Virtual Youtubers - it's okay to be a simp for 2D, just don't thirstpost

Blatant hypocrite

Null-sponsored anime pfp
kiwifarms.net
Probably, she collabed once or twice early on with a vtuber who has been in jail before, I think it was getting busted in some yakuza act.
Yakuza is involved? Now it's a real business. Industry's evidently getting big.
I have now learned that indonesia has coconut/jackfruit/avocado ice cream, and my imaginary tastebuds just don't know what to make of that combo.
All of those fruits are really creamy, it honestly sounds potentially great.

LullerDerbyRollin

I have no mouth and I have only more to scream
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Screw Danlon

That’s Mr. Divine Cock to you
kiwifarms.net
Cat finally got her video.

i have to admit, her endurance stream worked. I probably would never have followed her if she hadn’t done it, but now I’m a fan.

Green Oil

Lil Olive Ol.
kiwifarms.net
Calli and Kiara finally killed the Hotel WiFi and OBS (really they should get something better than OBS) so no marshmallows today, sad because i lost a bet and had to send one

Edit: Pekora is playing Shadow of the colossus did they got Sony permits? that would explain why Gura was talking about maybe playing The last of us
Maybe game developer permits rather Sony or maybe Sony itself. She already play Shadow of Colossus since yesterday but she turn off her superchat. Did Sony allowed to turn on superchat if their game being play by Japanese streamer? If allowed then it's just Pekora doing what she said that she gonna turn off superchat occasionally on her stream.

If Gura play last of us, I hope she didn't play the part 2. More hope she play Ghost of Tsushima.

moments fade pain remains

Μηδένα προ του τέλους μακάριζε.
kiwifarms.net

Rezza

kiwifarms.net
Cat finally got her video.

i have to admit, her endurance stream worked. I probably would never have followed her if she hadn’t done it, but now I’m a fan.
I actually have a bit of reservation regarding this. What she did was amazing (and hilarious), of course. But when the management used the marathon relay as a showcase for their less popular talents as well, don't you think her solo marathon kind of stealing their spotlight in the process?

Cubanodun

Now Playing: Callikraft 400
kiwifarms.net
If Gura play last of us, I hope she didn't play the part 2. More hope she play Ghost of Tsushima.
Chat was telling her to not play 2 she flip flopped about it, then she dropped the bomb that she wanted to play FNAF and everyone went cold with sheer horror

I thought that boob dragon was the TTS dragon in Vshojo.
Reminder that Zentreya was not originally like that, she looked like some kind of Commander until he decide to swap to be the bootleg Dola he is today

In other news, apparently every first week of the month Jewtube do maintenance and screw some streamers, in hololive case far as i know Korone and Lamy got hit with it

Tuuba

kiwifarms.net
I actually have a bit of reservation regarding this. What she did was amazing (and hilarious), of course. But when the management used the marathon relay as a showcase for their less popular talents as well, don't you think her solo marathon kind of stealing their spotlight in the process?
In a way it does, in another way, I gave a look to the ones that got most subs yesterday and while she got 5k, others got 2k and most 1k, which for some in there, it really is a lot. So I think the event did its job to give more visibility to other vtubers from them.

Screw Danlon

That’s Mr. Divine Cock to you
kiwifarms.net
Maybe for some people. I certainly didn’t watch most of her stream, and I made sure to use the opportunity to check out some of the smaller streamers, and the KR and IN members as well. I was just impressed by her willingness to do it and it made me interested to see more of her stuff.

I feel like it’s hard to purely call it a showcase, because they also had Hoshikawa, Lulu, Rion, Saku, Ars and Gundou in the relay who are huge stars, and some midcards as well. They also didn’t have any of the NijiJP guys.

A good compromise might have been to stop for a few minutes each time a vid premiered, but I don’t know.

speaking of NijiKR... this girl is pretty good at Spelunky2.

Namesarehardtocomeupwith

Honey~ Works~
kiwifarms.net
Last edited: