vlog | bad news, chicken kabob recipe, & dollar tree makeup - AL goes sideways to fit in frame -

wilderbeans

Queen of Autists
kiwifarms.net
I also noticed what looks like a bruise on her chin in the beginning and I’ve face planted before with no hands and got the exact same bruise, so I’m thinking she fell, that’s probably the only way to get a bruise there.

And the way she put on the lipstick!!!! Omg like a five year old, her lips looked like shit when she was done. They weren’t shaped right it was like she drew a red circle around them, the Cupid’s bow type points were not defined it was just a straight line across.

I hope she keeps the full length mirror and keeps giving us the whole body shot though. That was interesting!

Fupacabra

pig but healthy
kiwifarms.net
It could make some sense to buy so much holloweeen stuff if they were still in the house with E&R, with the basement and lots of place to decorate, + possibility to have a party and guests. But in their current apartment it's stupid.
The only reason I can think of as to why they'd use so much decoration is 'cause whales people will come over. D&D maybe ?
Nobody is coming, she bought it all just to try to fill the void where a human soul is supposed to be. Maybe Becky will be forced to put some of that shit up. Then they both will sit among those cheap Chinese plastic decorations and feed on carbs to "celebrate". Maybe The Beast will turn on a phone to screech into it how much fun they are having. After that they will go to sleep in separate rooms - deep down feeling as lonely as ever and wishing for the sweet release of death.

wilderbeans

Queen of Autists
kiwifarms.net
Nobody is coming, she bought it all just to try to fill the void where a human soul is supposed to be. Maybe Becky will be forced to put some of that shit up. Then they both will sit among those cheap Chinese plastic decorations and feed on carbs to "celebrate". Maybe The Beast will turn on a phone to screech into it how much fun they are having. After that they will go to sleep in separate rooms - deep down feeling as lonely as ever and wishing for the sweet release of death.
Are they even legally ALLOWED to have a party with COVID? We got our trick or treating cancelled in Los Angles even for an hour til they back tracked cause the public freaked out. What are the Ky rules?

Amber should eat some KY jelly instead of all that toothpaste!

AmberAlert

kiwifarms.net
Call me petty, but her shit with struggling to find number one was so stupid :story: just fucking start somewhere and go in order, and there wont be a difference!
The fat beast definitely doesn't have the rudimentary critical thinking skills to realize it doesn't matter where you start as long as you go in order. The rusty cogs in her head can't spin that quickly. All this animal can do is follow simple instructions (only if it wants to) and consume.

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know I 'sperg about that car business all the time, but this is, in the words of our lord KingCobraJFS "really fucking rich" they have bald tires. They are one Becky's-bad-driving-rubs-a-curb from a nice blow-out. The strain of 900-1000 lbs of teeny-bopper meat chugging along will also wear those tires down as well.

If the driver's side is going flat only, they probably are way out of alignment. You hear that car go brrrrrrrrRrRrRRrr when they gun it at green lights, the torque steer is probably over time wearing things down. If they were just to replace the tires, the car would then feel like it's WAY out of balance, which would lead to an inspection leading to a need to probably replace most of the front suspension.

I'm liveeeen for the segments with the car. Anyone here ever tow anything with a pickup truck? Like an old Chevy S-10 with the 4.3L V6, o r a larger truck, a Toyota with a 4cylinder etc? You know how you have to accelerate and brake, right? It looks like Becky doesn't understand that concept at all, nor has been introduced to it. Watch how ALR jerks when they hit a green light. Fucking fantastic

Front Wheel Drive, not even once.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
I know I 'sperg about that car business all the time, but this is, in the words of our lord KingCobraJFS "really fucking rich" they have bald tires. They are one Becky's-bad-driving-rubs-a-curb from a nice blow-out. The strain of 900-1000 lbs of teeny-bopper meat chugging along will also wear those tires down as well.

If the driver's side is going flat only, they probably are way out of alignment. You hear that car go brrrrrrrrRrRrRRrr when they gun it at green lights, the torque steer is probably over time wearing things down. If they were just to replace the tires, the car would then feel like it's WAY out of balance, which would lead to an inspection leading to a need to probably replace most of the front suspension.

I'm liveeeen for the segments with the car. Anyone here ever tow anything with a pickup truck? Like an old Chevy S-10 with the 4.3L V6, o r a larger truck, a Toyota with a 4cylinder etc? You know how you have to accelerate and brake, right? It looks like Becky doesn't understand that concept at all, nor has been introduced to it. Watch how ALR jerks when they hit a green light. Fucking fantastic

Front Wheel Drive, not even once.
They are due for a new vehicle but what kind? We all think of a SUV or other heavy duty vehicle but I do not think it will work. If she can’t get into the $6,000 bed, she sure can’t climb any substantial SUVs. Even a minivan might be too high. She would be better will a used Taurus or other large sedan, or even better a 2-door car since the door are larger.

