always lying and playing the victim any chance she can get. What a joke. She wants to be a victim because it's the only way for her to get attention since her music sucks major ass.

Toasty

Insane Sick Tart!
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if Virgo is one of those horrible musicians I have to listen to every morning while I wait for the ferry.
Nah, she never really leaves her apartment. She just does living room recitals over and over again to her imaginary audience of Prague, I mean progressive music fans who have finally found the true path. The path that leads always and only to Virgo Rouge and V/R approved artists.

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She says she called the police
Hilarious. You know she's a frequent flyer with the police, and they make the rookie take her insane calls as a hazing prank.

tl;dr - I like your music but please tone down the Ableism.

Please adopt the Castañeda & Peters, 2000 definition of Ableism in future and learn Olkin & Pledger, 2003; Reid & Knight, 2006 both by heart.
She lost her voice again? Man, i feel for her neighbor; she's either shouting a lot, or warbling so much between videos that her voice has gone for the second time in two weeks.

Reactions: LiveFromNS

Adore

kiwifarms.net
Anyone know how to find this guy wrist's vids? seems like a hoot in itself. Cant seem to find em.

Toasty

Insane Sick Tart!
kiwifarms.net
Hey Wrist person, could you maybe send copies if your vids to an admin to post so we can see what is actually on them? We can't take her word. This is a woman who thinks " smite the Aphrodite" is a direct death threat, because obviously she's Aphrodite. And that a complaint that was filed and thrown out twice lol by the New York court system is some how proof of our and @Null's criminal activity.

Edit to not double post:
Looks like someone read this post, or just woke up mad. New video, with 2 broken links to the NY courts claiming to be proof of something and a link to that nutter Sam Collingwood claiming he's a lawyer. She also explains at length how she's not a racist because some of her best friends were black, and she went to some African restaurants and liked their food. She expresses dismay that European culture is being lost to homogenization, and says that she likes multiculturalism " to a degree." You're not making yourself look good here Marrissa.

Last edited:

LiveFromNS

JIMI
kiwifarms.net
anything of interest in there or just her usual spiel of 'nazis out to get me' and thirst for null ?
I haven't listened to those 3 yet. She's been too much of a parrot lately so everything is the same as the last 50 videos, ranting about Josh/KF, saying she isn't racist, Led Zep knows about her, blah blah woof woof.

That's the only drawback to Marissa, its basically the same shit over and over again ad nauseum. While she produces a lot with her frequency and length of videos, she could make a 3 minute video once a week and it would be same experience as watching 5 20 minute spiels from her. She is kind of like Kentray, another prolific yet repetitive video maker who is a thread subject here. Well at least back when he would give us the time of the day! He's been silent for awhile.

What I usually do with Marissa's vids now is just listen to first few secs and if her voice isn't loud and angry, then I just drag the slider across and see what she is filming. Its always same shit so I tend to not rush to check them out.

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Was This A Gun In This Man's Bed He Shows a Bullet For His Gun, Crimes. Member Of Kiwifarms.net:

- claims the NYC police are on the case... but then says they told her the dude only has a BB gun.
- zooms in on a blurry thing on the bed and claims it's a gun ("it just looks like it COULD BE a firearm!" I'm sure the police are taking your crazed calls super cereal, Marissa.)
- says this man hates women like her and she implies he's out to kill her
- claims she called the police to her house twice last night to show them videos. She sighs a lot while saying this, doesn't sound like they agreed this was something urgent.
- she is convinced the dude in the video is Smutley
- mutters about hate crimes, threats, kiwis, etc

Truth About Kiwifarms.net, Ixlor.com Etc..Why Ugly (Monsters) People Defame Others!:

- "I am a artist, a composer, a arranger [sic]"
- goes on a rant about the importance of inner beauty, more stuff about OPL being prettier then Nool
- says as people get older, their inner beauty flows outwards as their looks fade.
- starts looking at her own videos and discussing her own attractiveness
- buncha shit about "European culture" "real culture" and corporations, blah, blah blah
- video is way too long, don't care

The Truth About Kiwifarms.net Administrator, DNA, Psychopathic Hate Forum!:

- oh christ another long one, mostly about people's looks
- Starts in about how Tommy Wasserberg is a "more decent person" than Null
- gets angry; starts speaking directly to Null: "You are an ugly man. Understand that!?"
- uses the word "period" at the end of a bunch of sentences; "You are ugly. Period!"
- "the people that they stalk are nowhere near as ugly as [Josh]."
- claims to have attended the "Westminster Choir College at Princeton, Curtis Institute of Music", funny how she never graduated from anywhere though, huh?
- brags once more that the Curtis Institute has more stringent entrance standards than Julliard. She did not graduate from the Curtis Institute.
- starts in about "gangstalking"
- Also something about her attending "Bucks County Community College"
- claims to have trained in opera for ten, no fourteen years (she changes her mind mid-sentence)
- "I studied [opera] for ten years with a lady from Curtis, on faculty". So she took private lessons, paid for by her parents, with someone who taught at Curtis, but didn't actually go to Curtis herself.
- Marissa says she can't be racist, she hired blacks to be drummers for her who "probably had ancestry from Africa"
- then starts ranting about how blacks don't donate to her because "Blacks don't have any money!"
- then talks about how she sees "beautiful blacks every day, I'm surrounded by them!"
- "'I'm surrounded by black people, hispanics everywhere, i am absolutely not racist" uh huh
- Marissa still mad Josh said he wouldn't fuck her
This is all in the first 5:50, and I need to run, can someone else finish this?

Toasty

Insane Sick Tart!
kiwifarms.net
Picking up,
She's still blaming Josh for her choosing to take down her music channel, and how it's somehow costing her thousands, even though at the time she took it down, she was complaining about no one giving her money, and said she was taking it down so people would have to buy her albums if they wanted quality music.
Cops came o her house twice to look at her videos.
She once again is NOT A JEW, we are all Conn to the ocean and the sand.
Name drop, name drop,
Takes videos of a video of herself warbling
Josh has whole threads of him insulting the looks of thousands of people. (Where is this? I want in)
Josh has frontal lobe damage.
Name drop, name drop.
Claims all she ever did was say today's music stinks, to cover up her habitual stalking and bullying of other artists on their comment pages.
It's over, buster!
She's a super tough person cuz she lives in nyc ( she doesn't)
Neo Nazis, neo Nazis, Tom wasserburg did nothing wrong,
Josh is white and sexy.
"Possibly" rape and death threats. What does that even mean Virgo?
Back to NOT A JEW.
We are apparently a gang of hoods, just like a street gang that throws rocks.
That's about it.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino