Virtual Youtubers - it's okay to be a simp for 2D, just don't thirstpost

Bingeamint

Extra Minty Flavoured : Hololive Connoisseur
kiwifarms.net
And out of nowhere the fox arrives to share her wisdom, Like @animeclungeiscool I think it maybe be somewhat related to that. Maybe, no idea, haven't watched it myself. Also Tenma such a goof, love her.
brave_2021-09-10_01-07-14.png

Jeff Gerstmann

The computerized man of the 1990s
kiwifarms.net
And out of nowhere the fox arrives to share her wisdom, Like @animeclungeiscool I think it maybe be somewhat related to that. Maybe, no idea, haven't watched it myself. Also Tenma such a goof, love her.
View attachment 2524475
I don't think Pippa will ever ask for the Amelia collab because that would be a HUGE light on her and that probably terrifies her,

FlappyBat

soap, ballot, jury, ammo
kiwifarms.net
People are trying to bait Pippa into naming the farms. Chill out dumb fucks.

So I guess add lived around Dutch Brothers coffee shops to the dox dossier.

Pippa wants table top recommendations that are simpler than 5e. Help, my oshi is a pleb.

Pippa is probably the only person calling us nice.

Pippa looking out for the children trying to stop them from becoming simps.

I don't see it mentioned enough that at the end of the stream when other streams read superchats, she reads out people who are just in chat and showed up. She is the only one I've seen do that and doesn't get enough credit for it.

Last edited:

Nolan Crush

kiwifarms.net

FlappyBat

soap, ballot, jury, ammo
kiwifarms.net

Burnt Fish

kiwifarms.net
I don't think Pippa will ever ask for the Amelia collab because that would be a HUGE light on her and that probably terrifies her,
Probably smart to be afraid of it to be honest. Infowars schizo rabbit that is chummy with kiwifarms would be a recipe for disaster in the larger public eye, It would be a joy to behold woke twittards having a meltdown over her, but I can't imagine it would be a fun ride on pippa's end.

thhrang

Autism Extraordinaire; The First Pipistorian
kiwifarms.net
Pippa was talking about how people in chat tell her to 'be herself' and how she then gets criticized for it after streams on 4chan and 'forums'. I assumed she was talking about us, so I pointed out in chat that I don't think anyone here does that kind of hypocritical shit. She responded by saying that we're surprisingly nice, etc., and that she was referring to a different forum. Kinda curious as to what other forum out there is talking about her.

Also, /pcg/ is currently freaking out over Pippa implying that she might stop reading the thread in the future.
1631238419685.png1631238457705.png1631238479754.png1631239284622.png1631239469811.png
1631239750110.png1631240392592.png :story:

They also think that we're the 'source' of the Zax/cuckposting, for some reason.
1631240581606.png

Last edited: