Virtual Youtubers - it's okay to be a simp for 2D, just don't thirstpost

Jeff Gerstmann

The computerized man of the 1990s
kiwifarms.net
It keeps getting better :story:
View attachment 2524885
Gee, who woulda thunk it? Zax stopped yelling at us for existing and started respecting us, and we started to respect him more in return? Preposterous!
Man, what a giant fucking cope.
Everything's been really pleasant here and we aren't obsessively intellectualizing over mundane shit.

Dang Woodchucks!

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2524885
Gee, who woulda thunk it? Zax stopped yelling at us for existing and started respecting us, and we started to respect him more in return? Preposterous!
You mentioned these guys project more than an IMAX theater, but golly gee willikers! Forget IMAX, these guys make NASA imaging tech look like 8-Bit Theater.

Godzilla1984

Skreeeonk!
kiwifarms.net
Here's to having fun and living rent free. Cheers. :drink:
Godzilla1984 Drink.png

Burnt Fish

kiwifarms.net
Pippa was talking about how people in chat tell her to 'be herself' and how she then gets criticized for it after streams on 4chan and 'forums'. I assumed she was talking about us, so I pointed out in chat that I don't think anyone here does that kind of hypocritical shit. She responded by saying that we're surprisingly nice, etc., and that she was referring to a different forum. Kinda curious as to what other forum out there is talking about her.

Also, /pcg/ is currently freaking out over Pippa implying that she might stop reading the thread in the future.
View attachment 2524761View attachment 2524763View attachment 2524765View attachment 2524798View attachment 2524805
View attachment 2524819:story:
from the POV of someone who doesn't really follow pippa outside of what I see talked about here

this might be the biggest difference between /pcg/ and this thread, If such a time came that Pippa needed to cut connections to here, I think folks here would understand because we all know it's a bad move to publicly connect yourself to the farms.

/pcg/ seems to lack that self awareness and instead behaves like jaded gachikoi getting rejected.

which, again with the point about self awareness, at least the pippa posters here are aware they're a bit hugbox-y (throwback to sending her the collage and such)

Here you go /vt/ lurkers, I don't give 2 shits about Pippa and Zax sounds like a furry faggot, but y'all seething fills my heart with joy, probably the most entertainment I get out of pippa-posting in general.

Sekrion Nexus Mind

Got an upgraded chassis
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2524885
The other post since I couldn't reply to it.

They're seething again and still pinning the flood of zax posting and other nonsense here? The only reason why that shit keeps happening is that they don't even bother to filter or gatekeep those "doxfags", touristfags, zaxpostingfags, and newfags to then ignoring them and/or just simply report them for being off-topic. But I guess it still can't be helped.

E-1yCGIUYAUdy6N.jpg
(source)
I both love this artwork for the references it contains and am horrified by the context of the setting.
still love it though.

Takodachi

Glory to Takokind
kiwifarms.net
@Burnt Fish
Yeah I wouldnt want Pippa to publicly acknowledge us, not because of the "sikrit klub" faggotry, but because this place is radioactive and any association with us might end up hurting her carreer.
I'm perfectly fine by knowing she reads the thread and reads our inputs. Also, while I still think Zax is a massive furry faggot, I respect that he stopped chimping out after realizing we arent the boogeyman retards made us to be.

FlappyBat

soap, ballot, jury, ammo
kiwifarms.net
@Burnt Fish
Yeah I wouldnt want Pippa to publicly acknowledge us, not because of the "sikrit klub" faggotry, but because this place is radioactive and any association with us might end up hurting her carreer.
I'm perfectly fine by knowing she reads the thread and reads our inputs. Also, while I still think Zax is a massive furry faggot, I respect that he stopped chimping out after realizing we arent the boogeyman retards made us to be.
I worry she has crossed that point. It's hard to say you don't browse here when you say you want to collab with Null. She's done a good job not naming it, which I guess makes it easier to avoid having people spreading clips of you.

She's a big girl, and it seems like her strategy has worked so far. So I guess keep on keeping on.

masterstocking

kiwifarms.net
time and shit.jpg

I don't know the reference personally, but I found the original and wanted to crop it to match as much as possible because reasons. Also, that TV should be getting much better reception being that close to Kronii.

EDIT: Fuck me, I just remembered after snooping around for a bit. This shit reminds me of Meet The Feebles.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Azchan

Debutting inside your mom's pants
kiwifarms.net
Remember when we used to talk about vtubers and not what some other shitty message board thought of us? Pepprige Farm remembers.

Regular reminder of just how damn good Uruka is at music.

I guess that's what got her hired in the first place. Would love to see more of that in her channel. Her karaoke streams are pretty fun.

Has anyone seen Tenma's latest collab stream with that philipino streamer? Pippa's current rant lowkey feels like it's being sparked partially by that
Tenma is amazing with other people and I feel like the rabbit might be a bit jealous of how easy it seems for Tenma to do collabs. Sorta reminds me of this anime.
1631249665746.png

Somehow Ame's awkward energy increases exponentially around Reine. I love it.
Remember Reine being one of the girls that called Ame on her bday stream. Nice to see Ame do the same. Back then Reine was pretty new and you could hear that she was a little nervous. Now its the other way around in a way but instead of nerves is more of Ame being awkward.

The one thing that weirds me out is the Amazon wishlist Yuni links on twitch is for her and Zax. But whatever, starving 20-somethings need to eat.
View attachment 2524849
Those noodles are pretty fucking good.

Wandering Lurker

kiwifarms.net
They also think that we're the 'source' of the Zax/cuckposting, for some reason.
Ironic that a board with a culture to "do their archive reps" on happenings doesn't bother to do their reps on other sites that quite honestly mirror discussion in certain ways (This thread is like 80% Hololive like /vt/ for example) and see that since the discovery of Zax and the zax/cuck shitposting nobody here is trying to break site rules and start gay-op'ing publically that we should do something absolutely retarded and brigade /pcg/ with Zax posting. They're hurting themselves and crying that we did it somehow.
I'm pretty sure that most of the recent Zax posting over here is mostly from @thhrang mirroring over /vt/ imploding while we're just laughing at unicorns upset that their like, 3rd? /here/ chuuba might be in a prior relationship. I almost wonder if this would've been worse if we didn't have some of the people here who are obviously here from /vt/ break containment about Phase Connect and how Pippa seems interesting because she's talking about insane shit like Build a Bear facebook cults.
Man, it's a fucking shame what happened to the SomethingAwful thread. That was one of the better places for Vtuber dicussion.

I guess you idiots are what I'm stuck with.*sigh*
I'm not sure what was much different between this thread and the one on SA (other than not being on a pozzed as hell forum, I guess). From my personal observation and opinion we're basically /vt/ sans the rabid schizophrenia and rrats but with added freedom to talk about the "roommates" of the vtuber freely within the thread.