Virtual Youtubers - it's okay to be a simp for 2D, just don't thirstpost

• Stinky Indonesians are trying to spam the forum with ad placement links. If you see a post containing inline links or direct link placements to what seem like commercial products, only somewhat related to the thread, please report it. Fake passports/documents and brand name clothing like shoes seem common.

ZMOT

wat
kiwifarms.net
Azur Lane already kinda did that by getting the VA for Pamiat to shill recent updates while behind a virtual model. Since gacha games are a haven for small-time actors, you might see more characters from such series like Granblue and FGO to pop up as time goes by.

genshin impact does it in CN and EN where they use the characters to announce new updates, and paimon's VA is an indy vtuber already (although the name eludes me atm), so if they wanted to do it in jp as well it shouldn't be that hard.

cypher3057

kiwifarms.net
My ratt is that Coco hangs out with Calli. You can't tell me Ms. Baggy Clothing Edgelord would wear Adidas unless a certain someone didn't either get it for her (Like Coco bought Adidas clothes for Kanata) or she was pushed to buy it.

View attachment 2106697
I would’ve laughed my ass off if she ended it with a PEEAACEE accidentally and didn’t realize it till after she posted it and people saw it

Renmei

kiwifarms.net
I was wondering why companies owning popular anime characters aren't jumping onto vtuber train and here it is. I expect more anime and video games characters to do livestreams/events like that.
I've seen Mihoyo do one video with one of their characters from Genshin Impact sorta acting like a vtuber.
They also have some sort of virtual actress/desktop app called Lumi.

Amesame

kiwifarms.net
On Figaro's Stream today she kept getting russian bot spammers. is it normal for small indie vtubers to be targeted like that? I expect it when you have 1000's of people but not when there is less than 200 watching.

1619058714728.png

Gravityqueen4life

kiwifarms.net
I was wondering why companies owning popular anime characters aren't jumping onto vtuber train and here it is. I expect more anime and video games characters to do livestreams/events like that.
seeing Tohsaka Rin become a V-tuber for a bit to promote the fate extra game was a good move and kinda ironic since the character is notoriously bad when it comes to tech.

Justtocheck

All I ever wanted was a Break
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I finally realized why I hate Kiara so damn much. She's a condescending cunt who uses her "language expertise" to feel better about herself.

After much watching, when she's doing this "translation" stream it doesn't seem she's laughing WITH the person she's teaching and having a good time with the language barrier, but actually laughing at them for not getting it right plaus being happy knowing she is more capable in language.

Fucking Germans. I know them. They are always condecending, know-it-all, arrogant cunts. Asuka was not half-German for nothing.

Hangula Hungui

Please don’t push me, mummy packed me yoghurt
kiwifarms.net
Fucking Germans. I know them. They are always condecending, know-it-all, arrogant cunts. Asuka was not half-German for nothing.
I get where you’re coming from with this, but I think Kiara is mostly acting this way because she probably only has her language skills to really shine within her hololive career. Her songs don’t perform too well and her gaming streams are outperformed by most other hologirls.
Besides, the arrogant tone is something that is common for Austrian people. Most of the ones I met have it in their voice or behavior though it isn’t specifically done to look down on you, just something that is common for the austrian people.
But yeah, germans can be absolute cunts, no doubt about that.

Renmei

kiwifarms.net
Btw, Kiara basically confirm that AO-Chan is actually just Enma moderating Ina's chat in her final Atelier stream.

40:25 if time stamp didn't work.

I guess new rrat is Coco is either Ina's mom or sister now.
Kiara confirmed that the mamaloni's pic is correct about the three EN managers and who they manage. Feel bad for Jenma, she manages the three most troublesome talents while Jenma is chilling with just Inna.

en babies - Copy.jpg

Last edited:

Slugger

kiwifarms.net
Btw, Kiara basically confirm that AO-Chan is actually just Enma moderating Ina's chat in her final Atelier stream.

40:25 if time stamp didn't work.

I guess new rrat is Coco is either Ina's mom or sister now.
loose lips?

in her recent minecraft stream, she also mentioned something about her roommate leaving for 2 weeks to "do something important", then proceeded to say that she probably shouldn't have said that.

i didn't actually know why but there were some people in chat who said that yeah she probably shouldn't.
Anyone care to explain?

Abarefiller

I am the president.
kiwifarms.net
Azur Lane already kinda did that by getting the VA for Pamiat to shill recent updates while behind a virtual model. Since gacha games are a haven for small-time actors, you might see more characters from such series like Granblue and FGO to pop up as time goes by.
I remember when FGO did some streams about the upcooming Fate Extra remake, they had Rin's and Tamamo's VAs use vtuber model of the characters.

1619084975104.png
1619085033971.png