Virtual Youtubers - it's okay to be a simp for 2D, just don't thirstpost

DrStupid

Resident Chumbud
kiwifarms.net
Should've done more research before they chose to be born there then. What a bunch of faggots.

Pivoting to Ame's MC stream, I haven't seen Ollie's MC stream in the EN server but she's already made some solid additions/contributions to the area. That receiving station from the server spawn and the rainbow bridge was a nice touch. Here's to hoping she and the ID girls spend more time there.

I was listening to Ollie while doing other things and understood that's she's moving to the EN server because there's little to do on the JP.

Personally I think it's a good Idea. That server is a few years old and it has pretty much everything done. Also Ollie has good chemistry with Ame and Calli (although it's awkward with Kiara)

agility_

kiwifarms.net
Attack on Titan? I dropped the manga as soon as I figured out the author had no clue on where to take his story idea. Then the anime blew up and I've been foretelling the demise of the thing ever since.

SmugPeko

kiwifarms.net
Heeh seems like pekora is still doing really well this year. https://mobile.twitter.com/StreamHatchet/status/1379809624212307969 EyYRJvdWEAslc_Q.jpegg8zcogl9zsr61.jpg

Though im surprised not to see kuzuha channel on the list for vtuber.

reinigen

kiwifarms.net
it keeps on growing
I guess I can chalk it up to ignorance, but if you would have asked me who I anticipated some of the most proficient hunters in Hololive were I can assure you Luna and Coco would not have been at the top of my list. But here we are. Luna has been a blast to watch, and as I type this Coco is putting on a really good display. Go go 4th Gen.

1617857921613.png
I was at least right that Fubuki has been kicking ass and taking names as well, and repping my personal favorite weapon (Switch Axe).

The One And Only ALTE

kiwifarms.net
Sorry if your concept of "parts of town that has shitty internet" means "trailer parks". We don't have that poorfag shit here in the coast. And no, I'm not gonna uproot myself from a paid-off house I grew up in just so I can bury myself in mortgage debt for a house that's magnitudes more expensive and yet smaller than the one I'm living in now just because the ISP in my town is retarded. That's a pretty fucking stupid suggestion, even from you.

LOL, shut the fuck up and go sperg more on your Vshoujo whores then, nigger.
I can't fix the stupid financial decisions you've already made, but try not to get so angry at me for pointing out you have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to internet and ISPs.

Speaking of VShojo, today Kiara said she wanted a Veibae collab, so that's going to be exciting. We'll probably see a Nyanners/Polka collab at some point too.

Biobreak

kiwifarms.net
for pointing out you have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to internet and ISPs.

Speaking of VShojo, today Kiara said she wanted a Veibae collab, so that's going to be exciting. We'll probably see a Nyanners/Polka collab at some point too.

It was really fun with all your baits today but no one really cares at this point, faggot.

Looks like Hololive resident shark, Gooruh, had an interview with some JP news outlet recently. Gura on trash taste next?
Lots of softball questions and pretty much a good fluff piece. Not a lot of new info that she hasn't talked about in prior streams too. The Trash Taste stint was likely a one-time thing just to establish a Cover-Bookwalker business relationship. Plus they've emphasized repeatedly that they prefer their guest be in-studio in Japan as it leads to better conversation flow having the actual guest in front of them - which was why it really was only possible with Calliope with Karen already being there in Japan.

Pivoting to Reine and Ame's APEX stream, really digging their dynamic. Reine's spontaneity and fluency in English makes this a far more pleasant collab stream as opposed to the chaotic bursts of fun and awkwardness when it was Ame and Ollie. You can tell Reine's well-versed in the nuances of casual conversation that she can actually get Amelia to be more verbose.

Last edited: