Virtual Youtubers - it's okay to be a simp for 2D, just don't thirstpost

Cubanodun

D is for Doomposter
kiwifarms.net
Kson just waited until the end of Prelude to announce she is going to stream jajajajaja

2021-07-31 20.11.34 mobile.twitter.com 580bc30c62f4.jpg

Renmei

kiwifarms.net
Tempered expectations indeed. I'm assuming there is some references and hints in the words and backgrounds but I'm not edumicated or well read enough to get it. I'll let the nerds work it out.

Scoots

kiwifarms.net
I am very confused right now wtf was that I mean irys narrated it but what was even her involvement other than that?

teapot

kiwifarms.net
Well Ame doesn't know what it was, or at least she's not saying anything else other than telling people to wait for more, and to try and figure out what it could mean. She seemed almost mad when the video ended just like that.

She has now gone back to cursing and raging at mario like the thing didn't happen.

Nolan Crush

kiwifarms.net
That was interesting and overall fine. I'm glad I lost track of time with work because I'd be upset if I missed something important.
I wasn't expecting anything big so I'm okay with the results. It's also only 8 pm.

What I learned about IRyS. She's as old as time itself. That's it, that's what we learn. Glad I didn't expect much.

Last edited: