Jabroni Analyzer
kiwifarms.net
A Ron Pearlman character wearing a Trump mask, lion plz 1627740686059.png

Bingeamint

Extra Minty Flavoured : Hololive Connoisseur
kiwifarms.net
Nah bro is the collab with Typemoon, we are getting the Holo Grail war

View attachment 2396520
I get mad PTSD seeing this CE, all I ever get in the dam free summons. I'm cursed with millions of these.

Also, is best friend not awake and missing her own stream or is their technical issues? been over an hour since it due now...
EDIT: I genuinely think she overslept for her stream, nothing on twitter now. Who do we call for to see how many FBK's we gonna get? EDIT: It has been confirmed she has overslept now

Based @Kay Yu has just bashed out a quick animation for just such an occasion. Link to Fubiki Sleeping

LAST EDIT: And now she awake. Just moved the time and carried on. I bet chat will be on her when she starts. Tweet confirming she awake

Last edited:

Dang Woodchucks!

🍦Bring you own!🍦
kiwifarms.net
I get mad PTSD seeing this CE, all I ever get in the dam free summons. I'm cursed with millions of these.

Also, is best friend not awake and missing her own stream or is their technical issues? been over an hour since it due now...
EDIT: I genuinely think she overslept for her stream, nothing on twitter now. Who do we call for to see how many FBK's we gonna get?
Is Kiara awake? If not, Polka?