Virtual Youtubers - it's okay to be a simp for 2D

REGENDarySumanai

Perpetually in thought
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just arrived home because i was searching for fuel holy damn she is playing the NES version, that dog is brave for playing that
She's been streaming it for almost 11 hours as of this post. She's a goddamn trooper for doing this without losing sanity or falling asleep.

Reactions: Akumaten

REGENDarySumanai

Perpetually in thought
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'll be damned in the fact that she managed to beat it in 20 hours.

Last edited:

Cubanodun

Metal Synthpop Hero
kiwifarms.net
She then apologized for using cheats and said that by doing so, she didn't really beat the game, and then did a 13 minute speedrun.
It you know what you are doing that is the time it takes to make a run without making any mistakes, after I finished my playthrough I checked on world of long plays and theirs was like 20 minutes, she was probably practicing that day she did not stream

REGENDarySumanai

Perpetually in thought
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It you know what you are doing that is the time it takes to make a run without making any mistakes, after I finished my playthrough I checked on world of long plays and theirs was like 20 minutes, she was probably practicing that day she did not stream
Regardless, shit like this is why she's my favorite!

Reactions: Cubanodun

Cubanodun

Metal Synthpop Hero
kiwifarms.net
Regardless, shit like this is why she's my favorite!
Mine too, she usually play crap i would, right now she is playing Zettai Zetsumei Toshi 2 , but she was kind enough to put the name the game has in america that is Raw Danger, time to fire up PCSX2

Billfreely

No class
kiwifarms.net
Been looking into other vtubers thanks to this thread. Kurone is definitely one of my favorites after watching her play Metal Slug.

Cubanodun

Metal Synthpop Hero
kiwifarms.net
Been looking into other vtubers thanks to this thread. Kurone is definitely one of my favorites after watching her play Metal Slug.
Korone is one of the best but her girlfriend partner is also good that is Okayu both play retro things and also do streams together, i think the first one i saw was those two playing Portal 2 MP and it has some very galaxy brain moments

The other one people have recommended me is Kanata and i had to admit the person behind her model know how to pull off the character she mostly play new or popular things like right now iirc is Chrono trigger (the steam version that is the android version probably could not find real hardware on time or the PSX/NDS version)

Now the rest are wanking APEX very hard

Tags
None