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They are due for a new vehicle but what kind? We all think of a SUV or other heavy duty vehicle but I do not think it will work. If she can’t get into the $6,000 bed, she sure can’t climb any substantial SUVs. Even a minivan might be too high. She would be better will a used Taurus or other large sedan, or even better a 2-door car since the door are larger.
The best car for them in the United States, I shit you not, would be the Ford Transit Connect*, model year 2014 or above.

Both the wagon format and cargo format , you step UP slightly to get out; but when driving, you sit very high. It could also accommodate their PorkSquad.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
Amber is filthy and her place is filthy. Looks like she's still sleeping on the couch, it must smell awful by now.

Her "gorge meeeerr" is tacky af, there's so much stuff crammed into that place. Is the "meeeerr" even fastened to the wall? It's all fun and games till her 500+ lb body comes stomping by, rattling the glass and having it come crashing down. Hopefully on film, and double points if it's while she's doing that weird, pop-and-lock, rusty robot, move she does all the time (in this video it was in the intro to the curvy comments).

Blathersnake

kiwifarms.net
She has tried many times but according to her it was always sold out. I know she worships them but I’ve never seen her showing off any of their makeup.
I suppose some pallets do sell out, I just went to his cosmetic website and well you get can several pallets and they even have some easy pay plan where you pay in installments. Has she ever shown off expensive makeup not from an Epsy box?

Reactions: Cereal Killer

wilderbeans

Queen of Autists
kiwifarms.net
I suppose some pallets do sell out, I just went to his cosmetic website and well you get can several pallets and they even have some easy pay plan where you pay in installments. Has she ever shown off expensive makeup not from an Epsy box?
What was that darn mermaid shit show palette she did? I don’t pay attention to brands etc.She has had expensive makeup before, in fact she donated all of the Christmas makeup that bex mom had bought for her last year cause it was a cheap makeup set. Filmed it all on camera going out, in a big pile of donations not very long after Xmas I believe, had no shame or worry about their feelings.

Ok edited to ad: the mermaid shit was from a Trisha Paytas subscription box. Still looking for makeup donation or get rid of video.

Last edited:

Blathersnake

kiwifarms.net
What was that darn mermaid shit show palette she did? I don’t pay attention to brands etc.She has had expensive makeup before, in fact she donated all of the Christmas makeup that bex mom had bought for her last year cause it was a cheap makeup set. Filmed it all on camera going out, in a big pile of donations not very long after Xmas I believe, had no shame or worry about their feelings.

Ok edited to ad: the mermaid shit was from a Trisha Paytas subscription box. Still looking for makeup donation or get rid of video.

Which is funny cause the stuff Becky's mom got ALR may have been cheap, but it probably was a hell of a lot better than whatever Trish Payta's put out. Hell, I'll admit I hung on to an eye shadow pallet for ten years because it was amazing, and it was a cheap pallet you get around Christmas time, I wish I could find one like that one again.

TomatilloSalsa

Easy Peasy Portuguese-y
kiwifarms.net
I've always said that little Hyundai is the fucking MVP of the Amberverse. Imagine that car chugging down Nicholasville Road with the front fenders literally sparking on the asphalt because there's nearly a half-ton of mentally stunted hambeasts in the front and a hundred pounds of tasteless, useless tat in the back. Hyundai should stick that car in a museum as a testament to modern machinery.

They should offer to sell it to Hyundai for the company to prominently display at their HQ with a picture of the two occupants the car regularly ferried around for hundreds of thousands of miles without complaint. Testament to their durability and engineering prowess. Maybe they could even put up full-size wax replicas of AL and Becky for the Korean employees to gawk at in curiosity.

Smoovy Jay

kiwifarms.net
Yes, she wears Becca foundation and uses Too Faced mascara. J-trash's palettes used to sell out immediately and fat ass has said she isn't that into eyeshadow, which is what that racist asshole is more known for, except for his liquid lipsticks but she's a thin-lipped gorl so doesn't focus as much on lip products.

TomatilloSalsa

Easy Peasy Portuguese-y
kiwifarms.net
I feel like for the money she makes she could get something newer.
It's probably not a big priority for her because she can't comfortably fit in anything other than some ugly van and she doesn't drive anyway so she doesn't have any strong sense of "identity" with the car as "her" vehicle. It's Becky's utilitarian tool that she uses to do Amber's errands, nothing more.

Tags
None