Godzilla1984

Skreeeonk!
kiwifarms.net
Schizoid Bunny is inspirational today.
Pippa Simulator.png

kishiman

kiwifarms.net
Yeah that is me.
Said a couple days ago I was gonna clip the Sloppy Seconds explanation but for some stupid reason I don't want to just cut it and post it.
I feel like I need to add some value to it. That's why I've been suffering on my free time trying to put subtitles to it.
1631240532620.png

My autism and love for Pippa are making me learn how to edit videos.

Anyway, haven't been able to watch today's stream because of work. Let me know what time is that TTS part.

Thanks for reading my blogpost.

Also obligatory channel shill:

FlappyBat

soap, ballot, jury, ammo
kiwifarms.net
Trying to reply to Thhrang Zaxposting and his clips after watching them Zax and Yuni exhibit major sibling vibes with some good old sibling bullying for good measure
Almost caught up bros page 2514/2533 wish me luck
The one thing that weirds me out is the Amazon wishlist Yuni links on twitch is for her and Zax. But whatever, starving 20-somethings need to eat.
img5.png

thhrang

Autism Extraordinaire; The First Pipistorian
kiwifarms.net
Anyway, haven't been able to watch today's stream because of work. Let me know what time is that TTS part.
Timestamped it for ya.

The one thing that weirds me out is the Amazon wishlist Yuni links on twitch is for her and Zax. But whatever, starving 20-somethings need to eat.
View attachment 2524849
I honestly don't think it's 'weird' at all in the way you're implying. We know that they live together and are close friends, so why not share a wishlist to support eachother? It shouldn't really be evidence for cuckposters one way or the other. And even if it did, no one should really be giving a shit.

Last edited:

Dang Woodchucks!

kiwifarms.net
Pippa was talking about how people in chat tell her to 'be herself' and how she then gets criticized for it after streams on 4chan and 'forums'. I assumed she was talking about us, so I pointed out in chat that I don't think anyone here does that kind of hypocritical shit. She responded by saying that we're surprisingly nice, etc., and that she was referring to a different forum. Kinda curious as to what other forum out there is talking about her.

Also, /pcg/ is currently freaking out over Pippa implying that she might stop reading the thread in the future.
View attachment 2524761View attachment 2524763View attachment 2524765
Ah, there it is, the pcg meltdown.
Eat shit you insufferable faggots, at least we can talk about every aspect of a vtuber and dont have to mince words for fears of a janny tranny power tripping.
Our rules are simple, dont be a retard and dont thirstpost, thats it
I'm nuclear~
I'm wiiiiiiiild~
I'm breakin' uuuup
INNNNNN-SIIIIIIIIIDE~ :story:

:story:

Takodachi

Glory to Takokind
kiwifarms.net
Sorry but I cant get over the pcg meltdown, it made me laugh harder than it should.
They see us like this evil doxing website, when the worst thing we did was "doxing" Lia (she basically self-doxed), but the guy who posted it felt bad for her and took the info down out of respect.
While these speds cant stop calling the Vtuber they seem to like sluts or idolfagging over them having boyfriends or a life outside PC.

thhrang

Autism Extraordinaire; The First Pipistorian
kiwifarms.net
Sorry but I cant get over the pcg meltdown, it made me laugh harder than it should.
They see us like this evil doxing website, when the worst thing we did was "doxing" Lia (she basically self-doxed), but the guy who posted it felt bad for her and took the info down out of respect.
While these speds cant stop calling the Vtuber they seem to like sluts or idolfagging over them having boyfriends or a life outside PC.
It keeps getting better :story:
1631241930309.png
Gee, who woulda thunk it? Zax stopped yelling at us for existing and started respecting us, and we started to respect him more in return? Preposterous!