Virtual Youtubers - it's okay to be a simp for 2D

samuraicrack

General Coughing Cyborg Man
kiwifarms.net
"A virtual YouTuber (バーチャルユーチューバー, or VTuber) is an online entertainer, typically a YouTuber and/or live streamer, who is represented by a (usually anime-inspired) digital avatar generated by computer graphics."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_YouTuber

Anyone else been down into this rabbit hole? It first started with this meme video where an anime girl sings Scatman.

And from there on I watch like half of these streamers whenever I get bored or just watch the translated clips on YouTube.

12c.png

Anybody else been getting into Virtual Youtubers as of late? Who's your favorite?

DarkWeenix

Had the clap so much, you can call me NHS
kiwifarms.net
I like Korone, Pekora, Rushia, Shion and Elite Miko. I can't speak zipperhead so I only watch the translated clips.

Edit:

Korone's resident evil 4 playthrough is good

Last edited:

epigenes

insufférablé rétard
kiwifarms.net
I considered doing it myself but I refuse to use a shitty anime avatar and I don't want to learn Maya to animate my own cartoon character because that's far too much effort for YouTube

Billfreely

No class
kiwifarms.net
Do many people even watch her that much anymore? She kinda died off in popularity a lot last I checked.
I'm not sure, tbh. I haven't been paying attention to her numbers. I still watch her time to time, but definitely not as much as I used to.

Tags
None