Trainwreck Virgo Rouge / Jamie Morse / Marissa Morris/Elienne/Marchant/Elene Nadieja / Rachzel Grezbian - Musician, "Culture comes out of Genetics", Gangstalking Nut, Pedo Apologist, Ever Changing Aliases.

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
... but definitely don't call the police for a wellness check! The accident was, uh out of state, no one knows where, yeah that's it. Wait, I'm in the Other State, yeah that's how I found her. She definitely isn't home right now so don't bother calling!
Screenshot_20200116-081137_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20200116-081145_YouTube.jpg

Seems someone is familiar with police wellness checks and really, really doesn't like them.

Man vs persistent rat

A good egg is a nice person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is a good escalation from her fake husband, it would be more believable if she had any friends who would post on her behalf :(

If only it was Marissa on her hospital bed, dictating exactly how to record the crash notification video in authentic nut-vision, with multiple layers of screen-recording. Very important to include this. Login: totallyvirgo, Password: ProgressiveAngel1968, tell my fans I shall miss them and that they can't stalk me now I'm dead.

LiveFromNS

JIMI
kiwifarms.net
LOLOLOL What a spastic woman she is! Like she really thinks we will believe this?? Oh man, just at a loss for this latest LIE! Fucking hilarious! How long before she miraculously recovers and comes back? Or will she upload more videos that will purport to be this friend?

Marissa, we all know you have ZERO friends! Maybe someone should contact Bethann and let her know her poor sister is seriously injured? LOL Of course do not do this, but seriously...new level of insanity from our old hag.

I hope she continues to play this game and uploads more shit that supposedly isn't really Marissa.

Last edited:

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
LOLOLOL What a spastic woman she is! Like she really thinks we will believe this?? Oh man, just at a loss for this latest LIE! Fucking hilarious! How long before she miraculously recovers and comes back? Or will she upload more videos that will purport to be this friend?

Marissa, we all know you have ZERO friends! Maybe someone should contact Bethann and let her know her poor sister is seriously injured? LOL Of course do not do this, but seriously...new level of insanity from our old hag.

I hope she continues to play this game and uploads more shit that supposedly isn't really Marissa.
She posted another update. Her family are too cold and distant to care no point in informing her sister.
virgo.png

LiveFromNS

JIMI
kiwifarms.net
She posted another update. Her family are too cold and distant to care no point in informing her sister.
View attachment 1101478
AHAHAHAHA You know, if someone did call the police and they did do a wellness check on her, when the cops show up and see she is quite fine and not in a coma, perhaps the police will realize then that she is fucking looney and realize she needs serious psychiatric help for pulling this stunt!

She belongs in a mental institution. Period.

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1101478
... does she think she'll get an inheritance if she plays dead? That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

Marissa: you spent your inheritance already. That's why you didn't get anything when your mom died.

AHAHAHAHA You know, if someone did call the police and they did do a wellness check on her, when the cops show up and see she is quite fine and not in a coma, perhaps the police will realize then that she is fucking looney and realize she needs serious psychiatric help for pulling this stunt!

She belongs in a mental institution. Period.
No poking the cows.

Toasty

You have an appointment
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The story has morphed already. At first it had something to do with how over worked and tired she was. Now she wasn't even driving. Unknown friend was! So if you go looking for police reports of accidents, she won't be on it! So don't bother looking! Just believe this latest version of narc flu and pay my rent already DAR. Didn't you notice that I ( her mystery friend that is) clearly said I was paying her phone and internet, but not her rent, surely you don't want her to lose everything while I'm, I mean she's, in a coma!!! You never supported her music in a meaningful way, other than paying for over a decade of schooling and close to 50 years of living expenses while she recorded herself in the studio you paid for on the instruments you bought.
So pay the fuck up!

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jesus christ, it's too perfect.

Marissa: when faking your own death, it's best not to leave a trail of evidence that you are both alive and faking your own death.

For example: making posts your social media accounts while pretending to be in a coma is a no-no. Another faux pas to faux deaths is to add videos about faking one's death to said social media accounts.

Has she been taking plays out of the Misty Henry playbook?
Middle aged narcissists love a good fake death. It's just that they can't bear the thought of no one paying any attention to said death, so they start posting about it. And when this doesn't result in flowery soliloquies, apologies, and general hand wringing and sorriness, they post more.