Virtual Youtubers - it's okay to be a simp for 2D

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My brother always watches this shit from a few rooms away on max volume and it always sounds like cats dying.
Just from seeing some of the clips embedded in this thread, it seems barely comprehensible even with the subtitles. I wonder if it's more intelligible to people who can understand the language.

• Agree
Reactions: The Pink Panther

Lonely Grave

naked and alone, we die
kiwifarms.net
There's a hololive streamer a Discord group I'm in is obsessed with called Lulu:

unknown.png

I can never follow them on the account of my own wack internet and the fact of their eyes... they crazy...

Reactions: Akumaten

Spamy the Bot

Aspiring rapper.
kiwifarms.net
It's a pretty creative and cool concept. At least something says we live in the future.

Of course the content itself... squeaky muh anime girl voice and generic Light Novel illustration 2D girls. Not my cup of tea.
(Imagine a Voice actor or a seiyū (for them otaku nerds) doing her own character. Infinite otaku bux.)

Konota and Tomoko doing shitty couch gaming and basically being passive depressive when?
To make them more fancy for the japanese audience they should play western games like Gex the gecco or Cod.

wtfNeedSignUp

kiwifarms.net
My personal rule about v-tubers is that they must not have any competency playing video games, otherwise they are likely a guy with a voice changer.
Anyways the videos can be a fun way to pass the time, no need for subtitles.

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's a pretty creative and cool concept. At least something says we live in the future.

Of course the content itself... squeaky muh anime girl voice and generic Light Novel illustration 2D girls. Not my cup of tea.
(Imagine a Voice actor or a seiyū (for them otaku nerds) doing her own character. Infinite otaku bux.)

Konota and Tomoko doing shitty couch gaming and basically being passive depressive when?
To make them more fancy for the japanese audience they should play western games like Gex the gecco or Cod.
I’ve seen some people do it with a hamburger and a raptor.

• Winner
Reactions: Spamy the Bot
Tags
None