Trainwreck Virgo Rouge / Jamie Morse / Marissa Morris/Elienne/Marchant/Elene Nadieja / Rachzel Grezbian - Musician, "Culture comes out of Genetics", Gangstalking Nut, Pedo Apologist, Ever Changing Aliases.

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
Brace for document dump. If I'm reading county records correctly on the house where Marissa's parents retired, that luscious inheritance she thinks Bethann is stealing doesn't exist. Suuuuurrrrprise.

The records are attached. Here's what I think I see in them interwoven with what we know about key family events:

Bernalillo County records show Sid and Norma bought 9115 Osuna Place NE in Albuquerque in July 1988 from La Fonda Construction, Inc.

Sid would have been about 55 at the time; Norma, 54. They continued living in the Northeast for another 15 years or so and perhaps had tenants in the Osuna house or simply vacationed there to be closer to Bethann and her family.

No records of a mortgage on the Osuna property appear in the records until September 1996 when Bank of America extended a line of credit mortgage with a $5,000 limit, which could be increased to $10,000 with BoA's approval.

In May 1997, BoA did increase the limit to $10,000 and allowed for it to be further extended to $20,000.

In May 2004, the records hold two agreements for a reverse mortgage that would allow Sid and Norma to convert part of their equity in the Osuna house into cash without having to sell the house or pay additional monthly bills.

In one, Wells Fargo provides an adjustable-rate second mortgage with a maximum principal of $240,264 under the HUD Home Equity Conversion Mortgage (HECM) Insurance Program. The maximum claim amount was $160,176. The terms say the lender may require immediate payment in full if the property ceases to be the principal residence of the borrower for longer than 12 consecutive months due to physical or mental illness. Remember that last bit.

In the other May 2004 document, it appears that Wells Fargo is making the link between the mortgage and the HUD HECM program, which insures reverse mortgages that meet certain criteria.

From Marissa's comments on her old sites' corkboards and on ilxor, we know her parents were still living in the Northeast until 2004 and "closed on a house" on May 24. I had assumed that was when Sid and Norma bought the Osuna house, but it must have referred to the closing on the sale of their house in the Framingham, Massachusetts, area when they finally retired to New Mexico. Sid was then 71; Norma, almost 70.

(A 73-year-old Sid began teaching at a for-profit college in Albuquerque in 2006, maybe because supporting Marissa was draining retirement savings too quickly.)

In October 2004, Marissa got a grand piano and a sound booth in time for her 40th birthday thanks, she said, to a {$50,000} loan she had received. Presumably, her parents co-signed the loan and made the payments or simply borrowed the money themselves and Marissa wrote of it as if the loan had been made to her. She has moved the piano and heavy booth to new residences three or four times since then - an added expense that must have been considerable.

{Wrongly stated Norma died in 2017. It was 2018.}

In October 2017, Wells Fargo assigned the HECM mortgage to Nationstar Mortgage LLC, which specialized in pooling reverse mortgage loans with unpaid principal balances below $30,000.

{In February 2018, Norma died. She was 83. Four days later, Bethann took the "family jewels" to have them valued. Marissa did not go to Albuquerque, saying she was angry that her mother had abused her when she was a child.}

In October 2018, Nationstar assigned the Osuna mortgage to HUD. What I think I've learned from web surfing is that it is common practice for lenders to assign HECM mortgages to HUD when the borrowers have nearly exhausted their equity in a property.

In December 2018, 85-year-old Sid fell and broke his leg. Marissa flew to Albuquerque and stayed in the Osuna house. It is possible that this is when she gained Sid's power of attorney.

In March 2019, Bethann sought a restraining order, telling a California court that Marissa had injured Sid during the December visit. She also said Marissa had made plans to fly to California, remove Sid from his assisted living facility, and fly him back to New York with her. A few days later, Sid gave Bethann power of attorney and Marissa lost her use of her father's credit card for a time. She had been using the card to pay her rent, her internet and phone bills, and to buy groceries, among other things.

On May 9, 2019, the Osuna house was put up for sale, priced at $185,000. It was delisted and relisted that month. An offer was made in June. The sale became official on July 12, 2019, according to real estate sites. No purchase price is given, just the sites' estimates of the house's value, which varies widely: $177,000 in one case, $189,945 in another.

