Virtual Youtubers - it's okay to be a simp for 2D

Takodachi

Bad puns not included
>Ina is officially the HoloEN with the least subscribers

Ina, please, stream more often, its painful to see the BDP chicken surpassing you.
1601269771118.png

I have no idea how Gura's growth is still going as strong as it is. I have nothing against her at all but she's really not all that engaging. Also, her fan interactions of socials like Twitter is pretty barebones. Yet she's almost at two-fucking-million subs, how exactly? According to grifters, that's a lot of pedos!

Also, congrats on 1M subs, Aqua! What a rollercoaster of a week for her, holy shit.

Wingnut

WARNING: Tighten all bolts to the end
I have no idea how Gura's growth is still going as strong as it is. I have nothing against her at all but she's really not all that engaging. Also, her fan interactions of socials like Twitter is pretty barebones. Yet she's almost at two-fucking-million subs, how exactly? According to grifters, that's a lot of pedos!

Also, congrats on 1M subs, Aqua! What a rollercoaster of a week for her, holy shit.
I think a lot of her huge initial growth spurt was her Senzawa fanbase migrating once she was found out, and now we're seeing something more akin to organic growth.

The other part is likely because she's the main meme and has basically become the face of Hololive for the overseas normies, so anyone even remotely interested sees Gura, and by extension HoloEN, first.

HoloEN has become the main attraction for the normie crowds and Gura is their idol, which is a bit ironic given Kiara's past.

Fcret

Ravioli Ravioli

Her spergy shitposty style is zoomer bait. She says funny things sometimes and you don't really have to pay too much attention to enjoy her streams (ideal background noise basically). I'm the same way in that I don't really find her all that enjoyable to watch but it's nice to see her be successful. On the subject of engagement though, her fanbase is notoriously twitch-like and she gets a lot of viewers, so it makes sense that she doesn't really have a strategy for engaging with that kind of volume of viewers.

>Ina is officially the HoloEN with the least subscribers

Ina, please, stream more often, its painful to see the BDP chicken surpassing you.
View attachment 1845754
She's intensely comfy but she really needs to find something to stream other than drawing. All the other girls have a hook (Kiara got lucky early on with her KFP and thirsty lesbian schtick) but Ina is just chill. The only game she's really serious enough about to stream is FF14 but that game is notoriously uninteresting to watch other people play.

Gravemind

A monument to all your sins
She's intensely comfy but she really needs to find something to stream other than drawing. All the other girls have a hook (Kiara got lucky early on with her KFP and thirsty lesbian schtick) but Ina is just chill. The only game she's really serious enough about to stream is FF14 but that game is notoriously uninteresting to watch other people play.
She also wants to be able to stream it with the rest of her EN mates and that just sounds like a trainwreck waiting to happen.

Being the hardcore raider that she is, I wonder what her tolerance for completely new players would be.

People have different tastes and interests. I see people talk about Mori here more but I don't really like her videos. Got nothing against her either, Mori is ok but I don't really feel engaged watching her?

Haachama almost yabbed herself by opening up some kind of webcam twice on stream, after her ringfit capture card glitched out.

Could see blurry movement but no details, she likely had it covered by cloth or tape or something. How she had the foresight to do that, I have no idea. Maybe it was covered by the bra she threw off right before. Now that's a dodged yab.

Taped webcams save lives.

Fcret

Ravioli Ravioli
She also wants to be able to stream it with the rest of her EN mates and that just sounds like a trainwreck waiting to happen.

Being the hardcore raider that she is, I wonder what her tolerance for completely new players would be.
As a hardcore raider, I can tell you it's not new players that upset me. I can work around suboptimal play when I'm expecting it and most of the content that sprouts run is easy enough that a strong player can compensate and adjust. In fact, it's more fun that way because you have to be quick on your feet to adjust when people make mistakes.

The real bane of my existence are players who show up in high-end content who should know better but refuse to fix their shit when called out...

But no, I think Ina carrying the other girls through content would be quite entertaining.

Maybe it was covered by the bra she threw off right before. Now that's a dodged yab.
It's well known that when two yabs collide, they annihilate, producing an energetic burst of seiso gamma rays.

Tor Lugosi

The Holy One of Israel
I doubt her senzawa persona had much to do with Gura's initial success. For a while it seemed a lot of people weren't even aware of the connection and those that were often argued about if it really was her. I think it's Gura's hyperactive ADHD chatterbox style. She rarely shuts up, which can be annoying for some but I'd wager is what a lot of people look for in a streamer.

For Ina, she's my third favorite of the EN bunch. She has a really pleasant personality, which makes her streams comfy, but her actual content doesn't always interest me. Cali and Kiara don't really do anything for me. I'm glad the two have finally found success after struggling so long but neither one of them interest me much.

Last edited: