Virtual Youtubers - it's okay to be a simp for 2D, just don't thirstpost

(iIivVvbBb-iIimMmvVv)

That is a small price for so great a treachery.
kiwifarms.net
As well as this site.

INB4 Haato took time off to stage a coup of the company. She made Yagoo do the modelling stuff out of spite and to assert dominance.

Just a Basic Plebian

Wanderer between Aki's Thighs; multiple oshis
kiwifarms.net
yfw HoloEN 2 comes out before Ina's original song
Remember when she said May, then June for sure, then July and the month is almost over?
good shit
Violet doko? :'(
As expected. It was nothing.

Edit: hahaha

View attachment 2396969
LMAO CHICKEN GOT THE PUNCHLINE THIS TIME

Also, IRyS just released a new cover: GHOST by Suisei

Is it me or are IRyS' covers just..underwhelming? Compared to her roommate's work, the recent ones are a lackluster. We know she can sing but can't she put some twist on her own to give justice to the songs? Also the mixing, damn does it make her voice fall flat at times. I like her song choices but the renditions though, damn.

Last edited:

agility_

kiwifarms.net
It's been a month. And it feels as if it has been a year.

missolivie_1.jpg

missolivie_2.jpg

RiverBear

kiwifarms.net
I
Violet doko? :'(

LMAO CHICKEN GOT THE PUNCHLINE THIS TIME

Also, IRyS just released a new cover: GHOST by Suisei

Is it me or are IRyS' covers just..underwhelming? Compared to her roommate's work, the recent ones are a lackluster. We know she can sing but can't she put some twist on her own to give justice to the songs? Also the mixing, damn does it make her voice fall flat at times. I like her song choices but the renditions though, damn.
Don't know what it is about IRyS but after almost 2 weeks, I just can't get behind her singing. She's good but it just feels so lifeless, you know? I just hope she's hiding her power levels or something

Takodachi

タコニナル
kiwifarms.net
havent played Mabi in a while, had to re-arrange all my hotkeys.
The stream kinda lost me since it was the same 5 people playing over and over again, but the Mafia minigame was a blast with Pippa comitting enough crimes against humanity to be first seat on the Nuremberg trials

SeaVulture

kiwifarms.net
The Prelude video establishing that there are many gods and that evolution is a thing in the Holoverse is more explicit than I expected. Do you think someone will throw a fit about it? Probably not, considering that IRyS' lore already bastardises the Biblical concept of Nephilim, but it would be hilarious if this started a vtuber Satanic Panic.

Agreed, plus I think Ghost and Palette have been particularly bad choices for her. Suisei and Towa sang them much more emotionally and they also have deeper and more reverberating voices, which give their vocals an extra punch. Her voice is so crystal clear that it falls flat by comparison.

Cubanodun

D is for Doomposter
kiwifarms.net
It's always the nice ones.
I mean like I told my homies on discord, you already have psychos on Hololive , was not haato, suisei , korone or rushia available? Instead they throw Sora the nicest of the bunch, they did not get it at first until I told them to imagine the pv but with Luna or Mio, Even joked about luna saying the lines of the pv it just don't have the same impact

Rezza

kiwifarms.net
I mean like I told my homies on discord, you already have psychos on Hololive , was not haato, suisei , korone or rushia available? Instead they throw Sora the nicest of the bunch, they did not get it at first until I told them to imagine the pv but with Luna or Mio, Even joked about luna saying the lines of the pv it just don't have the same impact
It is much more terrifying when the one you thought as pure and seios, snapped and become a "demon"

EliteDoragon

kiwifarms.net
Its not the first time they've used Sora for something horror related.

Incoherent Rambling

kiwifarms.net
Depending on what type of project this is supposed to be this pick could make sense. If it's just like those typical run for your life the monster gonna get you sure those three would be perfect but if it's psychological horror with a a story then someone like Sora would be nice since we don't know what's gonna happen. Sora is also like the poster child of Hologra Horror episodes.

Eddie IX

kiwifarms.net

COVER, you're drunk.
Whatever the fuck this is, sign me up. Another side project like Holo Alternative or the Hololy app? Sometimes it feels like Cover is lacking focus, taking two steps in every direction. Or maybe I'm just impatient. Either way, their main project (the VTubers themselves) is solid, so they can play with whatever side shit they want without any real concern.

Like mother, like daughter.

Pippa's got a stream reservation for something I was hoping Ina would have done a long time ago: HP Lovecraft readalong.
Although maybe Ina wouldn't be able to because she's corporate, and IIRC Lovecraft is cancelled for being racist in the 1900s-1920s.
Also, I didn't know you could have trailers on stream reservations, that's cool.

ChefKiss

Autism Sommelier
kiwifarms.net
I

Don't know what it is about IRyS but after almost 2 weeks, I just can't get behind her singing. She's good but it just feels so lifeless, you know? I just hope she's hiding her power levels or something
She was a bit more personable in her unarchived karaoke I think, she's probably trying too hard to be "professional", she did better when she was having fun with the pokemon theme