In July 2019, documents were filed reflecting the sale of the Osuna house - a warranty deed and three releases of mortgage covering the house's loan history involving Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Nationstar, and HUD/Novad Management Consulting. (Novad is HUD's assets servicing contractor for HECM second mortgages and other loans HUD has insured.)

Under the terms of the reverse mortgage, the house {would have had} needed to be sold before {once} Sid was absent from it for more than 12 months. But since it appears he was close to exhausting his equity in the house, he was not going to pocket much from the sale. Marissa, however, seems to have expected to inherit the house and/or to get a share of its sale price.

Screen Shot 2020-02-08 at 1.46.55 AM.png Click to enlarge.
Screen Shot 2020-02-08 at 1.54.03 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-02-08 at 1.54.13 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-02-08 at 1.54.24 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-02-08 at 1.54.56 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-02-08 at 1.55.20 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-02-08 at 1.55.36 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-02-08 at 1.55.54 AM.png
Pictures and a floor plan of the Osuna house are in the last of the PDFs attached at the bottom of this post.

If you want to check further, go to Bernalillo County's record search page. I relied on a search for Morris Sidney. I also tried Morris Norma and found a notice of her death but nothing else beyond what Morris Sidney produced.

So what'd I get wrong, fam? Fix me.

{Edits}: $50k added to sentence about the loan for Marissa's grand piano and recording booth. Paragraph clarified re mortgage requirement for selling once Sid was absent. Switched the links for the value estimates to archived versions of the real estate sites' pages. Added house pix capped from the real estate sites' pages. Fixed Norma's death date - Feb. 2018, not 2017. Updated references to Norma's age now that I've established her birth date.

Attachments

Last edited:

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Brace for document dump. If I'm reading county records correctly on the house where Marissa's parents retired, that luscious inheritance she thinks Bethann is stealing doesn't exist. Suuuuurrrrprise.

The records are attached. Here's what I think I see in them interwoven with what we know about key family events:

Bernalillo County records show Sid and Norma bought 9115 Osuna Place NE in Albuquerque in July 1988 from La Fonda Construction, Inc.

Sid would have been about 55 at the time; Norma about 54. They continued living in the Northeast for another 15 years or so and perhaps had tenants in the Osuna house or simply vacationed there to be closer to Bethann and her family.

No records of a mortgage on the Osuna property appear in the records until September 1996 when Bank of America extended a line of credit mortgage with a $5,000 limit, which could be increased to $10,000 with BoA's approval.

In May 1997, BoA did increase the limit to $10,000 and allowed for it to be further extended to $20,000.

In May 2004, the records hold two agreements for a reverse mortgage that would allow Sid and Norma to convert part of their equity in the Osuna house into cash without having to sell the house or pay additional monthly bills.

In one, Wells Fargo provides an adjustable-rate second mortgage with a maximum principal of $240,264 under the HUD Home Equity Conversion Mortgage (HECM) Insurance Program. The maximum claim amount was $160,176. The terms say the lender may require immediate payment in full if the property ceases to be the principal residence of the borrower for longer than 12 consecutive months due to physical or mental illness. Remember that last bit.

In the other May 2004 document, it appears that Wells Fargo is making the link between the mortgage and the HUD HECM program, which insures reverse mortgages that meet certain criteria.

From Marissa's comments on her old sites' corkboards and on ilxor, we know her parents were still living in the Northeast until 2004 and "closed on a house" on May 24. I had assumed that was when Sid and Norma bought the Osuna house, but it must have referred to the closing on the sale of their house in the Framingham, Massachusetts, area when they finally retired to New Mexico. Sid was then 71; Norma, around 70.

(A 73-year-old Sid began teaching at a for-profit college in Albuquerque in 2006, maybe because supporting Marissa was draining retirement savings too quickly.)

In October 2004, Marissa got a grand piano and a sound booth in time for her 40th birthday thanks, she said, to a loan she had received. Presumably, her parents co-signed the loan and made the payments or simply borrowed the money themselves and Marissa wrote of it as if the loan had been made to her. She has moved the piano and heavy booth to new residences three or four times since then - an added expense that must have been considerable.

In February 2017, Norma died. She was around 83 years old. Four days later, Bethann took the "family jewels" to have them valued. Marissa did not go to Albuquerque, saying she was angry that her mother had abused her when she was a child.

In October 2017, Wells Fargo assigned the HECM mortgage to Nationstar Mortgage LLC, which specialized in pooling reverse mortgage loans with unpaid principal balances below $30,000.

