Trainwreck Virgo Rouge / Jamie Morse / Marissa Morris/Elienne/Marchant/Elene Nadieja / Rachzel Grezbian - Musician, "Culture comes out of Genetics", Gangstalking Nut, Pedo Apologist, Ever Changing Aliases.

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is she working 15 hours a day on minimum wage with no overtime?
She's a contract worker for uber / Lyft / doordash / postmates / etc. She doesn't even make minimum wage, and the job doesn't come with overtime.

Edit: and she's in for one hell of a shock come April; contract workers don't have any taxes taken out if their wages and they're taxed at a high rate. She's gonna have a huge tax bill and I doubt she even knows how to file.

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
Didn't she make a big deal once about how she doesn't drink and only had wine around for cooking?

'cause Wild Tonic is no good for cooking.
She said in 2017 that she hadn't touched alcohol for more than 6 years, which would take us back to 2011 when she turned 46 and was living on the cheap in a small Hudson Valley town, got banned from ilxor, and learned about oil pulling. Scary if she stalked Jon Leidecker and Rachel Flowers to the degree she did while perfectly sober. Schizophrenia is its own form of intoxication, I guess.

Trombonista

Yeah! You're dead, Becky!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She said in 2017 that she hadn't touched alcohol for more than 6 years, which would take us back to 2011 when she turned 46 and was living on the cheap in a small Hudson Valley town, got banned from ilxor, and learned about oil pulling. Scary if she stalked Jon Leidecker and Rachel Flowers to the degree she did while perfectly sober. Schizophrenia is its own form of intoxication, I guess.
Wait, she's 54? She looks rough, but she doesn't look like she's in her 50's... I think...

Wait, when was the last photo of her taken?

• Agree
Reactions: Ellesse_warrior

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
She's older than that. She's at least 57.
Okay, help me with this. The best-documented DOB for her that I've been able to find has been October 20, 1964, which makes her 55. Next best-documented DOBs I've gotten were in 1969 and 1974, but you've got 1962?

I'm up for it! Can you link me to the docs for it? I'll revise the OP I'm drafting to incorporate it and change her timeline to conform.

Thanks very much.

Wait, she's 54? She looks rough, but she doesn't look like she's in her 50's... I think...

Wait, when was the last photo of her taken?
She mostly uses pix from 20 years ago. These are caps from a video she made last summer:Screen Shot 2019-06-05 at 11.32.45 AM.png: Screen Shot 2019-06-05 at 11.33.28 AM.png

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A response video to our conversation on this thread yesterday. (But she doesn't have time to read forums and we're all genetically deficient)

What does she do for money and why was she asking for money? She has a 3 bedroom apartment in NYC which can cost more than $1700, her landlord charges her an extra $200 per month. She doesn't make minimum wage but can sometimes earn $500 per day. Does casual work for music shops tuning pianos etc. We don't know anything about her.peolle are obsessed with her age. The type of people who have time to dox and talk about people on the internet don't have jobs or go to school. She reads Shakespeare in her free time or goes to the library. We are genetically dysfunctional and that's why we read message boards.
[\SPOILER]

MysteriousStranger

literally who
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thank god she's off her Sid Barrett kick. I was so bored.

I'd really like to think she's talking about us. Or, failing that, I'd love to know the forum she is talking about.

I agree her October 1964 is most likely for her birthday, making her 56. She's well preserved because there's never been an ounce of extra fat on her. She has the schizophrenics approach to food as a purely practical thing she has to do every day and nothing to take pleasure in. Note she has never mentioned how any of her food tastes, because that's not a thing to her.

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thank god she's off her Sid Barrett kick. I was so bored.

I'd really like to think she's talking about us. Or, failing that, I'd love to know the forum she is talking about.

I agree her October 1964 is most likely for her birthday, making her 56. She's well preserved because there's never been an ounce of extra fat on her. She has the schizophrenics approach to food as a purely practical thing she has to do every day and nothing to take pleasure in. Note she has never mentioned how any of her food tastes, because that's not a thing to her.
I assumed it was kf because we were just talking about how old she is and how much money she makes yesterday. I also reckon she'll take this video down by the end of the day.

New video today, she's still sore about folks talking about her online
playing a documentary about the toxicity of social media. When she goes online she watches documentaries on ancient Greece or Shakespeare or listens to world music. People who use social media have some kind of genetic impairment. She likes to read old English dictionaries and talks about people who can only discuss sports or social media having a cognitive impairment. Tells a story about a bookworm dentist friend of hers that never married but wrote wonderful Shakespeare. (I don't know what the point of this story is but it doesn't validate anything she's said before or after). Talks about the Keith barrett impersonator and says she was never interested in the nude photo (interested enough to make several videos about ot but sure) more interested in intellect and talks about how intelligent she is.

Tl: dr she thinks shes smarter than everyone else and that reading Shakespeare is a big deal

Last edited by a moderator:

Mason Verger

was she a great big healthy at any size person?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New video today, she's still sore about folks talking about her online
View attachment 1092305
[\SPOILER]

playing a documentary about the toxicity of social media. When she goes online she watches documentaries on ancient Greece or Shakespeare or listens to world music. People who use social media have some kind of genetic impairment. She likes to read old English dictionaries and talks about people who can only discuss sports or social media having a cognitive impairment. Tells a story about a bookworm dentist friend of hers that never married but wrote wonderful Shakespeare. (I don't know what the point of this story is but it doesn't validate anything she's said before or after). Talks about the Keith barrett impersonator and says she was never interested in the nude photo (interested enough to make several videos about ot but sure) more interested in intellect and talks about how intelligent she is.

