• ”Frustration is blind”

Trainwreck Virgo Rouge / Jamie Morse / Marissa Morris/Elienne/Marchant/Elene Nadieja / Rachzel GrezbianMusician, Ableist Jew-Supremacist, Gangstalking Nut, Pedo Apologist, Ever Changing Aliases.

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by BigPharma, Dec 29, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. Declaring a post powerleveling does not magically exempt you from this rule.
  • No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.

@Broken Pussy, @Melchett

1. I haven't listened to those 3 yet. She's been too much of a parrot lately so everything is the same as the last 50 videos, ranting about Josh/KF, saying she isn't racist, Led Zep knows about her, blah blah woof woof.

That's the only drawback to Marissa, its basically the same shit over and over again ad nauseum. While she produces a lot with her frequency and length of videos, she could make a 3 minute video once a week and it would be same experience as watching 5 20 minute spiels from her. She is kind of like Kentray, another prolific yet repetitive video maker who is a thread subject here. Well at least back when he would give us the time of the day! He's been silent for awhile.

What I usually do with Marissa's vids now is just listen to first few secs and if her voice isn't loud and angry, then I just drag the slider across and see what she is filming. Its always same shit so I tend to not rush to check them out.

• Agree Agree x 4
    LiveFromNS

LiveFromNS JIMI

kiwifarms.net
  2. Was This A Gun In This Man's Bed He Shows a Bullet For His Gun, Crimes. Member Of Kiwifarms.net:

- claims the NYC police are on the case... but then says they told her the dude only has a BB gun.
    - zooms in on a blurry thing on the bed and claims it's a gun ("it just looks like it COULD BE a firearm!" I'm sure the police are taking your crazed calls super cereal, Marissa.)
    - says this man hates women like her and she implies he's out to kill her
    - claims she called the police to her house twice last night to show them videos. She sighs a lot while saying this, doesn't sound like they agreed this was something urgent.
    - she is convinced the dude in the video is Smutley
    - mutters about hate crimes, threats, kiwis, etc

Truth About Kiwifarms.net, Ixlor.com Etc..Why Ugly (Monsters) People Defame Others!:

- "I am a artist, a composer, a arranger [sic]"
    - goes on a rant about the importance of inner beauty, more stuff about OPL being prettier then Nool
    - says as people get older, their inner beauty flows outwards as their looks fade.
    - starts looking at her own videos and discussing her own attractiveness
    - buncha shit about "European culture" "real culture" and corporations, blah, blah blah
    - video is way too long, don't care

The Truth About Kiwifarms.net Administrator, DNA, Psychopathic Hate Forum!:

- oh christ another long one, mostly about people's looks
    - Starts in about how Tommy Wasserberg is a "more decent person" than Null
    - gets angry; starts speaking directly to Null: "You are an ugly man. Understand that!?"
    - uses the word "period" at the end of a bunch of sentences; "You are ugly. Period!"
    - "the people that they stalk are nowhere near as ugly as [Josh]."
    - claims to have attended the "Westminster Choir College at Princeton, Curtis Institute of Music", funny how she never graduated from anywhere though, huh?
    - brags once more that the Curtis Institute has more stringent entrance standards than Julliard. She did not graduate from the Curtis Institute.
    - starts in about "gangstalking"
    - Also something about her attending "Bucks County Community College"
    - claims to have trained in opera for ten, no fourteen years (she changes her mind mid-sentence)
    - "I studied [opera] for ten years with a lady from Curtis, on faculty". So she took private lessons, paid for by her parents, with someone who taught at Curtis, but didn't actually go to Curtis herself.
    - Marissa says she can't be racist, she hired blacks to be drummers for her who "probably had ancestry from Africa"
    - then starts ranting about how blacks don't donate to her because "Blacks don't have any money!"
    - then talks about how she sees "beautiful blacks every day, I'm surrounded by them!"
    - "'I'm surrounded by black people, hispanics everywhere, i am absolutely not racist" uh huh
    - Marissa still mad Josh said he wouldn't fuck her
    This is all in the first 5:50, and I need to run, can someone else finish this?

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    multiverse

multiverse in every parallel reality you're a cow
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. Picking up,
    She's still blaming Josh for her choosing to take down her music channel, and how it's somehow costing her thousands, even though at the time she took it down, she was complaining about no one giving her money, and said she was taking it down so people would have to buy her albums if they wanted quality music.
    Cops came o her house twice to look at her videos.
    She once again is NOT A JEW, we are all Conn to the ocean and the sand.
    Name drop, name drop,
    Takes videos of a video of herself warbling
    Josh has whole threads of him insulting the looks of thousands of people. (Where is this? I want in)
    Josh has frontal lobe damage.
    Name drop, name drop.
    Claims all she ever did was say today's music stinks, to cover up her habitual stalking and bullying of other artists on their comment pages.
    It's over, buster!
    She's a super tough person cuz she lives in nyc ( she doesn't)
    Neo Nazis, neo Nazis, Tom wasserburg did nothing wrong,
    Josh is white and sexy.
    "Possibly" rape and death threats. What does that even mean Virgo?
    Back to NOT A JEW.
    We are apparently a gang of hoods, just like a street gang that throws rocks.
    That's about it.

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Toasty

Toasty Insane Sick Tart!

kiwifarms.net
  4. Thank you, both.

So yea, the same 100 or so words, forever regurgitated into new arrangements every vid.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    12 Inch Taint

12 Inch Taint no, fuck you, dad

kiwifarms.net
  5. I just realized she continually says "You don't know if my husband has a gun", but she lives in NYC... Uh, 100% sure you don't have a gun. Also, she's undoubtedly been in psyche. 0% chance of having a legal firearm.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. She's been in group home as an adult in New Mexico, according to Marissa herself. Do states communicate that kind of info?

The local police have to know her as the neighborhood schizo. But that wouldn't prevent her from buying a gun in NYC unless she's been hospitalized in state, right?

Not that I think she'd buy or use a gun. Violence doesn't seem her style.

• Like Like x 1
    multiverse

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. She's crazy. She don't even have a husband let alone one that has a gun! That's what I meant how she has no ability to comprehend how others who listen to her know she is full of shit. She sits there thinking we totally believe she has a husband.

NO MAN would put up with that raving old nut. She is also most likely a serious prude in bed and wouldn't be worth a fuck even if you put a flag over her face and fucked her for your country. If she had a husband why does she worry about a bunch of kids on the internet so damn much?

Crazy lonely old spinster who lives online because she cant interact with real people due to her insanity. The fact that she has called the police, multiple times, about the bad people and Illuminati on the internet shows she has no social life cause if she did, she wouldn't be calling the cops as she'd have a life!

Oh yeah, this may be the infamous gun video that Marissa flipped out over.

Uh-oh! She bringing out the Hammer of the Gods now!
    Robert Plant, Jimmy Page VS Internet Weirdos, Kiwi Farms, Ixlor.com Etc

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    #887 LiveFromNS, Nov 9, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2018 at 5:18 PM
    LiveFromNS

LiveFromNS JIMI

kiwifarms.net
  8. "me. meee. Meeeeeee. MEEEEEEEEEE!"

• Like Like x 3
    multiverse

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. How cruel to judge someone by their DNA. Nobody can choose their DNA so it's kind of a mean thing to pick on someone for. What makes Marissa's DNA better than @Null's?
    It could be the following superior genetic traits Marissa has:

Bad skin
    Big nose
    Failure to procreate
    Female pattern baldness
    Hoarse voice
    Lack of creativity
    Low IQ
    Schizophrenia
    Tone deaf

Proof that Marissa is genetically superior to @Null

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  10. So I watched some of this chicks stuff, and I have to wonder: who wants null's dick more, this chick or Brian?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. "there's negroes"
    lmfao

• Feels Feels x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  12. The latest 2 from the old hag.
    Genetic Problems, Chronic Ugliness Ixlor.com, Kiwifarms.net VS Led Zepplin

Kiwifarms.net Harassment, Ixlor.com, Isolated People, Think That I Am Talentless LOL AHAH

LiveFromNS

LiveFromNS JIMI

kiwifarms.net
  13. "even within families there's different genetics going on, because of bomb testing, uranium, plutonium, possibly just the luck of the draw" lmao

@Null confirmed for chernobyl mutant spawn?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    BigRuler

BigRuler lmao bottom text

kiwifarms.net
  14. "Hello. everyone.."

All 4 of you

(she is looking wretched)

12 Inch Taint

12 Inch Taint no, fuck you, dad

kiwifarms.net
  15. What the fuck is she going on about? I think I look fine. Strong ear and nose genes, cheery lear showing tooth, goblinly stubble, skin a healthy yellow green tone, leather skullcap to protect from the burning rays of the accursed yellow ball in the sky, no tendency towards excessive foul language.

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
    #895 Gustav Schuchardt, Nov 13, 2018 at 8:55 PM
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2018 at 9:01 PM
    kiwifarms.net
  16. "SURROUNDED by blacks!"
    lmfao maybe surrounded by black dick

also why does she keep harping on Pensacola? I didn't grow up there, nor was I born there.

kiwifarms.net
  17. Marissa's gates of perception are very narrow; not much information gets in. She thinks in broad caricatures. She's got you down as an inbred redneck from the border of Alabama who has never left your hometown and that's that. Though at one point she saw the name "Joshua Klein" on one of the Maddox documents and you were a jew for a day until her brain skittered back to more familiar territory.

Funny Marissa doesn't think anyone would encounter black people (or Hispanics) in Alabama.

• Agree Agree x 1
    MysteriousStranger

MysteriousStranger unpopular
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. Provincial People (Kiwifarms, Ixlor) Stalk Me, Defame Me, They Live In Their Computer, I Live In NYC

• Informative Informative x 1
    LiveFromNS

LiveFromNS JIMI

kiwifarms.net
  19. i cant find the "sex with smutley" video anymore
    did it get deleted by yt? did virgo DMCA it?

BigRuler

BigRuler lmao bottom text

kiwifarms.net
  20. Yeah, Marissa now draws superiority from the fact that she lives in the Big City.

Have you guys noticed that she has no clue how auto completion works? Look at her frantically typing in Google.

• Like Like x 1
    #900 Dwarff, Nov 15, 2018 at 1:41 PM
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2018 at 2:35 PM
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.