Virtual Youtubers - it's okay to be a simp for 2D, just don't thirstpost

TiredCatto

kiwifarms.net
yfw HoloEN 2 comes out before Ina's original song
Remember when she said May, then June for sure, then July and the month is almost over?
good shit
yeah cause your priestess went too extra. while the other mem fine with moving png as their MV, Ina was like "fuck that shit i can draw, imma make my own animation with the same quality as my artwork" while still had a shitton gacha commission

Cubanodun

D is for Doomposter
kiwifarms.net
snapped and become a "demon"
Oh they would love that, i would :smug:

Depending on what type of project this is supposed to be this pick could make sense. If it's just like those typical run for your life the monster gonna get you sure those three would be perfect but if it's psychological horror with a a story then someone like Sora would be nice since we don't know what's gonna happen. Sora is also like the poster child of Hologra Horror episodes.
Yeah like i told my homies this is not going to be Silent hill, maybeee a more sanitized version of Corpse party

Pippa's got a stream reservation for something I was hoping Ina would have done a long time ago: HP Lovecraft readalong.
Hell yeah, shame that the cool Lovecraft games are in DOS

Just a Basic Plebian

Wanderer between Aki's Thighs; multiple oshis
kiwifarms.net
I mean like I told my homies on discord, you already have psychos on Hololive , was not haato, suisei , korone or rushia available? Instead they throw Sora the nicest of the bunch, they did not get it at first until I told them to imagine the pv but with Luna or Mio, Even joked about luna saying the lines of the pv it just don't have the same impact
Is the vid supposed to have a psycho vibe or a horror vibe? I'm slightly confused.
Depending on what type of project this is supposed to be this pick could make sense. If it's just like those typical run for your life the monster gonna get you sure those three would be perfect but if it's psychological horror with a a story then someone like Sora would be nice since we don't know what's gonna happen. Sora is also like the poster child of Hologra Horror episodes.
I hope y'all remember the horror hologra episodes of Sora though, shit was wack
Like mother, like daughter.
Shitposting mama is the shit
Also the most basic looking! Which is why they might have picked her, easier to animate and fits better, as she's closer to a regular school student than most of them save Subaru!
This makes me think about Hololore. I think most of the "basic"/human characters are only up to gen 2; namely Sora, Miko (?), Matsuri, Haachama, and Subaru.

RiverBear

kiwifarms.net
Whatever the fuck this is, sign me up. Another side project like Holo Alternative or the Hololy app? Sometimes it feels like Cover is lacking focus, taking two steps in every direction. Or maybe I'm just impatient. Either way, their main project (the VTubers themselves) is solid, so they can play with whatever side shit they want without any real concern.

Like mother, like daughter.

Pippa's got a stream reservation for something I was hoping Ina would have done a long time ago: HP Lovecraft readalong.
Although maybe Ina wouldn't be able to because she's corporate, and IIRC Lovecraft is cancelled for being racist in the 1900s-1920s.
Also, I didn't know you could have trailers on stream reservations, that's cool.
Google Lovecraft's cat's name. I dare you

Is the vid supposed to have a psycho vibe or a horror vibe? I'm slightly confused.

I hope y'all remember the horror hologra episodes of Sora though, shit was wack

Shitposting mama is the shit

This makes me think about Hololore. I think most of the "basic"/human characters are only up to gen 2; namely Sora, Miko (?), Matsuri, Haachama, and Subaru.
Gen 3:
Marine - Human Pirate
Noel - Human Knight
Rushia - Human (?) Necromancer

Gen 4
Luna - Human (Candy?) Sexy Baby Princess MILF (her words not mine) (She is the princess of Candyland or something right?)