In October 2018, Nationstar assigned the Osuna mortgage to HUD. What I think I've learned from web surfing is that it is common practice for lenders to assign HECM mortgages to HUD when the borrowers have nearly exhausted their equity in a property.

In December 2018, 85-year-old Sid fell and broke his leg. Marissa flew to Albuquerque and stayed in the Osuna house. It is possible that this is when she gained Sid's power of attorney.

In March 2019, Bethann sought a restraining order, telling a California court that Marissa had injured Sid during the December visit. She also said Marissa had made plans to fly to California, remove Sid from his assisted living facility, and fly him back to New York with her. A few days later, Sid gave Bethann power of attorney and Marissa lost her use of her father's credit card for a time. She had been using the card to pay her rent, her internet and phone bills, and to buy groceries, among other things.

On May 9, 2019, the Osuna house was put up for sale, priced at $185,000. It was delisted and relisted that month. An offer was made in June. The sale became official on July 12, 2019, according to real estate sites. No purchase price is given, just the sites' estimates of the house's value, which varies widely: $177,000 in one case, $189,945 in another.

In July 2019, documents were filed reflecting the sale of the Osuna house - a warranty deed and three releases of mortgage covering the house's loan history involving Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Nationstar, and HUD/Novad Management Consulting. (Novad is HUD's assets servicing contractor for HECM second mortgages and other loans HUD has insured.)

Under the terms of the reverse mortgage, the house needed to be sold before Sid was absent from it for more than 12 months. But since it appears he was close to exhausting his equity in the house, he was not going to pocket much from the sale. Marissa, however, seems to have expected to inherit the house and/or to get a share of its sale price.

If you want to check further, go to Bernalillo County's record search page. I relied on a search for Morris Sidney. I also tried Morris Norma and found a notice of her death but nothing else beyond what Morris Sidney produced.

So what'd I get wrong, fam? Fix me.
Wow, from all that, it sounds like Sydney and Norma basically used up every last penny of their home equity using shady reverse mortgages to live on in their retirement - and to support their mentally ill and dangerous adult daughter.

After Syd was alone, weak, and succumbing to dementia, Marissa moved in like a predator and was draining whatever he had left in a matter of months - in addition to harming him physically. I'm glad he has one daughter looking out for him.

And it's no suprise that her family steered clear of her all those years. She's just an endless back hole who has no concept of what it took to keep her in instruments and living facilities.

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
I think I've posted the timeline I've been working with before, but this version is updated with the Bernalillo records information and probably has a scattering of corrections in other entries.

Addition:

Aaaaand we've got a new comment on the Jan. 16 YouTube video she's begun using as a blog - some hating on her sister and a glancing reference to us, her loyal fans, murderous Nazi stalkers though we may be.
Screen Shot 2020-02-08 at 3.23.19 AM.png

Her sibling and her husband are suffering from feelings of grandiosity.

Marisa said that she was scared of her sibling over and over again when they have not spoken in decades. She felt fear come over her. They are literally all over a message board of murderers. This message board has mass killers, school shooters and Neo Nazis etc...

Her sibling is an accomplice to many crimes in her family. She (Marisa's sibling) is also suspect of attempted murder since Marisa was poisoned as a child from drugs under her bed that she thought tasted like candy (at three years old) and she then over-dosed and could have died as a result. Her sibling was eight years old and capable of attempted murder.

Her cousin got very bad vibes from her sibling at a wedding and Joy or Joyce Beta (can't spell it) from Sacramento called her father to let him know that Marisa's sibling and husband manipulated her mother to giving over her inheritance to them and they are not her family. She was devastated and she had to get a lawyer.

No one likes them. They are not popular with good people. Their incessant stalking (giving false information to murderers and rapists) is a very bad sign. They lied in court and made it sound as if Marisa is dangerous when they are. They stole Marisa's inheritance four days after her mom died. They walked out of the house with all the ten of thousands of dollars worth of fine jewels. She admitted to having it appraised immediately after her mother died. What kind of sick person has jewelry appraised a few days after their parent dies?

She and her husband think that Marisa should have been unsupported as an artist. They think that she has no artistic talent. Who are they?

Marisa's mother called up her composition teacher to tell him that Marisa had no artistic talent as they would repeatedly scream at her when she tried to compose music in the house. They also constantly ripped up her visual artwork claiming that this was no good. They would call employers to get her fired. They wanted Marisa to have nothing and to become nothing.

