Virtual Youtubers - it's okay to be a simp for 2D

Anon2411

kiwifarms.net
That anon2411 account's English is a little off. I think he's either a Japanese anti or one of the Chinese bugmen. Either way I don't trust a damn thing he says.
Come at me bro, though I'm not native eigo speaker, I can still speak and write it fluently enough.
All the info I provided are not falsified,
https://bbs.nga.cn/read.php?tid=23837389
https://bbs.nga.cn/read.php?pid=461621925&rand=285
https://bbs.nga.cn/read.php?tid=24155143

There are well over hundred of pages of discussion in the first link, I can't do that all on my own, it's literally an army of them in there. Also, the post is set to hidden now that I stopped lurking and posted it here. No worry, I have this instead comrade

The third link is recent and got close to 40 pages discussion and it was not even about Holo, its' about him "playing around" with other chuubas from other companies.
The duck is him, they met offline at a game-fes.

I even included in there what Potatohead showed you, this link : https://pastebin.com/DC5hc3Wh
Guess you didn't pay attention. No worry.

In case you still don't undersdtand how big this ywwuyi guy is, google "爽哥", image section. He's really famous, rich, and have tie with CCP. He even owns multilple foreign branch luxury cars. He got money to throw around and let others do his bidding, like what you saw in Haachama's stream.

I forgot to mention in this
In this, the 23/10, Civia in order to enact damage control over fans speculation about his relationship with the Holo CN girls, "friendzoned" him on stream. It's just a facade though, behind closed door it's a different matter, they still have ties with him elsewhere, namely twitter and the attack continues till today as you can see.

In case you guys are still new to this, I kindly want to remind you guys about the case of Hitomi Chris, an underage first gen vtuber at Holo that was fired for contract breach. She did compensated dating for a guy that was sleeping around with multiple vtubers, that guy is obviously rich and influential so she used him to get into Hololive audition successfully before ditching him. This situation is eerily similar to that though the situation is a little worse since the guy ywwuyi/爽哥 is a very influential person both irl and on the internet.

Edit: many ---> money
and many other typos.

P/S, if you want to call someone sus at english, you will have to witness firsthand mainlander english skill like this

P/S 2: I find it funny how people still defend Artia and some of the Holo CN girls aside from Yogiri/Echo when it was broudgh to life their view and belief in all this.

Artia with her view on nationalism
Artia discord used as spambots gathering

Artia and Doris watched WW on stream

P/S 3: even if I'm Jp antis, that would mean I'm fighting again damn bugs. And what are you even doing, can't even spend 5 bucks at a translation agency or online 4rum to check whether or not what I'm posting is true or not ?
Fine, use DeepL on it instead.

Last edited:

Übertroon

Gotta go fast
kiwifarms.net
she has said flat out that she (thinks) she likes loli
A lot of what they say on stream must be met with some scepticism

They say a lot to simply cater to their fans. Unless it's part of the required credentials I doubt that many vtubers are the lesbian hentai pervs they claim to be, but are instead appealing to the interests of their viewers

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

courtesy of @Yog-Sothoth
What absolute brainlets.

Anon2411

kiwifarms.net
What absolute brainlets.
Whew, I assure you only some of them think that way, their main gripe is with JP bros who also are used to danmaku style stream.
Kaigai nikis are safe from them for the most part and don't even know about this.

Danmaku is cool as heck though, See Ruri-san Sing till reach 120k stream for example, all the support fans gave her

So yeah, they succeded in destroying the stream for the JP bros. That's a fact.

Reactions: Neurotic Loser

Dang Woodchucks!

The Haachama Heresy
kiwifarms.net

Why do I feel like I'm watching a politician? Marine, thank you, but I don't enjoy getting lied to. We'll still pay even if you tell us the truth.
The thing! The thing!! She said the thing!!! :woo:
I know I already shared this video...

...but there’s been a development.
View attachment 1740791
Alright, I'll say it; Polka is my fave gen 5 girl~ <3
Come at me bro, though I'm not native eigo speaker, I can still speak and write it fluently enough.
All the info I provided are not falsified,
https://bbs.nga.cn/read.php?tid=23837389
https://bbs.nga.cn/read.php?pid=461621925&rand=285
https://bbs.nga.cn/read.php?tid=24155143

There are well over hundred of pages of discussion in the first link, I can't do that all on my own, it's literally an army of them in there. Also, the post is set to hidden now that I stopped lurking and posted it here. No worry, I have this instead comrade

The third link is recent and got close to 40 pages discussion and it was not even about Holo, its' about him "playing around" with other chuubas from other companies.
The duck is him, they met offline at a game-fes.

I even included in there what Potatohead showed you, this link : https://pastebin.com/DC5hc3Wh
Guess you didn't pay attention. No worry.

In case you still don't undersdtand how big this ywwuyi guy is, google "爽哥", image section. He's really famous, rich, and have tie with CCP. He even owns multilple foreign branch luxury cars. He got money to throw around and let others do his bidding, like what you saw in Haachama's stream.

I forgot to mention in this
In this, the 23/10, Civia in order to enact damage control over fans speculation about his relationship with the Holo CN girls, "friendzoned" him on stream. It's just a facade though, behind closed door it's a different matter, they still have ties with him elsewhere, namely twitter and the attack continues till today as you can see.

In case you guys are still new to this, I kindly want to remind you guys about the case of Hitomi Chris, an underage first gen vtuber at Holo that was fired for contract breach. She did compensated dating for a guy that was sleeping around with multiple vtubers, that guy is obviously rich and influential so she used him to get into Hololive audition successfully before ditching him. This situation is eerily similar to that though the situation is a little worse since the guy ywwuyi/爽哥 is a very influential person both irl and on the internet.

Edit: many ---> money
and many other typos.

P/S, if you want to call someone sus at english, you will have to witness firsthand mainlander english skill like this

P/S 2: I find it funny how people still defend Artia and some of the Holo CN girls aside from Yogiri/Echo when it was broudgh to life their view and belief in all this.

Artia with her view on nationalism
Artia discord used as spambots gathering

Artia and Doris watched WW on stream

P/S 3: even if I'm Jp antis, that would mean I'm fighting again damn bugs. And what are you even doing, can't even spend 5 bucks at a translation agency or online 4rum to check whether or not what I'm posting is true or not ?
Friend, if someone ever doubts your skill in English again, you need to reply with this:
Care to put your money where your mouth is, faggot?
2200 EST, 05/28/2020, 4210 Wolfetown Rd, Cherokee, NC 28719
Bring as many of your cowardly friends as you want; I'll go to prison, but all of you will go to the morgue.

Potatohead

kiwifarms.net
For the record, DeepL is kinda bad at translating Chinese, even if its better than just google translate. I don’t fault anyone for not trusting a translation they do, and learning the language is a goddamn nightmare. It makes intel verification next to impossible.

Good thing bugs have zero grasp of english, the damage a competent double agent could do is insane.
So yeah, they succeded in destroying the stream for the JP bros. That's a fact.
Huh. I wonder how impossible it is to watch a Gura or Ame stream with that stuff. Will fans of EN tell the jap-only fans to disable damaku for the time being? I can’t imagine they’d leave it on for the wall of text Gura’s chat would create.

Anon2411

kiwifarms.net
For the record, DeepL is kinda bad at translating Chinese, even if its better than just google translate. I don’t fault anyone for not trusting a translation they do, and learning the language is a goddamn nightmare. It makes intel verification next to impossible.

Good thing bugs have zero grasp of english, the damage a competent double agent could do is insane.

Huh. I wonder how impossible it is to watch a Gura or Ame stream with that stuff. Will fans of EN tell the jap-only fans to disable damaku for the time being? I can’t imagine they’d leave it on for the wall of text Gura’s chat would create.

One point I want to make clear for people that don't understand how big a legend ywwuyi is:
He's a big SRW3/4/4final and SRWOG (Super robot taisen series) fan. How long was it ago ? How popular is it in CN ?
I can answer for you guys, it's very popular in CN back then and even now, there's many mods for those games mostly came from CN modding sites. Those games are super old, that just means how big an enthusiast he is and how long he's been active on the Internet. His fan call him by many names, either Soul of steel (reference to a character theme from SRW OG) or Shuǎng-aniki 爽哥
Now this is interesting, where did that name even come from, mind you, it's from 耿爽, Chinese foreign ministry spokesman Geng Shuang. The foreign ministry is one of many Chinese government organs increasingly employing aggressive diplomacy tactics (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolf_warrior_diplomacy)
Why though ? Google image search 爽哥 and you should see his real face, how eerily similar both faces are. It does not stop there, he's a fanatic nationalist on Internet as well.
So yeah, just some fun facts for anyone wondering what or who this guy is, for his archievements, see

Edit: add plural "s" to nouns, I swear you guys should just learn french, it even got feminine nouns/adjectives to fuck with learners and many thing else.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Deluxe

Mister O.

kiwifarms.net
So....is Haato gonna be able to fuck off out of Cuntland before Beyond The Stage? It's kinda looking shaky at this point. Straya cucking her AGAIN with baloneyvirus travel restrictions would piss me off to no end.

The One And Only SALTE

Fuck around and find out.
kiwifarms.net
Someone I'm familiar with linked this to me. I can't be bothered to go through every comment here to double check if it's been brought up, but is this person Polka? My understanding is that Polka went dark after upd8 dropped her ass until she was picked up by Cover. Either this channel is her or she sounds incredibly similar to her.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Dang Woodchucks!
Tags
None