EN
Watson - Human Detective (Time Traveller was a lore insert from Watson herself; she was originally just a regular detective)

Cubanodun

D is for Doomposter
kiwifarms.net
I dont have to much shitty games to recommend, i want to play some but my controller is drifting like hell (heck is like 7 years old already) and is on repairs right now

2021-07-31 22.28.44 mobile.twitter.com 88333b0d7049.jpg

Edit: Ame for emperor sake, ditch that GPU, that shit is faulty, is shit, this is your work just pay a scalper for a 3090

2021-07-31 22.32.02 mobile.twitter.com 619cdc9935de.jpg

(Time Traveller was a lore insert from Watson herself; she was originally just a regular detective)
Yeah because everyone was wondering why she was doing here with a Phoenix, a Reaper, a priestess of the ancient ones and a atlantean, then she pull off the time traveling thing in a stream using the clock on her belt as a excuse

Last edited:

Just a Basic Plebian

Wanderer between Aki's Thighs; multiple oshis
kiwifarms.net
Gen 3:
Marine - Human Pirate
Noel - Human Knight
Rushia - Human (?) Necromancer

Gen 4
Luna - Human (Candy?) Sexy Baby Princess MILF (her words not mine) (She is the princess of Candyland or something right?)

EN
Watson - Human Detective (Time Traveller was a lore insert from Watson herself; she was originally just a regular detective)
Without power levels/being basic I mean. Also, isn't it indicated/implied that Marine is just a cosplaying pirate? LMAO for those, I stand corrected.
it starts in half an hour
EDIT FOR INA´S POV:
What would be the stream name/hashtag be

Rezza

kiwifarms.net
The official tweet has something in the description that isn't in the youtube video description.

Scilicet, "Civilization was formed".

The director:

"Toshitaka Shinoda is a video director that blends live action and animation. He graduated from the Department of Graphic Design at Tama Art University and is a part of the Ijigen Tokyo - Wotaku Creative Unit."
Ah..No wonder it felt like auteur space/new age stuff. Not exactly anime-like if you ask me
Pippa stream in a nutshell

View attachment 2396787
RIP Emperor TTS. May Geedubs burn in hell
I

Don't know what it is about IRyS but after almost 2 weeks, I just can't get behind her singing. She's good but it just feels so lifeless, you know? I just hope she's hiding her power levels or something
Perhaps it's because the songs doesn't really suit her? However I think she might still can't shake the root of her utaite days, that's why she still can't put her own style to the covers

By the way, a little bit of sperg after the Holo Error announcement.
Remember the YAGOO video "hey everyone"? Cover is mentioned there as an ENTERTAINMENT company. Not an Idol company, not a Talent company. An Entertainment one. And it finally clicked with me looking at both HoloAlt and HoloError...

They're trying to do a Bushiroad...
They're trying to make a company with lots of entertainment mix media projects led by their own talents, just like Bushiroad did with their own mix media franchises. Games, manga, perhaps even anime.

They're not trying to make a talent agency like Ichikara/Niji and other groups like VShoujo and etc. They're not trying to do a Yoshimoto Kogyou or Johnny's. No, Cover is trying to play a different game here.

And all it takes is just one very successful project to make it happen

Nolan Crush

kiwifarms.net
Also, IRyS just released a new cover: GHOST by Suisei

Is it me or are IRyS' covers just..underwhelming? Compared to her roommate's work, the recent ones are a lackluster. We know she can sing but can't she put some twist on her own to give justice to the songs? Also the mixing, damn does it make her voice fall flat at times. I like her song choices but the renditions though, damn.
I get get the criticism until I listened to the original before listening to the cover. While the cover is still real great imo I feel it could on my "favorites" playlist if it was more expressive. It's not like she's not capable of making something that I feel like favoriting, Here Comes Hope is something I favorited.

teapot

kiwifarms.net
Edit: Ame for emperor sake, ditch that GPU, that shit is faulty, is shit, this is your work just pay a scalper for a 3090

View attachment 2397434

After the scuffed stream she posted that her pc went to shit, blue screened and restarted itself, and yet she's going to give it another try again after the Ina Irys collab.

I do not have high hopes for this.

agility_

kiwifarms.net
The good thing about playing Eternal right now is she'll get to experience all of the nerfs and cartoony sound effects from the start, instead of complaining about it later like a retard manbaby.

e: fuck yes someone clipped Ame dancing that beep tune

Last edited:

Cubanodun

D is for Doomposter
kiwifarms.net
After the scuffed stream she posted that her pc went to shit, blue screened and restarted itself, and yet she's going to give it another try again after the Ina Irys collab.

I do not have high hopes for this.
Because she is still using the faulty gpu that came with her NZXT creator builds imagine wasting 3k on a shit that doesn't work , gura got hers from IBUYPOWER and fare better but amelia refuses to change her gpu