Marisa'a friends were very intellectual. Marisa studied with a faculty member of Curtis Institute for ten years and four years with her students and simultaneously studied composition with someone from Warner Music and Progressive Records.

Marisa enjoys subjects like Astro-physics, Greek Myths, Science, Astronomy, languages, art, poetry, but she is mostly interested in music, creativity, art and poetry. She was an avid short story writer and she illustrated her own stories.

Marisa's best friends all had master degrees, or doctorates. Marisa like intellectuals whether or not they have a lot of education.

Her family is extremely non-thinking, anti-intellectual, and they are substance abusers. They also abuse prescription drugs and alcohol. Her sister lied in court and she has poor impulse control, substance abuse problems, promiscuity, no interest in intellect and she paints a distorted picture of Marisa who is a seasoned composer/ arranger and vocalist. She is a creative person and she is an individualistic visual artist.

Her sibling possesses no individuality. No intellect. They are just interested in popularity, fame and money. They have the depth of a bird bath and Marisa's dad had the nerve to imply that you should have a relationship with this evil low life.

Attachments

Last edited:

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh my, didn't see this one, bitching about how Bethann went to stupid Temple University in Philadelphia - when her much prettier and more talented and better at everything sister Marissa took lessons with someone who graduated from not-Berkeley College of Music. You see, it's way more prestigious to take paid private lessons with someone who attended a middling music college than it is to earn a four year college degree. Marissa snears at the simplicity of a Communications degree, which Bethann spun into a lifelong and lucrative creative career in animatronics at Disneyland.
Screenshot_20200208-221807_YouTube.jpg

Also, can we take a closer look at this?
Screenshot_20200208-221905_YouTube.jpg

Oh really, Marissa "makes more money than both her parents combined now"? Does she, while she's ostensibly in a coma? And while her mother is dead, and her father is suffering dementia and in assisted living? Wow, what an amazing and well-paid job comatose Marissa must have, to outearn BOTH a dead woman, and an elderly dementia patient.

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
I've finally scratched that strange itch I've had for Norma Karp.

For me, she was the mysterious Norma Y. who glanced across a crowded campus to see Sidney M. Morris at Brooklyn College one day in 1956, beginning the 60-year pas-de-deux that gave us Marissa. Somehow, Norma had put the overachieving cousins, Drs. Seward, Jerrold, and Trudy, into Marissa's chorus line.

My nut to crack, it turned out, was a transcriber's errant keying of a 1940 census-taker's weary scrawl. Norma Karp is in the genealogy databases as Norman Karp, early trans boi.
Screen Shot 2020-02-09 at 1.29.07 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-02-09 at 1.28.23 PM.png

And now everything falls into place. Norma Y. Karp was born on 24 June 1934, eldest daughter of Benjamin Karp and Diana Karp nee Ostrofsky. Diana was the younger sister of Mollie Ostrofsky, whose marriage to Edward Rutkove produced the high achieving cousins.
ostrofsky sisters.png
Norma's father was a Yiddish-speaking letter carrier in New York City who'd emigrated from a war-torn part of Europe ruled by Poland, Ukraine, and Austria at various times. He was also a cantor, according to Marissa's visits home vids from last June. Norma's mother was born in Connecticut to Russian parents and worked as a clerk in a hair net factory before becoming a housewife.

Y'know Marissa's chant about her mother and sister having nose jobs? Well, at least in Norma's case, it's true. That's Norma on the left; Marissa on the right.
norma and marissa.jpg
Schnoz aside, there's a strong family resemblance between the two.
norma and marissa x 4.jpg
That yearbook pic of Norma, by the way, is from James Madison High School in the Sheepshead Bay neighborhood in Brooklyn. The school's other grads include Norm Coleman, Chuck Schumer, Bernie Sanders, and Ruth Bader Ginsberg.

I've updated and reposted the timeline above and fixed the guestimates to Norma's age in the Bernalillo doc dump post above.

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
Screen Shot 2020-02-15 at 5.24.37 PM.png
Marissa Morris 21 hours ago
This is horrible! My prayers and hopes goes out to this poor woman. I hope she gets back to her healthy and vibrant self but it sounds very serious and bad. Can her friend give us an update on her condition?

'Many of us who enjoyed her very eclectic and bold music that transcends the pop drivel we get fed everyday, are worried for her. We are all sending positive vibrations to her and to you too. we are grateful you let us know about this sad news.

A few of us are pitching in to send her a flower arrangement to her hospital. Is she in the Long Island Jewish Medical Center? Or another location? Please let us know which hospital. We were planning to start calling all the hospitals to find out where she is so it would save us time if you could let us all know.

Thanks and please also take care of yourself. I am sure it must be very difficult for you to deal with this tragic situation. I can tell by some of your comments below you have been greatly impacted by your friend's condition. Best wishes and prayers.

The Marissa Morris channel has one vid, posted on Friday, 2/14/20, of Marissa in 2015 promising artistic videos of her music.
Screen Shot 2020-02-15 at 5.29.37 PM.png

2/18 update:
Our girl hasn't lost her YouTube chops.
Screen Shot 2020-02-17 at 6.03.59 AM.png

Last edited:

MysteriousStranger

literally who
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's back! She has just posted a short, whispery video about getting a card in the mail from someone she thinks is Keith Barrett. Oh, and she's in rehab. The description:

I am not going to show it to you but it will remain private. I will not tell you where it came from because I want it to be private. The card was beautiful and it came in the mail not email, but to my personal mailbox. Can you fake handwriting? He sent me kisses and hugs and said that he is a guitar player.

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
You guys, it's the kind of rehab where you put makeup on to disguise your injuries and whisper to your phone in the kitchen because you're too weak to talk. Nice to see the friend kept the plants watered, isn't it?

While she was in her hate frenzy over being ignored by the family she disowned, a guy named Ilajandro Colombo posted a brief comment on the coma-announcement vid asking to speak with the friend/Marissa privately. She's taken that comment down, but I checked his channel at the time and found he had a vid up called "Syd Barrett's cover Living Alone."

He's been putting vids on YT for 9 years and has 15 subscribers. He's a Spanish speaker, clearly, but has posted street videos from Poland e: and Montreal, and has one up of himself trying to speak Polish. His other Internet presence under the name Ilajandro Colombo is just as thin. If he's a catfish, he's a slow roller.

2/17 additions:
Looked more carefully at Ilajandro Colombo's YT channel and realized he'd put up two other Syd covers, one of The Gnome two years before Marissa announced on November 28, 2019, that Syd had been a "love obsessive" contacting her post mortem under various guises for 10 years. Ilajandro posted the covers of Living Alone (above) and No Man's Land during her quest for evidence this winter.

The spoiler has archived versions of all three and a mega screenshot of his YT videos in case he sets them to Private at some point.
Below:
  • November 18, 2017 - The Gnome
  • December 26, 2019 - No Man's Land
  • January 10, 2020 - Living Alone

Screen Shot 2020-02-17 at 7.10.43 PM.png

This screen shot shows all of his videos currently online, going back to October 30, 2010. Many are very short clips of his surroundings. Many others are of him singing and playing guitar. A few are advice videos featuring his characters, Rodrigo Love and Profe Etali/Prof Tali/Prof Ali, gently telling us to be kind to ourselves, to enjoy creative pasttimes, and to go outside instead of watching so much tv.
Ilajandro Colombo - YouTube.png
A member named Alejandro A. Columbo of Montreal posted fan art of Syd that was included on a now moribund fan site, Astral Piper. This would have been before 2013, possible before 2005. Dating on the site's unclear.
Screen Shot 2020-02-17 at 9.51.11 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-02-17 at 9.51.19 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-02-17 at 9.50.57 PM.png

Last edited:

Toasty

You have an appointment
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You guys, it's the kind of rehab where you put makeup on to disguise your injuries and whisper to your phone in the kitchen because you're too weak to talk. Nice to see the friend kept the plants watered, isn't it?

While she was in her hate frenzy over being ignored by the family she disowned, a guy named Ilajandro Colombo posted a brief comment on the coma-announcement vid asking to speak with the friend/Marissa privately. She's taken that comment down, but I checked his channel at the time and found he had a vid up called "Syd Barrett's cover Living Alone."

He's been putting vids on YT for 9 years and has 15 subscribers. He's a Spanish speaker, clearly, but has posted street videos from Poland and has one up of himself trying to speak Polish. His other Internet presence under the name Ilajandro Colombo is just as thin. If he's a catfish, he's a slow roller.

Edit: Added a link to his channel.
If he didn't have a presence I'd swear ilijandro Colombo was one of her made up foreign sounding names