Virtual Youtubers - it's okay to be a simp for 2D, just don't thirstpost

• We've gotten t.me/kiwifarms set up for downtime announcements since Twitter doesn't allow us to have one.

Fucking YTs

kiwifarms.net
Should I feel bad?
imax.jpg

DrStupid

kiwifarms.net
It's honestly kind of hilariously that Pippa is the forefront face of this in the vtuber sphere. Then again she work well for a early AI prototype with how unfiltered she is.
Wonder if it can go racist quick like other AIs do with user input.
Wonder guy said they can regulate the AI, but it could do that on it's own in roughly a month (depending on using input)

Tor Lugosi

The Holy One of Israel
kiwifarms.net
- "you've heard about resting bitch face? i have resting sad face"
- SNOT filmed something for the expo and it had to be cut to hell because it 'got out of hand' and what's being shown will probably seem stilted because they were then trying to 'act normal'. Mumei might still have the uncut version. Fauna talked about this in today's AC stream, too.
- "Head empty - I've had little sleep and survived yesterday on gummy worms and two pieces of toast."
- "Everything is gonna kill you. If I want a Red Bull and a cookie then I'm gonna have it!"

- sales of the Dino Gura plushie broke sales records.

Last edited:

Cubanodun

Now augmented with Holodex
kiwifarms.net
She looks like the daughter of the 8-Bit guy and that disturb me

In other news The Cabal keep coming closer to tempenis and now british red man has decided to appear in their stream of Spy Party (for context he played this with Luca i think and they keep bullying a midget during all the stream)

Screenshot_144.png

Retink

the retard says hello darkness my old friend...
kiwifarms.net
Ah yes, the shoe market, where a massive scam occurred recently

Edit: It's pretty easy to make an AI that can analyze food if you can use image identification and location scanning. Then just grab the info off of the menu website. A McD's burger will look like a McD's burger while other food you look at the location data and match it to the menu item. Then just compile nutrition info.

Ralph Barnhardt

I tried that once...it was alright I guess.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This Michael guy with Wonder.AI...I can't get a good read on him. He has very grand dreams about this tech but I'm sorry muh dude, I just don't see it. I don't think he's doing a good job of explaining it either and I don' t know if that's because he's awkward, nervous, or doesn't believe what he's saying and maybe that's why I'm having an issue seeing his vision.
All the king's horses and all the king's men
Couldn't put Pippa together again.
Naw dawg wait till you see ME do it! It'll totally work.

Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus

kiwifarms.net
Ocean man had kind of a resurgence in 2016 with meme videos on Vine and shit as well as it being in the spongebob movie back in the day. Lotta young people are familiar with it because of that.
So you're saying I'm not gonna get any covers of "Waving My Dick in the Wind", "The HIV Song", "Don't Shit Where You Eat" or the country classic:

My disappointment is immense.

RedRage

kiwifarms.net
Honestly I find it to be some dystopian early Blade Runner 2049 shit with the hologram girl in that film. I believe there's a market for it though, but I don't know about the US markets though.
I can see it filling the same, if not more expensive, niche something like wallpaper engine does. If it has other base functions like an alarm and shit then I could see people throwing money at it just for being something cool with their oshi on it.

Retink

the retard says hello darkness my old friend...
kiwifarms.net
This Michael guy with Wonder.AI...I can't get a good read on him. He has very grand dreams about this tech but I'm sorry muh dude, I just don't see it. I don't think he's doing a good job of explaining it either and I don' t know if that's because he's awkward, nervous, or doesn't believe what he's saying and maybe that's why I'm having an issue seeing his vision.
It's easy to read him, as he said it himself. Specialize until you find something in the niche to have a unique value added proposition's, so he has a product now and ideas, but he hasn't found their defining feature. Meaning he's treading water until he finds a route.

Pippa bashing the government, adorable!