Virtual Youtubers - it's okay to be a simp for 2D, just don't thirstpost

Grass4Cats

kiwifarms.net
Hope is amazed that she's been in the EN server for over 2 months but Council already has shit like saunas built while she lives like a pathetic hobo in a fucking hovel of a dirt house.
Oh yeah, speaking of Fauna, she actually built herself a hobbit hole as first base. Showed this at end of Civ collab. Screenshot_2021-09-14-14-55-34-794_com.google.android.youtube.png

Wikipedia

You didn't read the tos, your soul is mine.
kiwifarms.net
Question, Ive only watched around 2 - 3 vtubers in my life time. Why do alot of them sound retarded.

Last edited:

Scuttle

rooby rooten
kiwifarms.net
I decided that I'm going to one of these upcoming HoloEN expo event things.

How much autism and/or children should I expect from a live crowd of Hololive fans?

Has anyone gone to one?

Not gonna lie, I'd anticipate the Bronies of the anime world and anything less cringe than that is a net positive. Bear in mind that the large majority of people attending will be strapped into the Reddit hugbox.

Diya

✨𝓗𝓪𝓰 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮✨
kiwifarms.net
Kronii Minecraft dog just died and she make a reference to "GURA MY DOG DIED LET'S GOOOOOOOOO" Superchat. I can't. This woman is a riot.
Her and IRyS rivalry is so entertaining to watch. Remind me of the good old Neighbor Wars last year, when you don't have to worry about international conflict and what Woketard on twitter say. *sigh*
Have to say though, with the addition with EN2, the server is so lively now. For once, Minecraft stream is fun.

Last edited:

Just a Basic Plebian

Wanderer between Aki's Thighs; multiple oshis
kiwifarms.net
Hope is amazed that she's been in the EN server for over 2 months but Council already has shit like saunas built while she lives like a pathetic hobo in a fucking hovel of a dirt house.

Lots of unintentional comedy in this stream.
You gotta admit that IRyS only has herself and doesn't have any genmates. Not only that but she doesn't seem to play MC everyday too.
View attachment 2537912

I hope the collab group continues to go well for them, but I suppose I wouldn't mind if Evil Gura showed up for a little bit to cause some chaos.
Reminds me of this
1631689763536.png

Last edited:

horni

ergo sum
kiwifarms.net
I'm curious what the consensus of "lewd" Vtubers is on here.
Snuffy talking how "her fucking tits are so fucking sweaty right now, fuck" or Veibae talking about sucking dicks and tasting cum all sound forced to me and hornibaiting too hard to be interesting.
Marine or Melody talking about favourite hentai or other vtubers throwing something naughty from time to time are fun. As long as the character they are playing is not built entirely on hornibaiting, I am fine with it.

1631597641939.jpg

volksdeutsch

Its a collab group and they're doing stuff all week.
Right when I'm back home I'm watching the Mario Party VOD, if just to see the EN-JP communication attempts.

Why do alot of them sound retarded.
YouTube algorithm recommends you content similar to what you have watched in the past.

Alter Ego

kiwifarms.net

Lots of unintentional comedy in this stream.
Remember that Irys' dirt house would be even more pathetic if it wasn't expanded by Ollie on a whim.

Mumei and Baelz still reside in the Council Cave, right?

Nolan Crush

kiwifarms.net
Snuffy talking how "her fucking tits are so fucking sweaty right now, fuck" or Veibae talking about sucking dicks and tasting cum all sound forced to me and hornibaiting too hard to be interesting.
Marine or Melody talking about favourite hentai or other vtubers throwing something naughty from time to time are fun. As long as the character they are playing is not built entirely on hornibaiting, I am fine with it.
I've seen some other Snuffy clips (I think a few were non-sexual too) and honestly I don't think she's faking it. She's actually just a degenerate. I also heard about how clips can be misleading and make things look more common than they actually are (ie: the only thing they do).