Virtual Youtubers - it's okay to be a simp for 2D

negativlad

Don't be a shit in my cut
kiwifarms.net
YouTube pop culture remora and #comicsgate shit-step-inner Vito Gesualdi has decided to throw his snapback into the ring and become an anime girl. While irony/mental disease once took him far enough to purchase and then vape the infamous Gamer Girl Bathwater, it hasn't carried him to the point of buying a voice changer, and the illusion does not last for long.

Risu on simping:
She knows better than that. For the streamers, virtual tubers are a hobby. For the audience, it is a curiosity cum parasocial relationship.

Namesarehardtocomeupwith

Boomer Pirate
kiwifarms.net

Someone is having fun with her mmd model.
For context, she reviewed r18 content of herself and didn't got hit by the ban hammer while vtuber can be banned by youtube kun by doing absolutely nothing so I guess it's up to her to bring youtube to tasks.
I just watched the color out of space movie and even that weren't as much of a surreal experience as the recent content Haachama put out.

REGENDarySumanai

Poopie
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How to Hololive: Spade gets savaged edition
Haachama has been on a roll with her videos. Her next stream will be ASMR.
Korone asks her foreign fans why they like Doom. Also plays Plug and Play.
However, we cannot forget about these masterpieces.
Continues in next post due to media limits.

REGENDarySumanai

Poopie
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Choco and Mel REALLY get along.
Miko being Miko.
And because since everyone in Hololive is playing Muse Dash and a certain song, said song has been stuck in my head, so I'm making everyone else suffer too.
Classics: Watame did nothing wrong and its sequel.
Indonesian Korone fangirl gets noticed by Korone.
Shitposting Queen Fubuki talks about her feelings on her overseas fans.
Bonus: Nijisanji because all we've been talking about is Hololive.
Lulu keeps composure while getting over it. She also smiled a lot when playing Keep Talking And Nobody Explodes with Devil.

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For normal vtubers, they can be independant just fine as they are only streaming. However, for big groups like Hololive and Nijisanji, the vtubers are expected to do more as they are "idols". They need: singing and dancing lessons; schedule management for their big concerts; someone to interact with advertisers so they could do commercials; someone to help advise them with PR and; someone to help them publish their songs. There's a lot of work behind the scenes for virtual idols and it is kinda hard to appreciate it.
I suppose the company would also design the anime "fursona" and makes the animation model, if it's more complex than what a 3D animation general hobbyist can come up with.

• Agree
Reactions: Neurotic Loser

REGENDarySumanai

Poopie
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey kids, wanna see some feet!?
Apparently it is about Twitter addicts, how apt for this website.

Neurotic Loser

Lurker who needs to Lurk MOAR
kiwifarms.net
Sheep made her 3D debut.
It was rather fun and comfy, not as chaotic as the rest of the PP Trio though. She did have some techinical hicups but her singing was better than but Kanata's and Coco's.
View wise she did worse than both of them in terms of both max and average viewership but did really well regardless.
1594555937732.png

• Feels
Reactions: negativlad

REGENDarySumanai

Poopie
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sheep made her 3D debut.
It was rather fun and comfy, not as chaotic as the rest of the PP Trio though. She did have some techinical hicups but her singing was better than but Kanata's and Coco's.
View wise she did worse than both of them in terms of both max and average viewership but did really well regardless.
View attachment 1443096
Watame is centralized around music, so of course she would do better than them at singing. Luna is next, and then Towa.

• Agree
Reactions: Neurotic Loser
Tags
None