Tl: dr she thinks shes smarter than everyone else and that reading Shakespeare is a big deal
The interesting part to me is that she seems to be attracted to a troll. She’s doing a thing lots of women do where she’s projecting her desires onto a “misunderstood bad boy” that she could “fix” because she’s the only one that gets that they’re a closet geek like her.

Whichever one of you sent her nudes and poetry: keep playing your cards right and you can get some strange strange out of this.

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
We'll always be here for you, Marissa. Dar doesn't watch your videos and neither does Bethann. Sid is dead. Bela never noticed your existence. Jon pities you. But we're your rag-tag gang of lulzy companions, always waiting for your next show.

When did your parents move to Boston? Were you living in the group home at that time? Is that how it came to be that you didn't have contact information for your father and couldn't invite him to your performances when you were Madam Casiello's student? Or did you have a place of your own by then?

You ended up living in the Boston area, too, for a while, I gather, but that was after Vermont? Did you want to be closer to your parents or was it just a matter of economics?

Cheers.

Refrigerator Poet

kiwifarms.net
How can the bookworm dentist write beautiful Shakespeare? Only Shakespeare wrote Shakespeare. It’s not a genre.

One thing I’ve been puzzling over this entire thread - how did her parents have enough money to support her so we’ll all these years? Generational wealth? They were both teachers.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Toasty

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
How can the bookworm dentist write beautiful Shakespeare? Only Shakespeare wrote Shakespeare. It’s not a genre.

One thing I’ve been puzzling over this entire thread - how did her parents have enough money to support her so we’ll all these years? Generational wealth? They were both teachers.
I very much get what you're saying and don't have a good answer.

According to Marissa, when her parents warned her a few years ago that she'd be getting less from them, they talked about having less income in retirement and about eating leftovers and otherwise leading frugal lives so that they could support her. Marissa doubted they were struggling at all. Zero empathy. Total entitlement.

Generational money doesn't seem all that likely. She says her dad, Sidney, was a foster kid who never got formally adopted. When he married her mother, Norma, his foster family dumped him. (Marissa hasn't said why other than that everyone could see Norma was evil.) Norma, comes from a family of academics and doctors, so maybe she came into some money, but she certainly wasn't an heiress.

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Norma, comes from a family of academics and doctors, so maybe she came into some money, but she certainly wasn't an heiress.
Seconded on Norma probably having a small inheritance or trust from the generation behind her; recall that Marissa's financial reality set in after her mother died. It seems like Norma was handing over cash from her own resources to keep Marissa at bay - from Marissa's own stories, it sounds like she was a holy terror to live with and made every day a living hell for them. So after Marissa left the group home around age 22, she got an apartment and an allowance for food and other basic needs so long as she stayed away.

When her mom died and Bethann took over the finances, it became clear that supporting Marissa 100% was no longer an option. She was told this; sperged out; and now she gets nothing.

I'm shocked she's survived this long without her stipend. It just goes to show you that even the craziest cows can work and hold down a job if it really comes down to it.

cfxegbert

kiwifarms.net
Hey, you are one of the very early people in this thread, so you may have some older videos. What do you all have? What time frame and how many?

Let's go from there and then we can sort out getting them archived somewhere for sure.
I have only found two of my stashes on my backups. I will have to look at some of my other backups for more
  • Backup 1
    • Delusional People Hate Healthy, Talented People, Stalkers Insane. Im Better Than Celebrities! - Jul 4, 2016
    • I'm Better Than Celebrities, They're Talentless, Unhealthy and Unhappy! Part One - Jul 5, 2016
    • I Had A Stalker Arrested, Another One Put In A Mental Hospital! - Aug 14, 2016
    • Suspicious Defamation, Stalkers, Libel From Corporate Liars, Music Boards, Reddit - Nov 24, 2016
    • Please Help Me Counteract, Refute Libel From Corporate People. I Could Sue You - Nov 29, 2016
    • No One Has Donated A Penny To Me! Will Not Be Eating, Water Fasting On Christmas - Dec 22, 2016
    • Someone Sent Donation But My One Penny (Cent) From 500000 People Is Better - Dec 24, 2016
  • Backup 2
    • I'm Being Harassed, Defamed, While I have Very Serious Physical Problems To Overcome - Jun 18, 2017
    • Harassing Thread, I Am Their Idea of Old, Ugly, Mid Life Crisis and Heavy Eye Bags LOL - Jun 19, 2017
    • Harassment, Thread About How I am Ugly, Old, and Haggard, Crazy, Talentless... - Jun 19, 2017
    • Thread Harassment:I'm What Old, Haggard, Ugly, Bags Under My Eyes Looks Like to Crazy People LOSERS - Jun 19, 2017
    • Thread! Harassment, I am What They Think is Ugly, Old, Mid Life Crisis, Talentless, For NO Reason! - Jun 19, 2017
    • Harassment Thread! Am What People Think is Ugly, Old, Talentless, Mid Life Crisis , Eye Bags...LOL - Jun 19, 2017
    • Austrian, Polish, Russian Jew "Gang Harassed", Insulting My Brain, Compared To Anglo Saxons - Jun 22, 2017
    • Jewish Austrian, Polish, Russian Composer Compared To Anglo Saxon Culture - Jun 22, 2017
    • Ganging Stalking Minorities, I Am Jewish.. Neo Nazis! Insult My Brain, Looks, Face, Life - Jun 22, 2017
    • Why I'M Not Anglo, Or like Most Jews I am Not Like Most Americans! - Jun 23, 2017