Virtual Youtubers - it's okay to be a simp for 2D, just don't thirstpost

Kazuma

ニッガなに?
kiwifarms.net
I know this is fake, but the mental image of some /vt/ sperg approaching their cousin at the family reunion and trying to subtly let them they're a chumbud while they stare back in complete bewilderment is pretty funny.

I literally missed the catalogue by just a few seconds gdi.

Also, shoutout to Kiara for telling Takodachis to lose weight

Edit: nvm catalogues are back
Calli has mentioned that the omocat merchs are going to be for sale for a long time. So even if they sold out, they will be restocked

Someone just shilled their own clip in /pcg/ and I figured I'd share it here since it seems like something you guys would also probably get a kick out of as well.
View attachment 2771312
:story::story::story::story::story::story:
pippa.PNG

Pippa: I don't know these people

Last edited:

I am not here

kiwifarms.net
She needs to eat her damn veggies.
I mean.. its Nene, literally a child in a waman's body. Only way to get her to eat her veggies is to disguise em.
Calli has mentioned that the omocat merchs are going to be for sale for a long time. So even if they sold out, they will be restocked
Gotta make that money printer go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
kiwifarms.net
Someone just shilled their own clip in /pcg/ and I figured I'd share it here since it seems like something you guys would also probably get a kick out of as well.
View attachment 2771312
:story::story::story::story::story::story:
Pippa posted in the comments for the video. It translates as "I don't know these people."

Beeg Snake

Retired Vfleeter
kiwifarms.net
The power of Hololive Fans, it's been literally 1 hour, I wonder if they was expecting this amount of orders. I bet they going like "THE SERVERS CANT ALL THESE ORDERS SHUT IT ALL DOWN!!!"
View attachment 2771387
View attachment 2771391
Maybe for the best the now. I will legit spend nearly a few hundred quid on a lot of the merch. Please don't mention the shipping costs as well.

Last edited:

Bingeamint

Extra Minty Flavoured : Hololive Connoisseur
kiwifarms.net
Maybe for the best the now. I will legit spend nearly a few hundred quid on a lot of the merch. Please don't mention the shipping costs as well.
When It was converted it to good ol British pounds I think it was about £160 in total including the shipping. Considering that's 5 decent T-shirts from US to UK, I didn't think that was the worst. I've paid more in import fees from Japan before (nearly £50), that really stung the wallet now.

Effluvial Ooze

kiwifarms.net
The Taiwan thing is one of the most bizarre foreign policy things ever. People are still treating the issue as "Streamers literally can't say the word Taiwan" when that's not it. The bugmen have no problem with that. What it really is is a weird game of pretend that countries are supposed to play with China. The US government can functionally treat Taiwan as an independent country in almost every way, but if they show Taiwan as having their own flag in a press release, the Chinese lose their shit.

Coco got harassed because she said Taiwan while reading a list of countries.

Effluvial Ooze

kiwifarms.net
I'm all for redoing all live 2ds with this level of quality. Specially for people like Anya that got straight up fucked by cover.
Have they done this besides that one Okayu update a few months ago? Maybe they could make Subaru's mouth tracking work more than 30% of the time
I just wanted to watch a wholesome vtuber to make me feel less dead inside
You could try Limes from Vinesauce (Warning: British). I've been enjoying her deadly premonition playthrough lately. https://www.twitch.tv/limealicious?sr=a

Wolfy Wise

kiwifarms.net
The Taiwan thing is one of the most bizarre foreign policy things ever. People are still treating the issue as "Streamers literally can't say the word Taiwan" when that's not it. The bugmen have no problem with that. What it really is is a weird game of pretend that countries are supposed to play with China. The US government can functionally treat Taiwan as an independent country in almost every way, but if they show Taiwan as having their own flag in a press release, the Chinese lose their shit.

Coco got harassed because she said Taiwan while reading a list of countries.
I wonder what would happen if the world just said "No" and treated and recognized Taiwan as its own country. Pull out from trade? Eh, corporations are already looking to other countries because of CCP crackdown, that'd just speed up the process. Not to mention China's economy is on the verge of total collapse.
Attack Taiwan? Pretty sure most countries would put a stop to that in a heartbeat.

TrashBoost

kiwifarms.net
Chloe is doing an English studying stream
She'll probably reach 500k during this stream. It was her goal for the year and she completed it within a week.

Little bit from Reine's stream, about people saying dumb shit in SCs.
View attachment 2771570

SC was cringe but definitely an over reaction. I bet 75% of chat loved being yelled at. I like Ames method of telling chat to watch whoever they want it won't bother her because it shuts down other idiots looking for a reaction like Riene just gave them.