Virtual Youtubers - it's okay to be a simp for 2D

REGENDarySumanai

Poopie
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Isn't that the one where Ex and her fought. It was based off of the imaginary tournament.
Original Stream:
Translated clip of Ex vs Lulu fight:
Yes it was. She was even set up as the villain of the imaginary tournament. Speaking of other VTubers, there's also Pikamee from VOMS and Mei Hirasaka. Both speak English and Japanese. The latter is currently streaming and talking about shoujo manga.

• Informative
Reactions: Neurotic Loser

BadTakeCrucifier

They should have never gave you niggas Twitter
kiwifarms.net
Vtubers are cute anime girls, so there's that. Don't really care, will never care, it's not my thing.

What I do enjoy, is seeing talentless thots screaming and seething. Let the salt flow. If this is going to be a good thread, we need some screencaps of streamers and onlyfans thots caught in the act of being booty bothered by anime.

negativlad

Don't be a shit in my cut
kiwifarms.net
Lately been watching subs of Inuyama Tamaki and his infamous interview format. He seems to be a pretty competent interviewer and easy riffer, and has no trouble drawing out the most insane bullshit from his subjects. I wish I could find more nijisanji clips but it seems like hololive is getting most of the attention from english subbers.

Last edited:

REGENDarySumanai

Poopie
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Vtubers are cute anime girls, so there's that. Don't really care, will never care, it's not my thing.

What I do enjoy, is seeing talentless thots screaming and seething. Let the salt flow. If this is going to be a good thread, we need some screencaps of streamers and onlyfans thots caught in the act of being booty bothered by anime.
In A&N, we have a thread about an article about thots getting mad over ProjektMelody. Well worth a read.
DooG best girl
The "Elite" Sakura Miko and Coco-kaichou are also great. The former due to the insane shit she gets herself into, and the latter due to her hijinx.

Also, here's Lulu having a mental breakdown over Rhythm Heaven. She's not an art student, she's and eld-
And DON'T ASK ABOUT HER AGE! She's 22 by the way.
lulu.png

Last edited:

Bogged_account887744

kiwifarms.net
Lately been watching subs of Inuyama Tamaki and his infamous interview format. He seems to be a pretty competent interviewer and easy riffer, and has no trouble drawing out the most insane bullshit from his subjects. I wish I could find more nijisanji clips but it seems like hololive is getting most of the attention from english subbers.

If you've been following her twitter account, she cancelled her whole schedule for a week because his ideal husband basically an hero'd himself and she can't have the strength to do streams for now.

Neurotic Loser

Lurker who needs to Lurk MOAR
kiwifarms.net
How come none of you pussies talked about the greatness that is Luna's 3D debut. It had death, sit-ups, posing, Matsuri etc... you losers missed out. It was ok, some skits lasted too long and Luna's model was kinda freaky at times too. It was like prior gens 3D debuts.
Full stream:
Highlights:
1595266346998.jpg
1595242089721.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: negativlad

negativlad

Don't be a shit in my cut
kiwifarms.net
How come none of you pussies talked about the greatness that is Luna's 3D debut. It had death, sit-ups, posing, Matsuri etc... you losers missed out. It was ok, some skits lasted too long and Luna's model was kinda freaky at times too. It was like prior gens 3D debuts.
Full stream:
Highlights:
View attachment 1465213
I caught the highlights and while I think Luna is definitely an above average entertainer, I can not stand her stupid fucking baby voice and she's only tolerable when being blindsided by haachamacooking or Natsuri's indiscretions and the like. I'm not going to watch the whole thing in order to keep from punching my monitor. Still, congrats to our 0-year old princess.

Neurotic Loser

Lurker who needs to Lurk MOAR
kiwifarms.net
I caught the highlights and while I think Luna is definitely an above average entertainer, I can not stand her stupid fucking baby voice and she's only tolerable when being blindsided by haachamacooking or Natsuri's indiscretions and the like. I'm not going to watch the whole thing in order to keep from punching my monitor. Still, congrats to our 0-year old princess.
While I'm not a fan of her persay, she's good at singing and has good piano streams from what I've seen. Though she works best in collabs with people who she can tease easily (Subaru & Marine) or acting as the person on the receiving end of the wilder personalities (Haato and Matsuri).

• Agree
Reactions: negativlad

REGENDarySumanai

Poopie
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
While I'm not a fan of her persay, she's good at singing and has good piano streams from what I've seen. Though she works best in collabs with people who she can tease easily (Subaru & Marine) or acting as the person on the receiving end of the wilder personalities (Haato and Matsuri).
I'm in the same boat. Towa's gonna be the final one to go 3D and by god does she deserve it. Also, Haachama is possibly no longer the worst cook in Hololive.
PPT talks about titties.
Roboco shows off her battlestation and her cat.

Cubanodun

Metal Synthpop Hero
kiwifarms.net
The dog went beyond the call of duty and did a endurance stream for the game Segagaga (that sadly is not translated)

It was more her grinding, repeating SEGAAAAAA every often and the chat explaining to her the references that the game throw

Tags
None