Virtual Youtubers - it's okay to be a simp for 2D

REGENDarySumanai

Poopie
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Aqua's playing Little Witch Nobeta (Noel played it, Flare is gonna play it, and Roboco played it), while Choco is gonna cook something again. Here's hoping she'll do something better than Haachama (not hard because Choco is an excellent cook, and you can cook the stuff she makes too since she always leaves the recipes up).

I've also been getting into Kamiko Kana, an English VTuber. Very adorable, but she's on hiatus for a month.

Cubanodun

Metal Synthpop Hero
kiwifarms.net
Aqua's playing Little Witch Nobeta (Noel played it, Flare is gonna play it, and Roboco played it), while Choco is gonna cook something again. Here's hoping she'll do something better than Haachama (not hard because Choco is an excellent cook, and you can cook the stuff she makes too since she always leaves the recipes up).

I've also been getting into Kamiko Kana, an English VTuber. Very adorable, but she's on hiatus for a month.
Noel was a given, Dark souls type games is her gig (but i dont remember her playing Blasphemous), Aqua probably for the trend, i was asked to play it but cough Scenes cough has a policy to not release early access game so they have to wait until then

albertbrown26

#1 Bill Hicks fan
kiwifarms.net
Japanese Vtubers are the reason why I still question why anyone would not prefer this, but still go live on Twitch to see girls pretending to be like Pokimane.

Then again, I don’t live in Asia so I probably just asked my own question.

Namesarehardtocomeupwith

Boomer Pirate
kiwifarms.net
One thing I like about vtubers is that when someone playing something, usually some others will follow suit and played the same game. You get to see more if you're interested in what they're playing and introduce to a new vtuber you haven't watch in the process. Nice way to boost each other.
When they aren't cannibalizing each other on the same streaming time slot anyways.

negativlad

Don't be a shit in my cut
kiwifarms.net
Japanese Vtubers are the reason why I still question why anyone would not prefer this, but still go live on Twitch to see girls pretending to be like Pokimane.

Then again, I don’t live in Asia so I probably just asked my own question.
That maybe why I prefer WWE and company over real combat sports. It's not "real" because it's 99% theater, and the actors really are trying to be as entertaining as possible. I'm not saying all of twitch is cynical thots and also-rans desperate for cash and attention, or that virtual tubers just aren't, but the vtuber way is a lot more enjoyable.

I'm also enjoying this, and wondering exactly how many current HL members were on the one Game Party Japan youtube show:

REGENDarySumanai

Poopie
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One thing I like about vtubers is that when someone playing something, usually some others will follow suit and played the same game. You get to see more if you're interested in what they're playing and introduce to a new vtuber you haven't watch in the process. Nice way to boost each other.
When they aren't cannibalizing each other on the same streaming time slot anyways.
You also find new games to play that you have never heard of, or watch others play stuff that you DO know.

Neurotic Loser

Lurker who needs to Lurk MOAR
kiwifarms.net
You fuckers have been sleeping on the true v-idols, the 2324, Nijisanji.
I CAN'T BELIEVE CHAIKA IS FUCKIN' DEAD AND SHIINA KILLED HIM
Chaika is funny as fuck and his chaotic antics are often very amusing to watch.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: negativlad

REGENDarySumanai

Poopie
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You fuckers have been sleeping on the true v-idols, the 2324, Nijisanji.
I CAN'T BELIEVE CHAIKA IS FUCKIN' DEAD AND SHIINA KILLED HIM
Chaika is funny as fuck and his chaotic antics are often very amusing to watch.
Lulu is a favorite of mine, due to how calm she can be. Everyone's favorite eldri-

• Agree
Reactions: Neurotic Loser

LullerDerbyRollin

I have no mouth and I have only more to scream
kiwifarms.net
Lulu did 10 hour ring fit adventure, and only a couple hours earlier did 10 hours of demon souls. She is insane.
She also did a 24 hour thing for her birthday. I forgot the game tho. Lulu's fun, dying when she inevitably merges with her missing half Hana will be pretty cool.

Also, side note, I'm so happy to see this thread stay alive. I should come hang out more.

I'd also like to recommend Yozora Mel. She's really fun to watch, great voice and a fun personality. She's almost too relaxing, I wind up dozing off some times.

Last edited:

Neurotic Loser

Lurker who needs to Lurk MOAR
kiwifarms.net

PPTenshi finally got her upgrade and like i was expecting the first thing they show was the Shuriken meme and a power point presentation IN 3D
It was a very good stream. Starting off with Soran Bushi then being more relaxed. I liked the PopTeamEpic style sketches and the green screen bit where Kanata did poses (especially the marine one). The fact she did a little intro for all the 4th gen was rather endearing. It's a shame that she flubbed SSS a bit, whether due to exhaustion, tears or ear problems, but she did managevto salvage it a bit.
It did better than Coco's at peak but Coco had a higher viewing average.
1593954164066.png

• Informative
Reactions: negativlad

Cubanodun

Metal Synthpop Hero
kiwifarms.net
It was a very good stream. Starting off with Soran Bushi then being more relaxed. I liked the PopTeamEpic style sketches and the green screen bit where Kanata did poses (especially the marine one). The fact she did a little intro for all the 4th gen was rather endearing. It's a shame that she flubbed SSS a bit, whether due to exhaustion, tears or ear problems, but she did managevto salvage it a bit.
It did better than Coco's at peak but Coco had a higher viewing average.
View attachment 1429128
Doesnt help that youtube still not allow her channel to send Notifications because is still considered a kid's channel for some weird reason

• Informative
Reactions: Neurotic Loser

REGENDarySumanai

Poopie
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She also did a 24 hour thing for her birthday. I forgot the game tho. Lulu's fun, dying when she inevitably merges with her missing half Hana will be pretty cool.

Also, side note, I'm so happy to see this thread stay alive. I should come hang out more.

I'd also like to recommend Yozora Mel. She's really fun to watch, great voice and a fun personality. She's almost too relaxing, I wind up dozing off some times.
Our resident BANpire, who got banned TWICE in a single stream. Got to the point where she had to put a black bar above her cleavage. Coco then made fun of that with today's AsaCoco thumbnail.
My recommendations are just full of these videos after watching a few here.
I get a good amount as well.

Tags
None