Virtual Youtubers - it's okay to be a simp for 2D, just don't thirstpost

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

creamy cookies

spiral tones
kiwifarms.net
my own two cents, i think @Nolan Crush is kinda on the right track. the idea reminds me of this suisei video

granted, the difference is that suisei was always suisei, there's no real "past life" involved.

instead of being creepy and involving brownbeetv, why not make a collage about the greatest gura moments of the past year that really show her growth? throw in some voice clips of her talking about herself as gura as "narration", and that would be something i could watch.

but idk, maybe that's too much work for your brony brain LOL

Nolan Crush

kiwifarms.net
The funniest part of that shit was that he actually thinks "Nolan Crush" is a cool name worth using cross platforms
Lol, I know it's not cool. I just used it so long that idk what else to use.
my own two cents, i think @Nolan Crush is kinda on the right track. the idea reminds me of this suisei video

granted, the difference is that suisei was always suisei, there's no real "past life" involved.

instead of being creepy and involving brownbeetv, why not make a collage about the greatest gura moments of the past year that really show her growth? throw in some voice clips of her talking about herself as gura as "narration", and that would be something i could watch.

but idk, maybe that's too much work for your brony brain LOL
I was actually thinking about switching the idea around. Basically still spend hundreds of hrs watching content, recording, scripting, and etc. But have all that be only related to the stuff said by Gura on the Gura accounts. And make sure I don't go into anything she doesn't mention (past indentity shit). Idk, might be a lot of work for me but than again knowing me it might be good for me.

Biobreak

kiwifarms.net
Anybody else think Gura had a couple drinks before stream?
The only people who obsess over whether Gura had a drink or not before or during a stream are the fuckiing senzawa fags who still don't realize the fact that their autism about pigeonholing her into "haha-funny-drunk!" content for their entertainment is the exact reason she dropped them without as much as a simple goodbye.

Don't be like those faggots.

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lol, I know it's not cool. I just used it so long that idk what else to use.

I was actually thinking about switching the idea around. Basically still spend hundreds of hrs watching content, recording, scripting, and etc. But have all that be only related to the stuff said by Gura on the Gura accounts. And make sure I don't go into anything she doesn't mention (past indentity shit). Idk, might be a lot of work for me but than again knowing me it might be good for me.
Sounds like a better idea, though you might find a couple people can run ideas and the video by to make sure you don’t go over any lines or anything.

Heart’s in the right place, man. Just gotta be careful what you say.

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The only people who obsess over whether Gura had a drink or not before or during a stream are the fuckiing senzawa fags who still don't realize the fact that their autism about pigeonholing her into "haha-funny-drunk!" content for their entertainment is the exact reason she dropped them without as much as a simple goodbye.

Don't be like those faggots.
To be fair, people were saying the same thing about Cali.

Biobreak

kiwifarms.net
To be fair, people were saying the same thing about Cali.
That's... not even out of the ordinary. Calli already drinks like a fucking wino while streaming and even has drinking games with her chat.

The only time the viewers should care if the talents have had a drink or not is if it results in a fucked up unwatchable stream. I mean for fuck's sake, it IS their 1st year anniversary after all. They should be fucking drinking.

Last edited:

horni

Be exceptional to each other.
kiwifarms.net
But the lawyer would have to figure out who he is firs-- oh wait.
@Nolan Crush exposes himself as a target for mockery, AGAIN. Dude please, get your shit together - registrations are now open, consider creating fresh account, for your own good.

It's been a year now and Cover is still unable to do merch through a store with reasonable shipping prices for NA or Europe.
100% this. I wanted that Poigurumi (plush toy grenade from Botan), I wanted that Coco Kiryu phone case, but the shipping costs were almost 50% of the price for me. I'm sure getting the shipping costs lower will be beneficial in the long run due to increased sales.

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
D6DF8FA0-6F9B-4BFE-9E94-F44C6DC96E7F.jpeg9F009008-5C3A-4B89-A887-4083521CFC81.jpeg6C5AB675-6C64-46BD-9BAE-89D710547ACE.jpeg4E3E6A75-0D74-42F6-AF0E-E5C191F21409.jpeg

Upstairs Grave

Gatekeeping Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Part of the problem with the shipping situation is Japan Post just isn't sending conventional parcels (air, sal, surface) to most countries and they're the most economical option for companies to send goods. After that you have to start sending shit with EMS, Purolator, DHL, etc, all of which currently have vastly higher courier costs than just two years ago. I'm sure they'd like the cost to be lower, but it's likely they're already undercharging for shipping and taking the hit. Things will get better when SAL opens up fully again, which is out of Cover's hands, even if this is partly Cover just being dumb.