masterstocking

kiwifarms.net
moona.JPG

Looks like Moona should have been more careful shaking her rack recently

Tweet

Tor Lugosi

The Holy One of Israel
kiwifarms.net
I don't really care about Pippa's political opinions (plus, I'm fairly left-leaning myself so it really doesn't affect me), and it always seemed obvious to me that she just enjoyed laughing at dumb shit and making jokes, not that she was some serious far-right Q-tard believer. Still, she pandered towards the autists on 4chan, so the autistic backlash from them is still largely her own fault.

Unless she starts sperging about trans rights during a stream then I don't really care.

murdered meat bag

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Apparently being pro-trans makes you trans now or something. Ramblings of some retard on /vt/ who desperately needs to touch grass. If Pippa was trans she would already have mentioned it 15 times per stream and her roommate would have an alternate R18 Twitter account linking to an Onlyfans selling dick pics.
being pro trans is pretty bad.

kukkia

kiwifarms.net
being pro trans is pretty bad.

Outside of places like woke Twitter circles, Tumblr, 4chan, and yes, Kiwifarms, most people don't spend a ton of time thinking about trans people and will just pick a vague side on "trans rights" debate and then not think about it again. Again, as long as she isn't actively making streams about it or whatever, she probably doesn't care that much and neither should you. Pretty much every EN vtuber of note is probably vaguely "pro trans."

Rhialtokourai

Virtual Ornithologist
kiwifarms.net
Reine's family would be able to do a better job at making you disappear than Ollie's.
"It's time to clean" according to the official channel:

I AM SO GLAD YOU MENTIONED CHICKEN
Because she commented this on the learning Korean stream
View attachment 2886126

I wonder what the fuck happened
She probably isn't being completely paranoid worrying about either. Given the JP members to EN members ratio, it doesn't sit well with some people when EN members do Japanese streams and i've seen some negative comments and chat messages about it from some dumbasses. Given how Kiara responds to and over thinks negative feedback it makes sense if any of them picked up on it she would be the one. Also if her English fanbase has a chance of reacting poorly to Korean becoming more than once and while curiosity, then the Japanese fanbase has a even bigger chance of reacting poorly.
In case anyone wants to speculate further on the feedback she's getting or whether or not she's overthinking, the VOD is down.

Wish her the best, she sounds young enough that this probably was her first 'big" family loss.
It was. She's told stories about her grandmother on stream before, too.
(Link to her announcement stream yesterday)

Laplus apologizes for messing up during the L4D2 stream.

Also cover put out an official statement on it if you didn't see.

Hopefully she doesn't take it too hard. Botan seems pretty easy going and I doubt will hold it against her or anything.
It's not Botan she has to worry about if Cover put out an official statement (and Botan apparently tabbed out of the game during the stream to type something, presumably messages or replies to management). This seems a bit much for a costume leak. Did anyone see anything else?

And all this on top of making the others wait for her game to download, and while trying to look good for Towa. I feel pretty bad for her.

horni

Be exceptional to each other.
kiwifarms.net
Hornibros... we won...

Context; last year Haachama announced a contest for ero artwork and Marine joined, as it was relevant to her interests. Unfortunately Marine's health problems became so severe that there was as risk of her losing her voice and she had to take a break - and the contest has been put on-hold. I thought it has been cancelled completely, similarly to Haachama's 2020 contest when she asked people to show her the places they live in, but here we are.

Cubanodun

D is for Doomposter
kiwifarms.net
Would /pcg/ forgive Pippa for whatever the fuck they are sentencing her for, if she did a cover of this? Without the rest of the skit of course.
Nothing less than this is acceptable according to them

FJFdcW2WYAU3qDQ.jpg

Hornibros... we won...

Context; last year Haachama announced a contest for ero artwork and Marine joined, as it was relevant to her interests. Unfortunately Marine's health problems became so severe that there was as risk of her losing her voice and she had to take a break - and the contest has been put on-hold. I thought it has been cancelled completely, similarly to Haachama's 2020 contest when she asked people to show her the places they live in, but here we are.
Dear lord i thought that thing was cancelled, the thirst posting will get horrible on the chat

reinigen

kiwifarms.net
Outside of places like woke Twitter circles, Tumblr, 4chan, and yes, Kiwifarms, most people don't spend a ton of time thinking about trans people and will just pick a vague side on "trans rights" debate and then not think about it again. Again, as long as she isn't actively making streams about it or whatever, she probably doesn't care that much and neither should you. Pretty much every EN vtuber of note is probably vaguely "pro trans."
I can attest to this. My wife is your standard issue basic bitch democrat. The kind of person who is not at all political except every few years when there's an election. She was until very recently 'pro-trans' or whatever that means in your head.

It was only until she saw the ridiculousness of MtF trans absolutely smashing female athletics records that she actual took the time to critically think about what was going on and what it meant to real women. She finally made the connection that it's a bunch of men, wearing caricatures of women's habits, invading women's spaces. Now she's noticing how many female only spaces she visited were moderated by men. And it is pissing her the hell off. It really takes one catalyst to break people out of the haze. So generally, unless they're a danger hair I don't tend to blame people for being so mistaken about something like the trans question.

PassiveUnaggressive

kiwifarms.net
Hold up, what did Pippa do this time?
"new info"
People have had that picture since August when it happened, it just wasnt shared around publicly out of some gay sense of respect (which i was guilty of)
But the cat is out of the bag now.
View attachment 2885212

I'm too lazy to write a comprehensible post about it, so I'm just dumping some of the stuff I found on my short search because I got bored by how boring of a person she seems to be.
Her instagram/Archive
Her mom's instagram/Archive - Mom's Facebook/Archive
Papakin's Facebook/Archive
She probably lives somewhere in Virginia, based on a tweet from last year (Archive) and the Busch Garden Williamsburg tag on some of her instagram posts (Archive)
View attachment 2885244
Make of it what you will, pages of speculation and hot air (mainly about where Pippa is on the alphabet scale (lgb-onwards), and on the level of kayfabe)